Cursed โฃ๏ธŽ {Spencer x Reader}...

By arrowDelany

๊ง๐š†๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–... More

๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•น๐–๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ณ๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ - ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–™๐–œ๐–”!!
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

3.2K 60 69
By arrowDelany

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol, emetophobia, (flashback thing with violence)⚠︎︎
SMUT: Bondage, knife play (not deep) slashes being made (somewhat graphic) also I've put 𖦹symbols𖦹 around the knife play section if it's triggering so that you can skip to the less violent smutty bit, choking, sensation play, praise kink, punishment kink, sadomasochism, Degradation, a lot of sex basically
A/N: There's a flashback scene, words in bold and in italics means they would have spoken in French.
❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦
꧁𝑌/𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟷𝟿:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊
"There's the birthday girl!" Rossi cheered as I entered his mansion. I blushed and smiled softly, coming to the decision that I definitely didn't like attention, but I wasn't going to say anything.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" Penelope and JJ squeaked as they came bounding up to me and engulfed me in a firm, passionate hug.

"You look great" JJ whispered as she pulled away.

"Thanks" I chuckled awkwardly. I started socialising with everyone, Rossi poured me a glass of expensive wine and then I got talking with him and Hotch. Well they spent their entire time telling me how much they loved their 20s.

"Honestly I don't really remember the early parts, due to the sheer amount of acid I took" Rossi sighed

"Well that's the best way to live" I chuckled sipping my wine.

"Were you at all rebellious growing up?"

"You could say that, but it wasn't drinking and drugs like yours" I replied finishing my wine, Rossi instinctively re-filled my glass, Hotch was watching my drinking carefully, checking how fast I drunk, if I snuck alcohol into a plastic bottle or something like that. He was just checking for tell-tale signs of alcoholism, which he wouldn't find because I'm not an alcoholic.

Rossi served a wonderful pasta dish which was too delicious for it's own good. I got drunk but then again so did everyone else which means it didn't matter. Spencer was the most drunk, because when he was trying to pace himself, everyone was telling him that he needed to catch up to them, not thinking much about his low tolerance and now he was barely able to string a sentence together.

"The---theworldisspinning (The world is spinning)" Spencer slurred

"Oh god he is sooo drunk" Emily laughed hysterically.

"This is yourfault (that is your fault)" Spencer sighed resting his forehead on the table.

"How is he gonna get home?" Derek asked

"Don't worry I can take him to my place, I have a spare room" I giggled stroking Spencers back.

"Are you sure?" Hotch asked furrowing his brow at me. Understandable, up until a few months ago I wasn't friends with anyone, and even now I wouldn't let anyone into my apartment. But Spencer was the exception, because he was my fuck buddy, but no-one knew that.

"Yeah, it's better than him being in his apartment alone"

"Whatapartment? (What apartment?)" Spencer asked lifting his head up from the table.

"My apartment"

"Whataboutyourapartment? (What about your apartment?)"

"I'm taking you to my apartment" I informed him knowing full well his drunk self would forget it in 20 minutes.

"Doyouhavebread? (Do you have bread?)"

"Bread?" I questioned

"MhmBread (Mhm bread)"

"Yes, I have bread" I chuckled

"Mmm... I like bread" Spencer hummed resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah... You guys shouldn't make him catch up with you ever again" I giggled

"I forgot he had a low tolerance" Hotch laughed

"I've never seen him this drunk" I pointed out.
"He's much more... comfortable drunk"

"I've seenyoudrunk (I've seen you drunk)" Spencer slurred

"Everyone's seen me drunk"

"MmbutI'veseenyou Extradrunk (Mmm but I've seen you extra drunk)"

"I know you have"

"Ihadtoputyoutobed (I had to put you to bed)" Spencer slurred

"I don't remember honestly" I sighed

"When was this?" Emily asked curiously

"Sheedidn'twant tobealone... So I stayedwith her. (She didn't want to be alone so I stayed with her)" Spencer explained drunkenly.

