๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐“๐จ๐จ | ส™ษดสœแด€ แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแด...

By luna_blinx

โ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ, ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ. ๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ญ๐“ธ๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€Š๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽใ€‹
ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแดแดœ แด‹แด€แด›๊œฑแดœแด‹ษช
แด‹ษชส€ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ แด‡ษชแดŠษชส€แดแดœ
แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช ๊œฑสœแดแด›แด

แด€แดแด€แดŠษชแด‹ษช แด›แด€แดแด€แด‹ษช

3.1K 89 9
By luna_blinx

❝𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚏 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛❞

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 【✗】

❝𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚊! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙸𝚏 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛!❞

»»———————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. ———————-««

The U.A. Highschool Sports Festival, one of the most highly anticipated events of each year, and even more so now that our adorable Eri had just been recently rescued. It was a commemorative event that all students looked forward to, well.. except Tamaki that is.

It has now became a tradition for class 3-A to host a cute cozy café each year within their classroom, complete with cute maid and butler outfits for each of the servers. Tamaki however, wasn't too fond of the outfits.. or the serving.. or with having to interact and serve random strangers.

He basically hated anything to do with him the entire word, social interactions.

Which now brings us to our current dilemma. That being Nejire trying to convince a very anxious elf boy to help her and her classmates take orders. "Come on, Amajiki! You know you want to!" Nejire practically screamed into the poor boys ear.

"Actually Hado, I very much don't want to. I can already imagine how embarrassing I'd look in that butler costume, not to mention how I'd completely fail at taking orders." Tamaki explained, mumbling the latter.

"Please, Amajiki! One of the original servers is absent today! I know you don't really like crowds, but could you please help us? Even some of the kitchen staff are helping us serve!" she continued rambling on, pleading for Tamaki to help them out.

Tamaki awkwardly fidgeted in his place, glancing towards his outfit then back towards the ground. Don't get him wrong, he'd absolutely love to help out his classmates, the problem was he wasn't too sure he could properly serve their guests without him accidentally tripping and spilling all the food on to them. Or if he could manage to even ask for their order.

"Pleaseee, Amajiki! Yuyu even made this outfit just for you!" Nejire pleaded once more, batting her eyelashes towards the shy elf boy, giving him the cutest puppy eyes she could muster. Going as far as to drag her poor red headed friend's name into the conversation. Practically guilt tripping Tamaki to agree.

'Well, I don't want to burden Haya, I don't want all her efforts to be for nothing. Hado said she even made this outfit specifically for me..' Tamaki thought himself, having a fight within his head about the pros and cons of agreeing to his bubbly periwinkle haired friend.

"H-how many tables do I need to serve..?" he begrudgingly answered, causing Nejire to immediately light up, jumping and twirling her maid dress in place as she happily celebrated for convincing Tamaki into agreeing.

"Don't worry it's just one!" Nejire reassured him, walking out and their small 'break room' before Tamaki could ask further questions. "Only one?" Tamaki whispered to himself, before sighing and quickly changing into his 'work attire'.

»»———————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. ———————-««

Tamaki sighed to himself once again, staring at his reflection in the mirror before tying the long ribbon around his neck into a slightly messy bow. 'I look.. weird.' he thought to himself, while mentally preparing for the horror that is.. social interactions.

Taking one more deep breathe, he pushed open the small curtain to the 'kitchen', where around half of his classmates helped and cooked the food they would serve to their guests. What surprised him though was that many of the kitchen staff were already gone, leaving only three people to prepare the meals.

"H-hado, are there that m-many p-people that almost a-all of our kitchen staff are now serving?" Tamaki questioned, shuddering at the thought of all the eyes that would be staring at him as he walks out of the room.

"Huh?.. OH! OH YES! T-There are SOOO many guests right now! But don't worry!  You only need to serve one table!" Nejire answered, nervously sweating as she stared at Tamaki's confused expression.

"A-Although I appreciate you making me serve only one table, Hado. I thi-" Tamaki tried to reply, but was immediately cut off. "OH! Did I mention how cute you look in that butler costume? You look so handsome, Amajiki!" Nejire gushed as she effectively diverted Tamaki's attention.

Tamaki just blushed and continued fiddling with his hands, that were now covered with white gloves. "Uh thank you, you look cute too, Hado." he nervously complimented back. Now noticing the cute costume she was wearing, complete with cute frills, an apron wrapped around her waist, a black bow tied neatly around her head and a very poofy mid-length skirt.

"Thank you! By the way here's the meal they've ordered! Oh! And don't forget to greet them a 'Welcome Back', okay Tamaki?" she reminded him, placing a tray of two (Drink)s, three ramen bowls and an apple smoothie into his hands, a meal fit for around three people.

"Oh Oh, why don't we practice your 'Welcome Back' a bit? You know you should always....." Nejire continued to ramble on about some tips on how to help her shy friend properly serve their guests.

