The Secret Between Us - Prt.2

By Fuentes105

"Please don't hurt yourself, if something is bothering you, tell me. I can help." Draco shook his head in res... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
Chapter Twenty - Four.
Chapter Twenty - Five
Chapter Twenty - Six
Chapter Twenty - Seven.
Chapter Twenty - Eight.
Chapter Twenty - Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty - One
Chapter Thirty - Two.
Chapter Thirty - Three
Epilogue- Don't Pity the Dead, Pity the Living.

Chapter Twenty - Three

120 3 0
By Fuentes105

When Draco arrived home, even though he really was not in the mood, he went to the kitchen. There was recorplayer in the drawing room, so before cooking, he put on some jazz music. He washed his hands, and took out the ingredients before cooking.

*~*

Harry stepped out of the floo fireplace, tossing his shoes to the side, being too exhausted to move at all. He was in the living room, and jumped on the couch. He only closed his eyes for a second  when he heard some faint music from the kitchen. He sat up, and even though his body pleaded him not to, stood up and went to check it out.

In the kitchen, Draco was jumping up and down to the heavy classical music. His short hair moved from side to side, as he bobbed his head. He slid towards one of the drawers, for his socks were very slippering, and as he added some spices to the spaghetti, pretended to be playing a viola.

Harry leaned against the door frame, smiling at the sight. For the past months, Draco had become so uptight, it was very rare when he saw him actually having fun, so he appreciated the view for a while.

As did an about - face, he stopped his dancing, coming face to face with Harry, yet his smile did not fade. "You're home early." He walked towards Harry and planted a quick kiss in his lips with his hands in the air in order to not get them dirty.

"Perks of being the boss," Harry replied, eyeing the pastries and fruit Draco had out. "That's a lot of food."

"Perks of having the whole day to do nothing."

Harry smiled. "I'll go change real quick, I'll be right back."

Draco nodded, and when he saw Harry gone, went back to dancing to the dramatic orchestral music.

*~*

Harry walked down the stairs, and as he did, he noticed the change in music. It was no longer loud and filled with emotion, but soft, possessing simplicity and intimacy. He blushed dark red when he noticed the whole house was pitched black, with the only thing that guided him was a path of petals lit up by some candles to the side. Following the path, Harry stepped into the dinning room, where Draco was standing with a bouquet of roses to the side of the large table.

The room was beautiful, to say the least. The fireplace on the side of the table, centered in the wall, was very dimly lit. The chandelier, which hung above, shone as it reflected the light of the candles around the room. And the candles, oh, there were more candles than one could count. All of them were dispersed around the room, worsening Harry's blushing.

In the center of the table were three candle lights, each a different height. At the end of the table was a plate with tetrazzini, napkins, and two forks of different size. On the other side were two glasses, one with water, and an empty one for the wine. The other plate with food was located at the edge of the table, it was placed just like the one at the end of the table, with the forks, napkins, and glasses.

Draco nervously chuckled, "I know this isn't what you meant by a 'date,' but I got a little carried away."

"I see that," Harry replied with an idiotic smile. Draco walked towards him, and handed him the bouquet of light pink roses with fading orange at their tips.

Draco cleared his throat, "Mr. Malfoy - Potter, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to dinner on this fine afternoon?"

"It's evening, Dray," Harry replied slyly, pointing at the clock that read 20:36.

Draco glared at his husband. "Nobody likes a know-it-all, Potter," he sneered, making Harry laugh. "Apparently, you do," he remarked, earning himself another glare. When his laughter died down, he rested his hands around Draco's neck, using his free hand to play with his hair. "I would love to accompany you on this fine evening to a meal," he finally said, using a thick accent in order to sound as educated and full of class as Draco did, making him smile. He took Harry's hand, and guided him to one of the two seats intended for them. He moved a chair in order for Harry to take a seat, then pushed it in before sitting almost beside him.

They ate, laughed, and talked, and for a while, it felt like Draco was back to his old self. After they had dessert, Draco stood up, and bowed in front of Harry. "May I get this dance," he asked, making Harry giggle. He nodded in response, and stood up to take Draco's hand.

The blond placed his hand on Harry's waist, pulling him even closer. His eyes melted into those of his husband's, appreciating those huge emerald eyes of his.

As they swayed to the music, Harry's head rested on Draco's chest, hearing five little words that made his world. "I love you so much," he heard Draco whisper, and he smiled at the sound of his voice. "And I love you," he replied, closing his eyes.

