Taming The Spoiled Heir (Comp...

By waanjaimjora

Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't... More

Prologue
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note - Not Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 41

2.6K 193 28
By waanjaimjora

Author POV

It's been days ever since Tharn and Hai talk about what happen to Type for the last 5 years... Tharn was able to learn all the things that happen to Tharn... Tharn never expects anyone to understand his reason especially after learning everything that happened to his Type for the past 5 years... The only thing that Hai said to Tharn is...

"I will fix everything!! Stay here in this country Tharn!! Don't leave yet!! I will try and fix everything!!"

Then we went away leave Tharn so confused...

Hai is away for days already trying to do something important, Type was not aware of what is it but Hai just asked him to trust him because it is for his sake so Type doesn't have a choice but to let him...

It's been days already when Tharn keeps trying his best to ask for Type forgiveness but the man is not showing any sign of forgiveness for the Tharn... 

Tharn keeps trying his best to talk to Type to let him know the real reason why did he left the man behind but Type never lets him... He always did his best to ignore and walk away from all Tharn's effort to talk to him... Tharn was about to lose his mind already because he doesn't know what to do anymore to appease Type hatred for him, Added to it, that Tharn have to go back to the US for his company and he doesn't know when he will be able to go back to Thailand again... He cannot ask Type to go with him especially now that Type has his corporation to handle... He's been delaying it for so long already but he cannot continue to it anymore... So many people depend on him, He cannot just think of himself... 

This is the last day that the board of directors of their company gave him then he needs to go back to the US after this or else, they will pull out all their shares in the company and choose to put it on somewhere else... The director wants him to priorities their company and not his personal life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tharn Pov

"Tharn, Are you sure are you really gonna do this... Can't you see!! He hated you so much already!! I don't think he will ever forgive you again! Can you just please think of something else this time and don't waste your time for him anymore... He doesn't deserve you!! You are doing everything for him, you did everything for him but he doesn't appreciate it... You have to think of yourself this time Tharn!! You have to move on from him as he already moved on from you!! You have to fix yourself before it's too late!! Please listen to me!! As your best friend!! Please for once listen to me!!" Lhong angrily said to me as he trying to stop me from doing what I was about to do as my last try to coax Type and ask for his forgiveness

"Please Lhong!! You said you're my best friend right??? You should know how important this is for me!! Please support me on this!! I want to do everything for me to get him back but if this doesn't work yet! I promise I will go back to the US if that is the only thing your thinking about... I will do it!! I will not let your investment go to waste!!" I said to them

"It's not what I meant about what I said Tharn!! I just want you to think for yourself this time and stop thinking about him already!! Can't you see ?? He doesn't want you anymore!! He doesn't love you like how you love him!! Just give him up already!! Give him up..." I didn't let him finish...

"NO!!! I will never do that!! It's my fault why Type is hating me so much right now!! It's my fault not his so please don't ever tell me to give up cause I will never do it... I may be going back to the US if this doesn't turn up okay but I will never give him up!! I will do my best to wait for him!! He is my life!! Lhong!! He is my joy!! My everything and without him!! I am nothing!! You hear me?? I'm nothing!! So please stop bothering me and just help me get ready before he comes in!! I've been planning this moment for days already... I will not let a simple mistake ruin this... Can you just support me?? Can you do that for me??" I asked him... Lhong just sighs deeply and expresses his defeat...

"It is as if I have a choice!! You know I will always support you right!! I'm always here for you even though I know you are doing the biggest mistake of your life..." He seriously said to me

"I am not Lhong!! Type will never be a mistake for me... Never!!"  I firmly said to him

"Okay! Okay! If you say so!!" He said to me then we continued to fix all the things that I'm preparing for later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Type POV

It's been days already when Tharn came back from somewhere I don't know!! I've been trying my best to push him away because I don't know if I can take him back ever again!! I don't think I have the strength to risk everything for him again... I already gave him a chance before but he blew it!! HE blew it right in front of my face and it causes me to lose dad... It nearly causes me to lose everything that my family worked hard to have... I nearly lose my own life just because I'm so hurt that he left me...

I'm Type Liam Phawattakun!! I'm the sole heir of Phawattakun corporation and I will not let anybody just use me for their gain and just toss when I don't have any value anymore... I've learned my lesson already, I did my best to stand up from the rock bottom, I did my best to fix everything that I ruined!! I may never be able to go back in the past to try and avoid all of this to happen but I did my very best to stop being an idiot and pathetic anymore and I don't have any plan to go back to my old self...  I will never let anyone ruin and manipulate me all over again!! I won't!!

I tried my best to bury myself with all of the things that relate to works especially not that Hai is not here to support me... I need to prove to myself that I can do everything that I need to do without anybody's help!! 

I was busy trying to sign every document that my secretaries put on my table to review and sign off when my door suddenly open up and Jam, one of my secretary enters...

"Sir, Type! Sir Hai instructed me to tell you to go to the rooftop right now!! There is something that you have to see there..." She smilingly said to me, which made me confused because I haven't heard anything about to Hai... 

"Do you have an idea what it is all about??" I asked her...

"No idea Sir! He just texted me just now..." She said to me... I wonder what is it this time, I checked my phone and I saw that it's already 6 in the evening...