"Hush now. I think it's time to take you home" I chuckled pushing his head off my shoulder and gently holding it up.

"Wherearewegoing? (Where are we going?)" Spencer asked in confusion.

"My apartment" I told him.

"I'vebeentoyourapartment (I've been to your apartment)"

"I know"

"Oh my god! Drunk Reid is the complete opposite from normal Reid" Penelope laughed

"Mmm I don't think so, he's pretty clueless sober" I replied.
"Ok, come on Reid, home time"

"Ihatedrinking whydoyoudothis allthetime? (I hate drinking, why do you do this, all the time?)" Spencer asked

"Each to their own" I sighed, pulling out my phone and calling a taxi.

"So Y/n, moment of truth, did you have fun?" Penelope asked curiously.
"Is this the best birthday you've every had?"

"Well.... Yes, thank you" I smiled, to be fair I didn't have much to compare it too, birthday with my family was like some cult initiation ceremony. Every year I would have to learn a new skill or prove to my parents that I was loyal.

-Flashback-

I woke up I was in a dark room tied to a chair, shaking and terrified. Today was meant to be your birthday, but apparently life decided to go the other way.

"Bonjour? (Hello?)" You called out
"Mère?... Père?... Es-tu là? S'il te plaît? Bonjour? (Mother? Father? Are you there? Please? Hello?"

"Madame La fontaine (Ms La fontaine)" Came a voice.
"Do you know why you're here?"

"I-I n-no?" I stammered.

"This is your parents fault" The man explained

"I-I don't understand" I stuttered as tears filled my eyes.

"Aww don't cry princess, if you give me the information I need, I'll let you go"

"I-I... What information?" I asked gulping down my sobs.

"Your parents have money stashed all over the world, and they owe me" He explained running a knife over my collar bone, before swiftly slashing it across my skin. I winced in pain as warm blood began dripping down my shirt.

"I-I don't know anything... Please"

"Oh but you do, and you're going to tell me, or-- Well I'm sure you can guess what will happen" The man chuckled, cocking back the hammer of his gun and pointing it at my head.

"I-I don't know a-anything... P-Please" I lied, I did know this information but like mother says 'You must never be disloyal to your own blood'.
"I-If you kill me... M-My parents-- My parent w-will m-make sure you're sorry f-for what you've d-done"

"M-M-M" The man mocked my nervous stuttering tone.
"Tell me!"

"No!... I c-can't... I won't... Killing m-me w-won't change anything"

"Well aren't you a brave little girl" The man chuckled pushing the barrel of the gun into the middle of my head.

"S-Screw you... You-- You insignificant asshole!"

"Aww are those your last words?"

"N-No... M-My last words a-are... Suck my dick!" I sneered giving the man my best 'I'm definitely not shitting myself' tone.

"Do you talk to your mother with that tone?" The man laughed pressing his finger down on the trigger, I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my jaw waiting for death to take me but it never did. When I opened my eyes my mother and father walked into the room smiling and clapping like I had just won some kind of award. The man started to untie me as I looked at them in confusion.

"M-Mother?... I-I don't understand" I stated shakily as a tear rolled down my cheek. My mother stepped towards me and knelt down. Gently wiping a tear from my cheek and smiling softly at me.

"You did so well my darling" She whispered.
"Me and your father are so very proud"

"T-This w-was a s-set up?" I questioned

"Yes my love, and you passed. I know I can trust you with anything..." She and my father helped me up from the seat and walked me upstairs into the living room. Presents filled one of the couch and there was a massive birthday cake with the number 8 in the middle. My twin brother was sitting on the other crouch with his arms folded and tears streaming down his face. He hadn't passed the test and that meant no celebration for him, he had to watch you open all your presents.
"Happy Birthday darling, Mommy and daddy are so proud of you"

Of course I wasn't a monster and even though my parent had forbidden it, I gave many of my presents to my brother, and in secret re-lit the candles on my cake for him to blow out. It wasn't a very good birthday, I shook violently for hours, every loud noise made me jump and I felt extremely anxious.

