๐…๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐ƒ , ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ...

By dvmbhxe

"๐–๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ, ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐–๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐”๐ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†... More

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”/๐—ก
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ‹
New book

-๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ

18.3K 413 1.1K
By dvmbhxe

Warning: light smut

12| Date

"Oh my god y/n, you've missed so fucking much." Uraraka exclaimed through the phone, her hands thrown in the air.

"What happened now?" You asked with a following giggle, readjusting your posture from sitting on the stool.

"Your remember Izuku right? From UA." She had a big grin on her face as you nodded, "well me and him are dating now." She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

You raised your brows, "really? I always remember how much you two liked each other but were to pussy to admit it!"

A light red tint, painted across her face, "yeah I was shocked when he asked me out, which was about 2 months ago." Ochaco now had an idiotic smirk on her face, "what about you? Have you met any hot boys?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

Your face froze. You couldn't tell her about your situation with Bakugou..besides what were you suppose to say? Yeah, my dad forced me and this cute blondie to get married but we ran away and now we live together. Plus, you already lied and told her that you and your parents had moved to avoid conflict.

You quickly replaced your frozen expression with a giggle, "nope not yet. Hopefully I'll find someone soon!"

"You know I can hook you up y/n." She had a smug look on her face.

"Nah..I think I'll be good—"

"You ready y/n?" A husky voice asked in the short distance.

You looked up, seeing Bakugou coming out of the bathroom with a black dress shirt on. His sleeves were rolled up, the buttons undone at the top, and hugged his muscular figure. His black trousers, for once, fitted his lower half with a belt, a chain hanging along the side of it. Honestly, you almost got too caught up in staring.

"Y/n who's that?" Ochaco questioned, making you look back at the FaceTime call in a hurry.

"Oh sorry that was my dad!" You lied. You heard Katsuki chuckle before muttering 'damn right,' making you slightly narrow your eyes.

"Oh, his voice sounds..throaty..raspy whatever, it just sounds different." She stated.

If only you knew, but I can't risk it. "Guess the age is getting to him." You shrugged. You could hear Bakugou let out small snickers, making you glare at him for half a second.

"Well I won't hold you up for whatever your dad has planned for your family, bye y/n!" Uraraka said before a long pause.

"Thanks. I'll call you later!" You flashed a smile before waving and hanging up.

"Cmon baby, daddy wants to take you on that date now." Bakugou teased.

"Shut the fuck up." You groaned, standing up and pulling down your fitted dress. "That doesn't even sound right."

"It did when you lied though."

"Whatever." Katsuki won this one. You shoved your phone into your shoulder purse since regular purses were too much of a hassle and big.

Walking towards the ash blonde, he held out his hand for you to grab. You intertwined your fingers with his, and walked out the door.

"You think we could ever move back to China?"

"Nah, we're fine where we're at."

-

Bakugou brought you too a hero's restaurant, where only hero's can attend to have some privacy from the public. It was really Japanese style, but also modern, and up on the rooftop. Lights were hanging around the perimeter, the aroma of freshly cooked steak in the air. There were only customers on the bottom floor, none on the roof considering Bakugou probably made reservations.

"Woah, it's beautiful!" You exclaimed, admiring the well-put together display.

"Are you sure? I can change it if you want." Bakugou nervously scratched the back of his neck.

You turned to him, showing him a reassuring smile, "no I promise, I love what you put together, Katsuki."

He let out a shaky breath in relief, "I just want everything to be perfect." His lips slightly curved into a genuine smile before leading you over to the chair. There were two sitting side by side instead of across from each other like a regular two-person table, a bottle of champagne and two glasses set on the table.

He let you sit in the seat, nearest to the rail where you could see a perfect view of Japan. It was evening to night, the lights of the large towers on full display, lighting up the city. Traffic backed up, and people walking home from their late night jobs.

You felt Bakugou's hand on your thigh, snapping you out of your stare, "y/n, do you want some?" He held up the bottle of champagne.

"Oh, sure." You replied, him popping off the cap and pouring the beverage in both of the wine glasses.

You both clung your glasses, you taking small sips as the burning sensation ran down your throat. Katsuki was the first to spark a conversation, "do you have an idea on what to get?" He put his glass down, still a bit of champagne in it.

"Probably a soup or something like that." You answered.

"Their soups are the best, especially their spicy noddles." Bakugou recommended, flipping through the menu.

"You like spicy food?"

"I love spicy food. If it ain't spicy it's not right." His lips fixed into a side grin.

"No wonder you're always so fired up and growly." You muttered with a following snicker.

"Hey, what's that suppose to mean!" He swiftly turned his head to you, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, nothing." You lightly smiled, turning your attention to the soups on the displayed menu.

