| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 27 :: Tsundere

10.2K 798 100
By eatinsbub

Bobbing his head to the music that was playing softly in the car, Taehyung checked his emails while returning back home. His car halted due to a little traffic and he raised his head from his lappy to find a few vehicles before his one in cue.

Letting out a small sigh, he looked outside the window, humming to himself lightly when his eyes fell on a familiar figure. Squinting his gaze properly, he saw a middle aged man, working in the sideway grocery store. He was one of the cooks who was fired by Y/n before.

Due to workload and the accident that happened, he couldn't go and meet them himself after they were fired, so taking this opportunity he stepped out of the car, directing the driver to park the car there itself. "Mr. Kim" The man immediately recognised his previous boss as soon as he stepped inside.

"How are you doing?" Taehyung gave him a warm smile, his heart filling with guilt that he couldn't stop Y/n from firing them that day. After staying with her for so long, he realised that she is indeed very protective about him but she wasn't that kind, which was not setting well with him.

"Good. I heard about you getting into an accident? Are you fine?" The man asked and Taehyung simply nodded his head. "It's good to see you working again….is this place paying you well enough?" "Oh! It does." The man gave him a polite smile. "Umm…" Taehyung cleared his throat. "I am really sorry about everything that happened earlier...Y/n was just….a bit-"

"Oh yes….how is y/n mam?" The man asked with a sudden excitement. Taehyung tilted his head a little with confusion but still nodded his head. "She is fine….I am sorry on her behalf. She was a little rude that day" "Oh no no sir! Please don't apologize. She was a little rude but she was also the one who got me this job."

"Hmm- What?" Taehyung crooked his brows, cruising his forehead with confused lines. "Yes sir...and not only me...she also helped two other people in getting a proper job... only Shein, among us, is still unemployed." The man completed leaving Taehyung baffled. Shein was one of the cooks too but what confused him was why would she get them a job when she was the one who fired them?

"Umm..ok-okay…" Taehyung shook his head, before walking away slowly from there. His head was filled with her thoughts while he tried to join dots but nothing was getting vivid to him. "Only she can answer for herself." He thought, before moving towards his car to go back home.

What the hell did I hear just now?

||

"Bomb blast!" Y/n gasped in horror when Jungkook unfolded the other half of the truth behind the codes which they found earlier in the pendrive which Lian was going to provide to that guy on their reception party night. "Yes….the dots we are seeing are actually the locations where Taehyung is going to travel for the next month." Jungkook sighed, leaning back on the chair that he was sitting in.

"Kang Heok Dwa wasn't supposed to kill him before….he just wanted to threaten his dad by causing him a little harm...then why is he now willing to kill Taehyung?" Y/n crooked her brows, too agitated and tensed about the upcoming events. "We can't really answer that question but whatever it is…..he is really wanting to kill Taehyung now."

"I will kill that as*hole." She fisted her hand, her teeths grinding against each other. Jungkook, who was sitting calmly, observed the change in expressions of Y/n from being gloomy to angry and raised his brow a little. "Noona….I can't help but ask you this…" He started, moving in his chair to sit up straight. 

"Aren't you too concerned about him?" Y/n looked at Jungkook with confused eyes and tilted her head a little. "I mean….before this also we have got many cases to handle but you weren't possessive about any other person like you are about him. Are you sure that everything is fine….and you are not-" 

"I am not what?" Y/n cut him off sharply. "I am not falling for him or something more bullsh*t like that? Jeon Jungkook I think you are forgetting that he is in my surveillance for a while and it's my job to protect him and…..after the elections….we will go our own way." She spoke hastily but Jungkook could recognise the fall in her voice when she spoke the last sentence.

His lip curved sideways into a small smirk as if he caught her lying red handed which he knew he did. "Stop smiling like a fool! We have many more imp-" She stopped in the middle of her conversation when her phone buzzed with a notification. Seeing the message that came in, her eyebrows crooked again. "What happened?"

She let out a small sigh before looking up to him. "That Soomi….she again borrowed money from him." She shook her head, leaning back on her leather chair. "So?" "I don't know….I just don't get good vibes from that girl.." Jungkook rolled his eyes after hearing her.

"Now you are really being possessive Noona….you are feeling this way only because she is a girl and his friend." "I am serious Jungkook." She glared at the younger guy who looked down, dismissing any disagreement between them. "Do me a favour…! Get me every detail about this girl...from her birth till now...I want to know every single thing about this Soomi." 

