SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 013

7.1K 550 454
By page_sandy

« fucking asshole »

Sunoo remained shocked as well after experiencing that his easy-going hyung got slapped by some random girl right in front of his eyes.

And the culprit turned out to be the pretty savage with her badass attitude which barely cared about others' comments of her sudden incident with the university's famous playboy.

Yeah, she slapped him alright. And their point was?

❝ That's for taking advantage of me, you fucking asshole. ❞

Not only did her palm interact with Jay's precious face, but the youngster also didn't forget to attack him with stinging curse words.

And which made the astonished crowd go insane was when another clout happened by Mijin's rouge hands on Jongseong's left cheeks.

❝ And that's for playing with girls who aren't your puppets. Get a life, you dimwit. ❞ Very unexpected of Mijin to do so in the crowd. Didn't she learn her lesson already that day when she got beaten up by dozens of Jay's admirers?

Mijin swiftly turned her body around after finishing off her speech, not caring the majority's gazes burying all onto her figure.

Sunoo's mouth went agape after realizing that Jay probably might've been offended by the way how the little missy's acting towards him.

Jongseong just rubbed the corner of his lips before scoffing as he made a hot movement by flipping his cavernous blonde strands back, charming the crowd to earn more than enough squeals from it.

Jay Park wasn't that bratty playboy which Mijin underestimated him as, and he's gonna make her know that.

The cunning girl at lunch was pretty much satisfied-well, lowkey as she wished that her impact should've gone insane than the recent one.

Jisung stopped chewing on his french fries at the moment when his eyes spotted the 'heated' breaking news on his timeline.

❝ Woah, what the heck? ❞ The boy covered a palm across his speechless lips before stealing glances at Mijin who's unbothered having her pizza.

The boy's narrowed eyes made Mijin no other choice but to take a small glimpse at him before taking a bite of her pizza.

❝ Why? What is it? ❞ Mijin interestedly leaned closer to Jisung, fluttering the tender boy's heart a bit as he didn't expect this much skinship coming ahead.

Jisung shot her an unbelievable gaze before showing the device's screen visibly to Mijin's eyes which were amazed at how the internet trashed her with someone's recorded video of her slapping the richass roughly.

❝ Was it really you who slapped the Park Jongseong? ❞ Jisung couldn't be mistaken since Mijin's outfit was legit the same as the video footage of her slapping Jay Park.

Mijin sighed heavily before nodding in a sassy manner since she didn't care about other's opinions. ❝ Yeah, so what? ❞ Jisung anxiously licked his lips since he genuinely didn't want Mijin to be dragged into a dramatic mess if the SSS company finds out that their young master was being treated like that.

❝ Why did you do it though? ❞ Knowingly of how Mijin isn't one of those reckless kids to randomly find trouble, Jisung asked in desperate curiosity.

Mijin hummed, debating whether she should share back the aggravated incident or not since her best friend would get mad onwards.

But still, Jisung was there for her whenever she's in need to spill her secrets back. So it wouldn't hurt to share him back, right?

❝ Jisung-ah, ❞ Mijin started as she just wished that her best friend wouldn't go that overprotective after judging her accidental words.

' Here goes nothing. ' , thought Mijin.

❝ Do you remember when I was crying yesterday? ❞ Not even getting to the half and yet, Park Jisung's big brain was smart enough to figure out that Park Jongseong could be the one who made Mijin cry.

The asked boy just faintly represented a weak smile. ❝ Yes, I do. ❞ Mijin gifted a sorrowful look before his annoying ass would start complaining about how she should've been more careful to not let Jay take advantage of her cherry lips.

❝ Park Jongseong somehow kissed me without my permission that day and I got infuriated so, yeah...❞ The silent atmosphere turned awkward as the two friends paused from conversing a bit.

Mijin might have been too sensitive since it was her essential first kiss which she's saving for her true love which was far from blooming in this life currently.

Jisung was also enraged at the impetuous playboy who dared to lay his lips onto Mijin who wasn't even romantically invested in him somehow.

