Trouvaille || K.TH x C.TY

By AveryAvani

Chou Tzuyu, a 14 years old girl, training to become a K-pop Idol, meets Kim Taehyung in South Korea who also... More

Chapter 1 | Encounter
Chapter 2 | Weird Feelings
Chapter 3 | Goodbyes
Chapter 4 | Time Flies Fast
Chapter 5 | Hardships
Chapter 6 | Issue
Chapter 7 | Happiness
Chapter 8 | Christmas
Chapter 9 | Memories
Chapter 10 | Love Triangle
Chapter 11 | News
Chapter 12 | New Beginning
Chapter 13 | Chances
Chapter 14 | Beach
Chapter 15 | Goodnight
Chapter 16 | Date
Chapter 17 | Official
Chapter 18 | Home
Chapter 19 | Meeting
Chapter 20 | Suitor
Chapter 21 | Netherlands
Chapter 22 | Theater
Chapter 23 | Haters
Chapter 24 | Break
Chapter 25 | Tragedy
Epilogue
Note

Prologue

824 38 4
By AveryAvani

A girl named Chou Tzuyu was given an opportunity to become a K-pop Idol. The only problem is, she will leave her hometown Tainan, Taiwan. Where she has a perfect life! Chou Tzuyu have many friends and was born in a wealthy family. She is a pretty young woman and was blessed by talents that God gave her. But, she doesn't want to be known by just a pretty face, she wants people to know her as a "talented pretty girl". She is rather excited than nervous. "Let's try this!" was the only thing that's in her mind. She will be going to South Korea with her mom to finalize the things that needed to be done. Although she will miss her family and friends so much, she is ready to face the hardships about becoming a trainee at JYP ENTERTAINMENT. But, what will happen when she meets this young boy who is also training to be a K-pop Idol?

Kim Taehyung, a boy who lives in Daegu, South Korea. He have a dream about becoming an Idol since he was a child. He will show his talents in front of his grandmother and says that someday he will be performing on television. But nobody believed that it would happen except from his parents and grandmother. Why? Because they are poor, they are nothing but farmers. But no one can deny that Kim Taehyung has incredible looks that is hard to find in the world! He got this from his handsome father. He was recognized by BigHit ENTERTAINMENT and decided to become an idol there. Her mother bought an expensive jacket just for him. Which made him to even work harder knowing that they're family is poor. What will happen if he met a rich foreigner who is also training to be a K-pop idol?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 576 22
Miyoui Mina, youngest of the Miyoui family, has gone through suffering but with hardwork, her family clawed their way to survive. After saving up and...
10.8K 592 39
"I hate you Kim taehyung" -Y/n Kim y/n was cheerful and sweet girl... But she changed after a incident... That's make her cold,rude.. she was opposit...
35.8K 1.3K 39
Tzuyu Is the daughter of one of the most powerful family in Seoul as well as the Jeon Family but then tragic happens after tzuyus family died on an a...
20.6K 1.4K 68
Another TAETZU story that will talk a lot about family's life and about the mafia's life and how it was start and there's a lot of Kpop idols who wil...