Cursed โฃ๏ธŽ {Spencer x Reader}...

By arrowDelany

๊ง๐š†๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–... More

๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•บ๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•น๐–๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•ณ๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ - ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– ๐–™๐–œ๐–”!!
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

3.8K 88 127
By arrowDelany

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING: Alcohol abuse⚠︎︎
SMUT WARNING: Dominance and Submission, choking, sensation play, praise kink
✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
꧁𝒀/𝒏𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽꧂
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟹𝟶𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾
𝟸𝟹:𝟻𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙲𝚘𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝙲, 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚊

"Woah... This place is nice" Spencer exclaimed looking around my huge apartment.

"Why thank you, I chose it myself" I replied, setting my bag down by the door, then restarting the alarm system.

"And that is a lot of locks on one door" Spencer pointed out.

"I know, there's 5 door locks, cameras outside the building, and outside my apartment. If the front door is pushed with to much force as alarm goes off, that contacts the police immediately" I explained kicking off my heals and walking over to the kitchen.

"Well I doubt anyone will be breaking in anytime soon" Spencer chuckled following me. I walked towards the cabinet, pulled out a very expensive bottle of whiskey and setting it on the island unit, while I took two large crystal glasses out of my cabinet.

"Oh-I-I can't drink, I'm driving" Spencer mentioned rocking back on his heals.

"I have a spare room if it helps" I pointed out, in all honesty after seeing Louis or whatever, I really didn't want to be alone. I had been trying to tell myself that what I saw in the bar, was just my mind tricking me, but I was still terrified.
"You don't have to, it's just-"

"No it's fine, I'll have a glass then" Spencer said as he pulled out a stool from under the unit and took a seat. I poured us a large glass each and leaned back against the counter taking large sips of the golden brown liquid, sighing as it burned the back of my throat.
"So how are you feeling?"

"I-I-uh- better... Sorry you shouldn't have had to see that"

"Don't apologise" Spencer stated wincing as he drunk a bit of his drink.
"So-uh-if you don't mind me asking, wh-who did you think you saw?"

I looked down and away from Spencer, if I said I saw my brother Louis, then Spencer would ask why I had a panic attack from seeing my brother, and then I would have to explain my whole life story.
"Ok, never mind" Spencer sighed
"Second question, French is your first language"

"That wasn't a question, that was a statement" I pointed out

"So I'm right?" Spencer asked

"Mhm" I hummed taking another sip of my drink before re-filling the glass.

"Fox isn't really a French surname, so I'm guessing your mother is French?" Spencer mused

"Both my parents are French... Uh-my surname is complicated" I replied

"Like everything about you... complicated... did you know Fox is actually an Irish, surname?"

"I did"

"I think Fox, is a really fitting last name for you, b-because Fox's tend to be quite solitary creatures, I think you're quite a solitary person" Spencer pointed out as he finished his drink, he didn't need to ask for a re-fill, I had already re-filled his glass.

"So you're saying I'm like a fox because I choose to be alone?" I questioned

"Yeah" Spencer replied

"Well done for noticing" I chuckled.

The subconscious is very smart sometimes, thinking about it Reid was right, I am similar to a fox, I mean I don't go through trash, or smell like them, but the whole being alone thing, kinda true. And like my choice of surname, me being alone is also a choice. I had never really thought of it that way until Reid noticed.

That's something I love about Reid, he always notices things others don't, and when he rambles his eyes almost light up, there's this sort of excitement in his voice, but also this urgency to tell you his point before someone comes along to shut him up. I find it almost sad that people don't appreciate his knowledge. I mean does he sometime go on a tangent at the most inappropriate times? Yes, but if you actually listen to what he's saying, it's usually quite interesting.

I admired him for a second, noticing different things about him, like how his hair seems to get longer and longer every time I see him, or how his top button is undone, but never does he ever go further than just the top button. He slouches slightly, but his posture is perfectly fine. He winces every time he takes a sip of whiskey, suggesting he isn't used to it. He seems tense but that might just be his awkward manner. 