-End of Flashback-

"I had loads of fun" I mentioned as I heard the horn of my taxi outside.
"Thank you all" I added, standing up from my seat and I pulling Spencer up.
"Morgan do you mind helping me with the beanstalk?"

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna watch" Derek chuckled

"I hate you" I sighed throwing Spencer arm around my shoulder and practically carrying him out the house as everyone laughed and waved goodbye.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟶𝟶:𝟷𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Come on Spence... Ok here we are now sit down" I ordered sitting Spencer down on the couch in my living room.
"Now would you like some tea? Or water? Or bread?" I asked

"Bread... And coffee" Spencer replied tiredly, he seemed to have sobered up just a little bit.

"No coffee before bed mister, either tea or water?" I asked again.

"Water please" he asked innocently like a little child.

"Ok, one glass of water, and a slice of bread coming up" I turned away to get his stuff then I gave it to him.

"I--I have a birthday presen--preset? Preseesant?--" Spencer began clearly unable to string a proper sentence together.

"Present?" I asked

"Yup... I-I have a birthday p-r-e-s-e-n-t for you... But I'm going tooo-- What am I going to do?.. Oh I'm going to give it to you tomorrow" Spencer mumbled

"Ok pretty boy, would you like to get ready for bed?" I questioned taking the empty plate and glass back to the kitchen.

"Can I cuddle you?" Spencer asked submissively.

"If you want" I replied quickly wandering into my bedroom and hiding the empty bottle of whiskey that was sitting by my bed. I then pulled out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt that I knew fit Spencer and gave it to him.

He got changed clumsily then brushed his teeth with a spare tooth brush that I had given him. Honestly drunk Spencer was really cute, he was like a clueless, innocent child, who was completely ignorant of the horrors of this world. He wasn't emotional like some drunk people, but he wasn't completely stupid like other drunk people.

I helped him to bed, got dressed into my pyjamas, took a shot of vodka to help me sleep then climbed in next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist so that he was not only secure on the bed but so that he felt safe.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

I woke up to the sounds of Spencer violently throwing up in the toilet. Tiredly I climbed out of bed and wandered into the bathroom, Spencer had longish hair so I swept it away from his face.

He looked awful, he was pale and sweaty and he seemed to be shaking. Not that I was surprised this man was well and truly fucked last night. While I was looking after his horrifically hung over self, my phone pinged with about a hundred messages from different members of the team all texting to see how Spencer was.

Hotch: Is Reid ok?
Hotch: If you need some extra help let me know.

Me: He's fine.

Morgan: How's pretty boy?
Morgan: Is he hungover?
Morgan: If he is, send pics?
Morgan: Also, I assume the answer is no, but did you and Spencer screw?

Me: He's ok, definitely hungover. He's throwing up, no I won't violate him like that. And even if I wanted to screw Spencer which I don't, he was way too drunk last night! Screwing him would go against all my morals.

Emily: Spencer was pretty fucked last night! Lol, I have nothing to say but it was funny!

Me: Yeah, let's not get him that fucked ever again.

JJ: How's Spencer? Is he ok? Drinking orange juice can help hangovers. I felt so guilty last night, he's so innocent, poor boy.

Me: He's ok, I've got it handled, you worry about your own child x

Penelope: Wanna go out drinking tonight?
Penelope: Also is Spencer ok?

Me: I don't want to come out tonight, I'm too tired and Spencer's fine.

Rossi: Glad you had fun last night, tell the kid he needs to up his tolerance.

Me: Will do, and thanks again.

"Who-Who are you texting?" Spencer choked out lifting his head up from the toilet bowl.

"The team, they're checking to see if you're ok... Well Emily wasn't. Rossi said you need to up your tolerance. Anyway if you're done, go shower, brush your teeth and then we can watch a movie together"

"I will give you, your present when I'm less of a mess" Spencer mumbled

"D'accord (ok) Now go shower" I chuckled leaving the room and going to do my own stuff.

𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿
𝟷𝟽:𝟸𝟻𝚙𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

By the afternoon Spencers hangover seemed to have subsided, we watched 3 movies together, well I say together but Spencer wasn't watching he fell asleep, only to wake up momentarily throughout the movies before falling asleep again.

So by 5pm he was pretty much fine, and ready to give me my birthday present. He wandered over to his satchel, pulled out a semi-large box and handed it to me. When I opened it, I found a pair of black fluffy hand-cuffs, some beautiful purple lacy lingerie and a leather thigh Garter with a metal heart in the middle.

"Dr Reid, you are scandalous, did you have to go into a shop to by this stuff?" I asked chuckling.

"Nope, I went on the in-ter-net, it took me a moment to work out how to in-ter-net shop but once I figured it out, I was pretty good at it" Spencer replied smiling.

"I love how you could name me all the elements of the periodic table easily, yet internet shopping is difficult" I giggled
"Ok, hold on I'm going to change, then you can use these cuffs on me"

I ran into my bedroom slipped on the lacy bra and thong, then added the thigh garter as an accessory. I looked hot, sorry I had to say it, I looked like a fucking queen in this outfit. Slipping on some stiletto heels for seductive effect, I power walked out the bedroom and stood sexily in front of Spencer.

"Do I look like a presentable fuck buddy?" I asked

"Definitely!" Spencer stated sweeping me off my feet and carrying me bridal style to the bedroom.

In all honesty I know fucking Spencer on a weekly occasion is a terrible idea, like probably the worst idea I've ever had. I mean being kind to the team, and letting them in every so often is one thing, but to be actively fucking one of the members is out right insane. But at the same time, Spencer makes me feel good, and although I am still fifty shades of fucked up, I'm better than I was before.

Also it's not like I'm in a relationship with him, it's not like he likes me like that or anything, it's just pure, no feelings involved sex... I mean I don't like him like that... Ok, I've had one dream, like once where we were in a relationship, but I can't control my dreams.

"As it's princesses birthday, is there anything you would like to try?" Spencer asked seductively, as he placed me down on the bed and began placing sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Mmm... Well firstly you can degrade me all you want... and there is some thing I want to try-" I replied chuckling softly as the soft, tickly sensation on my neck.
"But it's up to you, if you w-want to try it"

"Anything for my princess" Spencer hummed kissing up my jaw.

"I... I want to try with knives" I whispered, Spencer stopped and looked up at me.
"I want you to run a cold knife down my skin... Tell me I've been a bad girl, and leave marks all over my body"

"You want me to... to cut you?" Spencer questioned.

"Only if you're ok with it... And nothing deep just... Just scratches"

"Are you sure?" Spencer asked cupping my cheek with his hand.

"Yes... I trust you" I replied placing my hand on top of his and leaning my head into it.

"Ok" Spencer nodded softly.

"Just one rule" I added.

"Go ahead"

"Don't move the knife over any old scars" I told him.

"Ok" Spencer whispered, gently pecking my lips.
"I'll go get a knife, but when I get back I want you to be lying on the bed, completely naked, am I clear?"

"Yes sir" I giggled as he left the room. Of course if I wanted Spencer to call me a bad girl and to punish me, then I needed to do something to annoy him, and the only thing I could think of at the time was not following his orders. I sat up on the bed, picked up a book and began reading.

Spencer went into the kitchen, picked up the bluntest knife that he could find, then sterilised it because no matter how horny this man could be, safety always came first. To be honest the thought of cutting me made him slightly nervous. It wasn't that he wasn't into it or anything, in fact he had done it before, on another woman, many moons ago. It was that I was his friend, I went to work with him, we both had experience with sadist who would cut their victims.

