Monster Inside The Heart (Att...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a normal boy living in the world that full of pain. He doesn't have any friend or family. Ther... More

Pain
Training
Graduation
Trost District Arc
Court
(Y/N) Squad
Life
Expedition
The Female Titan
Traitor?
Warrior
New Home
Reunite
Tired
Deal
Kenny The Ripper
Cousin
The King
Prove it
Prove it II
Promise
After a long time
Finally, we met
Hometown
Happiness
Welcome Back
Corrupt
Preparation
Save
Memory
True Friend
Special Chapter (Author's Information)
Harbor
Sacrificial
Will
Cheer!

Host

2.5K 70 22
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
(Y/N) POV

Nile: Over hundred soldiers, including Floch Foster, have dissapeared from their cages, as have the guards looking after them. We believed that all of these soldiers both freed Eren and deserted in the process. They are surely responsible for the Commander in chief's murder as well. That is bad news for us. This subversive Anti Corps organization shall be known as Yeagerist. As for their goal... Know what it is, Hange, (Y/N)?

Me: Their only goal is to put Eren and Zeke in contact with one another.

Hange: Then, they will purge the corps with Eren at their center.

Me: Their murder of Zackly shows just how resolves they are.

Rogue: But... How these Yeagerists able to come together in such a short time? For them to fall in line behind Eren must there's a large number of soldiers who trust in Zeke's support.

Me: When they believe in Eren, then it means they believe in Zeke too.

Hange: Of course, all we ever did was doubt Zeke. We never tried to move forward. But ultimately, the Eldian people have no choice but to rely on the Yeager brothers' ability to rumble the land which means...

Me: It was the corps who had been squandering its precious time, putting the Eldian people's lives at risk. It's no suprise that many soldiers felt that way. And most of all, what triggered this was the corps' attempt to transfer Founding Titan from Eren to another soldier.

Hange: Without even notifying us, the Survey Corps.

Nile: It wasn't hard... To imagine the result... If we had.

Rogue: Not to mention that many of these Yeagerists are from the Survey Corps. How will you two take responsibility for that, Commander Hange and future Commander (Y/N)?

Hange: We accept any kind of punishment. But removing us from the corps now would be the height of responsibility.

Me: And it's not like we know how many Yeagerists there still are, or where they are hiding.

Rogue: Yes, I may be looking at some right now. I wouldn't be shocked if one of you detonated a suicide bomb this very moment.

Nile: Rogue... Don't be ridiculous. (Y/N) is the one that save Mikasa and Armin from the explosion.

Rogue: But he didn't save Commander in chief although he already see the explosion will happen.

Nile: He already said he just see the room will explode. He didn't know Commander in chief will be in the room too.

Rogue: How can he prove that? There's no way we can leave Survey Corps at large as long as they can't.

???: Enough. We have a visitor.

We look at the door and see Pixis with some Garrison following behind him.

Pixis: This is no time to be bickering amongst ourselves. Hange, how many soldiers know where Zeke is confined?

Hange: Levi and 30 soldiers, who are there guarding him. Three more, responsible for resupply and communication. And (Y/N) and me.

Pixis: Then bring those three here. Nile, is the queen's residence secured?

Nile: Only a select few know including (Y/N) where it is... But I'll check once more.

Pixis: Eren's first target will be anyone who knows where Zeke is held. Next, he'll try to secure Queen Historia, who could act as a replacement for Zeke. Our first task will be to make sure that these two are absolutely secure.

He then look at Armin with serious face.

Pixis: And Armin. As someone with the power of titans, your defenses must be stronger than ever. (Y/N), with your ability to see the future of your surrounding, I'm sure they will try to catch you too.

Me: Like hell they can catch me.

Armin: Commander, now that we've lost Commander in chief... The only one who can lead us all... Is you. Do you have any long term plans?

Pixis: Yes.... Lets surrender to Eren. They've got us beat here.

All of look at him with shocked face.

Pixis: There is nothing we can do about enemies inside the corps.

Rogue: Captain (Y/N) burn down all the prison guards last night.

Pixis: Because he already see who is the corrupt one. There is still some who didn't get burn because (Y/N) know they are still loyal. But we can't let this situation go on. Imagine how much blood will have to be spilled. The thought alone is terrifying. Not to mention that we don't have time to waste on such folly. We caused many soldiers to decide they would give up on the corps. That is why we lost.