Every so often he scrunches his nose which is really cute, makes him seem all innocent, then I look at his large veiny hands and suddenly he doesn't look to innocent anymore. My mind goes to strange places, like his hands around someones neck... Around my neck. Uh oh... Fuck! Shut up, I need to stop thinking like that.

Dr Spencer Reid is a colleague, nothing more, nothing less. He'll never be my friend, or anything beyond that. Think of all the shit that could happen if he could involved with me. I know Hotch said my mother and father most likely don't give a shit about me anymore, and that might be true, but it might not be. Imagine what they would do to get to me, it's not always physical but psychological, go for the people I care about, completely fuck with me till I beg them to kill me, then force me to live knowing, I got the people I love hurt, or worse killed.

That is what Hotch doesn't understand, why I just can't let people in, because if anyone got hurt because of I would never be able to forgive myself. I live with depression, PTSD, paranoia, anxiety fuck knows what else, I'm not adding guilt to that list.

I sighed and looked away from Spencer, finishing another glass of whiskey.
"I know, I said wouldn't ask about your drinking again, but how are you not drunk, I'm already feeling tipsy, and I've drunk 1 and a half glasses" Spencer stated.
"Tonight you have drunk, almost 8 glasses"

"You're a lightweight, and I have a very high tolerance, besides my panic attack sobered me up slightly, and now I'm feeling borderline drunk" I explained.
"I wish I had your tolerance"

"I'm a cheap date" Spencer chuckled

"Lucky me, drink up so I can re-fill your glass"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Spencer asked

"No... kinda... maybe... just because I don't want to be the one only one drunk, besides when was last time you got drunk?" I asked

"When JJ announced she was pregnant" Spencer replied

"You like her?"

"Past tense... Liked... I don't know... I think I liked the idea of her, but it's never going to happen now" Spencer sighed downing his drink, and pushing the glass towards me so that I would fill it up for him, I did so.

"Are you sure you don't still like her?"

"Yeah... I think so" Spencer told me.
"I did ask her out on a date once"

"Oh how did that go?"

"Well she said yes, but I don't know if she knew it was a date, so she invited Garcia... You can't tell the others that, that happened, but I felt like an idiot" Spencer revealed.

"Oof, that must have sucked" I giggled.
"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, which one?"

"Amelie, it's my favourite"

"I've never seen it, but I've heard of it" Spencer responded taking a seat on the couch, with his whiskey in one hand, as I put the DVD into the player.
"So is this what you do when you get home? Drink and watch movies?"

"I mean... Yeah... But also read, and exercise"

We sat down together and watched the movie, slowing sipping our drinks. I let my drunk self out, and gently rested my head on Spencers shoulder, I felt him tense up for a moment, but he quickly relaxed into it and rested his head on top of mine.

By the time the movie ended we were both somewhat drunk, Spencer put his glass down on the table and turned to look at me.
"So did you like it?" I asked

"Yeah, it was weird but fun, and the music was amazing" Spencer exclaimed

"Right, that's why I love it so much" I giggled keeping eye contact with Spencer.

"I've never seen you smile like that" Spencer noticed.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean you don't usually smile that much, but I've never seen you smile like the way you just did" Spencer rambled

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but did you like it? When I smiled, I mean"

"Yeah, it suited you... You looked even more beautiful than usual" Spencer whispered, his face edging closer to mine.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I questioned with a smirk, tilting my head to the side slightly.

"Who doesn't think you're beautiful? You do know you're stunning right?" Spencer asked drunkenly, he seemed to have way more confidence than usual, probably because of the alcohol.

"I know... I like it when you call me beautiful, it fuels my ego" I giggled breathily, moving closer to Spencer, my eyes flicking from his beautiful hazels, to his pink lips.

"I'll make sure I call you beautiful more often" Spencer whispered finally closing the gap between us and crashing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, resting my hands on his shoulders and pushing him on his back. I then climbed on top of him to deepen the kiss, Spencers hands lurked on my waist, slowly moving down to my ass and squeezing.

Then he pulled away, and looked at me with a smirk "You think you're in control princess?" he asked. I could probably orgasm just hearing him talk to me like that, and happily I submitted to him.

