I Love You, My George

By eebia18

Clay, or Dream as his crew call him, is part of a gang that is very anti-gov. The gang has a couple of rules... More

authors note
The Mission
Clay
What Is Happening
The Hard Way
Just For Pretend...Right?
It All Starts Here
In Just One Day?
10
11

George

49 2 3
By eebia18

George hates working early. He's been working since 4:30 in the morning. For some reason his co worker took off early, so they called him in. He is so tired, even after drinking three cups of coffee. He was about to fall asleep, but all the sudden he had the urge to go to the bathroom.

George isn't really scared of the dark, but when he's alone at 6:25 in the morning with no one else with him, it's terrifying. George curses to himself as he gets up and heads toward the bathroom.

Thump thump shh

George stops in his place. Was it just him, or did he hear someone running and sliding on the floor?

"Wh- who's there?"

No answer

"Hello??" George asks in a louder but more squeaky voice.

"Hi George~" says a voice in almost a whisper, but before George could see who was behind him, the room went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
80.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...