A Mudblood in Slytherin

By PrinceThespian

Dudley never thought of her daughter getting a letter to Hogwarts... but now... she's attending it! Daisy is... More

Dudley's Magical Daughter?!
The Secret's Out
The Wrong House
Gotta Get to Durmstrang!
Welcoming Feeling in Durmstrang
Accio, Love Potions and Very, Very, Very Poisonous Worms
Fingers Crossed
Good In All People
It's Just Too Much
My Hectic Week | Rehearsal, Rehearsal, Rehearsal
My Hectic Week | The Goblet of Fire
People Aren't What They Seem, Especially Your Partner
Love is in the Air
Bad Interviews Are Bad
Crazy In Love With Hair
And They All Just... Turned Away
Meeting and Dates
Operation: Daisy's First Date
Sweet & Settle Changes
The First Task | Plans, Scars, and Mistakes
Getting It Right
Asking The Right People
It's Basically Unbelievable
Nothing Like It
The Mudblood in Slytherin
Too Late For That
A Tiresome Thing
Go Home Safely
Token Muggleborn Friend
What's the Plan?
The Final One

My Hectic Week | Durmstrang, Victorious We Stand!

14.4K 428 80
By PrinceThespian

I changed the Quidditch tryouts to Monday.

********

Let me tell you, this week was the most hectic week of my entire life. I didn't even have time for anything. I stayed up till four in the morning, trying to finish homework! It was insane! INfreakingSANE! Sure, everything is amazing; I love being Head Girl and Quidditch Captain for the Electric Status, but sometimes, a bit of Daisy time would be awesome.

Monday

I woke up with a HUGE smile on my face. After last period was Quidditch team tryouts! I already selected my Co-Captain, Ray Will. He played Beater. Anyways, I went down to breakfast and looked at the list that I posted up last night. People already added new paper to the list. I skimmed through the names and found only about ten that I know. This is going to be interesting. 

I counted it expected that Gretchen, Sylvia or Bradley didn't try out for my team. They have always created a "friendly" rivalry between the four of us. I sat down on our usual table after I got my food and greeted a good morning to my friends.

"Hey, Daisy. Today's gonna be HECTIC!" Bradley exclaimed. 

"I know. I have to agree with you," I said taking a bite of my toast. "I'm exited but I already have a headache."

"You have already made some enemies, Dae," Sylvia said, bringing my old nickname along.

"Really? Who? It's probably a clique who's "jealous" that I'm Head Girl with Aaron," I guessed.

"Exactly right. You see those girls in the front desk, closest to the Capital A Chasers?" Gretchen said, pointed slightly. I looked, sighed and groaned. They were the typical blondes that you see in Muggle Movies. But their dress sense didn't really match our uniform. Boo hoo for them.

"Whatever. They are not going to be in my team if they signed up. I know drama when I see it. They disgust me," I said making a weird face.

Classical music chimed magically around the castle, telling us it's time for school. I got up and went to Divination with Bradley. We talked about Quidditch and how Capital A, the team Bradley's going to be in and our worst enemy, is going to take us down.

"Sure, sure, little Brad. Believe what you want. We haven't lost in three consecutive years!" I bragged. 

"Do NOT called me Brad, Dae! You know how I hate that! And there is no way you could win four years in a row! That's not normal!"

"Dae doesn't bother me at all. I made that myself, remember second year." I said entering the classroom.

Our teacher was already passing out what we were going to do today. Most girls say that Mr. Ika was "charming" but I have to disagree. Maybe because I only found a few types of people "charming" in my life. 

I took and seat next to Bradley and another fifth year named Derek Brook. All class long, I was doodling and making Quidditch plays on my Divination notebook. It's not that I wasn't interested in this subject, it was only because I was too distracted of my surroundings. Class finally finished and I went tomy other classes. Basically, I didn't do any work in any of my classes except of Dark Arts.