"You know..." Draco trailed off after some time. "You look pretty tired--"

"Hope not, that would mean you don't think I look good."

Draco rolled his eyes, but finished his sentence, "want to go to bed?"

"Cuddles?"

"I thought I was grounded."

"You fucked me already, so whatever. This date earned you your parole."

Draco laughed. He noticed how doozy Harry seemed, so he picked him up bridal style, and took him upstairs. Draco laid Harry down on the bed, then left the room to take a quick shower.

When he came back, he crawled into bed, with Harry moving his way, handing him the book he usually read to him. The book was one filled with medieval tales, each of them having an unexpected twist.

Before reading, Draco played with Harry's hair, planted a light kiss on his forehead, and opened the book to the last page he'd read.

After he'd read two good chapters, he set the book aside and asked, still playing with his lovers hair, "sweetheart, are you awake?"

"No."

"Oh, well then - wait..."

Harry giggled, pushing himself off Draco's chest in order to look into his silver eyes.

"What is it?"

"I want the kids to be named after celestial bodies."

"Like constellations?"

"Yeah, or stars, I want my family tradition to go on."

"Alright, what names do you have in mind?"

"I like Scorpius," Draco answered with a blushed face. "It's mythology is captivating."

"Scorpius?" Harry asked, with Draco nodding. "Yeah, and his middle name can be Severus, after my godfather."

"Scorpius Severus Malfoy-Potter?"

"No, it doesn't sound right."

Harry's face lit up. "Alastor Scorpius!" He shouted in the excitement.

"After Moody?"

"Yeah."

"He turned me into a ferret," Draco scowled, and Harry shook his head. "But...he saved me, multiple times, and it's a beautiful name."

Draco sighed, and let Harry rest his head back on his chest. "I like it," he whispered. Harry smiled, then heard him say, "I'm not calling him Scorps," he laughed, "what if he gets bullied?"

"He won't because we'll be his dads, and if he gets bullied, he has the right to bully them right back"

"Dray, that's not okay."

"You did that," Draco replied, and Harry shook his head. "I reacted to your sneering because you terrified me. The only way for me to deal with you was to return the hate."

"I was an arse wasn't I?"

"Oh, yeah," Harry mumbled sleepily, pushing himself off the blond in order to kiss him. "You were one hell of a bastard, you're lucky you're cute."

"I am, aren't I," Draco smiled, letting Harry plant another sleepy kiss. "Can we name twin B Albus?"

Draco pulled away. "After Dumbledore?" he asked, with Harry nodding in response. "Yeah," he replied, a hint of excitement in his voice. "We can name twin B after him, to honor him."

"Nope, no way...I'm sorry, Harry. I know you looked up to him, but there is no way I am naming any of my sons after that old bat."

"But it's a pretty name."

"Another one."

"Fine," Harry scowled. As he thought, his body relaxed once more, and as Draco lowered the arm he had draped around his shoulders, down to his waist, he rested his head on his shoulder. "What about Sirius? It's a bright star, and the name of my godfather."

"Sirius...?"

"Regulus!"

"After Sirius' brother?"

"Yeah."

Draco unknowingly traced little circles on Harry's scalp, soothing him even more. "Sirius Regulus doesn't sound quite right...what was his middle name?"

"Arcturus," Harry answered.

"That's it," Draco softly spoke out loud. "Twin B's name can be Sirius Arcturus Malfoy-Potter."

"It sounds expensive," Harry mumbled with a yawn. "I like it."

Draco began tangling his husband's hair.  "Hey, sweetheart, what if we have a girl?"

"That's not possible, both of them are boys."

"But what if it was... what if we had our own little princess, what name would you like to give her?"

"A little princess?" Harry asked, his voice breaking at the possibility. He thought for a second, so Draco chimed in, "I like the name Larissa."

"It sounds like your mother's name," Harry called out, only for his face to brighten up. "She can be named after our mothers, Lily Narcissa Malfoy-Potter...?"

Draco shook his head, "No, it doesn't sound right, plus, as beautiful as my mother's name is, I don't appreciate its meaning."

"But your mom would love it."

Draco gave his husband a quick peck in the cheek. "My mother already loves the idea of being a grandmother... or at least will when she finds out. Plus, I prefer her second name much more."

"My mother's name isn't in a celestial body, maybe we replace her's and leave your mother's..."

