Helluva Headcannon (dating t...

Galing kay Hellova_paw

Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop. Higit pa

Blitzo
The real Fizzarolli
Asmodeus
Striker
Moxxie
Millie
Fizzarolli
Stolas
Octavia
Verosika
Vortex
Agent 1&2
Miss Mayberry
Charlie
Vaggie
Alastor
Blitz relationship with his s/o
Stolas first meeting with his s/o
Stella meeting her s/o
Paimon relationship with s/o
Octavia dating her s/o
Jesse and his s/o

Loona

3K 51 3
Galing kay Hellova_paw

Loona dating her s/o:

He heart jump out of her chest the minute she sees you. It is hard for her to keep control over her feelings but hopes not to act like an idiot when she does. Sending messages to her date is a must, be prepared to chat with her most of the nights when you aren't together. She enjoys walking on beaches or going to areas where there are for themselves (so Blitzo cannot ruin this date as well). This hellhound will be quick to act, so be prepared to tell her how you feel right away. Loona may act all though but can be easily hurt when it comes to her heart. If you feel the same way, you will have a very loving sweetheart on your tail wherever you go (and an overprotective father, so watch out)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
441K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.