I just freaking love that class! It's amazing and the way Krum taught us was just flawless. Today we were reviewing the spell Retucto and leaning (not doing) about the Unforgivable Curses.

Finally the day finished with me with loads and loads of homework! Ugh, whatever, it's time for Quidditch!

I got out my Skyripper (the newest version of broom) and went out the felid to find loads of anxious to be or not to be Quidditch members.

"Hey guys, uhm... Ray should be here in a while, he has loads of things to do. He's taking another thirty minute course so just be patient. Now, you all probably know who I am but I am Daisy Dursley, your Head Girl and Captain for the Electric Status. Just to let something clear, Just because you made the team last year doesn't mean you'll be in it this year. The same goes for me and Ray. Okay... Now put yourselves into groups of what you want to be."

A good amount of 80 people scurries to their position. Most of the people were trying out for either Chaser or Beater.

"First off, I want all the chasers to fly from this side if the field to the other and back. The first fifteen people will stay and the rest... Thats goodbye for you. Also if you crash to the ground you leave. All injuries are not my responsibility! On my whistle!" I instructed. They all mounted on their broomsticks and got ready. I sighed, wished for the best and blew on my whistle.

Some, not even halfway, crashed into others and fell on the ground. About 30 of those didn't make it in time or crashed down. My fifteen had very smug looks on their faces.

"Alright guys, sorry, they outflew you all so... Bye-bye. And don't you dare tryout for the others! It's one only! It's the rules! And remember I have a list," I said waving at them.

They grumbled and walked out of the field with a few scratches and bruises. I sighed and let the fifteen that flew the quickest rest for a while. When I was going to do the same with the Beaters, Ray cone in with his Quidditch uniform on and with his Firebolt.

"C'mon, Ray, it's the Beaters turn!" I said clapping my hands. "Alright, the first FIVE to fly the quickest will stay, the rest bye-bye! On my whistle!"

Again they mounted their brooms and I blew my whistle. Not even on the third second, about 10 people crashed and bumped into people. There were about 8 people who made it out alive but only five are allowed. I smiled and shrugged at them. Of course, Ray was the first one. Smug brat. I giggled on that thought and brace myself for the worst: Seeker.

There were around 10 people who were waiting anxiously. Oh Voldemort... I sighed and said, "Alright guys! Since you all think you could be the Seeker, brace yourself. The first three to fly from this side to the other and back COULD stay but, here's the catch, under fifty seconds. On my whistle!" I instructed. I sighed and waited for all of them to mount on their broom.

Once the finished, I prayed to whoever was listening and blew on the whistle. At once, all the could-be Seekers flew with all their might. I nodded and admitted at they were impressive, sure 2 toppled over but most of them came back with speed. They came back but only 3 made it by fifty seconds.

"Wow, I gotta say I am impressed with you all, but only three made it in fifty seconds. You and you," I pointed at two of the ones that made it in 59 seconds. "you could stay and try for Chaser if you want." The two boys nodded in delight and happiness.

"Alright, since I was Keeper last year, Ray, you can take over!" I said.

He chuckled and said, "Awesome. Okay okay okay! I want what Dae did to us so go from the other side and back. The first five to reach it first gets to do it again. On my whistle!"

I mounted on my Skyripper and blew in and out a couple of times. I avoided the large crowd in the middle and waited for the sound of Co-Captain's whistle. Once I heard it, I went flew throttle and blocked out any distractions in my head.

When I fly, I feel like it's just me and not with my broom. It feels AMAZING! I looks in front of me and saw no one. I'm on the lead. I used the goal as a guid and help to turn me. When I did, I saw loads of people on the floor but that didn't stop me. I knew that I was there, and... I flew a bit more faster and finally finished.

Before the broom even stopped, I dismounted and dragged my broom to stop with me. My signature move. I looked back and saw the other four reach the end with success. I gave them all high fives and sighed in satisfaction.

