LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT I'M N...

By -potatocorn

โ‹†.เณƒเฟ” โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” เฟ ๏ผš โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

เฉˆยฐห–โœง โฑยท แตƒแถœแต— แต’โฟแต‰ โœงห–ยฐเฉˆ
โฐยน โ˜โ˜ แตสธหขแต‰หกแถ  เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐยฒ โ˜โ˜ แถ สณแต‰แตƒแต หกโฑแตแต‰ แตแต‰ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐยณ โ˜โ˜ สทสฐแตƒแต— แตแตƒแตแต‰หข สธแต’แต˜ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—โฑแถ แต˜หก เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐโด โ˜โ˜ สธแต’แต˜ โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แถœแตƒหกแต แตˆแต’สทโฟ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐโต โ˜โ˜ โฟแต’แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต’โฟ สธแต’แต˜ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐโถ โ˜โ˜ โฟแต‰สท แตโฑสณหก เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐโท โ˜โ˜ แถœสฐแต‰แต‰สณหกแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐโธ โ˜โ˜ สธแต’แต˜สณ หขโฑหขแต—แต‰สณ'หข หขแต’ แตแต˜แถœสฐ สฐแต’แต—แต—แต‰สณ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
โฐโน โ˜โ˜ แตแต’โฟแตƒ หกโฑหขแตƒ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโฐ โ˜โ˜ แตแต‰แตแต’สณโฑแต‰หข เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนยน โ˜โ˜ แตƒหกหก แตƒแต‡แต’แต˜แต— แต˜หข เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนยณ โ˜โ˜ หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒหกหก แต—สฐแตƒแต— เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโด โ˜โ˜ โฑ แถ แต’แต˜โฟแตˆ แตƒ แตโฑสณหก เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโต โ˜โ˜ โฑแต— แตโฑสณหก เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโถ โ˜โ˜ หขยทสทยทแตยท เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโท โ˜โ˜ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—โฑแถ แต˜หก หขแต’แต˜หก เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโธ โ˜โ˜ แต‰หกแต‰แถœแต—สณโฑแถœ หกแต’แต›แต‰ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยนโน โ˜โ˜ แต˜แตแต‡สณแต‰หกหกแตƒ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยฒโฐ โ˜โ˜ สฐแต˜สณแต— หขแต’ แตแต’แต’แตˆ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยฒยน โ˜โ˜ แต˜สฐ แต’สฐ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยฒยฒ โ˜โ˜ แถœแต’แตแต‰ โฑโฟหขโฑแตˆแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต— เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยฒยณ โ˜โ˜ แตˆแต’สทโฟ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยฒโด โ˜โ˜ หขแต˜แต–แต‰สณ แถ สณแต‰แตƒแต เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง
ยฒโต โ˜โ˜ หขแต—แตƒสณแต— แต’แถ  หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สณโฑแตสฐแต— เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง

ยนยฒ โ˜โ˜ แต—แต’แตแต‡แต’สธ เผ‰ยทโ‚Šหšโœง

1.9K 115 70
By -potatocorn

ੈ°˖✧ ᵗᵒᵐᵇᵒʸ ▸ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ ʀᴏɢᴇʀs

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

Applying a force on his slender fingertips, Kenma tosses the ball up into the air and the tall silverette foreigner jumps up a millisecond after it.

Lev position his long dominant arm into a backswing, before slamming the ball across the contenders' court. Unfortunately enough for him, it's such a tough luck that the starting line-up libero belongs to the other team.

"I got it!" Yaku crouch down with his legs apart and arms stretched forward, letting the ball bounce off his forearms then send it towards his team's setter, Teshiro.

The light haired first year in training got it and set it up. As the ball ricochet and swirl, Fukunaga, Kai, and Inuoka synchronously leapt up their feet and got into a spiking position with their arms prepared to a firm backswing.

In the end, it was sent to Fukunaga who ruthlessly slaps the ball sharply with so much power over the net. Reacting over the wing spiker's offense, Shibayama dared to receive it and his teeth clenches in pain because of the force he have to endure in order to save it.

Nonetheless, he still manage to send it over to Kuroo, although its angle was quiet off due to how he had clumsily received it lately. "Sorry, it's short!"

"Kyanma, get the last!" The captain exclaimes as he pass the ball, entrusting the last touch to the pudding head.

Kenma got it and perfectly toss it up as Lev is the first one to jump and react fast to immediately grab the open chance to gain them some points. He swung his hand and spike the ball.

