Just the Two of Us (Fred Weas...

fredscumslutt tarafฤฑndan

"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ" ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’”๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’š. "๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

End of summer
The Grim?
Is he actually back?
The Boggart
The Black Lake
Hogsmeade trip
The Fat Lady
the carved heart
if he loved you-
Kayla Diggory
"Run Freddie!"
Lee the Snowman
The Marauders Map
Shrieking Shack
Jealous
Don't You Dare!
Happy Memories
Sorry Lupin.
Ask her
You like Fred Weasley then?!
Good night, love
Oh my god
Just a bit
The Stag and The Dog
Expecto Patronum!
Picnic
Flower Pins
"Your Lover Boy"
8:45 am
Letters
Ton Tongue Toffee
Cups of water
We are rich! We are rich!
The number
Draco, got cheated on?
Aging Potion
Mine
The Champions
Drowning
Draco! Draco!
The First Task
The Yule Ball
Blossom Ginsensei
Impossible
Before the third task
The Horrid Third Task
Cedric Diggory
Kayla's Big 15th
Slytherin
Don't tell Fred...
Dad?
The Muggle World
Back at it again
Eyeliner
Invisiontive
Adjustments
"Dumbledore's Army"
Stunting spells
Look at me!
Fred Weasley and Sirius Black
Chocolates
Love Potions, Again.
Exposed
Planning
One last time
Weasley Wizard Wheezes
Tattoos
"Freddie my love"
Draco Malfoy
20 of December
Talking to the Moon
daggers and memories
Bezoar
Astronomy Tower
The Seven Potters
Bill and Fleur Weasley
Kreacher & Dobby
Ministry
"It calms him"
White eyes
Snake
Ronald Weasley
Malfoy Manor

"For luck"

2.3K 64 66
fredscumslutt tarafฤฑndan

Y/N: you name
A/N
Alright! Im so sorry for not posting but here is this boring I wanted to make this one shorter so we could hop in the Half-blood Prince faster so yeah! I LOVE YOU!

I see Harry on the ground as Dumbledore kneeled beside him. Fred wrapped his arms me as my knees grew week from pain. Harry was groaning in pain as he twirled around. Harry laid eyes on me and I immediately looked back. He was the only person apart from Remus I had left that was technically my family. 

He groned once more in pain. "You're the weak one" Harry said. We all looked at each other in fear. "and you'll never know love or friendship....And I feel sorry for you". Harry twirled around as I looked at Harry in sorrow. Harry was then flipped around when a barrier of sand grew around him. 

Then lord and behold Voldemort stood right in front of our eyes. Fred tightened his grip on me. "You're a fool Harry Potter and you will loose...Everything" Voldemort said. He tried to open his mouth once more but Aurors and the Ministry interrupted the scene. 

Fudge saw him and stood frozen in fear "He's back." He said as Voldemort disappeared. Dumbledore took Harry in to his arms as I ran over to him. People took pictures and asked questions. Remus decided to take me to the burrow were everyone would be taken care of. 

--THE BURROW--

"Oh my" Molly ran over to us and gave us millions of hugs and kisses. As she let go of me she saw the gash in the corner of my mouth. "Come here sweetheart" She laid me down in the couch as she carefully poured a potion in to it.  "Careful now" Molly helped me sitting up. 

Remus then came over and brought me a piece of chocolate. For the first timein my life I rejected it. I said good night to everyone and slowly walked towards The twin's room. I laid there in tears as I faced the wall. I fidgeted with Sirius' neclace as I thoughs of him crowded my mind. 

I heard a soft knock on the door. I see a ray of light on the wall meaning the door had opened. I felt the bed move as some one pulls me closer to them. I feel their hands grasp my waist. "I'm so sorry my love" Fred's calming said in my ear. 

--WEEKS LATER--

"Come on Y/n you have to eat something" I sat in the kitchen on our flat as Kayla has tried for weeks for me to eat. Fred and George were paiting the outside of the building. "How are you  today, love?" Fred said as he kissed my cheek. He had been sweeter and tried to be even more goofier and funny for me. 

"She still isn't eating" Kayla frowned. "Kay, give us a second please" Fred said and she nodded. "I brought you something" He said as he stood up and grabbed something from outside the kitchen.

 A photo album. The fist picture I saw was a moving one It had Remus, Sirius, James, Lily, Harry and Me. "Where did you get this?" I asked. 

"I found it on christmas day, I asked Sirius if I could give it to you some day and he agreed" He sighted. I placed the album down ad ran to his arms. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around me. 

"Why don't we get out of here for a while, It will do you good" He said "Maybe visit Harry".  I let go of him and he placed his hand on the bottom of my jaw. He pressed his lips agaisnt mines and  for the first time in a while I felt happy. I grabbed his face a pulled him closer to me. 

We separated and he smiled. "Is that you smiling?" He asked me with a smirk. "Oh shut up" I said. "Now go get ready I know where to go" He said getting up "Eat a bit too". I listened to him. I ate a bit of pancakes with the side of eggs Kayla had brought for me. I was so hungry I dind't realize I had finished it all. 

