Dating A Nerd For Two Weeks |...

By NaaHyuNiee

A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!! More

Challenge
Confession
Chasing after him
Day 1 #Chase
Day 1 #Chase Continues
Junkyu's POV
Day 2 #Chase
Day 1 #Dating
Day 1 #Dating continues
Day 2 #Dating
Day 2 #Dating continues
Day 4 #Dating
Day 4 #Dating continues
Day 5 #Dating
Day 5 #dating continues
Day 6 #Dating
Day 6 #Dating Continues
Day 8 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating
Day 9 #Dating Continues
Day 10 #Dating
Day 11 #Dating
Day 12 #Dating
Day 14 #End of dating..
The end ❤

Day 3 #Dating

2.2K 144 39
By NaaHyuNiee

Yesterday it was dark, so Haruto couldn't see it properly, but now with the light coming from his window, it showed the bruises on Junkyu's face so clearly. His entire face was swollen, as if even a soft touch could cause huge pain. Each cuts on Junkyu's face reminded him of what a jerk he was.

"Trust in me Junkyu, I will take care of you", Haruto laughed at his own words.

He slowly lifted his hands and touched Junkyu's swollen cheeks. look how much I took care of him, his smooth cheeks have turned blue, those lips that used to smile so brightly, now he wouldn't be able to even part them without feeling the pain. Is this what you call taking care of someone Haruto??" While holding onto Junkyu's cheeks Haruto replied, "I am so sorry Junkyu."

Right at that moment Junkyu opened his eyes. Haruto quickly removed his hands from Junkyu's cheeks. While looking away he replied, "I am so sorry Junkyu, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Haruto it's alright, No need to apologise."

He couldn't bring himself to look at Junkyu's face anymore, so he looked away and Soon the room was filled with an awkward silence. To break that silence Junkyu started the conversation, "When did you wake up?"

Still looking somewhere else Haruto replied "Maybe about an hour ago."

Oh I see. And once again the room was filled with silence.

Haruto stood up and was looking for something in the cupboard. And Junkyu was quietly observing him and thought, "He is not blaming himself for yesterday's incident right??"

Haruto came up with a first aid box in his hands. Without saying anything, he sat near to the bed frame and was about to apply the medicine. This entire time, Junkyu eyes never left Haruto but Haruto's eyes didn't meet his even once. By every second passing by Junkyu was getting uncomfortable with the way Haruto was acting. He couldn't take it any longer, "why are you not looking at me?"

Ignoring the question, Haruto replied "How is your wounds, do they still hurt??

"Don't ignore my question. I asked you why are you avoiding me??"

"I am going to apply some medicine, it might stink a bit ok."

"I said answer me." When Haruto didn't reply anything, he moved his head backward, "I will not let you apply anything until you look at me."

With a sad voice Haruto replied, "Junkyu applying medicine is the least I can do for you. At least let me do that."

"Then look at me first."

Still looking down Haruto replied, "I don't know if I deserve to be forgiven but Junkyu I am sorry. I am sorry for everything that happened"

Junkyu could no longer take it, he lifted his head and replied, "Haruto stop blaming yourself for what happened yesterday. It was not your fault. And for me, getting beaten up by that guy didn't hurt as much as seeing you avoiding me right now."

Junkyu every time I look at your face, I cannot help but blame myself. Only if I had taken a better care of you, nothing would have happened.

You did take care of me Haruto.

You don't have to say that. I don't deserve such kindness from you. I am sorry Junkyu. So so so sorry.

Stop apologising Haruto. I didn't stood strong yesterday and got beaten up to this point to hear your apology. One person that should be apologising is that boy who beat me. You are the person who saved me not once but twice already, I should thank you instead. You don't know how happy I am to finally have you in my life. I don't want this precious moment to be wasted in such useless arguments. We could be going out on a date right now and have fun and look what are we doing?? fighting over useless things. Haruto, I want to spend beautiful time with you and create lots of happy memories. I want to know what life is like with you by my side. And for that I need you to look at me, only at me and be with me. I don't wnat you to feel guilty and ignore me.

With every single word Junkyu was saying, it was making Haruto to realise how much he doesn't deserve Junkyu. He was even worse than the boy from last night, at least he was upfront with his action, Haruto was hurting Junkyu while hiding his true motives. Asahi was right, he should tell him about the challenge, if Junkyu found about it from somebody else, he will be hurt even more. He doesn't deserve to take care of Junkyu and make up for his acts. He deserves to be hated by him. "Junkyu I have to tell you something. About our date,

Junkyu knows Haruto is still blaming himslef but he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, so he intentionelly change the topic, "Yes about our date, I want to talk about that too. We have started dating for 2 days already but haven't gone on single date right. Don't worry Haruto I am totally fine now. we have a day off today and if you want then both of us can take off tomorrow as well. With this bruises I don't want to go anywhere near my mom and Jihoon, they will get worried for no reason. So tell me what should we do today??

Junkyu that's not what I want to say.

"It doesn't matter if you haven't thought, it is your first time dating with the guy, so you are also new to dating just like me right??? But don't worry we can search up in the internet and find some cool stuffs to do for our date. What do you say about it huh?"

Junkyu I

Ok tell me what you want to do. What now say quickly or else I wouldn't consider it anymore..... (Haruto please forget about yesterday and move on. I don't want to see that sad face ever again.)

When Junkyu was staring at his face, Haruto lost his eagerness to tell the truth about the challenge. All this time he has been lying and acting recklessly, maybe god is giving him a chance to make up for all those mistake. This time he will do everything to make sure that smile will never leave Junkyu's face. Maybe that way, he will have less regret afterword's. "you just got beaten up yesterday so no going out, so maybe something that we can do it in home."