"Okay! I will go!!" I smilingly said to her as I was trying to stand from my swivel chair!! Gosh! I can't feel my ass anymore because of so much sitting that I did this day... I don't remember when did I last stand up from my chair anymore...

I've been busy the whole f*cking day that I didn't notice the whole day has nearly gone by!!

I locked my laptop made sure to close all the documents that I've been looking at earlier before I proceed in going outside my office to go to the rooftop as per Hai's instruction! I wonder what is he doing there or if he is even there...

As I arrive at the rooftop, I was about to push the roof door when I suddenly heard my phone ring... I was confused when I saw who is it that is calling me...

It's hai!! Why is he calling me?? I answered it

"Hai? Aren't you also here on the rooftop?? I'm already here!! Why are you calling me??" I asked him as I was in progress in opening the door...

"Please listen to him this time Type...Please listen to what he has to say to you this time... It's for your good Type... Please listen to him!!" He didn't get to finish what he is saying when I shockingly drop my phone when I saw who is it that is standing on the mini stage in front of me... The roof transformed into a mini restaurant... 

"What...." I didn't get to finish my words when I heard him started to speak... I badly want to run away but my feet are not listening to me so instead of walking away from here... I was literally stoned and stuck on my feet...

I and Tharn are the only people here even though there are so many chairs that are set up here...

" Hi baby, I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that I'm the one who asked you to go here on the rooftop... I don't really have a choice... I badly want to talk to you but you are not letting me... I don't blame you... I may do that same if what happened to you happened to me too but please listen to what I've got to say, baby!! Please I'm begging you!! Please listen to me..." He sadly said to me then he started to strum the guitar that he was holding..."

It still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss
It's getting better baby
No one can better this
Still holding on
You're still the one
First time our eyes met
Same feeling I get
Only feels much stronger
I want to love you longer
Do you still turn the fire on?

So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it good
So if I love you, a little more than I should

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
We're still getting closer baby
Can't get closer enough
Still holding on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you yeah
I remember the nights, you know I still do

So if you're feeling lonely, don't
You're the only one I'll ever want
I only want to make it good
So if I love you a little more than I should

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

The one thing I'm sure of
Is the way we make love
The one thing I depend on
Is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath, I'm praying
That's why I'm saying,

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Babe believe it, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, if I can't stop loving you
No, believe me, I don't know what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

I can't stop, loving you

After he is finished singing, He walked near me and went on his knees, and continue to speak to me 

"I admit I made a mistake. I admit I have hurt your heart. I left you without telling you the reason and went off somewhere and didn't even say goodbye. I heard you were always staring in space. You took my disappearance seriously. They said you were always crying. You were always looking for me. You haven't changed a bit, many people said that you did change but for me, you are always the Type that I fell over the heels in love too. You are still my Type!! You will always be my Type. Regretting... My heart is regretting because I know in my arms you only cried. I have only hurt you. I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have left you. I left you alone and suffering. I hope that you can forgive me... I did everything to save your life baby!! Remember 5 years ago!! Someone keeps on trying to hurt you!! Then someone contacted me and said that if I didn't keep myself away from you he will kill you!! I was so afraid for your safety baby!! I can take any pain but losing you permanently is not one of them... I tried my best to save you without doing what that evil person wants but the day of our graduation is the last straw!! I saw someone holding a knife eyeing you!! I can't your risk life baby!! I can't take it if there is something bad that happens to you just because I didn't do what he asked me to do!!" I was shocked upon hearing what he is saying to me... Is this true?? I can't stop myself from breaking down anymore... I started to cry so hard in front of him... He quickly stands up to try and wipe my tears away but I put away his hands... 

"But why didn't you try to contact me for the past 5 years Tharn!! I waited and waited for you, nothing!! You did nothing to let me know where you are! I don't know where you are, if you are even alive or if you still love me!! Nothing Tharn!! You gave me nothing!!" I angrily yelled at him

"I love you baby!! I love you still!! That will never stop ever!! The reason why I didn't contact you it's because I'm afraid Type! I'm afraid that person will know that I try to speak to you!! I can't let that happen!! I can't put your life at a risk!! I tried telling you so many times but that person keeps knowing my every move... I don't know how but he did!! I'm so desperate to save you, baby!! I don't know what else to do!! I'm too scared for you!! I just want you safe!! Please baby!! Please believe me!! " He sadly said to me

"EXCUSES!! ALL OF THAT IS JUST EXCUSES!!! JUST TELL THAT YOU ARE A COWARD!!! YOU CHICKEN OUT WITH ME AND OUR PROMISE TO HAVE OUR LIFE TOGETHER!!! YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!! YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU!!" I angry said to him then I turned around and run away from him

I can't take this anymore!! I hate him!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tharn POV

Is this the end! Is this the end of me and Type?? He hated me so much right now!!

He hates me!! He hates me too much!! This is my fault!! All of this is my fault...

I can only drop on my knees and watch him run away from me...

I feel like my whole damn world is collapsing in front of me!!!

What should I do!! 

To be continued

A/N

Hi Mi-Loves

Thank you for reading all my stories...
Please follow me on twitter 🥰🥰

Waanjai MJORA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
306K 14.4K 34
[Completed] This a fanfiction of mewgulf. Mew is the CEO of TTS company, he loves gulf since his university days but he did not dare to say his Love...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
566K 23.3K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...