Clenching his soft fingers into fists, the boy knew he had some plans after finishing some classes today.

-

❝ Jay, are you okay? You really got slapped...? ❞ The offended rich kid showered his group of annoying friends with a bitter smile from what he'd experienced with Mijin's rough slap.

❝ You already yielded yourself from courting her? ❞ Sunghoon asked since Jake and he still had their debt on-going with the smiley Sunoo who seemed to win since the exasperated young woman didn't seem to turn an admiration on Jay at all.

❝ Pfft, who says I'm courting her? ❞ The boys narrowed their brows in synchronisation, probably because they couldn't understand Jay's complex words.

Jongseong was talking as if Na Mijin was the importance right now unlike how he'd easily pair up with some random girls out of boredom.

And here he was, pointing out that he's not into her at all? ❝ You're not? But you seem to be so interested in her though....❞ Sunghoon pitied the Mijin girl since she'd end up being used by Jay if Jakehoon's prediction was correct.

❝ No way, I'm just playing with her like she wishes me to. ❞ Girls act up all hard to play until they come to a point when they surrender for one's sake after not being to resist a man like Jongseong's charm.

The three friends of Jongseong who surrounded him just exhaled in disgrace. Probably because their playboy friend didn't even change a bit.

❝ Bro, you gotta be serious from now on Jay. It's time for you to sincerely love someone. ❞ Jake advised, thoughtfully on behalf of his best buddy since he's been concerned about how the youngster's being stubborn to not drop his bad habits.

❝ I agree with Jake hyung. ❞ Sunoo also raised a brow although he prayed that the 'someone' wouldn't turn out to be Na Mijin cause there's still a bet in their line.

Jay scoffed before sipping his juice since the boy didn't plan on fulfilling his friends' persuasion at all. ❝ Nah, true love is complicated. I'd rather not experience it at all. ❞ None other than Jongseong knew better of how he's lying to his true self which acutally knows how to love.

Plus, it's not like he's gonna die for not loving someone genuinely unlike his friends' soulmate disorders.

Abruptly, a figure appeared at the famous boys' table as Jongseong arrogantly crossed his legs.

Jake, Sunghoon and Sunoo also shot up weird gazes at the tall and skinny male who averagely looked appealing in their eyes.

❝ What do you-❞ But before the witty side of Jay could stand out, the young male with small eyes grabbed by his collar.

Jongseong's besties also violently reacted at the mannerless male's actions which weren't expected.

❝ How dare you fucking kiss our Mijin?! ❞ A thud was heard when Jongseong's handsome face got punched by the fierce male who couldn't control the limits of his tolerance.

Jongseong plastered an evil smirk, although he internally felt bad if Mijin got scared that day.

The smart male got up from the ground before wiping the corner of his lips which was lowkey bleeding.

Visualising the hamster-lookalike young man, Jay could tell that it wasn't the same guy who's Mijin's brother.

Then, was it her boyfriend?

❝ Get your filthy hands away from Mijin, understand?! ❞ Jisung threatened since his heart ached whenever Mijin's terrified reaction replays on his mind.

Just because of this son of a bitch right here who kissed her on purpose.

Jay didn't plan to attack back but just cautiously grabbed the whole of Jisung's collar as well. ❝ Who the fuck are you to demand me?! ❞

Jake and Sunghoon prevented their friend from being so violent either. ❝ I do what I want and you can't fucking stop me. ❞ The blonde strands fell a bit on the furious boy's exposed forehead as his eagle eyes were flaming with fury.

❝ And if I want it, I get it. ❞

« end of a chapter »

(A/n;OJAY BUT LIKE PARK JAY & PARK JISUNG FIGHTING IS🤔🙀💥🔥)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 44
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
519K 23.4K 43
„𝙃𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡" Bully AU She calls him a little devil. He may have a handsome face but there is a lot more beh...
451K 19.8K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...
439K 22.1K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...