Protecting you all-harem x re...

By Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... More

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
The side job-Chapter 2
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapterโค๏ธ
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

Upper moon 3-Chapter 14

3.3K 90 375
By Sunrise_Moondown

Previously:

"We need to work together. Inosuke will cut the flesh while me and tanjiro cut the bone." I said as they nodded.

Inosuke then chopped the flesh,then me and tanjiro readied our attack.

"Dance of the fire god:blue heaven!"

"Breath of hell flames: first form-dark anger of demons!"

And just like that,the bone was destroyed.

Present time:

The same time the bone was cut,the demon screamed and the train lost its balance.

"We're calling sideways! Inosuke...." Tanjiro yelled but stopped.

He then touched the place he was stabbed earlier.

As for y/n,her wound was now closing and she is trying to maintain her balance.

"A-are you ok?" Inosuke asked.

"Protect the pass-" the yelled something but he was stopped by inosuke carrying him outside the train.

"Are you ok!! Santarou!!!" Inosuke yelled.

[Time skip (・∀・)]

"Oh,so you can use full breathing technique:constant" rengoku said as he looked at the two person lying on the ground.

"Uh,yes." Tanjiro said.

(Author is so sleepy and has a extreme headache,but she is doing this because she hasn't posted another chapter yet😪)

"Are you ok,y/n?" Rengoku asked.

"Yea. My wound will heal."

"Glad to know that." He said smiling.

Bang!

Something landed behind them......

Or should I say......

Someone

Behind them was a man,no.

It's a demon......
And it's an uppermoon 3

Y/n quickly stood up

But when she stood up,the uppermoon was gonna attack tanjiro.

Y/n's reaction was quick,so she took tanjiro and dodge the attack .

While she did that,rengoku used his sword to cut the uppermoon's arm.

But immediately healed.

"Nice blade." The demon said.

"I cannot understand why you're targeting a wounded person." Rengoku said.

"I thought he'd get in the way. Between you and me."

"You and I have something to talk about? It's our first time meeting but I already hate you."

"Is that so? I really hate weak  humans . When I look at weaklings,I feel disgusted."

"It looks like you and I have different moral values in regards to things." Rengoku said.

"I see. Then I have a wonderful proposal.

How about you become a demon too?"

"No chance." Rengoku replied.

"I know your strength just by looking at you. You're a pillar,right? Your battle spirit  is quite polished. You're getting close to supreme territory."

"I am the flame pillar,Rengoku Kyojurou."

"And I'm akaza. Kyojurou,I'll tell you why you aren't closing into supreme territory.

Because you're human. Because you'll grow old. Because you'll die. Become a demon,Kyojurou. If you do,you can continue to train for a hundred,even two hundred years. You can become stronger."

'Out of all demons I've met up to now,this guy smells the most similar to kibutsuji. I have to back him up! Where is my sword........ it's not here.... not here.....' Tanjiro thought.

{Calm down tanjiro. If things get worse I'll back him up.}

{But that guy is strong! I can smell it!}

{And I'm strong too y'know! Don't worry,I got this.}

Y/n smiled at tanjiro as he calmed down a bit.

Growing old and dying is the beauty of fleeting creature called a human being. Because they can grow old and die. They are tremendous lovable. And precious. What they call strength, isn't a word that is used in regards to the body."

"These two aren't weak,don't insult them! I'll say it over and over again. You and I have different moral values. No matter what kind of motivation I have,I will not become a demon."

"I see."

Then akaza got into some stance,then suddenly under him was a snowflake that is glowing.

"If you won't become a demon,then I'll kill you!"

He said as he dashed to rengoku.

The two of them fought,and their movements were very fast. It was fast for normal humans but if you trained you can follow them.

As for y/n,she can follow them easily. She was used to this movements since it was her father that trained her.

(Time skip :p)

The two of them fought for a few hours.

Rengoku was bleeding and panting hard,controlling his breathing.

[Yes author changed it up a little]

"No matter how much you struggle,humans can't beat demons."

"I will fulfill my duties! I won't let anybody here die!!"

"What a wonderful fighting spirit. You have so many wounds,yet your drive,your fortitude and your stance has no openings. You really should become a demon Kyojurou. Let's fight for all eternity!!"

As akaza said that he ready his attack then dashed to rengoku.

Whoshhhhh!!!!!

In the blink of an eye,y/n was gone...

And akaza's hand arm was cut.
(Like this⬇️)

It took three seconds to realize what just happened.

What happened was,when akaza dashed to rengoku,y/n did too. And when akaza was about to punch rengoku in the stomach,y/n cut his arm.

Y/n was expecting the poison in her blade to kick in but nothing happend.

"Hahahhaha,Kyojurou wasn't lying. You are strong."

"I got this,go and rest. You have many wounds." Y/n whispered to rengoku as he simply nodded.

"You are a pretty lady too."

"Why thank you. You are the first gentleman demon I first met." Y/n replied with a smile.

"So you are gonna fight me now?" He asked.

"Unfortunatly yes. I don't want to kill you since you are a gentleman."

"If that's the case then pls wait." He said as he pulled a bottle and a cup.

He poured something into the cup and it didn't look like a blood or something.

Then he drank it.

"May I ask what is that?" Y/n asked with a smile.

Akaza only turned the bottle.

The bottle has sometho ng written on it, it says "Respect women juice".

Y/n giggled at the bottle.

Akaza was now done drinking the juice.

"I don't wanna fight women so I drank that juice." He said as y/n giggled.

Then y/n took the first strike.

They were fighting fast,faster than the previous fight.

