๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ [๐š”. ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๏ฟฝ...

By cvsmix_plvto

๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ... More

๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
---๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ [๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•]

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ

31.3K 920 1.1K
By cvsmix_plvto

𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚃.𝚅. -- 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

I'd like to say I'm smart. I'm very smart, in fact. I've always been top of my class, straight A's, high grades, and excelling in all of my classes. I tutor my classmates for some extra cash on top of my allowance, and I volunteer at the local preschool to help teach some of the younger children. I can recite the entirety of the dictionary, both English and Japanese, and I can speak four languages.

But on top of all of this, there's only one thing in this world I don't understand:

Love.

I don't get what the hype is. And before you come at me, yes, I have dated in the past. I've had a few boyfriends here and there, but I've never felt...love. They were fun while it lasted, but I never had that feeling. My mother has described it to me before, but it's just never clicked with me.

In the world that we live in, two people are bound together as soulmates. Some believe this was because of Zeus, in Greek mythology; people were originally born as one whole person, but after Zeus separated them, the people spent their entire lives searching for their other half.

Personally, I don't really believe in the whole soulmate thing. Sure, it works for other people, like my parents for instance. My mother and father are the cutest couple you'll ever come across, and it's very obvious that they were meant for each other. My mother is on the wild side, always getting into trouble and making schemes, and my father is the calm one, pulling her from trouble and always supporting her.

Just....me? Yeah, I don't think it works for me. I mean, my sixteenth birthday just passed, and normally by now, there's always something that pulls you in the direction of your soulmate. I've received jack-shit. But, I guess that's just the way the world works.

"Still no boyfriend, shithead?"

My older brother opened my door, looking around the inside of my room. I sighed, looking up from the book I was reading at my desk. His name was Jonah or Jojo, and he was the oldest of our siblings. He was 25, already married with a son, and another baby on the way. He was tall, arms covered in tattoos, and the stupid tongue piercing he got when he was in high school with his friends. I still remember how badly my father freaked out, and how hard my mother laughed.

"No. What are you here for? Don't you have your own house to stay at?" I asked. Jonah laughed, coming into my room as he grabbed the back of my computer chair and jerked it back, making me yelp in surprise.

"Can't I come to bother you?" He cackled.

"No! Screw off, you jerkface!"

"Jerkface? What are you, eleven?"

Looking over, I met eyes with my other brother, who was also older than I was. Not by very much, though. Keiji, or Kei, was eighteen, only two years older than me, with short black hair, the brightest blue eyes, and pale skin. He looked nothing like the rest of us, and he was also my mother's favorite child.

"What the hell is this? A family gathering in my room?" I scoffed.

"Mom!" Jonah yelled. "Y/n said a bad word!"

"Snitch!" I hissed, elbowing him in the side.

"Leave her alone, you two assholes!"

Ah, my sister, Miyu, or Yu-yu. She was 23, with long, wavy, chestnut hair and glimmering dark green eyes. She was easily, hands-down, the prettiest sibling. She was a fashion designer and model and was the sweetest. She was married to a graphic designer, (Kazuko, bless his heart, he was always fawning over her).

She walked inside, hitting both males in the back of the head. "Come on, Y/n."

I stood up, sticking my tongue out at my brothers before following after her. They grumbled and left my room, the four of us jogging down the stairs.

"So, what's the occasion? Why is everyone here?" I asked, hopping into the kitchen where my mother was shifting through her purse.

"We're going out to dinner," She replied. "And a movie."

"All of us?" I questioned.

"Yes, all of us, Y/n," Jonah mimicked my voice, making me shoot him a glare, and earn a snicker in response.

"Why, is there something else you wanted to do, honey?" My father asked.

"Oh, I just had a test tomorrow I was going to study for,"

"Shit! You don't need to study," Miyu said, hand on her slim waist. "You have the brains. You ace everything."

"Yeah. But--"

"You'll be fine, Y/n," Keiji said, draping his arm over my shoulder as he swayed around with me. "Come out and have some fun with us!"

"Yeah, you're always cooped up with something!" Jonah said, adding his arm on my shoulders as well.

"Who knows, maybe you'll meet your soulmate!" Miyu said.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed.

"Aw, I'm sure you'll find something soon, Y/n," My father said as our family flocked towards the door.

"Just have a little hope in yourself," My mother said, kissing the side of my head.

"Yeah, okay."

"Alright! Who's going with who!?" Jonah called out.

"I'll ride with you, Jojo," Keiji said, already running to his black truck.

"I'll ride with you then, Yu-yu," I said, turning to my sister. She smiled.

"Okay! You can pick the music too," She said, leading me to her white Audi.

...

"Wait, wait, wait," Jonah said, holding his hands up. "Do it!"

"Jojo--!"

"No! I wanna see if she can actually do it!" He said, reaching into the back of his truck.

We were standing outside of the restaurant, just having finished our dinner. Somewhere along with our mess of conversations, shotgunning had come up. And cockily, I said I could do it if I tried.

"Can she do it, Mom?" He asked, turning to our mother.

"Hell yeah, I wanna see if she can do this!" She said. "But just the one!"

"He-ell ye-ah!" My brother cackled, pulling his keys out. He poked a hole in the bottom of the beer can before holding it out to me.

"Y/n if you can do it, I'll give you four hundred yen," Keiji said.

"Okay, bet," I grinned. I put the can to my lips, tilting my head back as I cracked open the tab. It burned as it slid down the back of my throat, but I beared it. I finished with a sigh, dropping the can on the ground and crushing it before tossing it into a nearby trash can.

My family stared in shock as I held my hand out to my brother. He slowly reached into his wallet, handing me five hundred instead of four hundred yen. I grinned and placed it into my own wallet before walking towards my parent's car.

"HOW THE FUCK?!" I heard Jonah yell. I snickered to myself, reaching to pull open the door of the car, before pausing. I saw something glint under the car and knelt down to see what it was. I reached under it, my fingers closing around something hard and smooth. As I pulled it out, I felt my breath hitch into my throat. Shakily, I called out to my mother.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" She asked, noticing the uneasiness in my voice. I stood up, turning to face her with wide eyes. In my hand was a piece of a mirror, and in the reflection, was not my own, but the piece of a ruby red eye. She gasped, her face lighting up.

The first clue. You'll find a piece of mirror. When you get all the pieces, it'll reveal your soulmate, and you'll meet by fate.

And I'd just received my first piece.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙴𝚗𝚍.
𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1343 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
755K 26.6K 38
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
3.2K 102 13
A BakuIida soulmate au
89.4K 3.5K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...