Taming The Spoiled Heir (Comp...

By waanjaimjora

Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't... More

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note - Not Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 49

2.6K 202 44
By waanjaimjora

Lhong POV ( Don't curse this man so much!! He was just in love!!)

A week after

It's already been a week ever since I last heard something from Tharn!! I've been so worried for him already... He is not taking my call, he is not going to the office, I'm sure he is not with Type because I know Type is not in the country to avoid all the gossip that is circling the business world after he canceled his wedding to Tharn!!

I should be happy right?? I should be happy that finally he is really gone at Tharn's life but I can't seem to do it because until now, I don't know where is Tharn... I'm so f*cking worried about him... It's already 6 in the evening and I've been trying to call him for more than a thousand times already that my finger is starting to hurt...

What did I do?? Did I do the right this to push away Type from him... But I just love him so much!! I can't lose him!! He is the only one who is always there for me!! He is the only person who treats me like a normal person and not someone from who other people can leech money from... I only want his love!! Is it wrong for me to want him for myself... Am I being selfish about this...

I was about to ring his phone again when suddenly my phone rings

Tharn CALLING!! OMG!! FINALLY!!

"Tharn?? Is this you?? Where are you?? did you know how much I have been looking for you!! I'm so worried, I tried calling you for a week now but you aren't answering your damn phone!! Please tell me where you are? Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!!" I said to Tharn, almost like I'm shouting at him... I don't care if other people are looking at me right now... I'm currently at a restaurant trying to eat my first meal of the day. I haven't eaten anything yet because of so much worry that I'm feeling for Tharn...

"Sir, Hello" I was confused because a different person answered me from the other line

"Who are you?? Why do you have Tharn's Phone?" I questioned the caller

"Hi Sir! This is Sunset's Paradise Resort. Do you know the owner of this phone?? I've called you to inform you that the man who owns this phone was currently drunk and sleeping here at one of the bars here at the resort. We tried to wake him up but he is not budging, can you please go here.. We don't want to call the police about this. He was involved in a fight. Thankfully we manage to separate them before it gets worst. Thankfully your number is the last one who called him that is why we decided to call you."

"Okay! I'm on the way, please take care of him for me.." I said to him and I drop the call... I quickly get some bill on my wallet to pay for my untouched food then I proceed on going to the parking lot to get on my car to go to Tharn!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you so much for helping me... You can now proceed outside..." I said to the resort personnel that helps me get Tharn inside the room that I rented here... I don't know where he is staying so I just decided to book a room here instead so that he can rest... He is so drunk!!

I carefully put him into bed... I quickly go to the comfort room to get some wet towels so that I can clean him up!! He looked like a mess. I'm currently looking at him so intently, I began to caress his face. I can't stop but feel hurt for him again. How can you do this to yourself Tharn!! Is he that worth it for you to become like this...Am I not enough for you? Why do you have to just look at him, don't you know many other people are longing to be loved by you. I was about to wipe his face when he suddenly wakes up

"Type, Please don't ... leave me.. Please... don't do .... this. I can ... change!! ...Did I do ...something wrong! ... I didn't do anything to cheat .... on you... I promise... Please believe me... I'm sorry baby.... please forgive ... me. Please don't ... leave me!! I can only... continue to live my ... life with you!! Please ... Please... Type... Type... Type. I'm ... Begging you... PLEASE!!!" Tharn said while crying in his sleep

Tharn is crying again... He is f*cking crying again...

Just because of him!! You are hurt because of him

Please stop Tharn!! Stop hurting yourself...

If you will just see me. I can love you more than him!! I can take care of you more than him.

Please stop...

"Type... Type... Type. Please I'm begging you to come... back... Please... I should kill myself other than living in this world without you!! Please believe me!! Please come back to me!!
" Tharn keep saying on his sleep.

I was about to wake him up when he suddenly opened his eyes but I don't think he is fully awake because he is not angry at me

"Lhong!! Help me, please!! I don't know what to do anymore!! Please help me!! My heart is hurting right now. It's breaking. I'm suffocating Lhonb!! I can't breathe. I just want to breathe!! I feel that my heart is breaking. Please help me to stop this feeling. Please Lhong help me... Is this a dream?? Please wake me up. I tried many times to wake myself up but it's not working!! Lhong... I need to wake up!! I can't accept this.. I can't .. I missed him so much.. I love Type so much Lhong!! I love him.. I just want him!! Lhong please help me!! Bring him back to me!! Please Lhong help me.. I can't please .. Please Lhong I'm begging you!! I'm begging you!! Please help me!! Do something!! I will die!! Please help me!!! "

I'm crying again, hearing his word.. His pleading word..

I don't know what to do.. I want to help him

I want to ease the pain.. I want to help him forget..

How can I do it...

That's when I decided to forget all my pride and my hesitations

"PLEASE Lhong !! PLEASE HELP ME!! PLEASE !" He said to me again!! Then he lost consciousness again!!

Lhong are you really doing the right thing... You said you love him right?? but you are only hurting him!! You hurt him the second you made his Type angry at him!!

What the hell did I do!! What did I do!!

