BLACK HAND

By CRYXTALSNOW

Lily Elise Mason, a new agent who met Mike Jaydon Jensen while doing her first ever mission. Mike Jaydon Jens... More

PROLOGUE
MAIN CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
AGENT SERIES 2

EPILOGUE

76 5 5
By CRYXTALSNOW

JAYDON CAME to visit Beanna in Canada. It's been a long time since Bea saw her dad. The last time she saw her dad was when she was six years old.

"My Lady, the man named Mike Jaydon Jensen is looking for your presence." One of the guards said which made Bea stilled.

What is he doing here? She thought.

Bea took a deep breath before she spoke. "Let him in."

Bea waited for a couple of seconds before hearing the voice of his father.

"Bea! It's been a long time--" Jaydon happily said as he walked towards Bea. But Bea spoke which made him stop walking.

"Don't come any closer.. dad."

Jaydon's brows furrowed. "What's wrong? I came here to see you.."

"I just don't want to talk to you. For some reasons, I'm mad at you.." Bea said.

"Why? Did I do anything wrong?" Jaydon asked, confused on what's happening.

"Yes, you weren't the one who killed mom. But you were still part of the reason why she died. You helped your boss remember? I was still young that time, and I didn't know what was happening." Bea replied. She will never forget how her mom died.

She wasn't able to do anything. All she did was to watch her mom die.

But now that she is capable of doing anything, she will defend her mom.

She will do anything to make the person who killed her mom suffer.

She will be merciless.

"I really don't want to talk to you right now dad. So I shall end our conversation." With that, Bea went back to her room and left her dad.

Two weeks later, she decided to visit her mom. 

"Hey mom, how are you doing?" Tears started to escape her eyes.

"I hope that.. I'm making you proud up there mommy. I am doing my best in everything, just to make you proud."

"Dad visited me today, but I don't want to talk to him." Bea continued on talking to her mom.

She took the leaves that is covering her mom's name.

"I wanted to become an agent too mom, but grandma won't allow me. I wanted to become an agent so I can defend you." Beanna sighed.

"But, I don't need to become an agent mom. I am now a queen."

"I will defend you.."

As days pass, Bea continued doing her responsibilities as a queen.

She has been planning to attack the organization who killed her mom since she was training to be a queen.

And it will happen now. It's 1 in the morning and they are getting ready for their attack.

Reva's son is with her. He's always with her.

"Are you ready, your highness?" 

She rolled her eyes at him. "I was born ready."

Bea looked at the screen, she saw that her team in South Korea is all ready.

"Justice shall be served mommy." Bea muttered.

"On my command." She spoke.

"Fire." Bea calmly said. Her team in Korea released the bombs.

When the bomb is released, the smoke will make every person in the building faint.

"An enemy escaped. Kayden, 11 o'clock." Bea spoke.

Kayden, her cousin is a professional sniper. He was at the top of the building in front of the organization they're attacking.

Kayden shot the enemy making Bea smirk.

"Welcome to hell, assholes.."

Hours passed by, and Bea smiled at the result.

The building was destroyed. 

"We have succeeded, your highness." She heard the leader of her team spoke through her earpiece.

"Job well done."

Bea and her team here in Canada exited the secret room.

She was shocked when she saw Blaise sitting on the couch, waiting for her.

"Hey, you.. didn't tell me you're coming here.." Bea said and sat beside Blaise.

Blaise took a deep breath before speaking. "I heard.. I heard your guards talking about something. I heard that, you bomba building? Is it true?"

Bea bit her bottom lip. Will Blaise leave her if she tells him the truth?

She just wanted to defend her mom. That's it. She doesn't see anything wrong with it.

"If I tell you I did.. what are you gonna do?" Beanna replied. She silently prayed that Blaise won't leave her.

"Depends on your reason.." Blaise gave all of his attention to what Beanna will say.

"I bombed the building because.. they were the one who killed my mom. I just wanted to get revenge, for my mom."

Blaise nodded and pulled Beanna closer.

"There's another way to defend your mom. You don't need to bomb the building.. think about the people who got involved. The innocent people who died." Blaise said while hugging Bea.

But hearing those words coming out of Blaise's mouth made her pull away from Blaise.

"Do you hear yourself Blaise? You don't know how much my mom suffered because of them. She died right in front of me. I want them to suffer the way my mom suffered. I am a person who doesn't forgive easily. I take revenge when I had to. I.. take revenge if I need to defend someone. Now if you don't like that kind of attitude, then let's break up. You don't have to waste your time." Bea then stood up and went to her room.

While Blaise followed her from behind. Blaise stopped her from closing the door. He went inside without hesitation.

"Bea, you don't need to break up with me. I just told you that there are other ways to defend your mom. You are now a queen, you need to set as a good--"

"They won't know Blaise! They won't know! Unless you tell someone. I know that all of my people here in the palace is loyal to me. They don't want to see what I can do if I'm mad." Bea cut him off.

Bea went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Blaise hugged her from behind and rested his chin on Bea's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I should've understand you better. Forgive me? Hmm?"

"I just wanted to defend my mom Blaise.."

"I know, I know.." Blaise turned her around so she can face him.

Bea looked down.

"Hey, I understand you. Just don't do that again next time, okay? We can take revenge in another way, without hurting anybody." Blaise said which made Bea nod.

Beanna circled her arms around Blaise's neck and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I shouted at you."

Blaise chuckled. "It's okay.."

"I'll be visiting mom tomorrow. Come with me please?" Bea asked and Blaise nodded.

BEANNA just came back from visiting her mom. Blaise invited her to dinner which she agreed to.

They went inside the yacht. Being a gentleman as he is, Blaise pulled the chair out for Bea to sit.

Bea smiled and sat down. While Blaise sat down in front of her. They were served with food and they continued to eat.

When they were done eating, Bea stood up and admired the view that is in front of her.

"Bea.." Blaise called. She turned to face Blaise.

"You know I want to be with you forever. I just can't imagine my life without you. When you entered my life, you changed me. Those times you helped me when I have problems, I can't forget those. I only need you Bea. So I have one question to ask.." Blaise kneeled on one knee which made Bea gasp.

"Bea, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Bea said right away. Blaise stood up and inserted the ring on her finger.

He gave her a kiss and hugged her afterwards.

"I love you Beanna.."

"I love you Blaise.."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 428 11
1 Fan signing 7 idols 6 hostage holders 1 agent BTS is the most famous boy band all around the world. A major fan signing is organized by BIGHIT...
32.6K 1K 54
Bts Jimin ff Meet Park Jimin. One of the best secret agents of the states with a revengeful yet charming personality. He never fails his mission to...
77.6K 3.3K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
102K 13.1K 38
SEDUCTRESS {f.noun} An attractive young woman who allures men and puts them in distress, especially those who become deeply involved with her. Lalis...