MY BEAUTIFUL BODYGUARD (COMPL...

By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

Zee Pruk Panich was one of Thailand's most prominent artistes. He came from a well-known wealthy family as we... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTORY
Saint Security
Meeting Thailand's Number One Star
You're Hired
You Are Not The Boss Of Me
You LITTLE FUCKER!
Selfish Prick
Kissed By His Beautiful Bodyguard
I Kissed A Man And I Liked It
The Suspect
Protecting Him
Threats
Running Around In Circles
The Stalker
Bloodbath
Revenge
Second Chances
I'm Jealous, Asshole!
Bratty Babies
I'm Jealous, Baby!!
Go For The Jugular
We Are At War
No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!
You Stupid Jealous Jackass!
Family
Saint Junior and His Crazy Daddies
His Cranky Sulky Bossy Baby
Caught In The Act
Baby Zee
Daddies Night Out

The Royal Decree

2.2K 120 17
By Knight_Of_Xiao_Ren

"Let me get this straight... You... No...No... Your FRIEND is requesting for MY help?"
"Yes."
"I am not The King."
"You are his favourite son."
"What makes you think that I will help him? I don't even know him..."
"Liar... You follow him online."
"Do I? I don't think so. He is not worthy. Or worth it."
"Are you sure Gulfie Baby? You are so jealous... SO jealous that you ran away from me for 2 months hiding in plain sight in Abu Dhabi!"
"I was not the one in bed with another man..."
"I was drunk... That I concur... The man was a friend and he was as straight as straight can be... Plus... We slept and nothing happened."
"Mew Honey... How would you remember since you were drunk? I have the pictures... And YOU do not."
"Pictures? We were sleeping..."
"Topless... He was sleeping ON your chest! Your arms were around him! FUCK IT MEW!"
"Temper... Temper... You are not in any position to yell at me." Mew smirked as he checked the  silk cloth binding Prince Gulf's arms above his head.
"You tie me up not to fuck me... But to grovel for YOUR Zee Pruk FUCKING Panich?"
"Your Highness... Remember what happened the last time you cursed too much? Do you want to taste my cock THAT badly?" Mew smiled down at The Prince.
"Why did I fall in love with you?" Prince Gulf spat.
"I don't know... My good looks... My sexual prowess... My dick?" Mew laughed when The Prince rolled his eyes.
"Now Gulfie Baby... Listen to me... Zee needs your help to convince The King to grant Saint Security an exclusive contract to manage security."

Prince Gulf scoffed and shook his head.

"That is tall order Mew... Giving Saint Security such contract would make them... Invincible and protected for years to come." The Prince stated.
"Why now? He asked.
"General Udomkaewkanjana, Saint's father has been destroying Saint Security contracts one by one... Slowly making Saint Security... Failing."
"Why?"
"He opposes Saint and Zee having a relationship. He wants Saint back in the military. Get married and have children."
"Boring... Such a fucking cliche." Prince Gulf murmured.
"It is... But not everyone has a father like The King Baby..." Mew reasoned.
"What happens to Saint Security has nothing to do with me... Now... It's time for you to fuck me..." The Prince instructed Mew.
"So bossy!" Mew kissed his stubborn lips.
"I am a Prince... Of course I am bossy... I perfected the art of being bossy since I was 3!" Prince Gulf said.
"My foul mouthed sexy Prince." Mew grazed Gulf's collarbone with his teeth making the man hissed.
"People will lose jobs... Families will lose income..." He shared.
"Mew..."
"Yes Baby?"
"Stop making me feel guilty!" The Prince glared at him.
"Me? Making you feel guilty? I wouldn't... Simply thinking of what could happen that's all." Mew smiled and trailed his hands down Prince Gulf's exposed torso.
"Moreover... Saint a.k.a your ex-favourite bodyguard will be forced to lose Zee..." He could not finish his sentence.
"Like I give a FUCK about that... That... 3rd most popular artiste in Thailand!"
"I thought you don't know much about the man?" Mew grinned.
"Shut up!" The Prince glared at his boyfriend.
"Do you know sexy you look Your Highness? Being tied up like this... Under my mercy?"
"Of course I do... Who could control Thailand most notorious Playboy to become... MY plaything?" Prince Gulf snickered but then groaned when Mew kisses his lower abdomen.
"More Mew..." The Prince gasped.
"Greedy Baby..." Mew whispered.
"Don't stop..."
"I am not going to stop Your Highness... Not when you body is begging to be fucked like this." Mew smiled at him.
"Stop glaring at me like that..." He kissed Prince Gulf's jaw and his neck.
"I know what you want... Ahhhhh...." The Prince groaned.
"You do Gulfie Baby?" Mew questioned him.
"Yeah.... Mew.... More!!!" Prince Gulf arched his body.
"What do I want? Tell me..."
"You... Nooooo.... FUCK.... Want me.... Ahhhhhh.... To help... Godddd.... THE FUCKER!!"

