Cursed โฃ๏ธŽ {Spencer x Reader}...

By arrowDelany

๊ง๐š†๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–... More

๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•น๐–๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ณ๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ - ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–™๐–œ๐–”!!
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—

2K 56 24
By arrowDelany

TRIGGER WARNING: Injury, Violence, guns, car chase, panic attacks, angst, the usual.

꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟶𝟶:𝟹𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

I threw my arm in front of Y/n to protect her as the car smashed into the large gates, knocking them down.

We didn't have much time to process the crash, because bullets were firing at us from all angles. I quickly drove over the fallen gates and raced onto the street.

It didn't take much time before I noticed we were being followed, at first, it was one black car, then it was two, and then three. I didn't even know where we were, but I had to wing it. 

I slammed my foot on the accelerator pedal and took a sharp turn down an alley. Luckily it was night and the streets were empty or this would be a lot harder.

I looked off into the distance and noticed the top of the Washington Monument, it was far but thanks to my eidetic memory and my 14-year-old self getting bored one night and studying a map of DC, I soon had an idea of where we were.

When I worked out our current location, I found it a lot easier to take certain routes to lose the cars following. However, my moment of hope soon diminished when the police started chasing us too!

Now we had 3 big BMWs filled with bad guys wanting to kill us, on our tails, and 2 police cars. Then 2 police cars turned to 3, and 3 turned to 4 and 4 turned to 5. Soon enough we had most of the DC police department chasing us.

"We need... We need to lose them" Y/n mumbled keeping her eyes on the wing mirror.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?!" I snapped.

"Turn left down this alley" Y/n ordered, I complied and quickly turned the car.
"Now turn right."

"What's the plan?" I asked Y/n.

"I don't have a plan, in these situations unpredictability is key. So do it," she responded.

Suddenly bullets began firing at our car thanks to the Mob, we sunk down in our seats to avoid headshots but the firing was relentless.

First, our back window smashed, then a bullet hit the overhead mirror, I kept turning the car to dodge the shots but they just kept on coming.

Two of the BMWs got on either side of our car and began firing at our windows. I tried to speed up more but they kept catching up with us.

'Unpredictability is key.'

Instead of accelerating more, I slammed my foot on the breaks, then took a risky U-turn, driving past the police cars and turning another corner.

I accelerated again and turned corner after corner after corner until finally coming to a multi-story car park. I drove in, parked up then waited to see if anyone else would enter, but no one did.

We managed to lose them, but God did that little high-speed car chase cause a lot of problems. The car was completely fucked and definitely would not blend in with other cars.

Police helicopters began monitoring the streets to find us, it was lucky that we took cover now, or we'd be so screwed!

Continuing to use this car would be suicide and so somehow we needed to get to safety with something else.

"Uh... M-Maybe we should f-find a phone and call an ambulance" I suggested turning to look at Y/n.

"No" She mumbled numbly.
"It's not safe yet"

"Y/n you need medical attention" I pointed out.

"I know... but we go to the BAU first... If we go to the hospital without protection we'll be fucked" she stated.
"We'll get another c-car... O-Or a-a taxi-" She began.

"We don't have money" I pointed out.

"We'll get H-Hotch to pay or something... Th... Then we get to the B... BAU... G-Get the protection that we need... Th-then we can go to the hospital" She said looking over at me. I hesitated before agreeing and jumping out of the car.

I ran round to her side and helped her out. Maybe it was just my paranoia but she looked worse than she did before.

We rushed onto the street and began looking around for something or someone to help us.
"T-Taxi" Y/n mumbled pointing to the yellow car driving towards us.

Still aiding her, I ran into the middle of the road and flayed my arms about to get the car to stop, luckily it did.

"Can you get us to the FBI headquarters in Quantico?" I asked as we ran towards the driver.

"Are you guys ok?" The driver asked looking at me and Y/n.

"We're FBI agents, we had been kidnapped, we need to get to Quantico, so can you help?" I asked.

"Sure get in. Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" He asked.

"It's not safe" Y/n murmured climbing into the back seat.
"Do you h-have a ph-phone we can borrow?"