"Finneeeee!" Jungkook threw his hands up in the air before holding his stomach. "Noona, does this office of yours not provide any good food? Please order something for me before I die out of starvation." He blinked his eyes and formed a pout. "Yeah yeah sure my overdramatic puppy." She rolled her eyes at him before taking the telephone to call the cafeteria.

||

Y/n unlocked the door before entering inside only to welcome a dark living room. As she was about to switch on the lights, the lamp light beside the sofa switched on and her body jerked a little in surprise but calmed down the next second after seeing Taehyung sitting on the sofa, switching on the lamp and then switching it off periodically.

"Gosh! You scared me Taehyung!" She placed her hand over her chest, taking a long breath. Switching on the lights of the living room, she carefully looked at him. He was casually sitting on the sofa, his eyes on you, stiff. "What happened? Are you hungry?" She asked, removing her coat before hanging it in the hanger.

"How is your hand? Did you take your medicines well?" She sat beside him, taking his hand in hers. "Hmm?" She raised her face up to look at him sitting silent. Unusually silent. "What happened mister? Why are you so quiet today? The mansion is unusually at peace." She chuckled a little but got no reply from him.

"Why did you fire them if you had to give them a job afterwards?" Her grin faltered and her brows crooked together in confusion. "What are you talking about?" "The cooks. Why did you get them a job when you were the one who fired them?" He asked straight, not even blinking once and saw her face harden. Her eyes became blank while her smile was long gone.

Y/n's POV :-

What the hell? How did he know this? "Tell me. Why?" He asked again and for the first time in my life, I was feeling a little nervous. "Umm... because they were jobless…" I chirped awkwardly, too unsure of my answer myself.

Now how do I tell him that I fired them to keep him surrounded with less people to lessen the risk of danger around him but then I felt bad because they were jobless because of me and hence I provided them with another different job. "They, why did you fire them? And why didn't you get Shein any job?" 

My jaws clenched hearing Shein's name. Even he was a traitor. He was one of Kang's men who was recently appointed as a cook in the Kim mansion but before he could do anything to him, he was already fired by me. It was later that I found out about him and now he is in his right place. Hell. "Because I didn't want to." I simply shrugged my shoulders earning a scoff from him.

"Are you perhaps like those tsundere characters that we read in manga?" Wait. What? Manga? He means webtoon? My face scrunched in utter confusion after hearing him. "I am what?" He sat properly, facing me with a serious look marred on his face. "Tsundere….the type of person who appears to be cold and tough but is actually a softy inside." I closed my eyes after hearing him. My head was suddenly in pain because of his nonsense.

"I can't believe that you read webtoon at this age." I snarled in his direction. Can this man be anymore weird? "Heyyy!" He let out a shriek voice. "There is no age limit in liking webtoon...cummon! Don't be an oldie!" He frowned with a pout. Again! He is pouting at me again. Oh dear lord!!

"No but wait….if you really had to give them a job...then why didn't you hire them back here?" Oh god! Why is his head still stuck there? Forget about it already! "Because I wanted some…." I thought for an appropriate answer to distract him and my brain lit up with one. I pulled him a little close by his tie, making him gasp at my sudden action.

"I wanted some privacy with my husband." I smirked, seeing his face tense up because of our proximity. I don't know why but I really liked the way he always reacted to me flirting with him. I like the effect that I have on him. He blinked his eyes slowly but this time my heart started pounding hard inside my chest when he didn't push me away like he always did.

He was gazing into my eyes, as if trying to look for something and didn't bother to lessen the proximity between us. Hey! Cummon! Push me away! My heartbeats were running fast and I almost gulped when he leaned in closer. My breathings shortened and I leaned back in the seating position unintentionally.

"Really?" He whispered, his face awfully close to mine. My lips went dry and I licked them nervously, gaining his attention on them which was enough to make my heartbeats go frenzy this time. His eyes shamefully gazed at my lips before he leaned in more and just like I was assuming, his soft, thin lips were already touching mine.

______________________________________

I re-opened my Instagram account so follow me there to read one shots and short series of Taehyung 💜 my Instagram id is snitae.imagines. (Link is provided in my bio)

Give your reviews on this chapter 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 2.5K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...
1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
99.4K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
130K 5.4K 53
A girl , also known as the cold beauty . The one who can capture our heart just by a glance . One of the successful business women in the whole count...