𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
07 - Meeting
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

06 - Imagination

6.1K 245 367
By Hi_Hi_There

(Y/n) pov

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 1 month of practical and physical combat training. I hadn't used my quirk besides making small snacks (some of which exploded in my face) and new clothes, since I didn't have any in this world and Mr. Aizawa didn't let me leave the house. 

Today I woke up at 4 am, an hour earlier than my first training session. I had been gradually waking up early and staying up later training and working by myself on moves. I finally felt like my statistics of; strength: 6/5, speed 7/5, and technique 5/5 were filled. I felt as though I could use then all to my full potential. I was fast, stronger, and could take down Mr. Aizawa in a few seconds now. Sometimes I would even get to go to UA and train with some of the teachers and older students. The whole of the staff and the building became my home and my family.

Today however, today was special. Today I would finally get to use my quirk in training. I would get to experiment with making weapons to fight, using different quirks, and I really wanted to try summoning things that I had read in books. 

With that excitement I wasn't tired when I woke up. I shot out of my bed and quickly got dressed into athletic clothes I had made the night before. I rushed out into the hallway still in the middle of putting on my sneakers. I slightly banged against the wall sliding my foot into the shoe hole and jogged the rest of the way to the training room. 

I pushed through the doors and ran to the middle of the room, the battle arena. 

"HEY HEY KIDDO!"

"Shut up. You're so damn loud."

"Come here!"

I was then engulfed by a... I do not care to specify. All I can say is that Midnight hugged me and I could barely breathe. 

"Ahah... ok you can stop now." I groaned pulling out of Midnights hug.

"Hey Uncle Mic, Mr. Aizawa." I acknowledged them both. 

"Heya kid! How've you been? When did I see you last again?"

"Hi! I'm good, and we saw each other two days ago." I laughed and hugged him. 

"Well that's too long for me!"

I pulled out of our hug kindly and turned to face Mr. Aizawa, er what do I even call him know I don't know. 

(that's your cue to suggest names for him!)

"Today as you know I promised to have you train with and practice your quirk. As much as I know that this will tire me more than you, I'm willing to offer my services since you could be a great potential hero."

I nod but don't speak to allow him to finish. 

"These two are here for support and to help you control your quirk. And to keep my house in tacked tch"

I straightened up, half due to excitement and half due to feeling scared. 'I hope that I don't destroy everything... Mr. Aizawa would kill me!' 

"With that being said... get into position." He stood up straight and got into fighting position. 

The other two on either side of him did the same. They readied themselves in their own unique positions. 

'Wait am I fighting all three of them?! That's not fair! I'll lose for sure!'

I quickly but unsteadily readied myself as well. I could only see one way for me to win this...

If I forfeited. 

"Ah nope I quit. I am not doing this today."

"You can use your quirk-"

"OK!" I spring into action. 

'After reading so many fan fictions and how the reader is always making dumb moves with their quirk, I'm actually gonna try hard. I mean I'm over powered right... I can surely think of  a way to win here.' 

Mr. Aizawa charges at the same time. We both run at each other me yelling, and him silent as usual. Midnight and Present Mic stood off to the side waiting for their turn. 

I quickly use my quirk and attempted to create a sword. Unfortunately it did't work and a long piece of metal shot out of my hand away from me. 'Shit' 

I then try to use an actual quirk. I think about me having the ability to manipulate air. I jump into the air trusting that my body would make something happen. Just like I thought, a just of wind spewed out of my feet launching me up in the air. 

"HELL YEAH! LOOK AT WHAT I DI-"

*BANG*

I slammed my head against the ceiling. 'Shit I thought it was much higher than this. And now I'm falling.'

I fell fast down to the floor. I tried hard to reactivate the air quirk with no avail. My body slammed into the ground and I could hear things crack. My vision went blurry but I could faintly make out figures rushing over to me. 'I didn't even get a chance to attack. I thought this was going to be so much easier. How! How did people do this so easily?'

I soon blacked out again as my body finally realized how hard I hit the ground. 

few hour time skip:

I woke up in my room with a horrible headache. 

"Ah." I groaned and sat up in the bed. I groaned out in pain even more. My body ached everywhere, some parts more than others. I could see that I as wrapped in bandages almost from head to toe.

*knock knock*

"Can I come in?"

"Ye- yes."

Mr. Aizawa slowly opened the door carrying a tray of food and hot chocolate. 

"Hey kid. How ya feeling?" He asked closing the door and sitting in the chair beside my bed.

He placed the tray over my legs. 

"Thanks." I nodded towards the tray. "Everything hurts, but overall I think I'm ok." I laughed. 

"Heh yeah." He chuckled. He then got a more serious look on his face which worried me. 

"We had Recovery Girl swing by to heal you. You had a few fractured bones and your spine was messed up a bit. You had to get stitches which went successfully. However you landed on your foot causing those bones to shatter completely. She healed it, but said it might give out from time to time. It's healed but not to where it was before, it can't ever be healed to where it was before."

I looked down at the food, "I understand, I'm sorry. It was a stupid decision and I wasn't ready. I tried something that was too risky and it resulted in me getting hurt." I looked back up at him with teary eyes.

"Yes it was stupid, but you tried something new. You're going to get hurt learning how to use your quirk," he leaned in closed pulling my head into his chest, "it is a very powerful quirk which means there will be powerful consequences. Even though we haven't actually found any drawbacks or recoils to your quirk, you can still hurt yourself with it as we saw."

He let go of my head and I leaned back against the headboard. (or wall however you set up your room) 

"Heh, kind of reminds me of someone I would remember in dreams." 'I remind myself of Midoriya ha. I should stop breaking stuff for Recovery Girl's sake. I can't have her dealing with the both of us when I'm in UA. Well if I get into UA.' 

I laughed at my own thoughts and Mr. Aizawa didn't bother to question about who I was referring to. He got up from his seat and headed towards the door. He opened the door but hadn't stepped out yet.

He turned back to me, "We'll start up training again in a week. Get you some time to recover, and promise, promise that you won't do anything stupid or risky till then ok?" His eyes were a little watery and redder than they usually were. He truly cared for me even though he didn't show it all the time. 

I felt a small bit water roll down my cheek, "Yeah. I promise." I smelled as he walked out the door. 

'But can I keep that promise? I'm not sure how much time has actually passed, when would the sludge villas attack? I need to be there... no! I WILL BE THERE'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1389

I've officially decided that my 'thing' will be having "<3" at the end of each chapter. 

SOOOOO I hope you liked that chapter... we got beat up even more ha!

But per usual I am not relooking this over because I'm lazy and want to write the next chapter. If I don't I'll forget my idea and it'll be shit.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
236K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
294K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
387K 11.9K 35
A/N May 4, 2021: stop reading this. its pure garbage. shitty and made by an idiot minor who tried so hard to be funny. i even cringe looking at this...