skz drugs

By -JAELEX

stray kids smuts - drugs, drugs, drugs - smut one-shots - drugs and sex - collaboration book More

introduction
Fairy lights and lucid nights
High Sex

syrup kisses

4.2K 52 33
By -JAELEX

Members: Minlix
Top: Minho
Bottom: Felix

Drug Used: Lean; a substance made with codeine cough syrup, soda, and hard candy

-

"Party tonight loser," Hyunjin announced as he walked into the dance class. "Be there and don't be fucking square" Hyunjin threatened the class as he threw the invitations at the students.

"I didn't forget you this time" Hyunjin mumbled and shoved the envelope into Felix's chest. Last time Hyunjin fought with a few students because he left Felix out.

Felix curiously opened the envelope. It looked really pretty to just be a house party. He thought and read the letter. "Oh..." Felix mumbled to himself.

It said that the party would be taking place at a rented-out mansion and to not break anything. "Why a mansion though" Felix accidentally mumbled out loud. "He's always dramatic, but his parties are lit," Minho told Felix as he was stretching nearby.

Felix looked up and blushed slightly. Was he hearing things or did his crush start the conversation this time? "So you've been to a lot of his parties?" Felix asked as he set down his bag so he could start doing warm-up stretches. "I've been to my fair share of parties in my day" Minho chuckled and smiled at Felix.

Felix felt his cheeks get hotter, he looked down as he was stretching. "I'll be there tonight, what about you now that you finally have an invention to one of his parties," Minho asked. "I don't know I'll ask my roommate," Felix told him.

"Minho! Come here!" Kelly shouted and her group of friends giggled. "Well that's my cue, but I hope to see you there," Minho said and smiled at Felix before walking away.

"I know you're a nice guy, but you're actually being nice to that thing," Kelly said loudly on purpose so Felix could hear. Felix didn't want to hear Minho's pitty response so he put on his headphones getting ready for the class to start.

After class Felix ran over to his roommate's class. "Channie! Look" Felix excitedly jumped up and showed Chan his invention. "Hmm, I don't know Felix they have a lot of alcohol at parties..." Chan mumbled.

"I promise I won't drink and look, it says plus one!" Felix pointed out at the bottom. "I'm not worried about not going they asked me to DJ again this time with some other boy" Chan confessed and looked at Felix.

"Alright, we'll go but promise no alcohol" Chan said and held out his pinky. "I promise!" Felix told him and wrapped his pinky with Chan's. They both went back to their place.

"What to wear, oh my God I'm so excited!" Felix squealed as he was inside his closet. "Maybe I should ask Seungmin," Felix thought. "Hey bro!" Jisung yelled as he walked in with Seungmin. "Speak of the devil! I need you guys!" Felix yelled back.

"I see you got the invention too," Seungmin said as he picked it up off Felix's pillow. "What do you need help with?" Jisung asked. "An outfit obviously," Felix told them and pouted.

"Wear something cute" Jisung shrugged. "How about that pastel rainbow t-shirt with blue jeans that show off your curves" Seungmin pointed out. "Ooooo! Add that rainbow flower purse and those white vans" Jisung told him.

"Oh okay," Felix said and started to get dressed in the stuff he was handed. "Here cuff the jeans" Seungmin started to cuff Felix's Jeans. "Also so light make-up so everyone can finally see your freckles," Jisung said and laid back onto Felix's bed.

"Yeah, why do you cake your makeup on at school?" Seungmin asked as he was watching Felix do his make-up. "I'm a little insecure of my freckles" Felix admitted as he faced Seungmin. "Is this okay?" Felix asked him.

"You look-" Seungmin was interrupted but Chan. "Alright, guys you ready..." Chan trailed off as he looked at Felix. "No dark clothes for once... Freckles showing... Shit Felix you look hot" Chan blurted out.

Felix got all embarrassed and started blushing. "Thanks, Channie" Felix mumbled and put his phone, charger, and wallet in his purse. "Let's goooooo!" Jisung yelled and they all got into Chan's car.

