Cursed โฃ๏ธŽ {Spencer x Reader}...

By arrowDelany

๊ง๐š†๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–... More

๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•น๐–๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ณ๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ - ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–™๐–œ๐–”!!
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š

1.9K 51 54
By arrowDelany

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Torture: Burning, cutting, and beating, death of a character, memory of bullying and sexual assault, mention of mental illness and people making fun of said mental illness. Blood, and violence.⚠︎︎
☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

It's been a week... I think... I can't say that for sure but I think it's been a week... I haven't really spoken to anyone else.

I haven't spoken to my dad since he beat the shit out of me and Spencer, and when Louis comes in, he doesn't really talk much.

So it's just been me and Spencer.

Y'know, a common misconception is that you need to be actively doing something to someone to torture them if that's psychological, or physical. But you don't.

Sometimes the worst kind of torture is the waiting, the constant fear that at any minute your torturer will come in and kill you or start hurting you.

The silence is torture enough, it drives you insane to the point where your brain creates imaginary people who start talking to you.

I'm not saying I'm hearing voices or anything, and I've got Spencer to keep me company so for the minute I'm not losing it, but fuck has the time gone by slowly.

Also, conversation with Spencer got boring real quick, we tried talking about things that made us happy, but that died super fast.

We tried talking about random things that we knew, but there's only so much either of us can say before we became sick of our own voices.

To add to that I barely had the strength or motivation to talk or move. Spencer seemed to be healing, but due to the severity of my injuries with the lack of proper treatment, I was getting worse.

I was losing weight rapidly because eating no longer appealed to me and the stale bread was beginning to repulse me to the point that swallowing felt impossible.

Most days I would sleep, or try to. Sometimes I'd manage it if Louis slipped an oxy pill under my pillow.

And if I wasn't sleeping, I was sitting with Spencer in silence waiting for... Well, that's the thing, I don't know what we were waiting for.

Maybe it was for the physical torture to begin, or for my parents to finally enter and put a bullet in between my eyes.

Maybe we were waiting, and hoping for the team to suddenly enter, guns blazing, and save us. I think that's what Spencer was hoping for.

Although Spencer is a realist, he can also be an optimist, with high hopes for the future and a lot of faith in the team which is cute I guess.

I'm also a realist but definitely a pessimist, I have faith in the team but I also know that finding me and Spencer wouldn't be an easy job.

In fact, if you really think about it, with all the effort my parents went through to get me and Spencer here, do you really think they'd be easy to find, even with Penelope's fabulous computer skills.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't think we're going to be found, and if we do get found it will be after we've stopped breathing.

It's depressing I know... And honestly heartbreaking that I've lost all hope within a week of being here.

But I've been tortured before, and you'd think that being tortured at the time is the worst part and to a certain extent that's true, but it's not completely true.

For me, the worst part was continuing after it... It was the nightmares, and flashbacks, the paranoia, anxiety, panic attacks, the hypervigilance, and the memory.

It's true, the memories fade and become less painful over time, but they'll never go, and I'll always have them.

And when you have those kinds of memories, you begin to wonder how you could ever continue...

"Please eat something" Spencer begged quietly as he pulled some bread off the loaf.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled as I buried my head in his side.

"I know you're not, but if you don't then you'll-- you'll die, and I'll be here alone" Spencer pointed out.

See, this is why Spencer's smart, because he knows that saying 'you'll die.' with no follow-up won't affect me.

Saying 'you'll die, and I don't want you to die' also won't affect me, but he managed to guilt trip me by reminding me that if I die, then he'll be stuck here with my parents. Like I said smart.

I sighed, sat up weakly, took the food from Spencer, and reluctantly began nibbling at it.
"Do you-- H... How're you feeling?" Spencer asked, making his hundredth attempt at small talk.

"Shit... What about you?" I asked quietly.

"I--uh-- I'm beginning to feel my ribs more prominently, but my injuries are healing" Spencer replied.

"You're going to look like a skeleton soon" I stated, letting out a breathy chuckle.

"So are you if you don't eat" Spencer pointed out.

"He's right y'know," Louis said as he opened the door.
"You need to eat"

"Give me something that isn't stale bread and I will" I mumbled.

"You know I can't do that" Louis sighed walking down the steps towards us with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and fresh bandages.

"What is your play here?" I questioned sitting up fully.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked furrowing his brow at me.

"You sneak us things and treat my wounds when I know very well that mom and dad haven't asked you to" I pointed out.

"I don't want you to die" Louis replied.

"Then help us get out of here" Spencer whispered.

"And what happens to me?" Louis asked.