Mew grinned at his lover who was so consumed with lust but was also consumed with his endless jealousy towards Zee. So much passion. So much temper. So beautiful. So handsome. So sexy. The Prince was all his.

"Why are you grinning like that ASSHOLE!" Prince Gulf growled.
"I love you..." He smiled.
"FUCK OFF!"
"Your Highness... Do you kiss your boyfriend with that foul mouth of yours?" Mew teased him.
"Yeah! I'll BITE his damn DICK with it too!" The Prince scowled at his boyfriend while the man laughed at him.
"SHUT UP!" He tried moving his arms from his restraints.
"Careful Gulf... I don't want you hurt yourself." Mew cautioned him.
"You don't care about me! You care about ZEE!"
"Seriously? After all these years? Really Gulf?"

    Mew sighed and stared at The Prince. He was scowling and glaring at Mew.

"I have given everything to you." Mew whispered.
"I even lost my crown as a playboy!" He teased The Prince but the man continued to glare at him.
"You perfectly know how much you matter to me." Mew smiled and slowly kissed The Prince's lips.
"I would move mountains if that is humanly possible." Mew continued.
"Why jealous over Zee huh? He is a friend."
"I hate him! I want to punch his face so he can't act anymore!" The Prince grumbled.
"Why? What has he done to you?" Mew questioned when suddenly realisation dawned on him.
"Wait...Wait... Gulfie Baby... Are you still angry about the STUPID poll?" He asked and laughed.
"It's not funny JACKASS!!" Prince Gulf said through gritted teeth.
"Baby Kana... You are such a BABY BRAT!" Mew grinned lovingly at his lover.
"Untie me YOU ASSHOLE!"
"A JEALOUS... Very Sexy... BABY BRAT!" Mew continued laughing.

    The Prince got even angrier.

"Get off me! I HATE YOU DICKHEAD!"
"Gulf... Stop it Baby... I don't want you to bruise..."
"STOP SAYING his name! I swear that I will kill him!"
"GULF! QUIT IT!" Mew suddenly shouted.

    Mew seldom raised his voice and when he did, The Prince immediately stopped squirming and thrashing. His Royal Highness waited but still stubbornly scowled at Mew.

"I am not forcing you to help Saint Security. It is a gesture on my part to help A FRIEND of mine..." Mew whispered and kissed his lips.
"I know YOU Your Highness." He murmured.
"This was the boy who fell into a river trying to save a kitten." Mew smiled.
"This was the same boy who got injured because he tried to protect a street urchin from getting beat up by some teenagers." He kissed the scar on The Prince's abdomen.
"They were hurting you..." Prince Gulf said making Mew smile.
"I understand if you can't help him Baby... Okay..."
"You won't hate me?" The Prince whispered.
"Hate you? You silly Baby!" Mew smiled and kissed him.
"I'm jealous of you and him."
"I know..." Mew grinned.
"You and him got 55% on the poll! FUCK IT!!"

    Mew laughed while Prince Gulf sulked.

"I didn't do anything... Blame the world for voting Zee and I."
"How about those FUCKING SEXY drawings? I'll MURDER the ones who drew them! I will MURDER them Mew!" Prince Gulf snarled.

