๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ โ€ข ๐˜ช.๐˜ฎ...

Oleh M-MOSHI

โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ

1.8K 97 165
Oleh M-MOSHI

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍

night time came, and to your surprise, izuku was the one waiting on the roof for you.

the whole month you've spent together, not once did he arrive before you. it was amusing. you also chuckled a little as you saw him shivering.

you walked over and sat beside him. "are you cold?"

the boy tensed up. he definitely didn't think you noticed it. he shook his head as he responded. "no."

he was still shaking. it was cold outside, yet all he was wearing was an all might tee shirt and some shorts.

you shook your head slightly.

'this is a bad idea, but if i don't, he'll get sick.'

mainly it was a bad idea for you since you had somehow developed feelings for him during the one month of knowing each other.

what could you do? he was kind, caring, and he always took everything he did with consideration of you.

before you knew it, you had fallen for him.

it definitely happened way earlier than you thought.

sometime around the day he shoved you into ochaco, who now had become your new best friend.

you sigh and scoot over to izuku. to your surprise, the boy relaxed due to your body heat.

because of your quirk, your body produced a lot more heat than the average person, after all, you needed to get used to holding a flaming ball of gas.

izuku looked at you with a small smile on his face.

as soon as his eyes met yours, you immediately got lost in them.

they were captivating.

izuku chuckled. "what?"

"your eyes, they're like green stars."

"w-what?"

you quickly cover your mouth. "oh, i didn't mean to say that out loud."

"it's fine... i just didn't expect it..."

you sat in each other's comfort as the wind occasionally blew— breaking the silence of the night sky. "hey izuku- can i call you that?"

he nods.

"okay then, izuku, during this month i've known you, i've learned a lot."

izuku stared at you. he thought he knew where you were going, but didn't want to get his hopes up, or interrupt you.

so he kept quiet.

"how to make friends, how to become a better person, and how to, y'know..."

you made random hand motions as if he could read them.

the boy laughs. "y/n, what you're doing right there, isn't a real word."

you rub the back of your neck. "yeah, i guess it isn't. okay. let me do this right."

you take a deep breath. "izuku midoriya. i like you. romantically."

izuku sat there dumbfounded. did the girl he like actually say that she has feelings for him back. "are you serious?"

you chuckle slightly at his characteristically nature. "would i lie about something like this?"

"oh. w-well i like you too-"

before he could finish his sentence, you grabbed his shirt and pulled his lips to yours.

you broke the kiss. "that's all i needed to hear."

you watched as izuku's smile turned into a smirk and he grabbed your face and pulled you back in.

soon izuku parted his lips from yours and you relaxed into his arms as he wrapped them around you. the two of you were always most comfortable when you were around each other.

there was no stress, no barriers, nothing. you could just be yourself.

you would take any chance you could at your freedom with izuku. however, nothing lasts forever, it would all have to end soon. and you both knew it.

but for right now, the two of you decided to stay in the moment, not letting any time pass you by. you would be laughing about the funny moments you've had during your week.

the ups and downs and the right nows.

it was all yours to share.

and no one would take that away from you.

𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

"are you serious y/n?!"

you chuckle as mina shook your shoulders back and forth.

"yes, we've been going out for two weeks now."

mina gasped and started running after you. "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME BEFORE?!"

since mina was chasing you, you had to call for backup. and there was only one person you could trust.

"CALLING ON, OCHACO!"

the girl came running in and stopped right in front of mina. "HERE!"

ochaco stood in a "t-pose" position that made mina step back. "dang it."

you laughed as your plan worked and threw yourself into ochaco's arms. "thank youuuu!!!"

ochaco giggles as she rubbed your back. "no problem!"

you had finally told your little friend group, about your relationship with izuku.

subsequently to ochaco who already knew since you told her the day after it had happened.

the girl on the other side of the phone congratulated you as tears slipped from her eyes and her breath hitched.

however, she wasn't the one to ruin a great friendship over a boy.

the two of you depended on each other to make it through life. you wouldn't know what to do with yourselves if you ever lost the other.

so she'd stand in the background hoping for the best for both people.

and within that same hour you told your friend group, it seemed like the entire school knew about it.

tenya was disappointed that he didn't know right away, but respected your opinion to keep it a secret from the others for a while.

finally school was over and you would get to see izuku. you barely saw each other that day since everyone kept keeping you from each other with their questions.

you walked up to izuku and jumped into his arms. "hey."

he dug his head into the crook of your neck. "hey."

"i missed you."

"me too."

"ugh, f*cking lovebirds."

you turn to see katsuki glaring at the two of you.

izuku releases you from the hug and walks over to him. "don't worry kacchan, i'm sure you'll find someone too!"

"wha- I DON'T NEED SOMEONE YOU D*MN DEKU!!"

izuku places his hand up in a defense position chuckling nervously as katsuki continuously makes random threats at him.

"c'mon y/n, let's go!"

you turned to izuku who called out to you and grabbed your hand running away.

"I WASN'T DONE, GET BACK HERE YOU-"

you turned around and waved your class goodbye as you ran away with izuku. "bye guys, have a good day!!"

"I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!"

ochaco, along with the rest of the class, ignored katsuki and waved your back. "HAVE A GOOD DAY Y/N!!"

you eventually left the building and stood in front of the school with izuku, hand-in-hand. "so, where to next?"

izuku gives you that smirk you loved oh so much. "you'll see."

»»——⍟——««

Your eyes, they're like green stars...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

628K 18.8K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
923K 12.1K 101
โ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ. โž โžผ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
475K 28K 20
โ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 02/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ.๐˜ˆ...
338K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...