"Oh look!" I jump out of my skin. Kayla had a bright smile on her face "You finally ate! I'm so proud, now go get ready" I smiled at her and went to Fred's and I's room. I decided to wear the dress Sirius got me for my brithday. It was a flowy short dress. It was black and a bit vintage. 

I freshed up in the bathroom, did light make up, did my hair and placed Sirius' necklace he gave me. I went down the stairs and saw Fred waiting for me. "Ready?" He streched out his hand. "Ready" I said. 

--IN THE ASTRONAMY TOWER--

"McGonagall might have gave me permission to use this for today" Fred rubbed the back of his head. "I love it" I said eying the small set up he had done. He had layed out a blanket with food, pillows and some photo albums. 

"Shall we?" He asked. "We shall" I responded with a laugh. We spent hours laughing, eating, talking and joking. "Oh my god that was you!" Fred cluthced his sides in laughted. "Yeah" I laughed harder. We were looking at baby pictures of me and Harry. 

"I knew you liked chocolate but I never knew you liked it this much" He laughed again. The picture was I think 4 year old me drowing in chocolate. "You want to talk about me look at you there!" I pointed a picture of when Fred was about 5 years old, he was wearing muggle clothe for Halloween. 

"Is a bloddy dragon" I said laughing "And what is even George wearing?". He laughed "Why did mom let us where that?" I laughed. "When was that?" I asked. There was a small picture in the corner. 

It had me and the twins. We seemed very small. Fred and George were running after me and I didn't see until just now, Ron was after Fred and George. Everything was so easy back then, we were so Happy. "Fist day we met" Fred smiled down at the picture. 

"I remember we were talking about the patronus charm" I said with a smile. He took my hand "Remus told us all about it" He laughed. " Expecto Patronum" I said but nothing came out "Oh". "Expecto patronum" A small magpie flew around. 

"Try again" He smiled. I closed my eyes and thought of my dad. "Expecto Patronum" I said softly. A dod appeared and chased after the magpie. Fred and I laughed.

FRED'S POV

I saw Y/n laughing for the first time in weeks. She looked so beautiful. Her laugh was very very pretty. I saw a the bright lights of out patronus' get brighter. I turn my head and see my magpie had completly dissappeared. 

"Woah" We said in unison. My magpie had turned in to a dog, like Y/n's. "So you are very in love huh?" She elbows my side. "Maybe I am" He said. She turned crazy red. I tugged a piece of her hair behind her ear. 

"God you're pretty" I said. She still had tear stained cheeks, eye bags from loosing sleep and her face looked more defined from not eating but she still looked so beautiful. I cupped her bottom jaw and pressed her lips against mines. 

I placed her on my lap and grasped her hips. She tugged on my hair making me gasp her hips tighter. We pulled away from air. "Is getting dark we should go" She said. I nodded and picked up the mess with her. 

--WEEKS LATER-- 

"GEORGE WEASLEY!" I called out. "YEAH?!" he called out from the otherside of the shop with a small chuckle. "IF I FALL OVER I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!" I yelled. "What's going on?" Fred had joined in. "Your brother left me hanging from this shelf!" I said holding on. 

Fred being a fucking giant easily grabbed me and pulled me down. "You're welcome" He flashed a smirk and winked at me. "Here" He handed me a bucket full of orange paint. "Thank you love" I said pecking his cheek. "Oh Georgie boy!" I called out. 

"Did you get down?" I hear him say. His back was facing me as he tried to paint the bottom of the wall. "Yeah" I said "I really like this color" Little did he know I had orange paint while he painted the wall purple. 

"Really?" He asked not taking his eyes off the wall "I think I'm going to change it for a darker one-" Paint had fallen from the  top of his head to the bottom of his shoes. "Y/n!" He yelled loudly. I laughed as he chased me around. "George! The floor!" Fred said. 

"Worry about it later!" George had catched on and wrapped me in his arms. "No George!" I said trying to get away. 

He ran his hand from the back of his head to the top making paint drip on top of my head. "Ah look,we are matching" He said. We laughed. "I hate both of you" I said washing my face. "Aw Freddie she loves us" George says. "I feel so honored" Fred placed his hand on his heart dramatically. 

"Who said you were not getting paint on you?" I asked him and ran over to him. Of course I knew this was going to work. I ran to him and threw my legs around is torso and wrapped my legs around his neck. 

He automaticallhy wrapped his arms around me still oblivious to the fact he was now covered in paint. "Wait wait" He said as me and George laughed. 

--DAYS LATER--

"You guys will do great, just calm down" I said as I calmed Fred's nerves down. I sat down on top of the counter with my legs around his torso and my hands cupping his cheeks. "What if no one comes" He said. 

Little did he know I saw the store being packed with people on the first day. I smirked "Oh it will fill up" I said. "You think so?" He asked. I pecked his lips. "I know so" I said. He shrugged and sighted. Fred and George definitely looked like adults. 

They were taller, they had more mucle and were no longer lanky, their hair was shorter and they were definitely so much taller. They looked so more handsome. "For luck?" He said tapping his lips. I pressed his lips closer to mines. "For luck". 

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

179K 5.2K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
126K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
443K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...