However.. Tamaki's mind was elsewhere as he started sweating bullets, it seems that only now did he seemed to realize the fact he had to not only had to interact with and serve three people, but he'd have probably around fifty pairs of eyes watching him as he does so.

"Oh my! Look at the time! We shouldn't leave our guests waiting, Amajiki!" Nejire playfuly scolded him, dragging him out of the kitchen until he assumed they reached the table, both fully knowing Tamaki would take about half an hour before he even reached half way point.

And during all this time Tamaki had his eyes screwed shut, his heart almost beating out of his chest as he could practically feel all of the judgmental pairs of eyes watching as his pathetic shy self was dragged along by his joyful periwinkle haired friend.

His heartbeat sped up twice as much as he felt Nejire stopped dragging him and removing her hand that was gently placed on his arm. His cute elf ears could already hear the soft thuds of her footsteps as she skipped away, along with the slight clinking of the glass on the tray as his whole body shook with nervousness, feeling the three pairs of eyes in front of him, along with the other fifty pairs all around him.

He took another deep breathe, trying to calm down his shaking, gulping down the lump in his throat as he tried to form a coherent sentence. "I, uh, W-WeLCome BaCk!" Tamaki exclaimed, bowing down at the guests in front of him, silently cursing at his stutters and voice crack.

The entire room was silent for a few minutes causing Tamaki's anxiety to sky rocket. His breath escalated as he felt tears prick the corners of his eyes. 'I wanna go home...' he thought to himself, the shaking in his body not stopping for a second as the tray and food miraculously still in his hands shook with him.

It seemed like all the attention was now on him, him and his pathetic self as he couldn't even say the words 'Welcome Back!' without making an entire fool of himself. The thick awkward silence in the room just added to the judgement being placed upon him as he withered in his own self-hatred.

"Tamaki?" a familiar concerned voice broke Tamaki's train of thoughts, causing him to finally open his eyes and look at the faces of the guests in front of him. He was instantly met with the warm (Color) eyes of his loving and caring boyfriend.

He immediately, but gently, put the tray down onto the table and buried his head into his boyfriend's neck. Feeling the familiar strong arms of his lover wrap around his waist as he silently cried into his arms.

"(N-Name).." he whimpered out, voice slightly cracking, as buried his face deeper into his lover's arms, enjoying the extreme amount of comfort and relief it brought him.

"It's okay, Tama.. You did great!" (Name) tried reassuring his crying lover, tightening his arms around the elf boy as he started running one of his hands through Tamaki's messy indigo hair.

Although it did help, it didn't quite stop the shaking in Tamaki's body, his brain only now processing that he was crying like a baby, not only in front of the two other friends his boyfriend came to eat with, but he was also crying in front of a whole classroom full of people.

'(Name)'s gonna hate me now for embarrassing him. I mean who'd want to date someone like me? Not only is he gonna break up with me after this, but I'd probably get kicked out of The Big Three too. If I can't do the simple task of giving someone their meal without completely breaking down, how else am I gonna be a hero? I bet U.A's gonna expel me as well, and then...'

"Tamaki.." he heard his lover's soft voice call out to him, breaking his train of thoughts once again. "Tamaki, look at me.." (Name) said, slightly loosening his grip on Tamaki.

After a few minutes, Tamaki slowly pulled away from the (Color) haired boys neck. Looking at his lover's ever so handsome features as he felt his tears being wiped away by big warm hands.

"No need to worry, Tama! Look around you! It's just me, Mirio, and Eri in the room." (Name) explained, watching as his shy boyfriend's indigo eyes widened, clearly shocked. "W-What?" and yes indeed, there was no one else in the room but his boyfriend, bestfriend, and an adorable white haired child.

"Is Mister Amajiki okay, Sir Lemillion?" Eri asked, wondering why Mirio's friend randomly started crying. "Oh, don't worry, Eri! Look! Right now,(Name)'s taking great care of Tamaki! Right, (Name)?" Mirio tried reassuring the worried child.

"I-I'm fine Eri. I-I was just a little nervous, that's all." Tamaki also tried reassuring the adorable girl, before she realized something and excitedly gasped. "Are you Mister (Last Name)'s boyfriend?".

»»—————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. —————-««

"Where are we going, Sir Lemillion?" the curious girl asked as the trio walked along the halls of the third years, her small hands gripping the others larger ones as to not get lost.

"We're off to visit (Name)'s boyfriend! Oh, and Hado too!" Mirio casually responded, completely forgetting the fact that Eri was still a child, a child who new absolutely nothing about the term 'boyfriend'.

"What's a boyfriend, Mister (Last Name)?" and of course the cinnamon roll had to ask him. "I- Uh.. It's.." (Name) managed to mutter out as sweat started dripping down his temple.

Not able to come up with an answer, (Name) turned towards his classmate and started to glare daggers into him, while the other paid no attention to the death stare being thrown at him. As he apparently found the plain white walls of the school far more interesting.

"Uhh.. It's basically.. when two people.. really really like each other.. a-and they get together.. then.. the title they now have is boyfriend or girlfriend." (Name) explained, hoping the child atleast somehow understood.

