Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

By Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. More

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Striker
Loona
Moxxie
Millie
Stolas
Octavia
Verosika
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Charlie
Vaggie
Alastor
Blitz relationship with his s/o
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Stella meeting her s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Fizzarolli

2.5K 54 1
By Hellova_paw

Fizzarolli dating his s/o:

If you hate clowns and don't laugh at his jokes, you are at the wrong place. Fizz needs the attention and is eager to get it from his company. Dating won't have to be at the circus, all around the amusement park will be a blast for this clown. Especially causing embarrassing moments with or around you will happen most of the time. That doesn't mean that he is only like this. Fizz loves to spoil his date, by getting them anything their heart desires, from candy to a hot massage from him. As long as you tell him that you love what her does, nothing could ruin this clown's mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
630K 38.5K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...