He huffed before squinting his eyes and looking back at the food choices. Suddenly, you heard katsuki chuckle, making you raise a suspicious brow.

"What's so funny?" You interrogated.

"Oh, nothing." He mimicked you, Bakugou's hand on your thigh raising. "The view of Japan sure is beautiful, isn't it?"

You stared at him for a second, trying to read what he was thinking, "yeah, it really is."

Katsuki's hand was now so close to your sex, a chill going down your spine. "Almost as beautiful as you." His fingers touched your thong, slightly rubbing you from the outside. "Better stay quiet baby, wouldn't want the waiter to hear you."

"Katsuki—"

"Hello! I'm mitsuki and I'll be serving you two today! Can I start you guys off with any appetizers or are you ready to order?" The waiter asked. Her hair was pulled back into a slick bun, no hairs in the way. Why did she have to come now out of times.

You on the other hand was a melting mess, "I think we're ready to order." Katsuki answered.

He slid over your thong, rubbing circular motions around your clit oh so teasingly as you stifled down a moan. He entered his fingers, causing you to let out a short gasp.

"I'll have the spicy ramen with extra spice." Bakugou ordered, acting as if he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"Alright." Mitsuki jotted some things down on her notepad.

Bakugou's fingers curved into you, your walls clenching around them. His two middle fingers were moving in and out of you at a fast pace, his thumb rubbing your clit which sent an extra euphoria within you.

"What about you ma'am?" The waiter asked, turning her attention towards you.

"Yeah y/n." Bakugou slowly turned his head to you, a sinister smirk plastered on his face, "did you decide on anything yet?" His elbow was on the table, his chin resting on his palm.

A lump of air went down your throat, "u-uhm." You were being so careful not to let a moan slip, if you did, she'd immediately know what was going on which would be embarrassing. At that moment katsuki swirled his fingers through your glistening walls ever so deeply and slowly, making your eyes slightly roll, you grasping his wrist.

"Ma'am are you okay?" Mitsuki asked, furrowing her eyebrows in concern. Luckily the table cloth covered your legs.

"Y-yes im fine!" You stammered out, "I'll just get a mild m-miso soup." You finally answered, your hold on his arm tightening, but he gave no mercy.

"Alright, anything extra?"

A glint in Bakugou's red orbs burned holes into you, as he was unfazed. In fact he was amused. He knew what he was doing. Katsuki was pushing you over the edge, speeding up his pace, then slowing it back down when the waiter was right there.

"N-no thank you!" You nervously muttered. She nodded, heading back towards the ground floor.

You finally let out long, breath-holding moan in relief that Mitsuki was gone. "Fuck." You let out a blissful sigh under your breath.

Bakugou leaned to your ear, his hot breath hitting it, "hmm, you kept quiet, what a good girl." He praised, his tongue attacking just below your ear.

Your body had a mind of its own, your legs spreading at his touch. "Ah, right there.." you breathlessly moaned out, Bakugou's tongue making lewd noises to your neck.

"Spreading your legs for me.. I take that back. What a fucking slut you are." Bakugou grinned against your neck, going back to planting sloppy kisses down it.

You could feel your stomach getting tight, his fingers gliding relentlessly through your thick walls as they were closing in. "Shit I-" you couldn't hold it in, your cum coating his fingers.

Bakugou pulled them out, inserting them into his mouth, almost groaning at your sweet taste. "Open."

You hesitantly opened your mouth as Bakugou put a hand on your cheek, your head leaning back as he was looking down at you. He put his fingers in your mouth, you sucking down on them, slightly tasting yourself. He smiled, pulling his fingers out and quickly smashing his lips into yours.

How this man loved being so fucking dominant.

His tongue danced with yours, glazing upon each other as your lips moved in sync.

"Spicy ramen with extra spice and mild miso soup!" The waiter called out, already fairly close to you two which causes Katsuki to pull away.

"We'll continue this later." He whispered in your ear before turning to the waiter.

She put the meals in front of you two, the steam still rising from the dish. "Enjoy!" She cheesed before trotting off to new customers on a different floor.

You straightened yourself up, pulling the chair closer to the table before breaking your chopsticks and digging in to your soup.

Bakugou on the other hand was staring right at you while casually blowing on his spicy noodles and eating them. Of course a smirk rested on his idiotically handsome face.

"What." You pouted.

"Oh, nothing." He mocked you once again.

꧁꧂
Smut in the next chapter😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 268 18
๐’€/๐’ - ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐‘ญ๐’–^๐’Œ๐’†๐’“. *( ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’š ) * ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ - (๐‘บ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ) ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
115K 4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...
114K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
210 1 15
"๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ง,๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐›๏ฟฝ...