"No sir" I replied sweetly, Spencer seemed taken aback at first, he wasn't prepared for my submissive side, but by the visible smirk tugging on his lips, he like it.

"Good girl" Spencer whispered, lifting me up and walking me into my bedroom, I leaned in a kissed his neck before he threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.
"Is this ok?"

"Yes sir" I mumbled as he slowly lifted my dress and removed my panties.

"Would you like me to be gentle?" He asked

"No, go as rough as possible, I want to lose all control" I murmured, Spencer slipped down by body till he got to my ankles. He placed a kiss on the lower part of my calf, slowly kissing up my leg, his lips felt soft and wet, as he reached the start of my thigh, his head moved inwards slightly and he left sloppier kissed on my inner thigh until he got to my pussy, quickly looking up at me for a nod, which I sent back, he placed a very soft, sloppy kiss exactly on my clit.

"you're excited aren't you?" Spencer questioned rhetorically.
"You're soaking" then his tongue got involved, it moved around my slit, sometime circling my clit making me moan, like a porn star.

Spencer knew exactly the right places to hit, his tongue and his lips felt like heaven on my pussy, I moaned constantly, the moans getting louder and louder when I began feeling my orgasm get closer and closer. Spencer ate me out like a desert until suddenly he stopped and climbed back on top of me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked

"What do mean, Princess?" Spencer asked dominantly.

"I-I wasn't f-finished" I stuttered, rubbing my legs together desperate for some feeling.

"Oh, did you want me to let you finish princess?"

"Y-yes--yes sir" I practically moaned

"Beg" Spencer commanded
"Beg me to fuck you"

"Please sir... Please fuck me"

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked seductively bringing his face down till it was inches from mine.

"Yes sir. Please, fuck me" I begged, Jesus I never though I would ever be this turned on, but Spencers dominance was so fucking hot.

"Anything for you princess" Spencer smiled.
"Are you clean?" he asked, I nodded
"Good so am I, Birth control?" I nodded once more.
"Perfect" Spencer whispered, unzipping his pants and pulling them down, along with his boxer shorts, he aligned his member up with my hope, then entered. I almost screamed with how good it felt to have him inside me. Spencer then brought his hand up to my throat squeezing firmly, but not enough to kill me. I felt as if I were floating, his hard, aggressive thrust, his hand around my throat, his sloppy kisses were so perfect.

"S-Spence" I moaned, wrapped my arms around him and moaning louder, I dug my nails into his back, and clawed at his back every time his dick hit my g-spot. My orgasm neared once more, Spencers was too once I felt his thrusts getting sloppier.
"I-I'm close"

"Not yet princess" Spencer ordered picking up the pace once more, my leg already began to shake, even before the orgasm.

"W-When?" I moaned

"B-Be patient princess" Spencer groaned pleasurably, I closed my eyes tightening the wall around my pussy, practically screaming with pleasure.
"Now princess... Cum for me"

I closed my eyes and arched my back as my orgasm hit me, my legs shook uncontrollably, my claws dug into Spencers back, I felt him release into me before pulling out and falling on the bed next to me, panting heavily. My leg still shook like mad, my breathing was shaky and irregular.

"Holy... fuck" I whispered.

"You don't... seem like... the submissive type" Spencer panted tiredly

"I like to lose control... It's the only time I can... I could say the same about you"

"I like being in control" Spencer replied with a chuckle.
"C-Can I shower?"

"Go ahead, there's clean towels in the cupboard, on the right just as you enter" I replied turning to my draws and pulling out a packet of fem-fresh to clean myself with.

"Ok, thanks" Spencer mumbled getting out of bed and disappearing off to the en-suit bathroom. In the meantime, I cleaned myself up, got into my burgundy satin pyjamas and slowly lifted myself out of bed, almost collapsing thanks to my shaky legs, I went back into the living room, grabbed the bottle of whiskey and a new one from the cabinet, then I went back into the bedroom. I switched on the TV in my room, and began watching some cheesy soap opera while drinking whiskey from the bottle.