Already foreseeing what's gonna happen next, Yaku and Kai quickly move out of the ball's course of direction, letting it whizz past them and land out of the white line painted on the floor that was serving as the border by margin.

It was out.

And that final point goes to the defenders.

You blow the whistle for solid 2 and a half seconds, indicating the game's end and flip the scoreboard. It concludes that the victory goes to Kai's team with a winning point of 25 - 22.

"Ahhh damn, I almost got it!" Lev groans in frustration, aggressively messing his flat silver hair then drop his hands on his knees, serving as a support to keep himself propped up while he catch his breath.

Kenma just huffs before Nekomata calls out for them on the sidelines to hydrate and rest for a bit. You rush over there as well to distribute the bottles and the dry towels to the sweat-drenched boys.

The two coaches told everyone that they'll be taking their leave, but not after reminding you guys that once they were done with the short break and stretches, they should clean up the gym first before heading home.

As the elders were off the place, you turn to Shibayama. Heavy pants consecutively escaping out of his ajar mouth as he wipe the water that's dripping on his chin.

Wanting to cheer him up a bit, you pointed out that he obviously hesitated when he received that ball and the position of his arms isn't as firm as it looks. Though, you give him credit for braving up and not running away from receiving such a powerful attack from Fukunaga.

A smile stretching across his lips made you feel accomplished.

'Oh, and one more thing,'

"And Lev," index finger being thrown over towards the boy unexpectedly, made him take a step back and blink in a row. "You should've seen that the front is open and unguarded. When you're playing, you should always keep your eyes peeled for any possible openings where you can hit a score."

"Ehh?" Lev drawls as his lower lip slightly jut out into a small pout.

Of course, you didn't intend to bring him down with a sudden constructive criticism so with an immediate pursed smile, you continue you words, "Don't worry, Lev. It's okay to commit mistakes, you're still learning."

"After all, every failure comes with a lot of room for improvement."

Yamamoto pump a fist square on his chest, tightly gripping his shirt as tears rolled down to his unblemished tan cheeks. "Ahhh, that was so inspirational," he sniffles and shut his eyes close. "My heart and soul is so blessed...!"

Fukunaga reenact the ace's antics, placing both of his hands on his heart before giving you two thumbs up. Stifling your laughter, you only let a soft chuckle to escape from you before telling them that they're such a bunch of silly dorks.

They took a little while lounging there, getting some good rest. Knowing that the 5 minutes are more than enough rest and they were ready to get worked up again, you decided that it might be the right time now to start cleaning up.

After they shortly did their stretches and equally dividing the tasks, everyone dispersed as you collect the tumblers they used this afternoon. Stuffing it in the red container bag, you sling the strap over your shoulder and went outside to wash them.

You trot down the school building halls, all throughout to the water fountain nearby the locker room. You put down the bag and start to wash off the bottles one by one with the cool, tap water. Whistling the tune of the song that had been stuck in your mind for some time today, as you did your labor.

"Hola," a poke on the shoulder causes you to momentarily stop and look to your left. There you saw your foreigner friend as the corner of her lips crooks up a little. "Mìs girls just went home. Ya need help there, Y/N?"

A simple nod was your only response, motioning the towelette to her with your chin. Rezu instantly got the memo and grab the pristine cloth to start drying up the sanitized bottles.

Working together easily got the job done. Placing the containers back to the bag again, you zip it up before treading your way back to the gym. Side by side on your journey, the redhead didn't miss the chance to tell you that she saw Akane this morning on the convenience store.

"Díos mío, Y/N... you should've really seen her smile!" She hold back a squeal, cupping her rosy cheeks as her golden eyes glimmers dreamily. It reflects the utmost happiness she feels. "She... she looked like an angel! A godsend ball of sunshine! The one that holds all my hopes, my dreams, and my heart―"

"stOP SIMPING OVER MY SISTER!" Yamamoto hollers out all the way from the other side of the gym. His forehead wrinkles scrunching intensely as he glare at the girl beside you.

"BOOHOO! BITTER STAY SINGLE FOREVER!" Rezu shouts back, her hand cupping the side of her mouth while the other shows a thumbs down as she tramp towards the male. "YOU CAN NEVER STOP A TRUE LOVE, TORA!!"

Chuckling at their nonsensical banter, you watch Kuroo approach you. An empty dark blue pail on his calloused fingers. "Hey Y/N, can you fill this so they can start mopping? I have to help Kenma with the net."

"Oh, sure." You assents, to which he reply with a quick smile and a quiet 'thanks'. He passes you the cylindrical container and jog over to the opposite pole to help his childhood friend on taking it down.

