Stranded Island

By fandom_girls_fanfics

Ok this is a story I made myself I own this and the characters I hope you like it ~tea! Summary , Paige h... More

Working on Surviving

Where Am I?! ( chapter 1)

15 0 0
By fandom_girls_fanfics

Paige woke up on the shore of an abandoned island she is finally about to wake......

" Huh ....where....where am I?!" she opens her eyes to a beautful shore with sparkling blue water with bright soft sand.  She then sees a wooden crate.  She crawls over and opens it up she is provided with some supplies.  Water, nonpareshable food,  some rope, and clothe, Nothing else.  She also finds a journal by the crate ..... That also had a pen.  She grabs it and begins to write "Well hello journal I can't remember anything my name is Paige I'm stranded on a island with a crate of supplies enough to last a week I don't know how long I will be able to live here it's a small island with a couple palms and a small forest. I feel slightly ill I will make shelter after inspecting my supplies it's obvious I was put here my supplies is specific to me the portions I would eat and amount of water I would drink I can easily see there is no one else im on this island... I'm pretty sure.... I need help I'm alone and I don't know how to survive I'm scared and hungry I hope this food will last till then wish me luck!" She sets the book in the crate and grabs the rope and ties it to a tree then takes the other end and attaches it to  another makes a hamock with the clothe. She lays down and falls asleep ........

A/N I'm sorry this took so long but there is more to come I hope you want more remember to give fead back and like ! ~tea!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 20.3K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
14.7K 309 20
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
10.3K 582 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
38.7K 931 137
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...