"If you help us, we'll get you immunity, you won't have to go to prison" Spencer responded quietly, his eyes flicking from Louis to the closed door.

"I can't betray my family like that" Louis mumbled as he gently pushed me down so that I was lying on my back so that he could clean the wound on my stomach.

"Aren't I your family?" I asked

"You know what I mean"

"What's keeping you here? Is it your love and respect for your family or is it something else?" Spencer questioned, I could see the wheels in his head-turning.

"We can't talk about this" Louis murmured as he cleaned my injury.

"What are they holding over you Louis?" I asked.

"Nothing, now stop!" Louis snapped raising his voice. Suddenly the door opened and this time I heard a woman's voice. A familiar voice. My mothers' voice.

"Que fais-tu Louis? (What are you doing Louis?)" My mother asked.

"Je nettoie juste ses blessures pour qu'elles ne soient pas infectées (Just cleaning her wounds, so they don't get infected)" Louis replied.

"Ce ne sera pas necessaire (That won't be necessary)" My mother stated.
"Laisse-nous, j'ai besoin de parler avec ta soeur (Leave us, I need to speak with your sister)"

Louis nodded finished wrapping the bandage around my stomach then scurried off upstairs and past us.

"Finally" She sighed taking one step after the other down the stairs.

Something you should know about my mother, he that she is extremely beautiful, her hair is long and brown, she's thin and elegant.

When she walks around in public, heads turn to look at her. She's sophisticated and evil as fuck!

"Now let me look at you" She ordered as I sat up. She crouched down in front of me, grabbed my chin, and began examining my face.

"You're eyes still shine so beautifully, the bruises ruin the look, but I can tell you're still beautiful" She stated.

"Thank you?" I replied.

"And you must be Spencer Reid, certified genius. IQ of 187, with 3 PHDs, 2 BAs, and an eidetic memory" She listed.

"Someone's been doing their research" I mumbled.

"Well it's a mother's duty to make sure the men that she sleeps with are right for her" My mother pointed out, then she held out her hand to Spencer who reluctantly shook it.
"My name's Antoinette La Fontaine if you didn't know that already."

"I wish I could say it's a pleasure to meet you," Spencer replied, causing me to chuckle.

"Don't worry handsome, I won't hurt you if my little princess here does what I say" Antoinette whispered as she cupped his cheek and stroked it with her thumb.

"What do you mean by that?" Spencer asked. My mother chuckled, looked back at the door, and called;

"Boys!"

Suddenly several men entered the room they wrapped their arms around Spencer and pulled him away from me.

One of the men handed my mother a vial and a syringe. She forcefully pushed up my sleeve and pushed the needle into my arm. I felt the liquid get injected into me, and seconds later I was plunged into a peaceful sleep.

𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

When I woke up, I was lying on an uncomfortable wooden bed, my arms and legs were buckled down with what seemed to be leather restraints.

"Tu es enfin reveille! (You're finally awake!)" My mother beamed

"Que vas-tu me faire? (What are you going to do to me?)" I asked shakily.

"I'm going to show you how it felt, to find out that you had abandoned us" Antoinette sneered as she approached me with a knife, that seemed to have a glowing orange blade.

It didn't take me long to work out why the blade was glowing orange, the moment she pressed it into my skin, not only did the sharpness of the blade cut me, but it also burnt me.

I screamed in pain, she giggled and removed the knife from my body, I felt warm blood ooze from my boiling stomach.

I didn't get a moment of calm before she picked a new spot to dig the blade into. I screamed once more, I could feel my skin bubbling under the hot blade.

"P-Please" I sobbed as I squeezed my eyes shut.

My mother didn't listen, she continued to digging the blade into different parts of my body cutting and burning me over and over again.

"Say sorry" My mother commanded.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't h-have left, I-I shouldn't h-have b-betrayed you" I stuttered shakily.

My mother didn't reply, she grinned and put the knife down on the table behind her. I exhaled in relief, but that relief didn't last very long.

"Do you know what you are my dear?" Antoinette asked softly, I shook my head.
"You're weak, and you're a coward and you deserve to be punished."

"P-Please" I mumbled.

"Say it"

"S-Say what?" I asked

"Say what you are" She whispered.

"I... I-I'm w-weak a-and I-I'm a c-coward a-and I... I... I deserve to b-be p-punished" I mumbled.

"Good girl" Antoinette praised quietly with a soft smile on her face. She turned round to the table picked up a crowbar and giggled.

"I'm afraid this is going to hurt quite a bit, but just remember... You deserve it" she whispered, before smashing the crowbar into my stomach.