    Mew smiled at the passionate outburst.

"Calm down Gulf..." Mew cradled his boyfriend's face.
"They are sexy... I hate them..." Prince Gulf murmured sadly.
"Why go jealous over paintings or drawings?"
"Cause they are sexy and beautiful..." The Prince pouted.
"You are sexier and more beautiful..." Mew smiled.
"Thank you... I know..." Prince Gulf murmured while Mew continued to smile amusingly at the man.
"I am the sexiest and the most beautiful and the most handsome..." The Prince muttered.

Mew traced his boyfriend's lips with his finger.

"My beautiful Prince..."
"Yes..."
"My sexy Baby Brat..."
"I am sexy alright..."
"Now Your Highness..." Mew nuzzled The Prince's neck.
"Tell me what you want..." He began kissing and teasing Prince Gulf's shoulder with little bites.
"Tell me what you need..." Mew's hands moved lower.
"I need a computer." Prince Gulf answered in all seriousness.
"What?!" Mew raised his head and stared down at his boyfriend.
"Untie me Mew... Get me my Mac." The Prince demanded.
"Gulf... Look at me... Do we ACTUALLY need your MacBook NOW?" Mew pointed at his hard cock.
"I am Prince Gulf Kanawut... My WISH is YOUR command! Get me my MacBook!"
"Baby..." Mew groaned.
"Now Mew..." The Prince was not relenting.
"FUCK IT GULF!"
"MacBook Now..."
"I hate you!" Mew growled while The Prince laughed at him.
"Untie me!"
"No Brat!"
"You STUBBORN Playboy!"
"You STUBBORN Prince!"

***************************************************

"Saint... I think we have to let go some people in the next few months... We cannot afford to run Saint Security like this." Pavel studied the figures on his computer.
"I can't let anyone go Pavel. That is out of the question."
"Pay cut... We inform them about it but I will not let them down by firing them." Saint told Pavel.
"Saint..."
"Please Pavel... You are my family and these people are my family too... I cannot disappoint them."
"You're not Saint but we are not going to survive the next 6 months like this... Not unless we get more clients and contracts."
"Fuck it!" Saint slammed the table with the files in his hand.
"Calm down Saint..."
"I can't even protect people that matter the most to me..." Saint sighed.
"Saint... You have tried your very best and I can personally attest to that... But you and I know that going against General Udomkaewkanjana is never ever easy."
"He's winning Pavel... Whatever that he is doing... Is ruining Saint Security and the people working in it."
"Not even some of Zee's friends could cover the lost we have... These people depend on me..."
"Saint... You're no longer in the military... This is also a business..."
"I'm a failure..."
"You are NOT a failure Saint! There must be something that we can do." Pavel tried convincing him.
"Maybe... Maybe... I can go to my father... Ask him to stop jeopardising Saint Security..." Saint shared.
"And then what Saint?"
"You know your father will not stop unless you are in his home betting ready to follow everything that he wants!" Pavel asserted.
"To save what's left of Saint Security and its employees..."
"You are CRAZY!"
"I am not Pavel!"
"Don't make yourself the martyr Saint." Pavel insisted.
"There must be a way." He told Saint.
"He always gets what he wants..." Saint whispered.
"That is not how things work and you know it. He can't force you Saint..."
"He has done it before Pavel... You know that..."
"That was years ago... You are not the same person when you were younger." Pavel smiled at his friend.
"Pavel... What am I supposed to do?"
"Work harder... Smarter... Do not give up and do not give in..." Pavel told him.
"I must protect our family Pavel."
"I know Saint and I am here to help you."
"Now... How many new potential clients do we have?" Saint asked Pavel.
"This week... None... But Zee did inform me that he might have one potential client but he hasn't given us any details." Pavel explained while Saint nodded.
"Next, we have to make the schedule for next month."
"Let's..." Pavel replied.

    Saint and Pavel started working on their scheduling until lunch arrived. Pavel left Saint's office and Saint rode the elevator to his apartment. When the door to the elevator opened, he was surprised to see Zee standing there.