MP: But...! The Commander in chief's murderers...!? You're just going to bow down to them?!

Pixis: I'd known exactly for a long time... I think it would satisfy him to know... That we would satisfy him to know.... That we lived by revolution, and we died by revolution. Most of all, I know these four casualities wouldn't want their funerals to come at the cost of Eldia's fall.

Nile: Then.... Are you going to submit to the Yeager brothers.

Pixis: It's not submission. We negotiate with Eren and the other Yeagerists by putting Zeke's location on the table. They must realize that if they're thinking of taking on the world someday, they shouldn't fighting us now.

He then look at me. I understand what he want.

Me: My ability is limited to my surrounding. I can't predict what will happen to your plan.

Pixis: It can't be helped. But this plan is the only plan that have possibility to prevent any more bloodshed.

Me: I don't think we have any other plan, do we?

Pixis: You heard him! Now all of you get started!

All MP:*salute* Yes, sir!

The MPs start to divide the group.

Me: Survey Corps, follow me. I know where should we go.

Hange: You guys heard him. Lets go! We don't have a moment to waste!

We start to walk to the door.

???: Mister (Y/N). Miss Mikasa.

Me and Mikasa turn around and see Kiyomi.

Me: Hange, you and the others prepare the horse. Me and Mikasa will be outside shortly.

Hange: Got it.

Hange and the others then get out from the room.

Me: What do you need, Kiyomi?

Kiyomi: If anything happens.... Escape on our ship at once.

Mikasa: Thank you for consideration, Miss Kiyomi. But (Y/N) and I are Eldian... Regardless of our mothers' blood.

Me: We only would only be nuisance to the Azumabito Family. We want to be here to protect wherever this island, our birthplace, goes next.

Mikasa: So please, don't concern about yourself with us.

Kiyomi:*smile* What are you guys talking about? We came here for your sake...

Me: Even if we didn't have underground resources?

Sweat start to come out from her face.

Mikasa: You don't care who lead this nation... So as long as the rumbling succeeds, right?

More sweat come out from her face.

Kiyomi: Yes... If the power of rumbling turns to be an empty one, the Azumabito Family is done for. Hizuru will say we did this without permission and leave us out dry... All of our investment until now will be for nothing... And our debts will surely spell the end for the Azumabitos.

Me: None of our business. We are not just from Azumabito, we also Ackerman. We still have place that accept us.

Mikasa and I then start to walk away from her.

Kiyomi: But we have not lost our pride as a clan. That pride your mother and sister handed down to you guys. Whatever may happen to this nation, I want to protect you guys.

I turn half of my face facing Kiyomi.

Me: We know how to protect ourselves. I'll fulfill Kenny's last request. I'll never let Ackerman clan extinct.

Suddenly I feel like someone pat my head from behind. I then hear Kenny's voice.

Kenny: I like your spirit, kid. Looks like I'm lucky having you and Levi as my nephews. Don't dissapoint me, (Y/N) Ackerman.

Me:*smirk* I'll never dissapoint you.

Little Timeskip
Outside
(Y/N) POV

Jean: Looks like we already got the answer for our question four years ago.

Connie: Why you don't just say to us that this will happen four years ago?

Me: Because you guys already see me as traitor that time. No one will believe when a traitor say he already see the future.

Hange: So you told Erwin about this four years ago because you know he didn't see you as traitor?

Me: Erwin is smart. I know he'll try to find the reason why I betrayed you guys.

Armin: How about Mikasa? Why you told her too?

Me:*pat Mikasa's head* Because I know she will never hate me for no reason. I know she will believe me when I said I have reason.

Mikasa:*smile* Of course I believe you.

H

ange: So... Where will we go?

Me: Yelena always kill Marleyan but the Marleyans that you guys caught, she let them free. We'll go to Nicolo's restaurant.

Timeskip
Nicolo's Restaurant
(Y/N) POV

Me: Sheesh, where is that guy?

Hange: I don't know.

I then smell two scents that I really know.

Me: Hmm? They are here? But why they are here?

Mikasa: What are you talking about, (Y/N)?

Me: Nothing. Maybe just my imagination.

???: Sorry for the wait.

We look at the voice direction and see Nicolo is walking at us.

Nicolo: Why are you guys here in the time like this? I'm busy with some important guest.

Hange: Yeah... It's fine. You can go back to work.

Me: We just want to talk with you later.