I screamed and screamed as she worked her way up and down my body till it was all bruised. Before every hit, she'd remind me that I deserved it, and after a while, I began to believe it.

"You deserve it" She shouted before hitting the crowbar into my knee.
"You deserve it" She shouted once more, as she smashed the bar onto my shins.

I had screamed so much that my throat had gone completely dry, and no sound came out.

Then after hours of non-stop torture, my mother casually left the room, leaving me lying on the bed, in a half-conscious state, black and blue all over.

꧁𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗꧂

I watched as Y/n was drugged then dragged upstairs and out the basement, I tried to fight back, but I neither had the ability or the strength to do so.

Once she was out of the room, one of the men smashed the side of my head into the room, knocking me out instantly.

-Flashback-

"Please stop, p-please stop" I begged as two of the biggest members of the football team, held me down, while the others stripped me completely naked.

They then carried me across the football field and duct-taped my wrists and ankles to the goal post.

Kids came running up to see me, they pointed and laughed at me, yet no one did anything.

"P-Please stop, l-let me d-down" I sobbed.

"Aww is the baby crying?" One of the popular girls laughed.

"Do you want your crazy mommy?" A boy asked

"What do you mean his crazy mom?" Someone else asked.

"You don't know?" The boy replied.
"Cry baby's mom hears voices and shit, she thinks the government are spying on her"

Suddenly more laughs erupted from the crowd, I sobbed and sobbed hoping someone would have the heart to help me but no one did.

-End of Flashback-

"'encer Spencer" I heard a voice say, I blinked my eyes open and saw Louis crouching down in front of me, his eyes seemed red and puffy.

"What?" I mumbled slowly pushing my body up into the sitting position.

"I can't let this h-happen" He murmured shakily.

"Let what happen-" I was cut off by an ear-piercing scream ring throughout the building. It was Y/n's screams.

Louis squeezed his eyes shut and covered his ears, Y/ns screams were horrific, and it was relentless, just as I thought her screams had calmed more came.

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes and my bottom lip trembled. I could understand why Louis was in such a state, I just knew these screams would haunt me forever.

"H-How long h-has this been going on for?" I asked anxiously.

"t-two h-hours" Louis replied.
"P-Please make it stop"

"Louis help us... Help me get out of here, and then we'll get Y/n out... We'll keep you safe, you'll get to stay with your sister, but if we don't do anything soon, she'll die" I told him seriously.

Louis gulped, he didn't say anything, I could tell he was weighing his options. Suddenly another loud screech rung through the building, Louis squeezed his eyes shut once more and nodded.

"I-I'll d-do it, j-just h-help her" Louis mumbled, then the screams stopped, that either meant, Y/n was dead, the torture had stopped, or she had lost consciousness.

Whatever reason it was, the silence was deafening. Louis jumped to his feet, helped me up then I followed him up the stairs.

"Wait here, I'll check to see where everyone is, I'll come back for you" Louis whispered, before quickly running out the room, leaving the door unlocked.

I still couldn't hear Y/n, and that was the worst part. It was so quiet, I couldn't hear anything, no talking or crying, nothing.

I waited and waited till finally, Louis came back.
"Keep your head down" he mumbled. I nodded and followed him out of the room.

I hadn't seen the building that we were being kept in till now, it seemed to be a mansion of some kind, everything looked so grand.

The floors were covered in a red carpet, which had a gold stripe down each side. This mansion was far from open plan either, it was more like a hotel. We walked down one corridor after the other, until we came to a mahogany door, with a key sticking out the lock.

Louis cautiously looked around the corridor, before gently turning the key and opening the door. It took me a moment to process what I was seeing when I entered.

The room itself was simplistic. The walls were white, with a disturbing amount of dried red splatters on certain areas. Then at the side, there was a small metal table with wheels on the bottom, like ones surgeons use when performing a surgery.

And in the middle of the simplistic room was an old-looking wooden bed, with what seemed to be a person lying on top of it.

I say a person, I was well aware that it was Y/n but god did she look bad. Her clothes were covered top to bottom in blood, the bit of skin on her that was covered, was extremely bruised, the only part of her I recognized was her face, which seemed to have been unharmed.

I didn't want to approach the table, I was terrified that she was dead, but then I saw her fingers twitch and her head turned to look at me.

"Oh my god Y/n!" I whispered running up to her. I quickly unbuckled the restraints, slipped my arms under her body, and cradled her.

"S-S--SS--Spe-Spence" She whispered shakily before diverting her eyes to Louis.
"L-Louis?"

"We have to go" Louis mumbled.