I need to fix this!! How can I fix this!! How!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

Lhong decided to leave the room to think for himself on what should he do to save Tharn!!! He didn't mean to hurt him this way!! He just loves him too much!! Lhong decided to just spend the night in a different room because he couldn't take to see Tharn crying again because of what he did...

But when the morning comes, he was shocked when he saw that Tharn is not in his booked room anymore... He tried to find him but he really can't... He doesn't what to do anymore... He started to panic because of what Tharn might do to himself...

"I need to fix this!! I need to fix all of this!!" Lhong said to himself and quickly run into his car and go to the only place where he is sure will save Tharn.....

TO TYPE!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thankfully, Type just got back from his trip in the other country trying to put his attention into something else instead of thinking how much Tharn hurt him... Hai was also with him...

Lhong arrives at Phawattakun Mansion, but before he can even enter the gate... He was already been stopped by the guards...

"Please tell Type that this is important!! Please tell him that Tharn's life depends on it!! Please...." The guards who are guarding the gate saw how desperate Lhong is so they immediately inform Hai about it...

"Let him in!!!" Hai ordered, so they immediately let him in...

"What the hell are you doing here??? Isn't what you and Tharn did enough already!! what do you still want!! I canceled the wedding already!! That's what you are after right?? I'm not stopping the both of you to be together anymore!! Go f*ck yourself for all I care!!!" Type angrily said to Lhong the moment he laid his eyes on the worried and panicking man... Thankfully, Hai was there to stop him but instead of answering Type's question Lhong immediately run near Type but Hai stopped him so instead he immediately drops on his knees and started to beg the angry owner of the mansion...

"Please Type I'm so sorry!! Please forgive me!! Please save Tharn!! Please save him!! I don't where is he again!! Please save him!! He is gonna kill himself if we don't find him! Please!!" Lhong said to Type in between his tears... Type's anger face drastic changes after hearing what Lhong said, He looked at Hai who just looked at him, and motion that he doesn't know what Lhong is talking about...

"What do you mean by that Lhong!! He is the one who hurt me!! What do you I should save him!!" Type confusedly asked Lhong!!

"You're wrong Type...What you saw is not true!! Nothing happened between us!! I just make it look like we slept together but we did not!! He was drop-dead unconscious for us to be able to do any of that!! Tharn never cheated on you!! Please forgive me! I just love him so much that I thought I just need to stop your wedding then I can do everything to have him but he can never love me Type!! You are the only one he has ever loved his entire life!! I did everything to make him forget and leave you!! I even helped your father with his plan to threaten him to leave you five years ago!!" Lying is crying so much while saying this...

Type was so shocked upon hearing what Lhong said that he instantly drop on the floor and turn like a stone...

"You did what??" Hai angrily said as he charges the messed up long

"I'm so sorry!! I wasn't thinking right especially that at a time!! I was so jealous and angry watching the two of them so in love with each other!! I want what they have!! I want what tharn and Type have!! I want it for myself with Tharn!! I just want him to love me... I don't know how did Type's dad know my feeling about Tharn but when he offers me the job to spy on them and inform him of every Tharn action in exchange for his help to separate Tharn and Type! I quickly grab it within thinking it through!! I thought that if Type's father is successful!! Finally, Tharn will be mine!! That finally I will have the chance to be with Tharn alone!! But I was wrong!! I was so wrong to imagine and hope because even though they are away from each other for how many years and miles! They will still love each other dearly!! I'm just so desperate!! Please forgive me!!" Lhong is crying so hard while saying this!! He quickly walks on his knees, he goes the shocked and confused Type, but Hai tried to stop him before he can fully go near him... He started to beg the man!!!

"Please forgive me for hurting the both of you!! You do anything with me!! But please help me find him!! Please me save him!!! Please!!" Lhong is begging Type...

Hai who is so angry upon hearing what Lhong just said to Type, immediately pulled Lhong, made him stand and, grab him using his collar!!

"I knew it!! Tharn can never cheat on Type especially with someone like you!! Look at what you have done!! You son of a bitch!!" Hai angrily said then he started to punch Lhong none stop until he became unconscious

Type who is so shocked upon hearing what Lhong said!! He remained still and stoned on his spot!! He started to cry while remembering all the things that happened between then

"Tharn never cheated on me?? He didn't hurt me?? Tharn!!" Type repeatedly said to himself then he remembers something that Tharn said to him a very long time ago...

"Type if ever we are to be free... If ever all of this changes and we can finally be together forever... I would like us to stay here forever!! Here at your mother's rest house... It's so peaceful here... This place is gonna be our home... I really wish that moment happen in the near future.. I really do..." Tharn said to Type while hugging him tightly when they were sitting on the porch of the rest house watching the sun to set....

Type quickly stand on his feet and look at Hai seriously...

"I know where is he!! I know where to find him!!" Type firmly said...

To be continued

A/N

We are near the end Mi- Loves!!

What do you think will happen next...

Comment down your thoughts!!

Love lots....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 23.3K 77
Warning βš οΈπŸ”ž.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
167K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
19.3K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...