"Hey Baby!"
"Hi Saint. I was about to call you."
"Why didn't you tell me that you're here?" Saint asked and hugged his boyfriend.
"I missed you..." He murmured into Zee's neck.
"You were working and having a meeting... So I didn't want to disturb you." Zee said.
"Have you eaten? I brought lunch for you."
"My handsome wife." Saint teased and laughed when Zee punched his arm.
"Ha... Ha... Ha... Very funny..." Zee muttered.
"I'm so hungry Zee."
"Let's eat."

    They sat at the dining table and Saint smiled staring at the dishes Zee brought.

"These are my favourite... But Zee... You don't eat some of them... Why did you buy them then Baby?"
"Cause I am a handsome and considerate husband?" Zee grinned while Saint laughed.
"Saint... You look... Tired..."
"I'm actually great... Cause now you are here Zee."
"Hah... Don't sweet talk yourself out of this!"
"Let's eat..." Saint insisted and Zee slowly smiled.
"Okay Babe..." Zee replied.
"Here..." He put a few pieces of pork on Saint's plate.
"My favourite. Thanks Zee." Saint said and began eating.
"Yummmm..." Saint smiled happily.
"Oh... Pavel said something about you and a new client for us?" He asked Zee.
"Yeah... That..." Zee smiled.
"Who's the client?"
"A surprise Saint." Zee grinned.
"Oh come on Zee... Just tell me..."
"I don't want to jinx it Saint."
"Baby..."
"Here's some mushrooms..." Zee put some mushrooms on his plate.
"Zee Baby..."
"Eat Saint... You are a busy man."
"And you are not?"
"Not today..."
"I thought you have a commercial shoot today? You told me last week." Saint asserted.
"Oh... They cancelled the shoot."
"Cancelled? I thought you and the company have a contract signed?"
"Yeah... But they cancelled the shoot."
"Alright..." Saint said and thought for a while.
"Do you like the mushrooms?" Zee asked him.
"They are prefect." Saint smiled.
"Where did you get these dishes?" He questioned him.
"Secret... Have some more..."
"Baby..."
"Yeah?" Zee answered.
"Don't distract me with mushrooms." Saint smiled at Zee.

    Zee laughed.

"Am not distracting you Babe..." Zee replied.
"2 weeks ago... Your photo shoot was cancelled too..."
"Yeah... But that's normal..." Zee shrugged.
"Zee..."
"I'm good Saint... Don't worry... Things get cancelled all the time because of weather... Changes in contracts... Changes with scripts or dialogues... Don't look at me like that." Zee smiled.
"You will tell me if you have anything that worries you... Alright?" Saint asked him.
"Hah... This is coming from you... Mr I am always fine?" Zee made a face.
"Tell me!" Saint said again.
"I will... I will... I will Saint."
"Let me help you."
"And me you Saint."

They stared at each other. Zee sighed and held Saint's hand.