Nicolo: Talk to me? About what?

Me: Don't acting like stupid.

Onyakopon: About the volunteers getting detained. We'd like to ask you something.

Nicolo: Oh... Okay.

Little Timeskip
Room inside the restaurant
(Y/N) POV

Nicolo: Could you wait here for now?

Hange: Huh... Never knew about this room.

Connie: Probably reserved for MPs, right?

Nicolo: Well.... Yeah.

Jean then walk to a shelf full of wine.

Jean: Hm? Is this... That wine you hear so much about. Sounds like only officers get to drink it, but still...

Connie: What is that? Aren't we Survey Corps officer too?

Jean: Yeah, we deserve a treat every now and then. Just a sip-

I take the wine away from Jean.

Me:*give the wine to Nicolo* We're on duty. I don't want my men to get drunk.

Jean: Sheesh, no need to be so serious.

N

icolo: I'll go now.

Nicolo then get out from the room while bringing the wine. I take one of the wine on the shelf and drink it.

Jean: Hey! You said you don't want anyone to get drunk!

I finish the drink and put the empty bottle on the shelf.

Me: This is not about drunk anymore. If you drink the wine, you'll become titan when you hear Zeke's screaming.

All: What?!

Me: There is Zeke's spinal fluid in the wine. If Eldians drink it, they will turn into mindless titan once they heard Zeke's screaming. I'm Ackerman so nothing will happen to me.

Armin: But if what Jean said earlier is right, then...

Me: Yes. Everyone in the military have drank that wine except for Survey Corps. In other word, their death is near.

Jean: Why don't you tell us sooner?!

Me: Because it's already too late. Nothing we can do once they drink that wine. It just matter of time. I hope you guys still know how to use blade because that is our main weapon after this.

Jean: Nicolo! You bastard!

Suddenly we hear like something fall to the ground coming from outside.

Hange: (Y/N), Mikasa, go check it out.

Me&Mikasa: Got it.

We get out from the room and start to find the source of the sound.

Me: How big this place was?

Mikasa: I don't know. I rarely come here.

We stop in front of a door. I open the door and see Nicolo is holding a knife at his right hand while holding Falco using his left hand. Gabi is lying on the ground in front of him. Sasha's family is also in the room. Everyone in the room look at me and Mikasa.

Gabi: (Y/N)...?

Me: Mikasa, go call Hange.

Mikasa: Okay.

Mikasa then walk away from me. I get down on one knee and do Survey Corps salute in front of Sasha's father.

Me: Mr. Braus. I'm sorry for what have happened to Sasha. I'm Captain (Y/N), the next commander of Survey Corps will take the responsibility for her death.

Gabi: (Y/N)... What do you mean? How can you know them?

Me:*get up* Before I join Warrior, I was a part of Survey Corps. Sasha, the soldier that you killed is member of Levi Squad. My friend.

Nicolo: You heard what he just said, Mr. Braus! This girl killed Sasha!

Hange and the others finally arrived.

Jean: Wha..?!

Connie: The kid who shot Sasha?!

Nicolo:*point knife at Falco's neck* Stay away!! Get back!! Don't move!! I just want to avenge Sasha!!

Gabi: No, not Falco!!

Nicolo: What is this kid to you!? This is because he tried to protect you!! Is he someone important to you?! I had someone important to me once, too!! That is right...! An Eldian!! A descendant of devils!! But... She enjoyed my food more than anyone I'd ever met before!! She saved me from this stupid worthless war!! She showed me who I was meant to be someone who brings people happiness through his food... That was Sasha Blouse. The woman whose life you took.

Me: Mr. Braus, Mrs, Braus, forgive me if what I want to say will hurt you guys.

They nod at me.

Me: Thank you.

I start to walk at Gabi.

Me: You lost someone you love. Gabi lost someone she love. Falco lost someone he love. Mr. Braus and Mrs. Braus lost someone they love. Connie lost someone he love. Mikasa lost someone she love. Even I lost someone I love. Nicolo, you need to face reality. Everyone lost someone they love.

I help Gabi to get up. I then look at Nicolo.

Me:*smile* But they are still here.

I said the last part while pointing at my heart.

Me: When Survey Corps decide to attack Liberio, that means everyone that join the attack are ready to die. That means Sasha is ready to die. Everyone that sacrifice their lives is watching us.