Chan had driven them to the location which was a beautiful house. It wasn't a mansion like it had said but it was pretty big.

They all made their way to the door where they got a stamp on their hands after showing the invitations they received. "Changbin where's Hyunjin?" Chan asked a boy from his class. "He's in the living room!" Be yelled over the music. Chan told Felix to be safe before he split off.

"Let's get drinks!" Seungmin yelled and dragged Felix to the kitchen Jisung followed along. "I won't drink tonight guys sorry," Felix told them as they made it to the kitchen. "Boo, you whore" Jisung booed and started making himself a mixed drink.

Felix hopped onto the kitchen counter sitting down. Seungmin and Jisung were drinking and laughing not noticing they were leaving Felix out of the conversation.

Minho walked into the kitchen and his eyes lit up. He looked like he just saw an angel. "You came!" Minho happily yelled as he walked over to Felix. Leaving Seungmin, Jisung and that bitch Kelly shocked.

"I did!" Felix excitedly and innocently yelled. "Come on!" Minho told Felix and they went to the dance floor. Felix laughed and started to dance with Minho. "This is so fun" Felix yelled over the music-making Minho laugh in response.

After they were getting stares and having the time of their lives they made their way to another room. Minho's laughter died down and his face turned serious.

They were making a drug and playing spin the bottle. Minho knew that they were making Lean but Felix was lost. "Hey, sexy!" Kelly said and pulled Minho to sit down on the couch with them.

Felix was pulled to sit across the table of minho. Felix watched as the boy next to him poured the cough syrup, gummy bears, and skittles into the sprite bottle.

"What are you making," Felix asked as he looked curiously. Minho wanted to drag Felix out of that room but Kelly was quick to push him back down.

"Spin the bottle. Rules, you either make out with someone for five minutes or both of you drink the Lean" Mark announced. "Any question?" Kelly asked and sat down. Felix saw Jisung and Changbin join so he thought lean was okay for now.

Minho looked at Felix he looked so innocent and Minho thought that it couldn't be an act. Soon a girl started off the game. "Ryujin, you landed on my what an odd pairing," Kelly announced. "Kiss her Yeji or both of you drink up," Mark said.

Ryujin was going in for the kids but Yeji shoved the bottle of lean to her. "Man I was trying to see some girl-on-girl action over here" a guy shouted. Yeji let out an uncomfortable laughed and brushed it off.

"Minho. Spin the bottle" Kelly said trying to sit next to Felix so it landed on her. Minho sighed and spinning the bottle out of spit. Minho watched it closely as the bottle was facing Felix as it slowed down.

The bottle had landed on Kelly who was next to Felix. Kelly got up and was about to kiss Minho but he didn't hesitate once before taking a drink of the lean. The sweet drink leaning a bad after taste of medicine in his tongue. Kelly scoffed and took a drink as well sitting back down.

Next Jisung took a spin and it landed on a girl but the girl declined since she thought of him as a brother. A few more rounds and Jisung and Changbin ended up being the first two guys to end up making out.

Kelly had spun the bottle again this time getting Felix. She took a moment and decide to just drink. Felix looked at Minho to see if he was okay. Minho nodded and decided he'll just watch Felix tonight.

Felix took a sip and cringed at the taste. He had forgotten they put medicine in the soda. It had a good taste with the candies, but it left a weird after taste.

"Felix you spin, you haven't had a turn yet and if you don't kiss them next spin again," Mark told Felix trying to be fair. Felix had spun the bottle. It landed on Changbin, but it looked like Changbin would drink every time he didn't land on Jisung.

"Cheers," Changbin announced holding up the bottle of lean towards Felix. Felix grabbed the other bottle of Lean and tapped Changbin's. "Cheers mate," Felix mumbled and drank out of the bottle.

Kelly pushed Felix's bottle up more. "Oops, my bad" Kelly asserted and pouted a bit before smirking. Felix drank more than intended and he choked slightly on it. "Spin again," Kelly told him broadly.

