๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ เฃช: DIABOLIK LO...

By neoescalus

๐™ฐ ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด โž ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป naomi sakamaki is the husban... More

โฐยน ๐€ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐
โฐยฒ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐†๐„๐‘
โฐยณ ๐๐€๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐๐“
โฐโด ๐€๐˜๐€๐“๐Ž ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐€๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ
โฐโต ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€ ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘
หขโฑแตˆแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ ๐†๐„๐๐“๐‹๐„
โฐโท ๐˜๐ˆ๐…๐„๐ˆ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐„๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐๐“
หขสฐแต’สณแต— หขโฑแตˆแต‰หขแต—แต’สณสธ ๐–ฃ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–จ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฃ
โฐโธ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ

โฐโถ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘

9K 298 87
By neoescalus

with naomi's legs open as he laid down on the desk, reiji dropped to his knees and his hands curled around naomi's wide hips as he starts licking the head of his cock. the texture of his cock was velvety and he tasted the salty precum beaded at the tip.

"r-reiji," naomi whimpered, tears forming at the corner of his eyes, "how long do you plan to do this for?"

"until i am satisfied"

what!?

it was lunch time and everyone was gathered at the cafeteria. lunch started 5 minutes ago and reiji came in five minutes ago as well. it started with a few words then it led up to this.

reiji's tongue circled his cock, teasing him. he was rewarded with a loud moan from naomi's lips. humming lowly, reiji slid naomi's beautiful member deeper down his mouth as he felt the tip reach the back of his throat. slowly, he slid him out and engulfing the member again. in a matter of seconds, a thick white string of semen spewed the tip and reiji lapped it all up; not wasting a single of his essence.

"you came already," reiji said

he places his pointer and middle finger together, and inserting them into his mouth. coated in glistening saliva, he forces his finger into his ass. his walls clenching tightly around his fingers as he moves them in a scissoring motion. reiji let out a low grunt as a tent formed under his black trousers.

after loosening him up, reiji reached down to his trousers and unbuckled his belt. an exhausted naomi breathed heavily and catches his breath, almost drooling, as reiji's full-length member came into view─long, thick, and leaking with precum.

naomi rolled onto his stomach and lifted up his hips, wiggling, as if he was offering himself. his body was begging to be defiled.

"please," naomi cried, all needy and aroused by the pure feeling of being filled up, "reiji kun-eek!"

reiji thrusted into him hard─ pushing himself inwards to reach the deepest part of him. naomi braced himself as his hands grabs both sides of the desk which was screeching against the tile floor from the rough thrusts.

"fill me up, reiji," naomi moaned, "fuck me until i'm swollen with your child!"

reiji leaned in and bit the nape of his husband's neck, leaving a hickey which marked him as his. his hands violating all his parts, tracing his curves, and every part of him. there was not a single mole on his body that reiji doesn't know of.

naomi's slender legs trembled and their juices mixed, creating squelching sounds. nothing pleased reiji more than his husband trembling beneath him, covered in red, and his defiled expressions as he was fucked by him. his thrusts getting harder and more roigh.

"hn... reiji, ah! you're too fast"

with a final thrust, he slides out and deeply pushes himself in─ his semen filling him up fully and some dripping down his inner thigh, and splattering on the floor, some staining the desk.

ding dong! ding dong!

reiji pulled out and naomi's legs giving out due to exhaustion. his ass was covered in bruises, bites, and hickeys; his back, torso, and chest not being an exception to reiji's lovebites. it was hard standing up and reiji caught him before he fell.

"should i take you to the nurse?" reiji suggested.

"i'll be fine," naomi muttered, taking his collared shirt and buttoning it up.

he covered up the lovebites with a new set of clothes that reiji prepared. because hickeys were left on his neck and was visible, he had switched to a black turtleneck and brown coat with a pair of jeans and ankle boots. he tied up his long pink hair with a black hair tie and straightened out the desks that was moved during his lovemaking session.

"now get out," naomi orders, pushing reiji out the door. "my class will be back soon so leave."