Ray spoke up, "Alright, good, good. For the people who didn't make it, sorry. You can try again next time. Now, for the people that make it, we'll be having the second tryouts in Wednesday so write your name on this parchment and have a goodnight."

There was a chorus of "thank you" and "See ya." They wrote their names and left for their dormitory. I sighed and stretched out my muscles so I won't have to sore tomorrow. 

"Daisy?" Ray asked as we were walking out of the field. 

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Uhm, if your going to Hogwarts, then how are we going to do the team?"

"That... is a really good point. Dang... I'll talk to Krum about that," I said lost in thought.

"Yeah, please. I'm going to my dorm now so... I'll see you tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. Goodnight, Ray."

I walked to Krum's office and knocked on the door. I heard him say something, but wasn't sure so I opened the door. He looked up to me and smiled.

"Ah, Daisy, just the girl I wanted to see. Please have a seat."

"Oh, okay," I answered and sitting down on the chair opposite to him. 

"I just got a letter from Hogwarts saying something I'm sure you and your classmates will enjoy very much. Since we all enjoy Quidditch, as do I, Headmaster Manerthil-."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but who?"

"Oh, that's right. Headmistress McGonagall has stepped down and retired. She was getting too old for that sort of thing so Headmaster Manerthil is the new Transfiguration and the Headmaster. Anyways as I was saying, we had the permission to attend their annual Quidditch tournament!"

"Really?!" I exclaimed with so much delight. "THAT'S AMAZING! I was just going to ask you about that. Ray and I were just wrapping up today's tryouts but he thought of what we were going to do in Quidditch! Oh, my gosh! I can't wait to tell the other... I can tell them, right sir?"

"Of course. You are Head Girl after all. Now, goodnight. We have a whole week ahead of us!"

"Yes, sir! Goodnight, sir." I got up, smiled to him and walked to my dormitory. 

I looked around trying to find Aaron, but he was no where to be seen. I checked the time and it said 9:23 P.M. Maybe he's in dinner. Running to the Dinner Room, I found him surrounded with girls who Sylvia, Gretchen and Bradley pointed out. 

"Uhm, Aaron, can I speak with you," I asked interrupting the girl that was talking. 

"Excuse me, but we were talking to him," A tall blonde girl snapped.

"Uh, huh, sure. Aaron, c'mon. I have to talk to you about what Krum told me."

"Oh, okay," He answered. His eyes said, "Thank you so much for getting me out of there!"

We walked away from the sl-... girls and I said, "Why do you hang out with those girls? They just want to get into your pants."

"I know, but that's not the point. What did Krum tell you?" He asked.

I sighed and told him all about the Quidditch thing and about Hogwarts new Headmaster. After I finished explaining he said, "Awesomeness! Even though I don't really play it, this will put more ingredients into this exciting year!"

"I really do hope so," I answered. "From my cousins, "I've heard that they are really competitive. Especially the Gryffindor team and Slytherin team."

"Don't worry about it! C'mon, we're Durmstrang!"

Both us of said together, "Durmstrang, Victorious We Stand!"
_____________________________________________________________________________

:D Vote, comment, fan, love, hate, or whatever you guys do in Wattpad!! I love you all till the very end!! next one to update is Echo Lestrange or Lynx Malfoy!! 
~Misha~ xoxoxox 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 443 9
A fanfiction where the deserving Tae Kwang gets Eun Bi because what the actual fuck was the original ending of the show? _____ Cover by Happy_Golden_...
144K 3K 51
Hermione convinces everyone to use muggle communications. It's all in the title.
61.1K 2.7K 63
A collection of all the funniest, saddest, and most inspiring quotes from our favorite book and movie series: Harry Potter! (Cover by me)
31.5K 815 10
READ THE DESCRIPTION HERE BEFORE JUDGING PLEASE What if Gaston hadn't died on the fall? Would he find a new love? BEING REWRITTEN AS OF NOW SOME CHAP...