"Babe... eat up... You have work to do after lunch right?" Zee whispered.
"I do..."
"Would you like dessert?"
"Are you my dessert?" Saint answered and Zee immediately laughed.
"Not today..."
"That's a bummer."
"Saint... Since I have nothing else today... I'm going to sleep here if that's okay with you."
"Of course Zee... What do you want for dinner later?" Saint asked him.
"We can eat the leftovers from lunch... We do have a lot." Zee suggested.
"I'm good with that." Saint stated while nodding.
"What do you tomorrow Baby?" He questioned Zee.
"I am free tomorrow too." Zee smiled.
"Again? Lucky you!" Saint told him.
"I guess I am!"
"I wish I could join you." Saint murmured.
"Mr Workoholic? You want to join me read scripts while enjoying Netflix?" Zee grinned.
"You can read scripts and enjoy Netflix while I... Sleep on your lap... Damn... I can't remember the last time I did that." Saint complained.
"Maybe soon... When you're less busy with work..."
"You're  right Zee..." Saint nodded.
"Baby... You haven't been getting movie roles..."
"That's normal... You get some and you lose some." Zee responded.
"If you say so..." Saint trailed.
"Zee Baby... I can feel it in my bones that you will get the role that you have always wanted." Saint smiled at him.
"Which BONE are you talking about?" Zee grinned naughtily.
"My dick?" Saint asked and Zee laughed.
"Is it reliable?" Zee snickered.
"Don't say stuff like that about my dick!" Saint grumbled but he was smiling away.
"Thanks for being here Baby... You made my day!" He said and continued eating.
"Saint... I want to be in Dome's movie so badddd...." Zee said as they enjoyed lunch.
"You will Zee." Saint replied.
"Is your TRUSTY DICK... I mean... Bone speaking to you again?" Zee asked and grinned.
"Yes." Saint smiled.
"Thank you for believing in me." Zee smiled.
"You're welcome." Saint said.
"Baby..." He murmured.
"What's for dessert tonight?" Saint queried.
"Does being eaten by me considered as dessert? Or is it the other way around?" Zee grinned mischievously.
"You're BAD Zee..."
"How so?" Zee asked him.
"Cause you're making me hard for you for the rest of the day!" Saint said while Zee laughed at him.
"As you should." Zee snickered.

***************************************************

"Hello... Saint Suppapong speaking."
"Hello...This is Anada Boonmee and I am from King Alexander Bumibol Chulalongkorn's office." The man said. Saint pulled his cellphone away from his ear but immediately replied.
"Yes Mr Boonmee? How may we assist you?" Saint asked.
"Please be at the Royal Siam Main Court this Wednesday at 9 in the morning. King Chulalongkorn would like to meet you."
"Wednesday? I would be honoured Mr Boonmee." Saint told the man.
"We will email the details and hope to see you on Wednesday."
"Thank you Mr Boonmee and please relay my thanks to the Royal Highness as well."

    Saint suddenly felt deliriously excited but he quickly tampered the feeling. He must wait until Wednesday and listen to what The King actually wanted from him. He raked his mind as to why could The King would like to see him, The last time this happened they were instructed to follow Prince Gulf Kanawut. Could it be that The Prince needed their service again? Saint sighed as being the Royal Highness security team was a lucrative contract but it was not enough for sustaining the management of Saint Security. He shook his head. Saint smiled. He had to stay positive. One step at a time. Worrying was good because it kept him on his toes but he knew too much would cloud his mind when he could be thinking and doing million other things.

He quickly called Pavel and relayed him the good news. The man wanted to celebrate but Saint said no. He told Pavel that it was too early to do that. Then, Saint checked his schedule and realised that he has some free time to kill that day. He instructed Max and Tul to take over the training in the afternoon so that he could leave Saint Security building and find his boyfriend. He wondered if Zee was the one responsible, but the man had no connection with the royalty. He would personally ask Zee about it when he see him later in the day.

Saint called Podd to know where Zee was at the moment and he informed him that he was in an interview at a television station downtown. When asked about where Zee was going to have lunch, the man told him that they would head back to Zee's home after the interview and have lunch there. He thanked Podd and then sorted some of his work that was pending. He had not felt like this for quite a while. Only having Zee around made his days exponentially better. His Brat. Saint smiled thinking of his boyfriend. He had not been really truthful with him. He did not want to burden the man. The fact that Zee sacrificed himself for him spoke volumes on how selfless he was. Saint smiled thinking of how bratty the man could be too, especially with him. He shook his head. Only with him.

    He finished up his work and drove to Zee's home. When he arrived there, he could see that Zee and his entourage had arrived home. He left his car and went inside Zee's house. He saw Dome and Pavel talking in the living room.

"Hey Saint." Dome greeted him.
"Hi Boss."
"Zee is in his office." Dome told Saint.
"Thanks Buddy."
"Have you had lunch?We still have some leftovers from lunch." Dome shared.
"Has Zee eaten?"
"I don't think so..." Dome answered.
"I'll eat with him."

    Saint left the living room and made his way to Zee's office. He was about to knock on the door when it was opened from the inside.