Spencer didn't take long in the bathroom, he came out smelling like citrus fruit, his bottom half wrapped in a towel.
"I have some over sized sweatpants in that drawer, and an over sized sweater in the drawer above" I stated pointing to the drawers behind him. Spencer nodded, grabbed them and went back into the bathroom to change. When he came out again, he was fully dressed, and unsure of what to do next.

I patted the empty space in the bed motioning Spencer to sit next to me, at this point I knew I was getting properly drunk.
"What are you watching?" Spencer asked sitting next to me, throwing the duvet over his legs.

"Idon'tknow" I slurred
"Something...Somethingabout Some guy who killed hisgirlfriend or s-something, and he'sframing someone else"

I could tell Spencer wanted to say something about my drinking but he managed to stop himself, for some reason it seemed to pain him to see me drinking so much. He told me he cared about me, but that concept completely perplexes me. I can't understand why. I can be mean, and I can imagine a lot of people just giving up after a while, but for some reason Spencer cared.

"Wouldyoulike some?" I asked passing the bottle to Spencer, he said yes knowing it was the only way to get the bottle out of my hand and taking a sip.
"I don'tunderstand soap operas"

"They're basically just shows full of drama, and never ending trauma" Spencer stated

"So, we are basically living in a soap opera" I slurred

"I mean... Yeah... You could say that"

"We'reprobably living in an actionmovieactually or... or a... a modern day... a modern day shakespeartragedy"

"What do you mean?" Spencer asked

"Think about it... If I were the main character... So... So picture this... Me, significantly flawed but with... but with good morals, a-and by the end-- By the end everyone dies, because of me"

"That--that became dark very quickly"

"Shhhshhhhh" I hushed Reid, pressing my index finger against his lip, and taking the whiskey out of his hand. I downed the last few drops the put the empty bottle on the floor, picking up the new bottle and unscrewing the cap.

"M-Maybe you should keep that bottle for another day" Spencer suggested watching me begin to drink from the bottle.

"Ohdon't worry, I-I haveplenty more bottles in the-- in the cabinet... And Ican buymore if I need to" I slurred, becoming drunker and drunker by the second.

"I know, that's why I suggested it" Spencer whispered, gently removing the bottle from my hand.
"It's time to sleep"

"oh... right... What time is it?" I asked trying to focus my eyes on the clock.

"2:50...am" Spencer told me

"I need to--I need't take m'makeup off" I mumbled tiredly

"I'll do it for you, do you have wipes?"

"In the drawer, underthesink" Spencer nodded, and went to get them.

꧁𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽꧂

By the time Spencer got back, Y/n had fallen straight to sleep, he carefully sat next to her and began wiping the makeup off her face. He also removed her many rings, and earrings. Then he threw the dirty wipe in the bin, threw the empty bottle of whisky into the recycling, and put the full one back in her kitchen.

He walked back into her bedroom, pulled her down the bed so that she was lying down flat, instead on in this half sitting, half lying position. He threw the duvet over her and was about to go find the spare room, when Y/n suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"Stay" she murmured

"Sorry?"

"Please stay... here" she mumbled, Spencer nodded walked round the bed and climbed in next to her, Y/n rolled over and rested her head him chest, and wrapped her arm around his waist.
"Night Spencer" she said half asleep.

"Night princess" Spencer whispered, kissing the top of her forehead and closing his eyes...

𖧷 𖧷 𖧷 𖧷 𖧷
A/N: See this was cute, but at the same time, I found it really sad to write. I'm currently feeling very sorry for Y/n and I'm the writer. Also Spencer being the cutest human being ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 28
The first time Hotch sees you - young, brazen and violent - it's at an old trailer and he's there with Gideon to question you about your father's whe...
201K 3.5K 19
you and spencer have known each other since your were both genius' in high school together. you loved each other's smarts and personality. you start...
61.9K 1.8K 39
โ˜…๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’”...
350K 5.2K 30
you always saw spencer as an innocent soul. but as he starts falling for you, you start to see a different man. lets rephrase that, you start to see...