Felix's whipped his mouth and spun again. Felix watched the bottle as it slowed down. The glass bottle finally came to a stop and landed in Minho. Felix and Minho locked eyes. "Here Minho," Kelly yelled and passed him a bottle of lean.

"I mean he didn't say he was drinking, I'm down if you are," Minho mumbled and looked at Felix with need. He didn't know if it was the drug that was talking but he wanted to feel Felix's lips.

"Yeah, I'm down," Felix told Minho. Minho got up and walked over to Felix. Felix looked up at Minho as he blushed. Minho smiled and leaned down kissing Felix.

Minho licked Felix's lips feeling the layer of lean in his bottom lip. Felix hummed into the kiss as he wrapped his hands up around Minho's neck. After kissing for more than five minutes Kelly got jealous and pushed them apart.

"Fine, come on Felix let's continue this somewhere," Minho announced pulled, Felix off of the couch heading upstairs. Felix followed Minho tripping out a little.

Felix was having a good trip though since he felt laid back. Minho shut the door behind them and let out a sigh of relief. They both laid on the bed having a good drug trip.

"Hey thank you" Felix whispered. "For what?" Minho asked as he looked over at Felix. Felix stared at the ceiling watching it move slowly. "For making my first party a good time, and for watching over me when channie was busy," Felix told Minho.

"I'll always look out for you, and I always do" Minho admitted leaning his head upon his elbow. Felix faced Minho and looked up into his eyes. Minho still kept talking anyway. "I look after you at school, in class, sometimes I try to make sure you're in line for lunch" Minho confessed.

Now it was making sense to Felix, everything was so clear now. "Minho... I think I like you... Romantically..." Felix mumbled. Minho listened to Felix ramble on.

"You're so protective, and everything you do is perfect, you are better than me and I fell in love with all of it... Why couldn't you have been a rude popular stereotype... I always started the conversation but you always answered... I asked you for help and you dropped everything to help me... when i cried you didn't call me a crybaby like the others you stayed by my side on the bathroom floor... Why didn't you leave me to hurt alone..." Felix teared up at his confession fearing he would be rejected.

Minho leaned down and kissed Felix. Felix had taken a moment to process what was happening. He started to kiss back but soon Minho pulled away making Felix let out a soft whine.

"I helped you because I hated seeing you struggle alone when you had so many people around you... You have so many friends and not one of them cared if you were crying alone... They didn't make sure you were eating I did... I helped you go to the nurses' office when you had thrown up your lunch after you got beaten up but those guys..." Minho explained softly.

"I took care of you because I love you... Always happy even if everyone and everything was against you... Your smile never left your face and I envied it because I never smiled until we had our first conversation... I always looked forward to each day that maybe today he'll approach me and ask a stupid question again" Minho confessed and whipped away Felix's tears off.

Felix giggled softly and gave Minho another kiss. Minho kissed back feeling less embarrassed about his confession he made. "Your lips taste like cough syrup" Felix mumbled against Minho's lips. "Your lips have a stronger coat of cough syrup though, " Minho told Felix and pulled him in for another kiss.

Minho had pulled himself up and hovered over Felix. Felix gets a little flustered and excited about this. "Can I take this off?" Minho asked tugging at Felix's t-shirt. "Yeah, you can," Felix consented to it and put his purse on the nightstand near the bed.

Minho pulled off Felix's short and his own while he was at it he pulled everything else off but their boxers. "Felix..." Minho mumbled while looking down. "Are those... White laced panties..." Minho asked as he stared down at him.

Felix looked down and blushed. "They feel very comfortable to me... And they look pretty" Felix told Minho and hid his face. Minho pulled Felix's hands away from his face and chuckled. "No, your right... They are very cute," Minho confused.

"Should we do this? I mean we are both high" Felix asked as he was blushing. "I'm sober enough to give you my consent... How about you do you want to stop?" Minho asked. Felix looked at him thinking for a moment.