"Oh uh- yeah" The driver responded passing me his phone as I got in next to Y/n and the car started to move.

I dialed Hotch's number and hoped to god he'd pick up.
"Hello?"

"Hotch it's Spencer and Y/n"

"Reid! Are you ok?!"

"Uh... K-Kind of, listen, meet us at the BAU" I ordered

"We're already here, a lot is going on in DC right now"

"Yeah, th-that might be our faults... Anyway, we're in a taxi now, and... And we'll be there soon. Oh, and we'll need someone to pay for the Taxi when we arrive. We'll pay you back obviously"

"I'll send Anderson down"

"Ok, see you in a bit"

I hung up and handed the nervous driver back his phone.
"S-So you guys are... Uh-k-kind of living in an action movie right now" The driver mentioned.

"Yeah, it's uh-not as fun as you'd think it is" I replied letting out a breathy chuckle.

"Oh I-I'm sure." He mumbled.

I looked over at Y/n, she barely moved and she seemed to be blinking in slow motion.
"Hey, don't sleep yet," I told her.

"I'm so... I'm so tired" She murmured resting her head on my shoulder.

"I know and you're doing great" I praised.

Although the driver was going as fast as he could without drawing attention to himself, time seemed to go slowly.

It wasn't, time was going at the same speed as it always goes at, I was just nervous and impatient.
"W-We're 10 minutes away if you wanted to know, a-and I've been checking for anyone f-following us, a-and I don't think they are"

"Thanks" I replied
"You hear that Y/n? We're close"

"G-Good... W-We... We might actually make it" She whispered looking up at me.

10 minutes passed and finally, we pulled into the car park where Anderson was waiting for us.
"What's your name?" I asked the driver as he helped me get Y/n out of the car.

"Adam... Adam Haynes" The driver replied.

"Thank you, Adam," I said softly.
"You saved us"

"C-Cool, I-uh-I hope you guys are ok" Adam replied, smiling awkwardly at me.

Anderson paid Adam then helped me and Y/n into the elevator.
"Why didn't you go to the hospital?" Anderson asked as the elevator started moving up.

"It wasn't safe, we needed back up," I told him. Finally, the doors opened and we were met with the entire team.

"Kid!" Derek exclaimed running up to me and Y/n.

He wrapped his arms around both of us and that's when Y/ns last bit of energy began to evaporate, it seemed to be a miracle that she was standing at all.

I felt Y/ns body begin to drop as her knees finally buckled and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Help her" I exclaimed attempting to catch her. Derek managed to stop her from causing herself more damage. He carefully scooped her off her feet and carried her bridal style into the conference room.

Then he gently set her down on the small grey couch as the rest of the team filed into the room.
"What happened to her?" Penelope asked quietly, her eyes lingering on the bruised exposed skin on Y/ns body.

"She was tortured... and uh-... then um... Sorry, I'm--" I replied as I began to feel lightheaded myself.

"Reid" Rossi said softly as he grabbed my arm in case I fainted too.
"How about you take a seat"

"Uh-- yeah th-thank you" I mumbled, then I took a seat next to Y/n, and rested her head on my lap.

After the trauma we had experienced together I wanted to be near her, I mean it's not like I don't spend every waking moment wanting to be near her, but right now that feeling was very prominent.

No one said anything about me using my lap as Y/ns headrest, I guess they had an idea of what I was feeling.

I felt Y/n begin to stir and then slowly she blinked her eyes open.
"Y/n?" I whispered brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"Louis" She suddenly exclaimed attempting to sit up.
"Spencer we... We have to go... We have to get Louis"

"We will" I whispered.

"H-He's a-alone, w-we-" Y/n panicked deliriously.

"Y/n, we'll get him, I promise"

"What's she talking about?" Rossi asked.

"Her brother died helping us escape, we had to leave him," I told him solemnly as I gently pushed Y/n back down.

"He was bad-- he-he was-- he wasn't, h-he was j-just scared" She mumbled wildly.

"I know, and we'll get him. For now, you need to calm down"

"No, I-I can't, I can't Spence, I-I-- This is my fault, this is m-my fault" She stammered. Her eyes filled with tears, and her body trembled uncontrollably.