"But I thought only girls could be with boys..?" Eri questioned, furrowing her small eyebrows and silently question every single Disney movie she's watched with Aizawa. "Oh you poor child.. did the homophobic rat get you too?" Mirio questioned under his breath, hoping the curious girl didn't ask any further questions.

"Ahem, it's perfectly fine to like whoever you want to, Eri. And even though boy and boy, and even girl and girl, relationships are uncommon, it's perfectly normal to feel that way. Although some people don't think so and hate on them, it's perfectly fine."

Eri immediately gasped, "People hate on Mister Amajiki and (Last Name)? I-if I see someone like that, I-I'm going t-to... I'm going to punch them really really hard!" Eri exclaimed, a determined look on her face as she demonstrates her so called really really hard punch on Mirio's arm.

The two classmates chuckled at the adorable girl, very happy the girl managed to grasp the idea of not so straight relationships. "Thank you so much, Eri! I'll be sure to let Tamaki know too!" (Name) responded, a bright smile on his face, happy that the girl accepted their relationship.

The three then continued to chat away, talking about random topics and occasionally lifting Eri off the ground as they made their way to class 3-A's café.

»»———————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. ———————-««

Tamaki grumbled as he leaned his head onto his boyfriend's shoulder, using it as a make-shift wall to hide his embarrassed face. He could already envision Eri's excited face as she glanced back between him and (Name).

(Name) merely chuckled as he saw Eri's face, "Yes, Eri. Mister Amajiki's my boyfriend." he replied, rubbing circles on Tamaki's back to comfort the embarrassed male.

"Hi everyone!" an excited Nejire skipped towards their table, waving her hands excitingly. Only stopping when she noticed Tamaki glaring at her with a deadly stare, causing her to let out a nervous laugh.

"H-hi Amajiki.." she greeted, the clearly displeased male just continued to glare at her. "Okay! Okay! But there's a very justifiable explanation as to why I lied!" now this caught (Name)'s attention, making him turn to glare at her as well as the two waited for her so called 'justifiable explanation'.

Nejire took a deep breath before explaining herself, not taking a single break between her sentences. "Okay, so I know that Amajiki doesn't like talking to people and all, but I really wanted him to serve you guys! I also thought that (Name) would really like it if Amajiki dressed up in the cute butler outfit. But the only way I thought this could work is if I tricked him into helping us!"

Tamaki sighed hearing Nejire's explanation, "Well, atleast you were right about one thing. I would've never worn this stupid outfit unless you forced me too." he agreed, stopping his glaring at his classmate to continue burying his head into his lover's neck.

"I get where you were coming from Nejire.. But Tamaki almost had a panic attack because of this.." hearing this, apologies immediately began to spill out of Nejre's mouth. "Waaahhhh! Really? I'm soooo sorry Amajiki! Please forgive me!" she said, bowing her head multiple times.

"It's fine, Hado.. (Name) was here so it was alright.." he reassured the girl, mumbling the later as he nuzzled his nose against (Name)'s neck.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we should hurry up. Midoriya's class is about to perform!" Mirio interjected, continuing to eat his food along with Eri. 

"You're right! Sorry Tama, but could you please let go for a bit? I can't eat properly." Tamaki reluctantly let go, sitting in the seat beside his boyfriend. 

Seeing his saddened look, (Name) immediately intertwined their hands under the table. Sending Tamaki a warm smile when he glanced back towards him.

Nejire soon sat down and the five began chatting with each other, talking about everything and anything that came to mind. With Nejire and Mirio naturally leading the conversation.

The three soon finished their meal, walking towards the kitchen and placing their plates into the sink. Leaving the couple alone as Tamaki began to change out of his butler costume, with (Name) waiting outside the changing room like the respectful gentleman he is. Nejire already changed before coming towards their table to greet them.

After a few minutes Tamaki had changed back into his school uniform, peaking his head out of the small curtain to see his boyfriend waiting for him. All the kitchen staff now gone as their break had finally begun.

(Name) turned towards the 'staff room', seeing his adorable boyfriend peaking his head out like a small kitten. Chuckling at the mental image, he opened his arms, inviting his boyfriend for a big warm hug.

Tamaki immediately stepped out of the room, quickly walking towards his boyfriend as he was engulfed into his lover's safe warm arms. "I love you.." Tamaki mumbled out, face buried into the taller's chest.

(Name) smiled at his boyfriend's words, leaning down he buried his face into the smaller's neck "I love you too, Tama.." he whispered into his elf ear, sending shivers down the other's spine.

"By the way.." (Name) started, slightly pulling away from the hug to look at Tamaki's face, sending a cheeky smile shortly after.

❝𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝.❞

»»———————- .⋅ εïз ⋅. ———————-««

I don't really think Tamaki stutters that much? In the anime atleast, both sub and dub. Although he does mess up his words some times. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.9K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
92.8K 3.5K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...
683 9 24
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž Black ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž and other various ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, all in one story. ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ...