Bullet Between My Eyes

By greenmarisa

Book 2 of Gun To My Head, Stake To My Heart After 10 years of marriage and a child, Amelia and Lara couldn't... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Zena's Book
Zena's Book Out Now

11

800 52 2
By greenmarisa

I felt a hand softly run through my hair. I smiled as I thought about Lara and Zena. Lara would often play with my hair and Zena had picked up the habit. Imagine how amazing it felt to have the two loves of your life doing an action that brought you so much joy. What brought me back to reality was that the hand was warm and not ice cold like Lara's.

I opened my eyes to see a servant looking at me in concern. She smiled when I opened my eyes. I heard her release a heavy breath. She helped me stand up and sit on the bed.

"Here you go." Her French accent lilted through.

I thanked her and ate the breakfast. I asked her to sit on the bed. She was hesitant, but gave in at my persistence. I wanted to ask her about herself, but the door swung open. Hailey walked in with a scowl. She shot one look at the fearful servant. The servant bowed and tried to leave, but Hailey blocked her path. Hailey then revealed her fangs to terrify the girl.

I was angry that Hailey was trying to intimidate the poor girl. All rationale left my head. I zoomed to them and shoved Hailey out the door. She crashed through the wall. Not even a second later, Lexi was in the room.

She tried to immobilize me, but I knocked her off her feet. I felt the spikes pressing into my neck, but I didn't care. I could totally fight her off without using my wolf side, right? Well, not quite right.

Lexi slammed me into the wall. Damn, this little girl is strong. Now, I understand what Lara meant about not judging her abilities by her appearance. I would've submitted if not for my ego. I brought my arms harshly down, breaking her hold. I then used the wall to propel myself off it so that I could kick her in the chest.

The scared servant ran to the other side of the room and ducked behind the dresser. Hailey entered and rushed me, but I ducked under her arm and grabbed her by the back of her neck. I then threw her into some furniture, destroying them in the process.

Lexi sped towards me. She punched me in the face and clawed at my leg. I groaned, but struck her in the face. I used the opportunity to wrap my arms around her neck. I had her in a choke hold.

"Stop struggling or I'll rip your head off!" Lexi refused to stop fighting.

Hailey got up and attempted to help her friend, but I shot her a glare. Lexi continued her struggle so I tightened my hold. I saw the fear flash through Hailey's eyes. I eyed Hailey the entire time my grip tightened on the girl. I could hear the bones cracking in Lexi's neck.

"Stop! I swear I'll kill you!" I shouted.

"No you won't." Hailey and I turned our head to see Lara casually leaning against the door frame. "If you wanted her dead, you'd have severed her head off without a second thought."

"Are you willing to bet your friend's life?" My gaze was stern.

Lara pushed herself off the door frame. She walked around the room, assessing it. She saw the terrified servant. My eyes widened. I forgot that girl was here. Lara smirked at my expression. She held her hand out for the girl. Her hand shook as she took Lara's hand. Lara smiled before whizzing behind the girl.

Her hand was around the girl's neck as she locked eyes with me. The servant girl began crying at the position she was in. Lara was daring me, but I wouldn't fall for her bluff.

Unfortunately, I thought she was bluffing. Without even negotiating with me, she snapped the girl's neck. My mouth dropped the same time the girl's lifeless body collided with the floor. Lara clasped her hands behind her back as she stared at me.

"Unlike you... I'm not bluffing." She walked closer to me, so I tightened the grip on Lexi. "Let her go." She calmly stated as she sat on my bed. "Now." She picked her nails.

I made sure she was watching me the moment I snapped Lexi's neck. Lara kept her stoic expression as Lexi's body fell to the floor. We both knew vampires couldn't die from just snapping their necks. They're necks would eventually fuse back together. I saw her eyes dare me to pluck out Lexi's heart, so I decided to test her.

Hailey's breath hitched as I plunged my hand into Lexi's chest. Lara had a smirk on her face as she watched my movement. I eyed her as my fist tightened and relaxed around Lexi's heart.

"Let me go." I spoke.

"Why would I? It's not like you would really kill her. Hailey..." The girl looked at Lara. "Bring the dead girl to my chambers. I'll dine on her blood later." Hailey nodded and reluctantly left the room. "Just you and me now. No audience." She stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "What do you think killing her will do? It will not free you." She gazed at the snow capped mountains.