Knife play for me and Spencer was completely sexual, although harm is made, it was nothing serious, and if we wanted to stop all we had to do was say. Unlike the serial killers that we caught who did what they want, when they wanted, with out a care in the world.

When Spencer came back into my room, he did not seem impressed by my lack of compliance to his orders.
"I thought I told you to be naked when I got back?" he asked

"And? What are you going to do about it?" I teased looking up from my book. Spencer chuckled placed the knife down on the bedside table. He then walked down to the end of the bed, grabbed my ankles and violently pulled me down the bed, till I was lying flat on my back.

"Y'know you can be such a fucking brat sometimes!" Spencer stated lowly. I giggled hysterically, as he pulled the book out my hands and threw it across the room, then he grabbed the black fluffy hand cuffs and aggressively slammed my wrists against one of the metal bed posts. He then cuffed both wrists to it, making sure it was extra tight.

"Uh oh, have I been a bad girl?" I asked jokily, biting my lip. 

"Such a bad girl" Spencer whispered climbing on top of me and grabbing the knife off the bed side table.
"Now do you remember the magic word?"

"Mhm"

"I need words princess"

"Yes sir" I replied

"Say it!" Spencer ordered wrapping one hand around my neck.
"Say the magic word"

"Rouge (red)" I whispered tugging on the cuffs.

𖦹 "Good girl, now if you continue to be a good little slut, I'll reward you. Do you understand?" Spencer questioned gently running the cold knife along my jawline.

"Yes sir" I hummed squeezing my legs together.

"You like this don't you?" Spencer asked, I didn't reply, I just smiled and gently closed my eyes. Spencer ran the knife down my neck, to my chest, carefully missing the scar on my collar bone.
"I said you like this, don't you?! Slut!" in one swift movement, Spencer slashed the skin on my chest, leaving a faint red scratch mark, I winced then giggled.

"Yes... sir... I do like it" I moaned rubbing my legs together, desperately attempting to create some kind of friction. He continued to run the knife around my chest coming to the strap of my bra.

"Y'know it's such a shame, that you had to be a bratty little whore, because this bra looks so good on you, but I need it off, and now that you're cuffed I can't remove it normally" Spencer whispered leaning down to kiss my jaw. Then he slashed the strap breaking it, slowly moving the knife across my chest and slashing the other strap.

Spencer put the knife down next to me on the bed, leaned down and unhooked my bra. It became lose on my chest and was pulled off very quickly, exposing my bare breasts.
"I-uh... I have a t-toy in my drawer" I mentioned tilting my head towards the drawer in my bedside table. Curiously Spencer reached down and opened it, pulling out a hot pink vibrator.

"Do you want me to use this on you?" Spencer asked
"Even after you were being such a brat?"

"Yes sir... Please" I whispered, smiling softly.

"Hmm, I think about it if you're good" Spencer hummed slowly running the knife down my body reaching my toned stomach.
"God Y/n, do you know how beautiful you are?"

"I don't know... You tell me" I teased

"Are you ordering me?" Spencer asked slashing the skin on my stomach.

"N-No sir" I winced, moaning slightly at the sensation.

"Good girl" He whispered, carefully placing the blade under the lace of my panties and pulling the panties down my legs, until they were completely off. 𖦹
"You're so beautiful without clothes on"

"What about with clothes on?" I asked innocently

"Oh don't worry my angel, you're the most beautiful woman, I've ever met... With and without clothes on" Spencer chuckled turning the vibrator on and hovering it above my pussy, just close enough for it to be touching me slightly. I moaned hoping for him to move it closer to me.
"Do you like that?"

"Y-Yes s-sir" I moaned cocking my head back.

"What a compliant angel you are" Spencer chuckled moving the vibrator till it was directly on my clit. I moaned loudly aggressively tugging on the restraints. He then rubbed it up and down my slit, Spencer put the knife down on the bed next to me and focused his attention on my pussy, he kept pulling away every time I moaned to look at my desperate whimpering.

