Lukloe: A Love Story of Chloe...

By Nataly3727

A love story where Luka and Chloe are both called for superhero duty, as Hawk Moth has made an intense plan... More

Senti-monster Battle
Senti-Monster Part 2
Pre-post Dinner
A Dinner with m'queen
The Dinner
My Partner in Justice
Hero's Day Again (Chapter 7)
Game Time! (Chapter 8)
Where to Begin? (Chapter 9)
Truperion(chapter 10)
The Cycle
To Luka,

Author notes

373 10 21
By Nataly3727

Hi if you made it this far your a true one 🤧.Was this a good ending? I tried my best and I'm not good with words so it was hard for me to write this story. Did I edit my work not really 😂but it was fun writing this story. I hope people liked it, should I write more stories? Sorry it was so rushed I'm a pretty straight to the point person. I was also trying to finish this before my birthday which was March 27. Also I probably should've edited the story, sorry. Thank you to all the people that read, voted or followed me, you guys are amazing! I've followed some of you guys because y'all are so loyal and kind, many people voted/commented multiple times and it melts my heart 😩. I also made another story on my account check it if you'd like! It's about Marinette having a mental illness, so because of trama she created the illusion of being a superhero, each page is a different perspective of the people around her.

Ending Explanation:
If you didn't understand the ending what happened was that Viperion failed to protect Chloe, so he died. At the end Chloe writes a letter to him and herself because Lukas form of love was through letters. The letter was her giving him thanks and in rememberance of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.7K 11
He took a few more breaths and looked slightly up letting rain drip on his face. If she knew he was so scared they would never have done this. Neve...
46.5K 1K 30
Adrien Starts debating on who he has feelings for. Ladybug or marinette? When he starts visting her as chat noir will a new love blossom or will some...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
47.4K 1.4K 30
My contribution to Adrinette April 2020, with a new prompt everyday in April. None of the plots are interconnected, they're all seperate storylines...