"Good day Miss Chairat."
"Good day Sir."

He nodded at a few people from Zee's management as they left the office. He could sense that they were not happy about something and he wondered why. He stepped into Zee's office and his boyfriend was busy sorting some files with his back to him. Saint walked slowly and quietly towards Zee. He then covered Zee's eyes with his hands. Saint kept quiet waiting for Zee's response.

"Mew? Is that you? I missed you Baby..." Zee murmured.
"MEW???? What the fuck Zee!!" Saint wrenched his hands away.
"BABY?????" He yelled.
"WHAT?!!"

Zee doubled over and laughed. He held his stomach and continued laughing. His eyes watered while his face was turning red from overexertion.

"I was... Ha... Ha... I knew... Ha... Ha... I knew it was you... Ha... Ha... Saint!" Zee continued laughing.
"I hate you and I fucking hate that man!" Saint growled.
"I'm sorry Saint... I'm so sorry..." Zee said as he laughed.
"You are DEAD Baby..." Saint's eyes narrowed at his laughing boyfriend.
"I was kidding Saint." He grinned.
"I thought Dome was bad... You're even worse than him." Saint stated.
"Guess who's his teacher?" Zee grinned while wiping his eyes.
"Zee... Why do you do these things?" Saint shook his head and sat down on one of the couches in the office.
"Babe... I'm so sorry but you should have seen your face!"
"Brat... You're asking for a good old spanking." Saint glared at his still smiling boyfriend.
"Forgive me?" Zee smiled sweetly
"No...No... I won't forgive you just yet Baby..."
"I don't like your tone Saint..."
"Oh really... Maybe you shouldn't have said the name of that SOMEONE that should not be named." Saint stared dangerously at his boyfriend.
"I was kidding..."
"Not by using HIS name!" Saint asserted while Zee smiled at him.
"Who is the Brat now?" Zee asked Saint.
"Zee... I am not a Brat."
"You look like one." Zee grinned.
"Brat! You're really asking for it!"
"What really am I asking... For?" Zee asked him.
"Really Baby?" Saint asked while Zee grinned at him.
"Zee Pruk Panich..." He said.
"Yes?" Zee answered sweetly.
"Are you free after this?"
"Yeah..." Zee nodded.
"Tomorrow?"
"I have nothing except a dinner meeting... Why?" Zee answered.

Zee could sense that something was amiss. Saint's eyes lingered on his lips and slowly moved down his body. Zee immediately sprinted to the office door and he tried grabbing the door knob when he was roughly turned and caged between Saint's arms.

"Where do you think you're going Brat?" Saint whispered menacingly.
"Kitchen..." Zee smiled nervously.
"Hungry?"
"Uhuh..."
"Well... I am hungry too..."
"That's great... Let's have lunch!"
"I am not hungry for food Brat..."
"Well... I need lunch so... May I..."
"No Brat..." Saint whispered.
"I..."
"Kiss me right now Brat."
"But I..."
"Kiss... Me... Now..." Saint uttered the words one by one.

Zee smiled and closed the distance between them. Both groaned as their lips met. As they fought for dominance suddenly Zee bit Saint's lower lip catching him off guard. Zee pushed him and opened the door.

"BRATTTT!!!"

Zee laughed and ran out of his office. He knew how fast Saint could be and he felt as if he was chased by Cerberus. Pavel and Dome shook their heads when they saw Zee running because seeing Saint chasing him around the house had become a normal occurrence. Dome even rolled his eyes. Zee neared the door leading to the pool area when out of nowhere Mister Fluffy Mittens sauntered and he tripped. He closed his eyes and was bracing to fall on the marble floor when two strong arms stopped his fall.

"Gotcha!" Saint's voice was dangerously close to Zee's ear.
"Now Brat... We're going to you bedroom and I will FEED you what you need for lunch!" He growled.
"But Babe..."
"Don't but Babe me Brat..." Saint replied.

Zee groaned when his boyfriend carried him on his shoulder and walked purposely back into the living room. He then carefully carried his boyfriend up the stairs.

