danger

By -HOSEOKCORE

ahn minjun is an orphaned student and the bangtan gang are recruiting. ೃ⁀➷ completed.. More

Foreword
Characters
OC Introduction
Moodboards
Playlist
Trailer
Prologue
1: ablaze
2: whimpers
3: home
4: truth
5: unlucky
6: hoseok
7: tracker
9: caught
10: punishment
11: vomit
12: cartoons
13: fruit
14: guests
15: gunfire
16: chef
17: ghibli
18: fear
19: plan
20: seduction
21: gas
22: enemy
23: coward
24: saviours
25: alliance
26: boss
27: bulgogi
28: christmas
29: snowflake
30: action
31: exercise
32: jealousy
33: footage
34: bomb
35: poorly
36: torture
37: gps
38: eighteen
39: tteokbokki
40: war
41: battleground
42: guillotine
43: infirmary
44: molang
45: woof
46: kiss
47: jungkook
48: romance
49: ramen
50: intoxicated
51: banquet
52: roadtrip
53: sous-chef
54: gift
55: pleasure
56: crime
57: nintendo
58: snapshot
59: sunshine
60: cyclist
61: gentle
62: ride
63: inked
64: ring
65: report
66: ring

8: suspicious

1.3K 56 8
By -HOSEOKCORE

Minjun stirred at the faraway sound of footsteps and chattering, but with the warmth and the relaxation that besieged him, he stayed still and tranquil. He felt a firm softness beneath his body and longed to separate himself from Seokjin's embrace, but desired to overhear what would be said.

"Damn," he heard a closeby cackle, "he looks comfortable."

"He fell asleep watching a show, anyway, how did it go?" The oscillations of Seokjin's voice sent melodious chills down Minjun's neck, as the elder man spoke with a wearying, deep-toned voice.

"As expected, really. They handed over two million and we agreed to forget what happened. I don't understand why so many people try us like this," Minjun recognised the refined voice of Namjoon.

His body leaned slightly as a new weight fell onto the sofa, his feet brushing against whoever's leg was newly resting behind him. A broad hand fastened itself on Minjun's lower leg, staying still apart from the habitual thumb that soothingly stroked the sweatpants.

The teenager let his eyes flutter, giving the appearance of freshly awakening. He sighed, twitching his limbs away from the two men on either side of him as he sat upright.

"Hey, how was your day with Seokjin?" Minjun turned sluggishly to face the man beside him. When he found that he couldn't pinpoint the man's name, the teenager furred his eyebrows in puzzlement.

"It's rude to ignore him, as-"

"Shut it, Jungkook. The kid's thinking."

Minjun's cheeks crimsoned with shame, looking into the eyes of the man, "so-sorry, I, uh, I can't remember your n-name..."

"My name is Kim Taehyung," he glowed with a gleeful glint in his eyes before pointing around the room, "that's Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Kim Seokjin, and you're Ahn Minjun."

"Ah- tha-thank you Taehyung."

As unfortunate as he felt about it, Minjun stayed side by side with Taehyung as Seokjin eventually left to cook the gang and their captive some food. Yoongi and Jimin, followed speedily by Hoseok, left the living room the moment they were dismissed, and Jungkook miserably slipped out whenever he felt he could.

Kim Namjoon stayed silently in the corner, eyes shut and resting as he listened to the hummings of the household.

Taehyung tried holding the teenager like his elder had been doing when they arrived home, but Minjun frightfully recoiled backwards on the sofa. A sparse annoyance filled Taehyung's eyes at his actions, but the gambler neglected it.

"What do you like doing?"

Minjun's doe eyes followed the sound of Taehyung's voice, "I, nothing- well, I like baking..."

He observed the man's lips curl into a grin, "I'm sure Seokjin would let you join him one day. He's the assigned cook around here."

Minjun nodded respectfully. He liked Seokjin based on the caring attitude he presented, even though the man's sombre eyes held so much dominance and authority. He radiated a threatening aura, yet showed compassion to the boys in the house.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Wh-where is the, th- tracker?"

Taehyung watched the younger's face for a few moments, considering his words and what he had meant by the tracker. He knew that the gang wouldn't do something so significant without telling him, and he knew that the boy would still feel the incision if he had a tracker inside him. Nonetheless, the kid seemed to believe it.

"Why would I tell you that?" Kim Taehyung drifted closer to the boy, watching his eyes widen at the fast-paced increase in closeness. He flinched back, his head not progressing far before he was confined against the back of the couch.

"I- I..."

His closest captor raised one of his hands and painted the tip of his thumb over Minjun's bottom lip, spreading the nervous boy's lips momentarily before dropping his hold on him. A violent pink tint embraced the student's cheeks, but he dared not to look away from the frightful gang member.

"Why do you want to know, baby?" Taehyung replaced his hand with his face, becoming scarily close to Minjun, "you wouldn't be able to get it out anyway if that's what you were thinking." His warm breath fanned over Minjun's skin, making the boy submerge his head as far as he could into the cushion.

The terrified squeal he let out alerted the leader, his sharp eyes assessing the situation.

"Taehyung, stop scaring him."

"Did you like it?"

Minjun glimpsed up contently as he hoisted his soup-filled spoon to his mouth. Delivering a nod towards the chef, he let his lips shroud around the cutlery and he relished the delightful feeling of the simmering broth as it sailed down his throat.

Seokjin, observing the last bowl being emptied, stood and with the help of Namjoon and Jungkook, cleared the table. It was when the trio was in the kitchen, the sound of the tap running and occasional clanking of kitchenware, that the gangsters decided to talk to Minjun.

"Are you tired?"

Minjun peered up from his placemat, eyes landing on Jimin who'd scuffled along to be nearer to the short boy. Minjun, brain occupied with its devising, nodded. He saw the smile on Jimin's face stammer, but the somewhat taller man accepted the boy's answer.

"You can go and get to bed if you'd like," Jimin sighed, "the seven of us always watch movies in the evening and hoped you'd join us, but I understand."

"So-sorry," Minjun sheepishly pushed his chin into his chest, standing abruptly from his seat and taking his leave from the charming dining room. He raced to the bedroom he'd adopted the night prior and hid underneath the sheets, continuing his scheming.

"He didn't think to ask for pyjamas?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow at an equally bewildered Jimin, the two of them silently overthinking the series of events that were happening. Before long, a snort articulated beside them.

"He's planning something," Yoongi stated, eyes shut and enjoying the minute kisses he received from the gambler on his lap, "he was out of it all of dinnertime, and didn't seem tired in slightest until Jimin asked him, he hasn't even asked Hoseok to change the bandage from yesterday."

"What do you think he's going to do?"

"Yesterday I caught him looking at the window in Taehyung's playroom," Jimin stammered, his petite fingers restlessly toying with his reddened lips, "what if he tries to escape tonight?"

"We should tell the other three," Hoseok said, "and then one of us should spend the night in Tae's playroom."

Taehyung pulled his lips away from his elder's neck, "I'll do it, then show him why he shouldn't go in that room." His short-lived giggles were cut off by Jimin thrusting his hand against his arm.

"That's a kid you're talking about," he frowned.

"Namjoon can do it, come on, let's go talk to them."

slightly longer, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 17
This is a story of a girl who just moved due to the right age of moving out of her orphanage. She was "excited" for her new school until she bumped i...
262K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
452K 15.8K 85
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ : ɪᴍ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ : ɪᴍ ɢᴀʏ | sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs |
1M 39.6K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/