"Make her not mess with me anymore." I heard Lara chuckle at my statement. "And it'll prove your humanity." Lara turned with a raised brow. "You don't want your friend to die." She laughed at that.

"You think I'm not above sacrifice? Love, you have a lot to learn then." Her expression switched to one of annoyance. "I have a matter I must attend to." She walked to the door. "Umm... someone will be here to clean this up." She motioned at the blood before leaving the room.

Did she seriously just leave?! My hand was still firmly wrapped around her friend's heart and she didn't care! What the hell?! I groaned before removing my hand from Lexi's chest. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

I walked back to the room to see Lexi's lifeless body. Umm... what should I do? She's gonna be crazy angry when she wakes up. I grabbed a piece of toast before climbing onto my bed. I ate it as I watched Lexi's wounds close. Ugh! She's gonna wake up soon.

X

I patiently waited for Lexi to wake. Another servant nervously entered the trashed room. She hurriedly brought me lunch before darting out. I'm sure word has spread about the servant girl who got a little too close to me. Maids and construction workers had been in and out of the room to fix it up.

No one wanted to touch Lexi and I couldn't blame them. I was sipping some juice when Lexi began to stir. And by stir, I mean she shot her eyes wide open. She was on her feet in a second. Her eyes found mine before hardening in a glare.

She grabbed me by the throat and repeatedly slammed me into the wall. I guess I deserved that after cracking her neck and playing around with her heart. But, haven't we settled that I could easily kick her ass. I got fed up with the constant head banging, so I threw her off me.

She landed on her feet and was ready to strike if it weren't for Hailey entering. Hailey shot me a glare before throwing clothes at me. My forehead scrunched in confusion at the sexy maid outfit.

"The Queen has requested you wear that when cleaning her space." She then looked at a fuming Lexi. "Lexi, drop it. We have to prepare." Lexi huffed but left after Hailey.

"Wait! Where do I go?" I ran out the room, but they were already gone.

Ugh!

I reluctantly put on the skimpy outfit. How the hell are you supposed to clean in this thing?! When you bend over, your whole ass is on display. And if that's not enough, then the built in push up bra and low cut shirt allowed my chest to be on full display.

I exited the room and tracked Lara's scent to her bedroom. The guards blocking her door narrowed their eyes and hissed at me. I rolled my eyes while flipping them off. One of them advanced towards me, but a voice rang out from inside the room.

"Leave!" The guards glared at me before brushing past me.

I rolled my eyes and opened the demon's bedroom door. I gasped at the sight before me. Four girls were lying dead at the base of her bed. Their eyes were open as they laid dead. My eyes found Lara drinking from an unconscious girl's neck. When she was satisfied she pushed the dead body to the floor. I had to hold in my gag at the obscene amount of blood.

I also tried not to gawk as Lara stood up from her bed. She was in lingerie, so she walked to grab a see through robe. Not sure the purpose of the robe since I'm seeing her lovely assets.

"Come here, doggy." She held out her hand as she purred, but I refused to move. "Now before you're punished." I groaned, but decided to listen to her. "Now, kneel."

My face narrowed in annoyance, but I knelt before her. She chuckled while stroking my face. Her fingers absentmindedly ran through my hair as she pet me. This was so degrading.

"Your majesty." She stopped to give Hailey her full attention. "There's been an incident in the town." Lara nodded and allowed for Hailey to leave.

"Looks like I have to leave you, my pet." She smirked. "I'll be sure to play with you later." She removed her hand. "In the meantime, clean the room." She then changed in the blink of an eye and left.

Wait! Does she seriously expect me to get rid of the dead bodies?! That wasn't even my job when I worked for the CIA! I groaned and began dragging the poor girls to the window. I opened the window and looked down the side of the cliff. I think that'll do. I then hauled the girls out the window. One particular girl's body made a flopping sound as her head hit a rock. Ooooooo... umm woopsie. I quickly shut the window.

I was debating destroying Lara's room, but decided against it. Maybe another time, but not now. I changed her bloody sheets. And here I thought period stains were bad. There's no hope for these sheets. She'll just have to get new ones. I chucked the sheet out the window while I smirked. I now found a way to get rid of unnecessary stuff. I actually wouldn't mind chucking Lara out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.1K 41
Special Agent Amelia was the best of the best at the CIA. She got sent on the most dangerous missions and ALWAYS got the job done. She never bat an e...
1.2K 27 23
"𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖕𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍, 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖇�...
1.6M 29.4K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...
338 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...