"You're FUCKED Zee..." Dome laughed at him while Pavel simply stared at Zee in sympathy.

***************************************************

"I'm hungry." Zee complained.
"Me too." Saint replied.
"You are such an jackass! Why did you have to bite me like this?" Zee studied his torso.
"You begged for it." Saint murmured.
"I DID NOT!" Zee denied.
"Baby... Don't lie..."
"I'm embarrassed to go down... I don't want to see Dome or Pavel... But I'm hungry..." Zee muttered.
"Want me to go down and get you dinner?" Saint offered.
"Would you?"
"Sure... Let me put some clothes on."
"Hurry Saint..."
"I'm hungry too Brat... Have patience!"

Saint grabbed his jeans and put them on. He then left the bedroom and walked down the stairs. Dome and Pavel were nowhere to be found. Mister Fluffy Mitten was regally sitting on the couch while Art and Kev were sleeping on the floor as if they were worshiping him. Saint stopped to rub and scratch Art and Kev's belly. He actually missed the two mutts who had become some sort of permanent fixtures in Zee's home. He then neared the cat but he hissed and tried scratching his hand. The cat would forever be an asshole to him. Saint got into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. He laughed when he read the note. If Zee were to read it, he would curse and then he would beat up his brother. Saint slid the note into his jeans pocket and opened the fridge.

Dome had prepared two plates of food for them. Roasted chicken and some mashed potatoes. In the fridge was also a bowl of salad. Saint found a tray while he reheated the two plates in the microwave. He grabbed some milk for his beloved Brat because he enjoys drinking milk more then water. He put everything on the tray and carefully carried everything back to Zee's bedroom. When he got into the bedroom, Zee was in the shower. Saint took off his jeans and joined his boyfriend there.

"Miss me?" Saint said when he got under the shower.
"No..."
"I'm offended." Saint smiled and began lathering his body with some soap.
"Dome left dinner for us." He added.
"Awesome... Here... Let me..." Zee washed Saint's hair.

After they finished showering, they wrapped their lower bodies with towels and proceeded to the table near the balcony. Zee took off the cling wrap and handed the plate to Saint. He then took off the cling wrap of the other plate and hummed appreciatively. They began eating in silence at first as both were ravenous since they did not take lunch. Zee saw the milk and smiled at Saint.

"Thank you for the milk." Zee took a sip.
"You're welcome Baby."
"My room smells like sex..." Zee murmured and put down his plate.
"It does?"
"Yeah..." Zee answered.

He opened the sliding door and the cold evening air immediately filled his bedroom.

"The mashed potatoes is delicious." Saint murmured.
"It is..." Saint nodded in approval and began eating again.
"Zee... I got a call from King Chulalongkorn office. They want to meet me this Wednesday."
"Really?" Zee smiled widely.
"That's great news... Right?" He questioned Saint.
"Is it you?"
"Huh? Me? I don't understand."
"Is it your doing Baby?"
"Me? I know none of the royalty and the only one I sort of 'know' quote unquote... I want to castrate him." Zee smiled.
"You don't know?"
"No Saint. I am privileged but not THAT privileged." Zee said.
"I thought it's the client that you've been telling Pavel about." Saint asserted.
"I hope... This can be our break..." He continued.
"I hope so too Saint." Zee smiled.
"Baby..."
"Yeah?"
"Where do you see us in 10 years?" Saint questioned.
"10 years? Mmmm... Just like this... Having dinner or... Lunch at 10 pm... After an afternoon of sex." Zee answered and grinned.
"How about 20 years?"
"The same... But maybe the sex might not be as strenuous cause I don't want to hurt my back." Zee said and laughed.
"How about 30 years?"
"Maybe in a different house... Farther from Bangkok... Having dinner at 10 pm... After maybe some sex if our bodies still allow it... In the afternoon." Zee shared and Saint smiled.
"How about 40 years?"
"The same house outside of Bangkok... Having dinner at 10 pm... Because we were busy playing with our grandchildren." Zee grinned.
"50 years?"
"I just hope we're still alive... I would be grateful." Zee answered and laughed.
"I love you Brat."
"Love you too Saint." Zee smiled.
"What's with the question?" He asked Saint.
"Cause I'm a romantic?"
"Ahh... That slipped my mind." Zee replied.
"Zee... Baby... You nearly fell on your face just now..."
"Blame Dome's cat! Oh my God... Speaking of the Cat DEVIL!" Zee smiled and pointed at the balcony.

Mister Fluffy Mitten jumped from the nearest tree branch and onto the balcony. He sauntered into Zee's bedroom and hissed at Saint.

"Well fuck you too!" Saint muttered.
"Maybe he's hungry." Zee gave him a piece of chicken.
"He IS hungry." He exclaimed.
"Don't feed him Zee... Then he will always come to your room." Saint cautioned Zee.
"He is welcome here... He doesn't bite like some people." Zee said and Saint smiled.
"He can never pleasure you like I do..." Saint muttered.
"Did you just compare yourself to Mister Fluffy Mitten?" Zee asked and laughed.
"He is alpha and I am an alpha."
"I am an alpha too!" Zee asserted.
"A... Baby Alpha." Saint grinned.
"Fuck you..." Zee grumbled while Saint laughed.
"Stop feeding the fat cat Zee..." Saint said.
"He's not fat... He is simply... Poofy..."
"Speaking of which..." Saint murmured.
"Baby... I think you lost some weight..." He told Zee.
"I have... I've been exercising... More." Zee lied. He had not been eating well for the past months.

Saint studied him. Zee smiled and continued feeding Dome's cat ignoring his boyfriend scrutiny.

"Let's exercise with me... I think... You're losing your muscle mass Zee..."
"Sure... I would love too... Seeing you all sweaty is my libido dream come true." Zee grinned while Saint laughed again.
"Saint... Do you have any idea why The King summons you? Did they say anything?" He asked.
"I'm convincing myself it is a contract." Saint answered.
"Me too..."
"Brat... You sure it is not YOUR doing?" Saint queried.
"I am just Zee Pruk Panich... Thailand number 10 star." Zee replied.
"You are okay with 10?"
"Yeah... As long as I have you... I can rank a 1000 and I don't care..." Zee shared. Saint smiled at his boyfriend.
"By the way... Miss Chairat and your management team didn't look happy just now when they left. Is everything alright?" Saint questioned him.
"They are worried that I haven't been getting any movie roles and they suggested that I should look at someTV series." Zee explained.
"And?"
"I told them... Maybe I might not even get the TV roles." Zee murmured.
"But I'm okay with it.... THEY are not okay with it." He smiled at Saint.
"Zee Baby..."
"Yeah?"
"Why am I more worried about you... Than you are worrying about yourself?" Saint questioned his boyfriend.
"When I as younger... I would freak out but...  Now I know where I stand... I know what I want... I know what I need. That is enough for me... But my management team is really freaking out." Zee grinned.

Saint studied him and he looked as bewildered as Zee's management team when Zee told him the same thing.

"Saint... Babe... Do I need more wealth? No... I have what I need. Do you know what I want? You, Dome and I to be happy..." Zee shared.
"Fine we throw Pavel into the mix." He added making Saint smile.
"What do I need the most? For now... You and me to be happy with what we have..." Zee explained.
"Even when you are no longer number one? Even when you haven't been receiving any roles for... close to a year?" Saint queried.
"Yeah... They are important but not the most important." Zee smiled.
"What is the most important to you Baby?"
"You." Zee answered.
"For you to be happy." He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2.3K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...
46.8K 1.4K 14
"Hia, don't tease me like this, it's too much." I was almost doubled over in embarrassment. My hands came to the front of my face, blocking my on scr...
145K 6.8K 41
What happens when Saint Suppapong has a chance encounter with Prince Zee Pruk Panich, the Crown Prince of Thailand? What happens when they accidental...
270K 11.5K 38
Tutor, a closed-off and stubborn prince, longs for the attention of the man who came to work for his family when they were children. Fighter, a tort...