"No, Harry, your mother should be honored... and in theory, her name is in a celestial body, comet Lilith."

"That's a pretty name..." Harry trailed off, then asked, "what's your mother's middle name?"

"It's Archer."

"Our daughter's name can be Lilith Archer Malfoy-Potter, and we can call her Lily so it's easy to pronounce."

"She sounds like a badass."

Harry chuckled, placing his hand on Draco's chest. "Love?"

"Hm?" Draco hummed, so Harry went on and asked, "If the kids are boys, can we adopt a girl?" Draco smiled, saying, "we already have a girl, darling."

Harry's eyes widened with realization, and his head shot up. "Twin B's a girl?" he shrieked, not being able to suppress his smile.

Shaking his head, Draco said, "no, twin C is," with a guilty look.

"But... how is that possible, twins are only two... did you mean A."

"No... Honey, I'm referring to a third baby."

"Ho-" Harry's eyes lit up. Draco smiled, knowing he'd understood the memo. "We really are having a little princess, aren't we?" Tears formed on the corner of his eyes, and he smiled.

"We are, sweetheart."

Harry smiled, only for it to vanish as he thought. "Draco... we can't have a girl," he muttered, "she'll need to be told things, we can't teach her...anatomy! What about when she dates? Merlin, Draco what if she dates!" Harry called out, pushing himself off Draco to look at him.

He couldn't help but burst out laughing, with Harry turning deep red. "How are you so calm?!" he shouted, and Draco laughed even more. "Darling, she's a baby. It will be years before we have to worry about those things."

"But they grow up so fast!" Harry tried to explain so Draco said, "alright, let's do this, when the time comes, we'll let my mom, Mrs. Weasley, or Pansy to handle that-"

Harry quickly shut down the idea, "not Parkinson, she would corrupt Lily."

"Luna?"

"Give her a serpent for protection."

"Granger?"

"Give a whole lecture."

"What's wrong with a lecture? The more she knows the better."

Harry thought for a second, meanwhile, Draco went on and said, "and when she starts dating, which will be when she's at least twenty, whoever she dates won't be able to be alone with her without us there, simple," Draco explained. "We'll keep Alastor, Sirius, and Lily far away from what we went through."

"I like the sound of that," Harry muttered. "...can we have three more? I was serious when I said I wanted seven, and with Teddy, it would be seven."

"Harry, as much as I love you, I don't want us to be the new Weasleys."

"What's wrong with having a big family? I'd rather have ten kids than one, that way when we're gone, they'll have each other and never be alone."

"Is that why you want so many?"

"...Yeah," Harry croaked, and Draco hugged him tightly. "Then we'll have as many kids as you want...after we raise the first three, and who knows, maybe you get in the mood to try that potion we gave Levi."

"I'm not getting pregnant," Harry shouted, making Draco laugh. "That shit looks painful."

"Relax, darling," Draco muttered, cuddling up beside Harry. "I don't want you pregnant. I don't think I would last with nine months of a hormone crazy Harry."

"Look who's talking."

"Zip it."

Harry smiled. He loved it whenever Draco shifted into his sneering self, or became mad for that matter, for whenever he did so, he became someone very easy to love afterwards.

"Harry?" Draco later asked when he noticed that Harry was beginning to drift off. "Harry, would you love me if I was someone else?"

Harry, who had his head rested against the headboard slat of the bed, snapped his eyes open, and looked down to the blond. "What?" He asked in confusion, so Draco repeated himself, this time, making himself clearer, "would you love me if I was someone else, like a... snake, or dog for example."

"Are you a snake or a dog?"

"No, but--"

"Then no, I wouldn't. You're not somebody else, so I wouldn't love you," Harry said, interrupting Draco.

"What if I had stayed a ferret when Moody transfiguarated me?"

"Then I would have most likely stepped on your tail."

"What if I had--"

"Draco, my love, please stop it. Shut up and let me sleep."

Draco did as told, and watched as Harry drifted off, falling more in love than he could have ever imagined.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 334 19
What would happen if Elven role players took some of the greatest Elven lore of the modern era and brought it to the new world? Well, lets find out. ...
278K 3K 55
♥ am i the new aesthetic? ♥
104K 2.9K 52
i mainly do wanda, natasha and yelena but may do more mainly fluff no smut for now i take requests i dont own any of the marvel characters
241K 8.7K 11
❝ from now on, you will call me daddy. understood, baby boy? ❞ + sequel to play