π“πˆπ‹π‹ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐅𝐀�...

By mortaldoll

❝ I ππ„π‚π€πŒπ„ A πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ ππŽπ“ BECAUSE 𝐈 WANTED π“πŽπŽ. ❞ β–‹β€· 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, a manic heretic a... More

TILL FOREVER FALLS APART
( evaluation. )
( prologue. )
( part one. )
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
( part two. )
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
( part three. )

( graphics. )

7.6K 197 19
By mortaldoll

( TILL FOREVER FALLS APART. )
GRAPHICS

NOTE: feel free to send any work you guys do for this book, i'll accept it willingly!

cover by _irma_tonks_

cover by fknposey

cover by me

cover by me

cover by me.
(missing the name type of vibes)

some graphics made but the talented cxsmicxbvbbless
(thank you again babe :))

A/N: OHMYGOD! THANK YOU ALL FOR 10k, it's seriously was a shock for me. i'm so surprised how far this book came and honestly never expected it to blow up the way it did. thank you all who showed this book so much love, and the characters. i remember when i struggled so bad to figure out how i'd start off the plot, and now it's progressed so much. again thank you all, and I LOVE YOU ALL.

( TILL FOREVER FALLS APART. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.6K 50
"Are you mental? We have locked these kinds of people here for hundreds of years for a reason" "I know; but she is our last resort" In the years when...
152K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
649K 15K 26
𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆|| ❝The two had not heard her in their display of passion, and with a broken heart and tears in her eyes, she had rushed out of the h...
175K 5.1K 22
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔|| ❝For some reason, he was intrigued by her mere presence, and he wanted to know everything about this girl,❞ Or in which K...