You spun on your heel and totter to the door, only to find that there's a head poking from the the doorway. It was beautiful girl with purple hair tied into a ponytail, and striking electric blue eyes darting everywhere inside the gym.

Though, there's something about her vibe that gives you an unwanted impression.

"Hey!" She perks up when her gaze dawn over your figure. You assume that she's probably looking for someone.

Posture straightening up, you muster up your courage to bring yourself closer to her and warily ask, "Uhhhh... hey? Is there something I can help you with?"

Her prying eyes fixates on yours. "I heard that you are into girls and friends with a lesbian. Is it true?"

The sudden intrusive question taken you aback as you continuously blink to let the situation sink in your brain.

'What's with this random thot questioning my sexuality now?'

Nevertheless the slight annoyance you feel, you still don't find any reason to deny it. Besides, your sexual preference isn't that much of a subtle thing anyway when you always talk about the girls you like with Rezu, so you think that people might've already guessed it.

"Yeah, s-sure. Umm..." bullets of sweat start to form in your forehead, along with your palms getting clammy due to the discomfort she's causing you. "Where is this coming from though...?"

She fully emerge behind the wall and stand tall, as you noted your slight height difference. "I just have to remind you that you shouldn't fall for me." Her arms crossed and scowl at you. "I'm already taken and also straight as a metal ruler."

You hold back yourself from making a face and letting your inward sharp tongue from driving your words because of how dumb this girl is. So instead of doing anything about her stupidity, you rather choose to stay composed and be mature at this kind of situation. "Err... okay? Is that all?"

"Oh, and one more thing," she holds up a finger. "You do know that homos aren't going to heaven as it was stated on the bible, right? So if I were you and your friend, you both should stop being one while you still have a chance to."

Okay, that's it.

Discriminating the others because of their sexuality who haven't even done anything wrong to her? That's just a low blow, and that is something you definitely wouldn't let slide that easily.

To be frank, you really hate drama, but you'll finish what she started.

Grip on the bucket's handle tightening, your usually bored and meek half-lidded eyes dangerously squint at her. "Really? We're not going to heaven because the bible said so? If discriminating others and making their existence irrelevantly inferior to anything is how you use your bible, then you're using it wrong."

The piercing stare of yours that's similar to a provoked stray cat turn the tables, placing her in the hot seat now instead of you as she take a step back. Caught off guard.

"Don't make it sound that you're some holy intellect when your attitude is obviously straight out from the gutter." You state firmly, steady tone dripping with venom and anger despite your calm composure. "My apologies, but can you kindly leave now? Your dirty shoes and obnoxious personality are tainting our gym. We do not tolerate things such as that here."

All those words you said seems put an invisible seam on her thin glossed lips, keeping it shut and unable to say any rebut, not that she could think of any smart comeback.

An expression of shame morph on her face as she scoffed and dip down her head, eyes looking away with her fists balled up. She wordlessly turn her back on you and began to wriggle herself out of the situation she made.

Following her retreating figure with your softening gaze somehow, quiet made you feel guilty. Within your mind, you start to overthink and reel over the things you break to her, as you recall the mildly teary eyes she have a minute ago.

'Did I really went that overboard?' Your lips tug down to a nasty, deep scowl.

However, it was now your turn to feel embarrassed when you hear the lesbian manager exclaim, "HAH, FUCKING BITCH SKEDADDLED! RAINBOW COMMUNITY FOR THE WIN!"

Peering over your shoulder to take a peek on the people you thought who're way too busy to even notice the dispute, your face heat up when you saw that most of them were staring at your small back the entire time, watching the whole ordeal.

"That's was a super smart comeback, so cool!" Inuoka exclaims in awe while Fukunaga drops his mop to give you an applause.

"Way to go, Y/N-san!" Lev cheers as if he just finished watching a drama movie he truly enjoyed in the cinema. Fist pumping up high into the mid-air.

Rezu cackles like a maniac along with Taketora as she look at you with something like amusement, that practically says 'heck yeah, Y/N just did make the dem bitch leave.'

With a grin, she exclaims, "BEGONE, THOT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1K 12
in which kuroo's cousin falls in love w the pretty setter. black y/n! akaashi x f!reader this story WAS kuroo's cousin!
145K 4.8K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
9.3K 442 38
Lev x femreader You are Yaku Morisuke's little sister, Yaku Y/n- a first year at Nekoma High school. Morisuke has earned the title of "demon senpai"...
1.2M 37K 34
โ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...