"Yeah, I consent to this... Just be gentle with me" Felix mumbled. Minho nodded and kissed Felix's cheek. "I'll be gentle," Minho whispered and started to kiss Felix again creating the mood for the third time tonight.

Felix let Minho lead him since he seemed more experienced with this. Minho started to leave kissed down Felix's neck. Felix let out soft moans since his neck was sensitive.

Minho got closer and Felix just did what his boy told him. Minho got shocked when he felt the younger grind up against him. Minho let it happen since it felt really good. He decided to move his hips down against Felix's. Felix let out a soft moan at the sudden wave of pleasure.

Felix kissed Minho as he moaned his hips faster. Minho stopped and sat up. "Fuck I didn't ask if they had any lube" Minho mumbled and leaned towards the nightstand to see if there was some in there.

"My purse, Jisung probably slipped a bottle in there" Felix mumbled and watched Minho with lust. Sure enough, Minho found lube in Felix's purse. "I fucking knew it" Felix whispered. Minho chuckled softly and started to pour some lube onto his fingers.

Felix took off the panties and opened his legs for Minho. "Okay, so it'll hurt a little" Minho told Felix softly and started to push in his fingers.

Felix felt uncomfortable at first but let Minho prep him. He slowly started to enjoy the feeling. Felix bit his lip letting out a soft whimpering. "How are you feeling baby?" Minho has asked as he continues to push his fingers in and out.

"I feel like I need something bigger" Felix moaned out as he moved his hips back on Minho's fingers. Minho chuckled and pulled his fingers away. "Please hurry" Felix whined as he watched Minho pull off his boxers.

Minho smirked and looked down at Felix. "Patients baby," Minho whispered and lubed up his cock. Minho started to push in the tip teasing Felix. "Please don't tease me" Felix let out a whimper.

"Fine, just because I love you," Minho said and started to push his cock in all at once. Felix let out a loud moan as he felt stretched out. "So full..." Felix mumbled as his eyes were half-lidded with Lust seeping through.

Minho started to slowly move his hips making sure not to hurt Felix. "You feel so right" Minho groaned out softly as he was moving his hips at a slow pace.

Felix breathing started to get a little faster. "Minho, please, faster I want to feel you" Felix mumbled as he looked up at Minho. Minho started to pick up the pace and same his hips down into Felix.

Felix let out a loud moan as Minho's thrusts seem to get quicker. "More!" Felix moaned out as he grabbed Minho's shoulders. Minho started to go faster as he wanted to please Felix.

"So good~" Felix moaned softly. As Minho angled up Felix ended up letting out a loud pornographic moan. Minho had almost come because of that.

"Don't fucking stop" Felix moaned as he held Minho closer moaning into Minho's ear. "Hit that spot again" Felix whined and Minho thrust up again. Felix moaned loudly as Minho started to abuse the spot.

"You feel so good baby" Minho let out small grunts and was pretty vocal with his deep moans. Felix thought it was pretty hot to see Minho focused on please Felix the most. Letting out deep moans near Felix's ear drove him crazy.

Felix felt Minho suck a hickey onto his neck. The wave of pleasure got to him and he ended up cumming. "Minho!" Felix moaned as he dug his nails into Minho's shoulder.

Minho kept thrusting into Felix chasing his high and helping Felix ride out his orgasm. Minho had finally released into Felix letting out a deep moan. Felix let out a soft whimper. "I'm sorry," Minho mumbled since he didn't pull out.

"Pull out game weak but fuck it's sexy seeing myself filled up with cum" Felix mumbled as he felt it drip down. "How are you still a virgin but so kinky" Minho laughed. "Shush and help me get cleaned," Felix told and blushed.

After getting cleaned up they gathered their stuff to leave the party. "So like... Wanna come over to my place for after sex cuddles?" Minho asked shyly as he was helping Felix walk down the sidewalk. "You know what yes" Felix agreed and went back to Minho's Place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...