SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

Bởi page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... Xem Thêm

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 015

6.8K 539 333
Bởi page_sandy

A/n; Me to haters be like😗🙄:

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Fuck you" by Lily Allen

« unfair »

Mijin was rather mad at how the frustrating boy didn't seem to get that she's VERY MUCH bothered by him at this estimation.

❝ Why the heck would I date someone who I despise? ❞ Mijin ain't ever gonna experience enemies to lovers type of shit in her desperate and concrete lifestyle with its boring nature.

❝ Well, why wouldn't you date me? I have no imperfections with my details. ❞ Mijin just sighed heavily before zipping her lips since this bold attitudinized guy right here.

No one is perfect and that's the universal truth everybody needs to accept.

❝ Let's just say that you're so-called Mr. 'Perfect', it doesn't change the fact that I hate you. ❞ Far as Jay had concluded, they've only made a few encounters so far and the messy boy didn't expect him to impact her fury that much.

❝ And your reason to hate me is...? ❞ Jay admits that he could be annoying sometimes but he would never surpass the limit-or so he thought before examining his previous behaviours towards Mijin who maintained a strict expression.

❝ You're an impulsive asshole who impetuously do things the way you annoyingly wants before foreseeing the after-effect. ❞ Mijin didn't even blink while muttering out the sharp words with no emotion on her blunt face.

❝ Secondly, if you think that you're perfect, you should take a personality test or check yourself in the mirror again. ❞ The little miss savage didn't hold her back from spitting out the atrocious words while she's at it.

While she still contained the rare chance in her hand, why not fully offend him so that he'd backed up forever? ❝ And lastly, a dimwit like you is far from my type. ❞

The young lady excused herself after stating those harsh comments which got Jongseong all speechless as it even took him a moment to reseal his coral lips into one piece.

❝ Na Mijin....you're really driving me insane. ❞ , Jay murmurs whilst biting his lower lip in dissatisfaction.

-

❝ Mijinie, Jisung wants to see you. ❞ Jaemin announced after following with a knock.

The girl in her casual bunny pyjamas just greeted the goofy dork before taking a seat at the coffee table with her stationary.

Which also caused the tall hamster to be shuffled with a different type of laughter. ❝ BAHAHAHA, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU WEARING? ❞ Mijin boringly yawned before resting her chin in her palm as she faced the amused idiot.

❝ Bruh, it's not even the first time you've seen me in my pyjamas. What's the big deal with it? ❞ The uninterested girl just flipped the whitish papers and got onto preparing for her assignment together with Jisung.

❝ You look cute in them. ❞ , whispered Jisung with a flushed up face which was very roseate.

❝ What did you say? ❞ But the clumsy girl didn't seem to catch his feelings quick at all.

The caught off guard boy faked some cough before shaking in denial within an embarrassing reaction. ❝ N-Nothing...❞

The eldest among them all placed a tray of snacks which enlightened the two playful young adult's eyes at how delicious they looked.

❝ Nice! Let's eat these and watch penthouse first! ❞ But Jisung's plans got shredded into broken pieces with the sarcastic youngster's next movements.

A whack was heard inside the living room as Mijin's rough palms violently greeted the Park's head, filled with mockery. ❝ Idiot, we need to finish these first. ❞ Mijin reminded before fiddling with the pile of paper situated on the table.

❝ You fool, that hurts. Jaemin hyung, your sister's bullying me. ❞ Jisung faked some cries, knowingly of how the elder cherished him as a younger brother so much.

Jaemin just chuckled at the unchanged youngsters who behaved like their childish sides up to this day.

The older guy caressed his little sister's messed up strands as he didn't know what he'd do in his dry life if Minin didn't step in like a fostered child.

-

Jongseong's eyes surfed through the deadly atmosphere as the huge mansion seemed to be empty as heck.

Where on earth were people? And his biggest horror being ghosts wasn't helping much either as he's starting to gain goosebumps over his sensitive skin.

❝ Oh, young master has arrived. Mr and Mrs Park are already waiting for you at the hospital since chairman Park's in an unstable condition. ❞

At this point, Jay's really being concerned for his grandfather who's closely being courted by a grim reaper near death's target.

Fixing his collar and the long sleeves under the reputation of a CEO's son, the handsome boy made his steps towards the hospital room but just when Jay swiftly opened the door to the side, a shocking surprise was what he'd encountered.

The room was fidgeting in mourning noises out of grief but it was no use when the lost soul already bid goodbye to its recent life.

Jongseong's knees also gave up as he sympathetically sobbed whilst firmly holding the lifeless body's hand. ❝ Grandpa! ❞

But the young boy was already seconds late.

-

❝ I don't even know what I'm doing with you here. ❞ Mijin complains before her eyes drifted onto the freezer which contained various types of ice cream.

❝ Simple, you owe to get me ice cream after you lost our latest debt. ❞ Realisation indeed was cruelly hitting Mijin hard as the girl had no choice but to accept fate's choice.

Her life was never the way she wanted it to be in the first place anyways.

❝ Sigh, life really do be unfair. ❞ Mijin exhaled hugely like a person who's tired of living which she was being right now.

Jisung just annoyingly clicked his tongue out before planning to grab more snacks.

❝ Why didn't you tell me that you punched Jay? ❞ Mijin's sudden question out of the blue made the asked boy automatically lost hold of the snacks inside his occupied hands before they dropped themselves onto the ground.

Mijin seemingly wasn't that pissed at him for using violence at all. Anyhow, the bastard deserved to receive all of the stinging pain. ❝ Oh...it just happened..❞ Jisung awkwardly scratched the back of his nape as he didn't tend to be that furious but his protective heart just took over his movements.

❝ I'll wait for you ahead, outside. ❞ Mijin explained before handing her purse into Jisung hands to let him purchase with the cashier.

The cold weather was very captivating as Mijin couldn't help but be unfolded by the strong breeze.

Her beautiful brunette strands continuously flung in the air with no control as her ethereal beauty outshone even though she's with a stony expression.

Suddenly, the same old figure appeared in her side with a staggering balance.

He resembled a skeleton who kept swirling in seconds before approaching her. ' Shit. ' Mijin cursed in mind when fate chose to put that bastard and her together again as she wasn't mistaken of his image.

❝ Wh-❞ But the powerful head rested softly against Mijin's broad shoulder with a heavyweight.

For the normal side of Mijin, she'd have been nagging with offensive remarks of how she felt disgusted to be surrounded by his nasty and perverted presence but she surprisingly didn't.

❝ Please let me rest like this for a while, I beg you. ❞ Jongseong pleaded since he felt broken internally to lose someone precious from his life.

Mijin stood in silence while not complaining even a bit about his head resting on her shoulder relying on.

Of course, Mijin abominated the annoying brat who intentionally kissed her and pissed the hell out of her.

But he was also a human and the fortunate girl just seemed to notice the gloominess which surrounded Jongseong like an aura.

She knows how much it sucks to be isolated from everyone and keeping the pain to herself. Even a witty person like him had those darkest times when their cheery side fades.

In fact, Mijin even placed a soothing pally touch on Jay's hardened back while patting, sympathetically.

« end of a chapter »

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.2K 628 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...
102K 4.1K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
40.9K 1.4K 22
"Jake p-please." "Cat got your tongue huh!! Who were calling me loser a while ago?" ____________ Playboy au- Wherein, Shin Raya will have to marry...