𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎...

By 1-800-Sistershookth

┈┈ ✦ ⋅ ⋯ ୨ ❝ What in the Gordon Ramsey is going on here!? ❞ Forks, home of the supernatural and mundane. Wol... More

𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑
Mᴇᴇᴛ Lɪʟɪᴀɴ Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ Sᴡᴀɴ
☾ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ ☽
ᴠᴇʀᴛɪғɪᴇᴅ ɪɢ | ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 2 ᴍᴇᴍᴇs | ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ Cᴏᴜʀᴛ / ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴs | Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs Nᴏᴛᴇ
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋
??????? ?????
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐼𝑋
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝑌
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☺︎︎
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ☺︎︎
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ☺︎︎
☾ Aᴄᴛ Tᴡᴏ ☽
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑂𝑁𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸
𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
My absence | Author's Note

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝑊𝑂

20K 612 215
By 1-800-Sistershookth

( outfit later on in the chapter )

" Me and your girlfriend playing dress up at my house.

I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch.

She cute. Kawii. Hentai boobies that excites me.

I think she really likes me. Ask politely can I oh~ oh~ oh~ "

Unedited

No one

AFTER THE "INCIDENT" THAT HAPPENED WITH LILIAN,  Alice took it upon herself to grab Jasper and take her home.

Charlie was out at work and Bella was still at school, so they had the house all to themselves.

Lilian fell asleep in the car so Alice took the opportunity to tell Jasper everything.

Jasper's nerves shot through the roof as soon as he heard. Alice couldn't find it in herself to smile after that.

The two vampires were worried about their shared mate.

Lilian laid in her bed, sound asleep as Jasper and Alice argued about what to do.

Exhaustion dawned on her as soon as she hit the cars back seat. She was peaceful as she slept but that didn't seem to ease Jasper and Alice's worry.

Lilian listened to the hush voices of Alice and Jasper. She had woken up not too long ago. Her body was soar and her throat hurt from all her crying so she just laid there for a few moments.

She was confused about what happened to her. It's never been that bad before, but for some reason it all felt right. It hurt like hell but it felt natural, needed.

"I'm telling you, we should tell Carlisle!"

"It's not our place to, Jasper!"

Lilian sighed as she walked down the stairs. The hushed whispers stopped immediately.

Lilian rolled her eyes at this, "Oh don't stop on my account."

"Hey.." Alice greeted with a fake smile.

Lilian rolled her eyes. She pursed her lips as she watched the two's anxious expression.

"Don't do that."

"What?"

"Don't do that. Don't act all weird because I had a freak episode. I'm fine." The Swan girl lied. Jasper rolled his eyes at her obvious fib.

"Darlin, we're not just going to sit here and act like that 'incident' didn't happen." Jasper stated. Alice nodded in agreement, standing tall next to her mate.

"Technically, we're not sitting, we're standing." Lily snarked. Alice and Jasper rolled their golden eyes in sync at their mates attempt to avoid the conversation.

"Lilian." Alice said sternly. Lily huffed at her full name.

"Alice." Lily shot back through clenched teeth.

"Lilian Crescent Swan, we're gonna sit here and talk about what happened."

It was silence for a minute. Harsh looks being traded between the throuple.

Alice and Jasper vs Lily. It was a sight to see.

The silence was broken by a soft sigh, "I need a drink."

"Your underage." Jasper pointed out instantly. It was now, Lily's turn to roll her eyes.

"And your overage." Lily said calmly as she poured herself a glass of her father's wine, before she found herself sitting opposite of The Vampires.

"What was that, lil's." Alice asked softly. Her eyebrows pulled down, making her look like a sad golden eyed- pixie. Lily stared at her, her own angry facial expression softening.

"I honestly don't know.." Lily whispered. She suddenly felt vulnerable, little.

"Well, we'll figure it out together." Jasper smiled. Lily returned the soft gesture, suddenly feeling warm.

The feeling was just.. balanced.

The next day, Lilian felt lighter. She had told her boyfriend and girlfriend about the weird things going on with her, but she had no clue what to do next though.

Jasper and Alice had been very supportive, and the three decided not to tell anyone else. Lily wanted to know what was going on with herself before she brought anyone else into her problems.

Alice was back to smiling, Jasper was back to his teasing and Lilian was back to her "bad bitch, take no shit" self.

Currently, the three soulmates sat in the middle of the woods. Alice was feeding on a deer, Jasper was feeding on a deer as well and Lilian was watching The Vampire Diaries on her phone while perched up in a tree.

"You think, Bella's already at home?" Jasper asked Alice, finally disconnecting his fangs from the deer's neck.

Lily's head snapped up from the episode she was currently watching for the sixth time.

"Bella's at your house!?" Lilian questioned, practically yelling. Alice giggled at the Swan's antics. She found amusement from these particular moments with the three of them.

"Did we forget to tell you?" Jasper asked, his southern accent giving off hints of amusement.

"You absolute whores!" Lilian shouted playfully. A chuckled racked through her chest at the thought of a awkward Bella trying to make conversation with a family of Vampires.

"You did that on purpose!" Lilian exclaimed, her eyes twinkled with excitement, suddenly wanting to rush their peaceful moment up.

"Welp, let's go. As much as I love seeing you drain Bambi like a Stefan Salvatore tease, I'm feeling chaotic."

Lilian jumped out of the tree as Jasper sped towards her, quick to catch her.

When Lily went with them out feeding, this was a natural occurrence. She would mosey likely be perched up in a tree, dallying on her phone or watching her mates feed. She would then jump out the tree and Jasper or Alice would catch her. She called it 'throuple goals'.

Lily swung herself around slightly so she was situated on his back.

"Giddy up, cowboy." Lily said. Jasper chuckled lowly. The three mates shared a glance before the two vampires rushed off in direction of the resident vampire-filled house.

'This should be entertaining'

—Authors Note—

Of course Alice would tell Jasper, did you think otherwise?

N E WAYZ this chapter sucks ass cheeks 🙄🖕🏽

Also it has come to my attention that I haven't told you me name

Y'all rn:

Anygays it's Bianca 😗

Yeah.. basic ass name.

Reminder that your all bad bitches and have serious POWER!

I ALSO WANNA THANK YOU ALL FOR
103K FUCKING READS!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GODS- WHAT

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH

Question of today : Any drama going on in your life? If so, spill

Updated : 6.8.21

Word Count : 1030 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 30.5K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
72.8K 2.4K 35
Two species- shifter and vampire in love with the same girl, now what could go wrong. One a childhood friend and the other the pale skinned boyfri...
623K 15.6K 48
"Is this what you want?" he murmurs, gaze gliding down to where his fingers linger dangerously on my upper thigh. Resting his hand on the surface bes...
257K 6K 23
"That was not what I expected when we move here" ° ° ° ° Irene and her twin brother, Tony, move to Forks. The news of two new students spread fast an...