"Y/n, this isn't your fault" Penelope whispered crouching down to Y/ns level.
"Do you know where you were? I can send someone over to find him"

"I don't know the exact address" I began.
"But it was on the outskirts of DC, it was a massive mansion, I'm sure it won't be too hard to find, considering there were many gunshots coming from the house and I crashed the car into big 10 foot tall gates"

"You crashed into gates?" Derek questioned.

"Intentionally, we were locked in" I replied.

"I'm sure there was a 911 about it, I'll go look now," Penelope said softly, getting up and hurrying over to her laptop.

"In the meantime, we need to take you both to the hospital. Recent events have proved that you'll need a lot of security. We'll come with you both, and agents will be posted around the hospital in case anything happens" Hotch announced, I nodded and looked down at Y/n.

She lost consciousness again, the only reason why I wasn't a panicking mess was because I could see her chest moving up and down.

I think at this moment I finally took in her sick, pale, thin face. She had dark circles around her eyes that mimicked the ones I have.

Her hair looked brittle and knotted, her hands were so small and thin, that I could see her joints so prominently that at first glance I would have thought her hand was just bone.

Her once white satin shirt was no longer tucked into her black skinny jeans. The first 3 buttons of the shirt were undone revealing her black and blue chest.

Just under her collar bone, there was a deep cut, which seemed to still be bleeding slightly. The cut didn't look like a normal cut though. I couldn't explain what it looked like, but it didn't look right, that was for sure.

Her black skinny jeans couldn't really be called skinny jeans anymore because they no longer stuck tightly to her legs but looked loose around them.

The jeans themselves were ripped at the knees, the bottom bit by the ankles had been frayed, and little bits of thread hung down.

Overall Y/n looked so innocent, so weak and so vulnerable, the way she looked in this moment was a massive juxtaposition to the person I met so many years ago.

Derek picked Y/n up and carried her to one of the SUVs, while Hotch and Rossi aided me to the car.

When everyone was ready we drove to the hospital, cautiously checking to see if we were being followed.

I highly doubted that we were going to be, the La Fontaines had more to worry about right now, like the entire DC police force chasing them.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟶
𝟶𝟹:𝟺𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙽𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕, 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚘, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

When we arrived at the hospital Y/n was quickly rushed into a room, the doctors did test after test, and scan after scan.

They also wanted to send me for scans but I refused to until I knew Y/n would be ok.

"Ok, so... If I'm being honest, I've never seen injuries this severe" The doctor began
"She's severely dehydrated and malnourished, she's showing signs of sepsis which luckily we've caught early..."

"Her entire body is covered in bruises which I can only guess is from being hit repeatedly with a blunt object, her wrist is broken, both ankles are sprained, she has 3 broken ribs which has led to her having a collapsed lung..."

"She's also sustained a concussion and she has severe internal bleeding in her abdomen... We noticed some deep cuts all over her body, which look as if the knife that cut her was boiling-" The doctor continued.

"Wait so she was cut and burned" Derek questioned cutting in.

"Yes, the burns are pretty severe which has made it hard for us to stitch up the cuts but we managed to... Like I said I've never seen injuries like this, honestly, it was hard to treat her... You mentioned that she managed to walk?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I mean we helped her, but somehow she was able to move" I replied.

"That was likely the adrenaline" The doctor mused.

"She didn't seem like she was full of energy though" I pointed out, using Derek as a support bar.

"She was probably using up the last dregs of adrenaline that she had. Anyway, she's been rushed into surgery to hopefully stop the internal bleed and fix the collapsed lung... In the meantime, I suggest you get yourself checked out" The doctor advised noticing my left foot slightly elevated off the ground.

"Not until I know she's ok" I mumbled.

"Sir, she'll be in surgery for hours" The doctor insisted.

"Spence she's got a point" JJ mentioned resting her hand on my back.
"I'll come with you."

Finally, I agreed, sat down in the wheelchair that a nurse brought me, then got wheeled off into a private room with JJ.

The doctors cleaned up my wounds and glued up the head injury that I had sustained hours prior.

"We're going to send you for an MRI scan just to check there isn't anything we missed," My doctor told me.