Right after I said the last part, I feel lot of hands on my shoulder. I then hear Erwin's voice.

Erwin: Dedicate your heart, Next Commander.

I then hear lot of voice from behind.

Voices: DEDICATE YOUR HEART!!

I just smile.

Me*thought*: Why everyone I know that die always haunted me? At least they give word of encouragement to me.

Mr. Braus: Nicolo, put Ben down.

Mrs. Braus: What Captain (Y/N) said is right, Nicolo. Everyone lost someone they love.

Mikasa walk at me.

Mikasa: Because this world is cruel.

Me: But it's also beautiful.

Nicolo look down at the floor and let go of the knife and Falco. Jean, Connie and Armin pull Nicolo away from the knife. Mr. Braus take Falco away from Nicolo. Me and Mikasa get down on Gabi's height level.

Mikasa: Show me your wounds.

Mrs. Braus:*look at Gabi* Mia, are you alright?

Gabi: You really don't hate me?

Suddenly Sasha's adoptive sister jump at Gabi with knife in her hand. I quickly put my hand in front of Gabi's head and the knife cut through my palm.

Me:*grunt* It's hurt, Kaya.

Gabi: (Y/N)...

I take my hand back and remove the knife in my palm. Mikasa start to wrap my palm with bandage.

Mr. Braus: Captain (Y/N), please forgive Kaya.

He said while trying to calm Kaya down.

Me: It's all right.

Armin: Bring Mia here.

Mikasa and I then bring Mia into a room. I close the door behind me and start to walk at one of the chair together with Mikasa, Armin and Gabi.

Me: Sheesh, you always make trouble, Gabi.

Gabi: (Y/N), you are from this island?

Me: Yeah, just the shifters, their families and Magath know about it.

I take out a gun and point it at the wall beside us. I pull the trigger and the bullet go through the wall.

Me: I hate traitor.

Suddenly we heard Nicolo screaming.

Nicolo: Grior!!

Suddenly the room door open. We look at the door and see Eren.

Mikasa: Er-

He show me his palm that he already cut. He then walk to our table and sit in front of me.

Eren: You just shot someone's head from this room, (Y/N).

Me: I know.

Eren: Put you guys' hands on the table if you don't want a titan crush this restaurant.

Me: I don't care about your warning but since there is kid here, nothing I can do.

I said and put both of my hands on the table. Mikasa, Armin and Gabi do the same. Suddenly someone knock the door.

???: We're leaving.

Eren: Okay.

Armin: Was that Floch's voice? You came here with Floch?

Eren: Yeah. I wanted to talk with you guys in quite setting. Hange and the others will be fine. We're just moving them.

Armin: You will use Hange to find Zeke, don't you?

Eren: Absolutely.

Mikasa: Eren, what made you decide on your own to attack Marley... If Zeke and Yelena have really gotten you on their side...

Eren: I am free. Whatever I do. Whatever I choose. I do it out of my own free will.

Me: So you want to say we're not free?

Eren: That is right. Moreover you and Mikasa.

Me: Zeke already told you about Ackerman, huh?

Eren: Yeah, he told me about it. But I still don't know who is your host. So how about we test my theory?

Suddenly he try to punch Mikasa. I instantly grab his arm and push his body to the table. Mikasa and Armin look at us with shocked face.

Eren: Looks like my theory is right.

Me: If your theory is about Mikasa is my host, you're absolutely right.

Mikasa: I'm your host...? What are you talking about...? (Y/N), let Eren go!

I do as she order and sit back. Eren do the same.

Eren: I don't think you let me go because your own will.

Me: You're right. If Mikasa is not my host, I don't think I'll let you go.

Armin: What are you guys talking about? And what is this "host" thing?

Eren: I don't want to explain the whole thing since it's too long. So I make this short.

He then look at Mikasa.

Eren: Mikasa, you're (Y/N)'s host. And (Y/N) is your slave.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
1.6K 42 7
"Hi my name is Y/n L/n and I am a school girl in Titan High... HECK NA! I am Y/n L/n from the S.S.A, a high class assassin and agent..." Meet y/n l...
98.7K 3.8K 61
Like water is forced to flow and life is destined to fade, humans follow a strict path carved in stone ever since they were born. This curse is calle...
494K 13K 38
(F/N) (L/N) grew up in Wall Rose with her parents. At the age of just 5, unknown men had brutally murdered her parents, and took (F/N) into custody f...