Obey Me. (18+)✔

By EroticAqua

"You have been a bad girl tonight, Kathrina and for that, you must be punished. Bend over my lap." My eyes w... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 2- To live or to die
Chapter 3 - My new life.
Chapter 4. Mrs. Lonely
Chapter 5. The business party
Chapter 6 - The punishment.
Chapter 7 - BDSM club
Chapter 8 - The show
Chapter 9 - No special woman
Chapter 10 - Arielle
Chapter 11 - A little bit of exploring
Chapter 12 - Cold steel.
Chapter 13 - Bang, Bang
Chapter 14 - Bucket list
Chapter 15- The harsh reality
Chapter 17 - Out of this world
Chapter 18 - Amy
Chapter 19 - I kissed a girl and I liked it.
Chapter 20- A glimpse into the past
Chapter 21-The bloody truth
Chapter 22- "Let me please you."
Chapter 23 - He loves oatmeal
Chapter 24 - Enraged
Chapter 25 - Tragedy
Chapter 26 - Back to life
Chapter 27 - Moving on
Chapter 28 - My story
Chapter 29 - His Side of the Story
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 16 - French Love.

91K 1.7K 2.3K
By EroticAqua

My eyes widened in fear as my heart began to race. His hold around my waist tightened as his dark, glaring eyes burned through me in utter rage. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye.

"Are you trying to run away...from me?" He snarled and I gulped, fearful of the low, animalistic grunting of his raspy breaths.

"No." I squeaked out, "A-and you're hur-hurting me." He released my waist only to grab my wrist and drag me behind him to the hotel.

We stepped inside the elevator and to my dismay, we were the only ones inside. So, he took the advantage to grab me around the neck while glaring at me.

"Did you really think you could escape from me. Have you forgotten who the fuck I am?"

I tried to shake my head but the grip he had around my neck prevented me. He wasn't choking me of course, but his hold made it a little hard to speak.

"No." I forced out.

"No what?" He yelled in my face, making me almost wished his breath stank. But it smelled so damn good and I hated him even more.

"No, sir."

"Have you forgotten that I could have your little family killed if you ever pushed my buttons?"

"No, sir."

"Defy me once more and I'll have you on your knees, watching your parents being beaten to death. Have you forgotten that you've signed a contract to be my submissive until I'm done with you?"

"No, sir." I swallowed, my eyes pooling with tears.

"Why were you trying to run away? Did you seriously think I wouldn't find you?"

A tear slipped out of my eye in fear and intimidation of him. I was so stupid to have believed that I could've ran away from him. What was wrong with me? And, now I put my family in danger because I wasn't thinking clearly.

He stared at me through enraged eyes as tears flowed down my cheeks. It felt like hours standing there, pushed up against the wall, under his burning glare.

Could time move any slower?

The elevator doors finally opened and he released my neck before marching out of the door while loosing his tie. I reluctantly trudged out of the elevator in fear of being in the same room with him. I couldn't believe we'd be sharing an actual bedroom together. I couldn't bare the tension around us. It was obvious I made him very angry and that didn't sit well with me because he may have me killed, or worse, my family.

"You make me so mad! I cannot believe you had the audacity to try to run away from me!" He yelled, throwing his tie on the floor, his back turned to me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore; I fell onto my knees and wailed.

"Please, Ares, please don't kill me. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. I promise. Please." I cried, my eyes hurting from all the crying I've been doing lately.

He turned around and slowly walked towards me with a deep sigh, "Get up and stop crying."

I weakly stood up and dared to look at him. Surprisingly, his face had softened and he stared at me with an expression I couldn't quite describe.

He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my waist, shocking the fucking shit out of me that I immediately stopped crying.

Awkwardly, I stood there, with my hands at my side, frightened, as he held me in his arms.

"Don't you ever do that again. I cannot afford to lose you too." He said so quietly, I almost didn't hear him.

Before I could process his words, he lifted me up quickly, making me yelp and I subconsciously wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pressed his mouth against mine and aggressively kissed my lips, frightening me even more. He had never ever kissed me before!

Without hesitation, and without thinking, I kissed him back. I kissed Ares Kingman back with everything in me.

His grip around my waist tightened as his lips harshly moved against mine, nibbling and pulling at them.

A faint, distinctive taste of cigar was left on his lips and for some odd reason, I liked it.  

I felt a sudden heat between my legs and I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him, and I wanted him badly.

His lips moved to my jawbone making me close my eyes in pleasure. He trailed his soothing mouth over my shoulders until the top of my dress slid down, exposing my breasts.

"Mmm." He hummed as he ran his tongue over my stiffened nipples.

"Oh, yeah." I softly moaned as I felt my panties moistening.

He nibbled on my breasts like a hungry man and I loved it so much. He was still mad at me, I could feel it in the way he kissed me so harshly and the way he sucked on my skin. I preferred this rather than him yelling at me.

His hands trailed down my waist until he planted them on my ass, gripping my ass cheeks, making me moan quietly.

He massaged my butt, hard, while he continued his salacious attack on my breasts.

"I am going to fuck you so hard that you'll never forget who I am or who you've just tried to play with." He grunted in my ear, resulting in a shiver running down my spine.

I gulped anxiously as he murderously stared at me, whilst holding me with one arm and using the other to unzip his pants. Damn, he was so strong and it made me even more horny even though I was anxious about his sensual threat.

He used his hard shaft to shift my panties to the side before I felt him plunge into my wet core; deep and hard.

"Ah!" I screamed as my head fell into the crook of his shoulder and my grip around his neck tightened.

His entire shaft was inside me, stretching my walls and I adored how it filled me so perfectly.

"Oh, God!" I moaned, tightly closing my eyes in utter pleasure as he bucked his hips into me. His thrusts were short and hard. He never once slipped out of me since he entered.

"Look at me." He commanded with raspy breaths and I lifted my head off his shoulder to look into his dark and burning stare.

"Don't," He began with one forceful thrust, "You," Thrust. "Ever," Thrust. "Forget," Another hard thrust. "Who," Thrust. "The," Thrust. "Fuck," Thrust. "I am!"

"Fuck!" I whimpered as my legs began to shake uncontrollably around his waist and tears flowed down my cheeks.

He bucked his hips into me, hitting that spot that made me want to scream.

"Don't you dare drop your legs from around me."

He slipped out of me before forcefully ramming into me again.

"Ares!"

He grunted in response as he picked up the pace, slamming into me even harder. I was over the edge. I was shaking. I was screaming. I was crying tears of incredible pleasure.

I had never ever felt this way and I didn't ever want it to stop.

Then, he stopped, making me wonder if he could read my mind.

He pulled out of me and pushed my legs off of him, making me stand with a soft thud. But, my knees soon gave out and wobbly, I almost collapsed onto the floor.

He grabbed my hand, preventing me from collapsing before effortlessly throwing me over his shoulder.

I hated and loved that he was so strong. It made me mad but turned me on at the same time and I seriously began to think that something was definitely wrong with me.

Ares walked into the bedroom before throwing me onto the bed. He then opened the drawer on the nightstand and pulled out a strange...item.

He approached me before stating, "Sit on your knees."

I nervously complied as I stared at the strange...item in his hand.

The item was quite long with two ends. At the lower end, there were two handcuffs and at the other end, it was circular with a little ball on the front. It was a bondage toy with a gag!

He got onto the bed, sitting behind me. Kissing my neck gently, he harshly grabbed both of my hands, pulling them behind my back.

"Ow." I cried and he planted a kiss on my neck, as if apologising. But, I knew better. Men like him did not know the word 'sorry.' It wasn't a part of their vocabulary.

I then felt him handcuff my wrists before reaching in front of me with the upper part of the toy. My hands raised a little as he placed the gag in front of my mouth.

"Open your mouth." He commanded.

He then placed the gag in my mouth which he clasped around the back of my head.

"Turn around on your knees and bend over."

Due to my hands being restrained behind my back, I fell face down into the bed on my knees, my ass hoisted up in the air.

"Tu es trop sexy. (You are too sexy.)" He grunted deeply and my eyes widened in awe and surprise.

He spoke French? I had no idea what he had just said, but I could recognize French when I hear it. It sounded like he said something about sexy. Was he saying I was sexy? The fact that he may have said that I was sexy sounded so sexy and it made him even sexier. Could this man get any hotter?

"Mmm!" A muffled moan left my mouth as he slowly entered me, holding onto my ass.

He slowly thrust inside me, making me close my eyes in 'secstacy'.

He slowly began to pick up the pace, going faster and harder. I felt my eyes roll over in pure pleasure.

My breasts rocked in sync to his swift thrust as muffled moans filled the room.

"Fuck, Kat! Ta chatte est si bonne!" (Your pussy is so good!)" He moaned, going harder, rapidly stabbing his big cock into me.

Whatever he had said made me even wetter. He sloppily rammed into my cunt and, soon, I felt my walls tighten and I felt the most incredible feeling in the world.

"Ares!" I managed to scream, the gag pulling against my mouth, as my pussy contracted and I orgasmed just as he quickly pulled out and ejaculated all over my back.

Oh my God! That was the most intense sex I have ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...