That's even better, I don't like going out anyway so what should we do?? hmmm let me think. Right at that moment Junkyu's stomach growled. With a smile he spoke "I got it, we can cook breakfast together."

You need to rest Junkyu.

Ahhh Haruto I am totally fine, but the things is do you know how to cook??

No how about you??

I don't know either.

Then how are we suppose to cook?

Youtube videos, there are tons of it. We can look at it and make it, it's not hard.

You sure??

I am sure.

Ok let's go.

So what we have in your fridge. Eggs, bread and sausages. that's perfect we can make omelette, toast a bread and fry the sausages. What you think Haruto??

I don't know anything about cooking so you decide.

Ahh then find me the video. quickly.

Oh this one looks good. should we follow his instruction Junkyu??

Sure.

Junkyu you sure we are doing it correctly.

I am sure don't worry.

Junkyu I think it's time to turn the omelette.

No not yet, you look at your toast, don't burn it. Leave this omelette and sausages to me. I am the great chef Junkyu. So don't worry it will be perfect.

After making a mess at kitchen for 30 mins, finally everything was cooked. Both of them were looking at the food and the person next to them. Haruto spoke, "Junkyu do you think we can eat that??"

Burned toast, burned omelette and half cook sausages. What a perfect breakfast.

Since we made it, at least we should taste it right.

You want to taste it.

Umm. Let's do it. They both eat at the same time and threw it right after they tasted it. Now both of them couldn't stop their laugh. "Haruto, I think we have long way to go for cooking"

Haruto who was also laughing so hard replied "Maybe we should give up on cooking, I don't think we will improve."

Once again Junkyu's stomach growled. "What should we do about my stomach?"

Uhh maybe order online.

We should have done that earlier, whose idea was to cook huh??

Once again both of them broke into laughter.

So what should we do till the food comes in?

First let's clean the kitchen and then we can maybe watch movies.

Ok.

"Wow Junkyu, not just the omelette but I think you burned the pan as well. while raising the pan Haruto said "look"

With a mischievous smile Junkyu replied "I am the burning Chef Kim Junkyu. what you think about that???"

Haruto couldn't help but laugh out loud.

And just like that the entire house was filled with both of their laughter. The food had arrived and after eating it both of them were in a couch deciding which movie to watch.

So what should we watch? Haruto was scrolling through the movies.

Aladin I want to watch Aladin Ruto.

Haruto stopped at once, Did Junkyu just called him. Maybe he heard it wrong. "Sorry but what did you say?"

Haruto, I said I want to watch Aladin, come on now play it already.

Uhh maybe I did heard it wrong. Haruto played the movies and sat next to Junkyu. The situation of Aladin in the movie and Haruto's matched so well. Haruto was curious to know what Junkyu thinks about Aladin lying to Jasmine,  "Junkyu Aladin lied to Princess about being the prince Ali, do you think he deserves to be forgiven?"

"Obviously he deserves."

Why you think so?

"he lied so that he could make princess his. so what's wrong about it, and look at how much he loves her."

"So what if, I lied to you about something, will you forgive me too??"

"Haruto I think you went too deep into the movie."

"No Junkyu it's not that, but tell me what will you do if I lied to you about something?"

"Well that depends on how you treat me. If you loved me as unconditionally as Aladin did to Jasmine, definitely I will forgive you. So will you love me the same way like Aladin did??

Junkyu had that mischievous smile on his face and seeing that Haruto replied, "No I will not."

A sulkiness was back on Junkyu's face, while crossing his hands Junkyu whined, "Haruto.

Sushhhh... You said you wanted to watch the movie, focus... It's about to end.

The movie was over and Haruto thought what should they do next?? Watch another movie or do something else??

He turned to his left, only to find that Junkyu has been passed out for god knows how long?? But the way Junkyu was pouting even in his sleep made Haruto to smile a bit.

He slowly picked up Junkyu and lay him on the bed. He covered Junkyu with the blanket. He never thought that he will spend his entire day inside the house, cooking cleaning and watching movies. And especially not today when he was feeling so down in the morning. Haruto still feels a bit sad but not as much as he did in the morning. Junkyu surprisingly light up his mood with all those activities. He really wonders how can Junkyu be real?? He was the one who was hurt but instead he was the one to take care of him.

He remembered what Junkyu told him earlier 'If you will love me unconditionally like Aldin, definitely I will forgive you. That gave a little bit of hope to Haruto that maybe he can be forgiven. While creasing Junkyu's bruises Haruto replied "Junkyu I am so sorry for everything, until now I have only hurt you. I am not sure if I can love you as much as Aladin did to Jasmine. But I will definitely treat you better so that you can forgive me. It would be great if you could forgive me but if your decision is different I will still accept it. "

————————————-♥️♥️——————————-

This chapter took me long to write as I was not sure myself what I should do next but I finally figured it out. So everyone how do you find the chapter?? Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think. I am finally done with my exam and I have 2 weeks holiday as well. I feel so happy. And did you guys watch the beautiful mv?? It's so beautiful. Everyone looks so cute. ☺️☺️

And Lastly I have created a twitter account and I have posted the link on my bio. If you feel like you guys can always follow me.😅😅And yes Happy easter everyone. Have a great time with you friends and family 🥰🥰😊

Also you can suggest any date Ideas that you want me to include. If possible I will try to include them in my story ☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...
2.5K 126 11
An unfulfilled love story from when they were young and couldn't make the right decisions. Two soulmates left with thoughts full of 'what might have...
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
47K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...