"Breath of the hell flame:eight form-flying flame!" Y/n yelled as she swing her blade up and cut akaza's right arm but it regenerate quickly.

"Hell flame? That's a new breathing technique. I never encounter someone with that technique.." akaza said as he put a hand on his chin.

"That's because I invented it."

"Wow,not only you're beautiful but talented and smart too." He said as you feel a glare on your back but ignored it.

Turns out rengoku was glaring at akaza.

'That damn demon is flirting with y/n-san!'

Tanjiro has noticed this and sweat dropped.

The fight continued for several hours and the both of them were panting really hard.

Y/n got angry that her eyes were glowing red and her fangs were showing.

"W-what? You're a demon but you are siding with humans!! Why?!" He asked.

"That's because I'm a true demon. You humans just got turned into a man eating demons. There's a big difference in man eating demons and a true demon."

"Is that so? Then why don't you join us? Uh..."

"Its y/n and no."

Akaza was angry and the fight continued.

They were still fighting and the sun was almost up but akaza didn't noticed it.

Y/n on the other hand did,so she did her best to keep fighting akaza until the sun was fully up.

Akaza just noticed the sun,he kissed y/n's left hand then run thru the forest.

"Till we meet again,miss y/n!" He yelled.

Tanjiro on the other hand,grabbed his sword and throw it into akaza's way.

"Don't run away you coward! Don't run away!!"

Tanjiro shouted and shouted.

"You can stop now tanjiro...." Rengoku said.

"Are you ok,rengoku-san?" Y/n asked.

"Yes,I'm ok thanks to you." He said with a smile.

Then kakushis started to come.

Y/n And the others helped assist rengoku to the butterfly mansion.

Once they got there,shinobu quickly went to them.

"Ara ara,what happened Rengoku-san, y/n-chan?"

"Uppermoon 3 appeared." Y/n answered as she helped rengoku lay on the bed.

"I'll tell you the details later,since rengoku is injured. I'm gonna be the one who is gonna report to oyakata-san." Y/n said as she exited the estate.

She arrived at oyakata's estate and quickly went to find his room.

Once she found it,she knocked and a voice said,"come in.".

"Hello oyakata-san."

"Ahh hello y/n. What brings you here my dear?"

"I came to report about the mission with rengoku and the others."

Then y/n proceeded to tell on what happened on the mission.

"I see. Upper moon 3.... are you hurt my child?"

"In fine. My wounds just healed but I'm exhausted."

"I see. Rest my child,you need to regain your energy." He said as y/n bowed and exited the room.

Then she went back to the butterfly estate.

There she saw shinobu.

"Mind telling me the details now?" She asked as y/n nodded.

Then the both of them went to shinobu's office.

There y/n told everything to shinobu.

And it seems that my blade's poison can't affect uppermoons. Maybe I should get a new sword......" she said.

"Hmm,what do you mean poison?"

"My sword is a cursed sword,it's name is a murasame and anything it cuts poisons it."

"Do you mind showing me?" She asked.

"Hmm? Sure."

Then they saw a rat,so they immideatly catched it.

Y/n leaves the rat with just a small cut.

Then suddenly, words appeared on the rat's body.

"Oh my.... What is that?"

"That's the poison.." y/n answered.

Then the rat died.
(Can we get F's in the chat for the rat?)

"Can I examine it?" Shinobu asked.

"Sure,just don't touch it if you have open wounds on the hand."

Shinobu nodded and examined the rat.

Y/n continued to tell what happened on the mission while shinobu was examining the rat.

The next day:

Y/n was just chatting with shinobu on the patio when a crow appeared in front of y/n.

"Caw. Go to the ubuyashiki estate. Oyakata-sama wishes to talk to you."
(Btw,the crow is not shouting like tanjiro's crow.)

"Sure." Y/n said as the crow flew and y/n followed saying goodbye to shinobu.

Soon they arrived at the estate.

She knocked on the door as always then came in.

There she saw a familiar face.

It was the serpent pillar,Iguro obanai.

Y/n say down next to the serpent pillar then oyakata spoke.

They were gonna be paired up for a mission,apparently a uppermoon was seen in a village called bamboo village.

"I will accept the mission but can you promise me something? Can you promise to not let tanjiro on a Mission while I'm out?" Y/n asked.

"Of course my dear,and I assigned a crow for you. It's the crow that told you to come here."

"Yes,thank you oyakata-san." Y/n bowed with obanai as they exited the room.

"I'm just gonna get my things on the butterfly estate. Please wait here."

Obanai only nodded as y/n turned around and summoned her wings.

Y/n had a beautiful (f/c) wings,they were also feathery.

Y/n take off and landed on to the doorstep of the estate.

Y/n quickly took her sword and left.

When she exited the estate,she saw the serpent pillar.

"Let's go." Obanai said as y/n nodded.

《Hello,I'm really sorry for not posting a new chapter for a few days. My phone got taken away from me so I use my tablet to write but I can only use it until 6pm so it's really hard. Again,I'm really sorry.》

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

Akaza has feelings for y/n,so he didn't told muzan about her.

Shinobu tries to make a new poison thru y/n's blade poison.

Y/n's crow is named shinkuu,it means crimson in Japanese.

Total of 2060 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 119 19
**manga spoilers** Y/n and Sanemi have always clashed-she thinks he's reckless, he thinks she's uptight. But when they're forced to work together on...
37.5K 1.2K 33
STATUS: UPDATING โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš Kimetsu no Yaiba | Tokito Muichiro Mizuki, an unlucky girl who got transmigrated from the real world to the world of Kimets...
41.7K 1.6K 27
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
49.9K 1.1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...