"P-Please s-sir, k-keep going" I begged. Spencer laughed cockily unzipping his pants and pulling them off.

"Would you prefer if I fucked you?"

"P-Please... S-Sir" I pleaded, opening my legs for him. Spencer pulled out his erected dick and shoved himself inside of me, then began to thrust hard and fast.

"Oh princess why are you so tight?!" He asked
"I thought I was treating you well"

Spencer thrusts were quick and aggressive but I wasn't complaining, my wrists were sore but I didn't mind. He kept going faster and faster, my moans becoming louder and louder, then Spencer turned the vibrator on and placed it on my clit as he thrusted. I gasped at the sudden sensation, my legs shook violently, my orgasm nearing closer and closer! 

"I-I'm going to c-cum" I moaned loudly.

"Not yet princess" Spencer chuckled, kissing my jaw.

"P-Please" I moaned even louder, but it was too late for Spencer to replied, I felt my orgasm climax, I arched my back, and moaned louder than ever before, yet Spencer didn't stop, he decided to fuck me through my orgasm.

"I thought I said not yet?" Spencer groaned as he released himself inside on me, continuing to thrust.

"S-Sorry Sir" I mumbled, my eyes watered at how good the feeling was.

"Remember princess, if you want me to stop then say the magic word" Spencer reminded me.

"I-I know... sir" I cried, as I felt the second orgasm reaching me.
"C-Can I... Can I c-cum?"

"Go ahead princess" Spencer smiled, as I moaned loudly again, his groan following seconds after, but yet again, he didn't stop, he continued, I wondered where he had all this energy from. The third orgasm came within seconds of the other passing. I practically screamed this time.

Spencer was too tired to continue anymore, thank god. I mean don't get me wrong I loved the triple orgasm, but my legs will be fucked for a week thanks to him, so let's hope we don't get a case.

He pulled out of me and laid back on the bed panting heavily. I shakily removed the knife and put it on the table so that neither of us would hurt ourselves.
"That... That was... That was am... amazing" I breathed, my legs were out of control.
"But I... I need to pee"

"Hold on" Spencer said breathlessly.
"Ok, I'm ready" he stood up, lifted me off the bed and took me to the bathroom.

"I... I want to shower, but I'll need some help" I pointed out smirking slightly once I was done peeing.

"Anything for my princess" Spencer whispered carrying me into the shower. I wrapped my arms around him neck, and my legs around his waist. He turned the shower on and looked up into my eyes.

"Thank you for my present" I murmured

"Happy birthday angel" Spencer replied leaning in and kissing me. The only difference between this time and the usual times that we kiss, was that this felt more romantic. I mean I didn't pull away, partly because it made all these butterflies flutter around in my stomach, but it did startle me slightly.

I can't possibly be in love of course. I've never been in love. I don't even know what love feels like. I'm sure I'm not in love, and this is that post-sex affection that I sometimes feel, I can't help it, especially after being fucked 3 times!

Being in love would be a massive mistake! It would put Spencer in a ridiculous amount of danger and it would be selfish of me to do that to him. Besides why would he love me, I'm just a fuck buddy a-and not a very nice person.

Why am I justifying myself.

I

Am

Not

In

Love!

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦
A/n: Also as you've probably seen at this point Y/n and Reid are into BDSM sex, which is completely fine but if any of you think you might be into it, please make sure you're doing it (at least for the first time) with a trust worthy partner, especially if you're trying knife play. As you saw in this chapter Y/n completely trusted Reid, he was also verbally comfortable with the situation and he reminded her that if she wanted him to stop that she could tell him.
Having kinks is completely normal but please be careful with your partner, as I'm sure you all know, because this is a Criminal minds fic after all but not everyone is like Reid. So moral of the story stay safe my loves.
Love from Arrow Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 46 20
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’†" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
61.3K 1.8K 39
โ˜…๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’”...
1.7M 41.4K 60
In which a girl genius meets a boy genius. "๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป, ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’"...
378K 6K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...