I hated MRI scans! I mean I hate hospitals in general, and to be fair I'm not sure many like MRI scans but I can't stand them.

It's something about lying completely still in a big plastic tube with bright lighting and a constant loud clanging noise that goes on for about 45 minutes.

They make me feel claustrophobic and uncomfortable. They mess with my senses and make me feel anxious.

"I feel fine" I mentioned looking over at the IV drip.

"Sir, it's just a precaution" She replied before leaving the room.

I sighed and waited to be wheeled into the scanning area. JJ followed and stood with the doctors on the other side of the glass after I had been put down in the scanner.

"Have you had an MRI scan before sir?" My nurse asked. I nodded.
"Good then you'll know what it's like, would you like earplugs?"

I shook my head, earplugs are actually very bad for you, they push earwax into your eardrums which can temporarily impair your hearing.

"Ok, this shouldn't take too long, please try and stay as still as possible"

Suddenly the clanging started, it was loud like always and repetitive. Clang after clang after clang.

Soon the clanging turned to screams, I could hear Y/ns screams from when she was getting tortured, it was so loud.

The claustrophobia finally got to me, the screams were constant, I wanted to cover my ears but there wasn't space for me to do so.

My breathing picked up pace as my heart began to beat faster and faster. I was well aware of the fact that I was having a panic attack, but it didn't bring me any comfort.

"Sir, you need to stay still," The doctor said through the intercom.

"No, I want to get out, I want to get out" I mumbled shaking my head wildly.

"Ok, sir, calm down, we'll stop it"

The screams finally stopped, the bright lights dimmed and my body moved back down the bed and out of the scanner.

I wasn't calm though, I was still panicking, it felt like the world was collapsing in on me. Then JJ and the medical staff rushed into the room and to my aid.

"Spence, look at me. It's JJ, you're ok" she said softly.

"You don't understand," I said forcing myself up.

"What don't I understand?" JJ asked.

"I couldn't stop it... The torture, I couldn't stop it, a-and now Y/n is really sick, a-and Louis is dead, a-and I don't know how she's going to cope" I explained shakily.

"Oh, Spence" JJ whispered cupping my cheeks.
"It's not your fault"

"I can't get her screaming out my head JJ" I mumbled biting down on my bottom lip till it bled.

JJ looked at me with sad eyes, then she wrapped her arms around me and embraced my trembling body.

"It's ok" she whispered soothingly.
"It'll be ok"

In the end, we gave up on the MRI scan, I simply was not in the right headspace to sit in that machine for 45 minutes without having another panic attack.

Instead, I went for smaller quicker scans. By the end I was exhausted, antibiotics were pumped into me, along with liquids to fight the severe dehydration.

I was made to eat something to help with the malnourishment, but overall I was ok. My ankle was sprained and I had a concussion but I felt fine.

The only problem I was facing now, was fighting the exhaustion long enough to be awake for when Y/n got out of surgery.

"Reid, the doctors are going to bring her in here, sleep and we'll wake you up when she's coming" Derek assured me.

"No" I replied flatly.

"Reid-"

"What if something bad happens a-and-" I began

"Kid, nothing bad is going to happen" Rossi stated squeezing my shoulder gently.

"You don't know that!" I pointed out. Suddenly the doors opened and Y/n was wheeled in.

"She's going to be ok" The doctor assured us with a smile.
"Due to the severe injuries and consistent bruising all over her body, she'll be put on some pretty strong pain meds, but she'll be ok"

"See, she's ok Reid" Hotch whispered.
"And we'll all be here when you wake up"

"Spencer it'll be ok," Emily said softly.

I took a deep breath and nodded, then I repositioned myself into a comfier position and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for sleep to take me...

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞ ✞

A/n: Cuteness, and action all in one chapter?! What's going on?!
Hehe, hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 28
The first time Hotch sees you - young, brazen and violent - it's at an old trailer and he's there with Gideon to question you about your father's whe...
201K 3.5K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
32.3K 774 22
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ | โž ๐™ฃ๐™ค, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.โž โž ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™–.โž in which sophia holmes joins the BAU, but one...
130K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...