"i suppose you are right" reiji says, "i'll wait for you at the school entrance then"

with a kiss on the lips, reiji and naomi parted for the day. a few minutes later, naomi's next physics class flooded into the room with some from other classrooms just peaking in.

. . .

"a particle is moving around in a circle and its position is given in polar coordinates as x = Rcosθ, and y = Rsinθ, where R is the radius of the circle, and θ is in radians. from these equations derive the equation for centripetal acceleration."

the students of naomi's physics were hard at work. their midterms are soon and most of them were already struggling the first few units. sakamaki sensei was really, truly, ruling the classroom with an iron fist. he wrote the questions on the midterms himself and personally grades them! he even burned the answer sheet in front of the students so there was no way to cheat.

after a few minutes, naomi began to explain how to solve the questionnaire and the anxious students that were ready to copy down every word their physics teacher spoke.

"we only need to look at the equation for the x-position, since we know that centripetal acceleration points towards the center of the circle. thus, when θ = 0, the second derivative of x with respect to time must be the centripetal acceleration.

the first derivative of x with respect to time t is:

dx/dt = -Rsinθ(dθ/dt)

the second derivative of x is:

d2x/dt2 = -Rcosθ(dθ/dt)2−Rsinθ(d2θ/dt2)

in both of the above equations, the chain rule of calculus is used and by assumption θ is a function of time. therefore, θ can be differentiated with respect to time.

evaluate the second derivative at θ = 0. we have:

d2x/dt2 = -R(dθ/dt)2

the term dθ/dt is usually called the angular velocity, which is the rate of change of the angle θ. it has units of radians/second.

for convenience we can set w ≡ dθ/dt.

in conclusion, the answer you should have gotten is:

d2x/dt2 = -Rw2 ."

(a/n: not mine as i know jack-shit about physics)

half the classroom groaned and slammed their heads on their desks. the other half sighed in relief and took notes on the following work that naomi written.

"there is a unit test in three days and it is ten times harder than this" naomi smiles.

everyone cried. they had a unit test every other week and he crams it within the week. truth be told, he taught it fairly in an easy way yet it was so hard at the same time. none of the things he taught them were on the tests! in addition, they were the same stuff but the words were all mixed up.

"i will be holding a study group tomorrow so please attend them," naomi informed, reassuring the students in his class as their eyes lit up in hope, "it's from 3:30 until midnight. i hope i'll see everyone there."

everyone froze.

i shouldn't have taken physics just because the teacher was so damn fine!

when class was over, naomi packed up his things and left his classroom. while he was on his way out, he came across a student of his: tall, black hair, and blue eyes.

"ruki, am i right?" he recalled and he nods.

"is there anything i can help you with?" naomi asked with a smile.

"sensei," ruki starts, "are you free for tutoring?"

"there is a study group tomorrow at 3:30" naomi informs him, "it's until midnight. everyone could use a hard cramming session. you should come."

"i don't do well with a group of people" ruki says, "isn't your entire seven period classes coming to that study group?"

"yes" he smiles, "they won't get pass the warmup question so i'm content with keeping everyone busy"

"ah, i remembered you asked about tutoring" naomi recalled, looking at ruki. "i would have to ask the principal about that."

in a brief moment, a voice pierced through the silence.

"naomi" it was reiji. his voice was firm and his red eyes narrowed ever-so slightly at ruki.

"i have to go now," naomi tells ruki, "i'll see you tomorrow!"

THE END OF CHAPTER SIX.
unedited.

UP NEXT ╱︎
CHAPTER SEVEN: YIFEI AND ADRIEN BELMONT

A/N: this chapter is a bit of confusing so look forward to an edited version of this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.2K 104
โ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.โž โ†ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
15K 265 15
Another bride is sent to the Sakamaki mansion. The Sakamaki and Mukami siblings already have Yui as the perspective bride who's known as the "True E...
297K 7.4K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
152K 1.8K 29
Boyfriend scenarios for Diabolik Lovers, including the Sakamaki Family and Mukami Family. Slight NSFW in some