"Can you walk?" I asked Y/n, she shrugged. Carefully I put her down and supported her body.

She could stand, and walk but barely, I wasn't surprised. Louis rushed to the other side of her and put her arm around his shoulder, then together we hurried out the room.

I couldn't understand how Y/n was moving right now, I've seen torture victims many times before but never had they been treated the way Y/n had.

I mean she wasn't running like Usain bolt or anything, and in fact, she was basically dragging her feet but like I said, how she had any strength to move at all was impressive.

What made matters worse that this house was like a fucking maze, I guess that's what made it so good when it comes to holding people hostage, even if they were able to escape, finding their way out was almost impossible.

While we hurried around the house, we heard one of Antoinette and Leopold's men call after us, which was soon followed by the sound of a gunshot. Luckily it missed us.

We ran faster and faster as alarms started to sound and more and more men began to chase us. We ran past a small table in the corridor which I pulled out into the middle of the floor while we were still running.

Louis pulled his gun out of his coat and fired behind, but missed, he fired again and hit one of the men. As we turned a corner we came face to face with another 'Goodfella' (member of the mob).

Louis quickly fired his gun at him before the man got the chance. We jumped over the body and continued to run.

Finally, we managed to reach the front door, we heard Antoinette and Leopold call after us angrily, they had also joined the army of people chasing us and firing their guns at us.

I pulled on the door but it wouldn't open.
"Step back" Louis commanded unhooking Y/ns arm from his neck. I did so and looked away as Louis shot the lock off the door.

Suddenly another shot rang through the building, and I watched as blood sprayed out of Louis' side. He covered his wound and pulled open the door. Once we were all out, I quickly shut the door behind us.

We raced down the front yard and pushed the gates but they were locked. Louis looked over and me and motioned his head to the garage.

I nodded and while still aiding Y/n, we followed him. He didn't look like he was in a good state, there was a lot of blood pouring out of him, his pale, thin face was getting thinner and thinner, and paler and paler.

We ran to a big black BMW, but just before we got in Louis collapsed to the floor.
"Louis!" Y/n shouted letting go of me and falling to her knees.

"Y/n... G-Go" He whispered weakly.

"N-No, y-you have to come with us" Y/n pointed out. I looked around the room cautiously, I could hear the men getting closer.

"I-It's ok... It's ok... I-I'm ok" Louis mumbled.
"I-I love you"

"No, Louis p-please" Y/n begged, Louis didn't reply, he slowly managed to raise his hand, he kissed his index and middle finger, then placed them on Y/n's heart before his arm dropped down and he took his final breath.

"N-No... no, no, no, no, no Louis... Please w-wake up, w-wake up" Y/n begged.

"Y/n he's gone" I whispered crouching down to her.
"We have to go."

God did that line make me feel like the villain but it was true. We couldn't stay, we needed to go right now or we'd be killed.

"No, I'm not leaving him" Y/n murmured as she fell onto her dead brother's chest and began sobbing hysterically.

"We'll come back for him... Y/n if we don't go now, then we'll die, and Louis would have died for nothing. Do you hear me?" I asked, Y/n looked up at me and nodded.

Before I pulled her up, she leaned down and kissed Louis' cheek. I felt so mean for rushing her but we really didn't have time.

I helped her into the passenger side before climbing in next to her and hotwiring the car to get it to start.

I kept checking the overhead mirror to see if anyone was coming, at first the coast was clear, suddenly dozens of men appeared in the mirror.

I panicked and finally managed to get the engine to turn on. Then I smashed my foot down on the pedal and reversed.

I didn't care if I hit anyone who was behind me, I wasn't going to die today.

Once I had backed into the yard, I turned the car to face the gates.
"Y/n hold on" I shouted as I reversed back to get enough speed, then I stopped, took the car out of reverse, then slammed my foot down on the accelerator pedal, right into the middle of the gates...

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

A/n: ahhhhh, that's so crazy dude.
Damn this is so intense, what's going to happen I wonder. Also RIP Louis. This one is sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 923 34
The reader, the new member of the BAU becomes friends quickly with her new team. A friend from their past enters the readers life again, but what wil...
91.6K 2.5K 28
The first time Hotch sees you - young, brazen and violent - it's at an old trailer and he's there with Gideon to question you about your father's whe...
190K 4.9K 35
A Spencer Reid Story [COMPLETED] --- "I know it hurts that you aren't as dashing or charming as me, but you can at least be civil." oc x reid Highest...
71.4K 1.2K 32
โ The difference this time, Hotch, is that I didn't have to worry about losing you. You were already gone in the first place. โž Working in a team of...