Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

De Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. Mai multe

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Striker
Loona
Moxxie
Millie
Fizzarolli
Stolas
Octavia
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Charlie
Vaggie
Alastor
Blitz relationship with his s/o
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Stella meeting her s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Verosika

2.5K 51 4
De Hellova_paw

Verosika dating her s/o:

This succubus needs time to allowing herself to go on a date again. Since her need for alcohol and the pain she got from her ex-boyfriends, is it difficult for her to give it another try. But if you managed to gain her trust, she will be a great company for a night out. Being famous makes it hard for you two to go out, however, a date further away from crowded places is possible. Verosika does like small bars and clubs that aren't too crowded, so she can still listen to the music and have conversation with their date. She won't hesitate on what she wants and shows her company on how she sees them. You can surprise her with little gestures that involves her kindness or sweet character. As a succubus, she gets enough compliments on how great she looks, so this won't be anything special to her. Paying for her would also catch her off guard, giving you the sweetest smile as a reward. If you can accept her nature, she may worship the ground you walk on (or even get your name tattooed on her arm)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC