Guide to survive and Love in...

By cheshirenek0

Gotham was not an easy place to live, anyone could tell you that, and it was because of that, that when she w... More

I feel so touch right now.
Sure thing and I am the easter bunny
You ruined me too
What are you doing here?
I like you sometimes.
Damián is going to kill us.
can I least keep my bags?
take care little bird.
I lied.
Ayuda por favor.
what are they dancing?
For the aesthetic.
Damián I am scared.
would you let me in?
Is cheesey
He was so cute.
He is not my boss.
Your son is a mother hen.
He was dressed like tinkerbell
Until Damián show up
Not my finest moment
started a tumbler page for his new best ship.
what's wrong?
Now if you want to live!
I am not a Robot Vina.
Lo siento no hablo inglés
This is hell, this is definitely hell
Interlude: Okay.
you got teased for being a pervert
Well I feel flatter
You truly don't know
Do it
You are nuts
Interlude: I like a good challenge
You are enjoying this
We are taking this to our grave
You had to promise to never tell Damián
You are the biggest idiot in the world
interlude: Do you know?
Fucking watch
She had potential.
trash doctor's house is in my bucket list
Please don't eat me
I'll go get the shovel...
Tell me
We even asked Dick's help
Well holy shit.
Donatello Vittoria

Interlude: Earth 38

182 10 47
By cheshirenek0

Note: This is a different earth were Bruce is not Batman and he still took the boys in. And someone else. So enjoy!

Earth 38.

"Why can't I go to school too?" Asked Davina hugging her plushie toy of a polar bear that Jay got for her last week.

"Nobody goes to school because they like to go, trust me" Said Dick ruffling her hair.

"I like to go" Added Tim checking that he had all his things for school.

"That's because you are fucking nerd" accused him Jason.

"Watch your mouth Todd" Damián warned mostly because he didn't like that Vina was exposed to such a crude words.

"Prude" said Jason showing him his tongue making his younger brother to roll his eyes.

"Really mature" answered Damián.

"Why can't I go?" Asked Davina again and this time they all shared a look.

"Why have already talked about this kitty cat" Started Dick.

"It's too dangerous for you to go" followed Tim with soft eyes.

"You need to stay here where is safe for you" said Damián putting a hand on her shoulder.

"It's not fair, I am trap here all day" she complained.

"Who is trapped here?" Asked Bruce from behind taking Vina in his arms "what got you so blue?"

"I want to go to school with the boys." She explained making a pout. " I get bored here  all day, and besides you always say that I am more safe with all you next to me, and in school I can be with them" Davina reasoned.

"Well... I guess that it wouldn't be so bad"

"Father!/Bruce!/B!" The boys screamed clearly not liking the idea of Vina leaving the manor.

"We would talk about this on dinner now to the car it's going to get late for you" He said kissing Davina's forehead and putting her on the floor.

"Tt" they all went to the car but not before hugging and saying their goodbyes to Davina who just stayed with Alfred.

"Now, should we go to our classes?" The butler asked and Davina just nodded feeling excited about the possibility of going out again.

She couldn't wait for dinner.
.

When Davina was really really little — even more than now — she had a car accident.

Well at least that's what the older people told her.

She just knew that one day she had a horrible headache and that she was on a hospital bed.

A lot of people came to see  her during that time. Mostly doctors that were Interested in her ability and some social worker — and she vaguely remembered an old lady that felt nice to have around and that was awfully familiar —

Apparently her parents weren't longer around and since she was a meta — apparently that's how she survived and how she save someone else who's name or face she couldn't remember — they didn't knew where to place her.

That's when Dad show up.

He was nice with her and brought her a lot of gifts.

He came almost every day until one day he said that if she wanted she could go with him.

And Davina didn't longer like to be on the hospital so she took his hand and left with him.

Sometimes Davina remembered to have a different last name.

Or having another family but everytime that she said this to her family they would said that they were the only family that truly loved her.

So she didn't need to think about the past anymore.

Davina was blessed to have such a loving family.

.

When Dick first saw Davina she was this little girl with strange but beautiful yellow eyes that would hide behind Bruce legs.

She was adorable and Dick loved her right away so he took her hand and show her all the manor and the best places to play and hide.

And soon Davina would be looking at him in wonder and drinking in all he had to say. It was like when he was on the circus and everything that he did on the aire amazed the public.

It was intoxicating.

Dick would hold her tiny hand close to him and would tell her all the story's about his travels with his parents while they played on the manor and it would feel like the best.

Jay and Tim were different. They were too old or too broken to hear him with the same innocence that Davina had.

Besides they didn't need him, they knew how to take care of themselves but Davina — sweet, little, fragile Davina — didn't, she needed Dick to care of her.

Even if she didn't knew it.

"I thought that I had already pick it up" Davina said between tears after tripping with one of her toys that she did pick up but Dick put there again because she had being spending too much time with Tim and when she was hurt or sick Davina would always go with him.

Because he was the older brother and knew how to take the best care of her.

"It's okay, the pain would go away soon" he promised after putting her a band-aid on her knee "you want me to carry you?"

"Yes, please" She said and Dick give her a piggy rid because even when Davina could be anywhere that she wanted with just a blink she still choose the security of her brother arms.

Because he was the older brother and he knew what was best.

.

When Bruce pick another kid Jason really didn't paid too much attention seeing as it was apparently a hobby of his.

Rich people had weird hobbies like that so he didn't really question him about it because as long as he had a roof on top of his head and a warm meal everyday he didn't care.

She was really small.

Jason saw her during meal time and sometimes he would see her playing around with Richard.

He didn't really paid her too much attention until one day she talked to him.

"I think I remember that book" He heard say and when he raised his head  he watched curios yellow eyes looking at his book.

"You think?" He asked confused.

"I don't remember much before waking on the hospital" She answered easily not even blinking once while saying it.

"What about your parents?" He asked with curiosity and she just denied with her head.

"Can you tell me about what  the book is? Please" she asked and for a moment Jason felt sorry for her.

It couldn't be easy to not remember your own parents. Yes, his weren't the parents of the year but he had his moments with his mom and for a while they were all he had.

"I can read it to you" he offered and her face light out like a Christmas tree.

"Really?" She asked excited.

"Yeah, just keep it quiet" He answered and she just nodded and sat next to him with bright eyes waiting for him to start.

It felt... Nice.

And after a while it became a thing of theirs. Davina would just randomly appeared and he would read out loud to her whatever book he was reading at the time.

And when she found out that he used to hide food — when he was afraid that Bruce might kick him out — she started to bring him food.

Davina even asked to Alfred to teach her how to do his favorite cookies.

And that was the more nicest thing that someone have ever done for him.

She always give him a bright and pure smile and heard closely every word that he had to say. It made him feel important... Wanted.

To know that even when Davina had Richard all wrapped around her pinkie she still came to heard him read and just spent time with him was amazing.

He wanted to keep her.

"Jay" called Davina hugging him by the waist "help" she asked.

"Why should I do that?" He asked raising and eyebrow choosing a book from the bookshelf. 

"Because I love you?" She said.

"Try again" he answered taking another book.

"Because you love me" she said this time. "And because I'll make cookies for you" she added and he stoped in his search.

"What do you need?" He asked turning around to face her.

"Book report" she told sighing "I need to choose a book and they are just too many options!" She lamented.

"I guess I could help you out" He said and like the first time that he offered to read for her, her face light out and she jumped to kiss him on the cheek hugging him from the neck.

"Thank you! You are the best!" Davina said happily and Jason hug her back feeling the nice warm feeling that came from keeping close his little kitty cat.

That wasn't so little now.

But Jason decide not to think too much on that.

Davina was still too young and they had all the time on the world.

Because she was not leaving any where without him.

Never.

.

In the beginning Tim had being excited to become part of a big family.

He thought that he  would never be alone again.

Or at least that's what he thought but reality was different.

He was too smart and fragile too keep up with Dick,  Jason didn't care for anyone on the manor — besides Alfred — and Bruce like his parents was almost never around.

So things didn't really changed for Tim in the end.

Not until she show up.

Davina was more small than him but she managed to keep up with Dick in almost all of his games and she even got  that the loner of Jason opened up to her.

And Bruce did start to spend more time in the manor.

So maybe it was just Tim the one who wasn't worth the effort.

Until one day he found Davina alone looking very distress.

And he was curious about what put that expression on the usually happy girl.

"I think I broke it" she admitted holding the instant camera that Bruce gave her just a couple of days ago. "Bruce it's gonna get so mad" Davina regretted in the edge of tears.

And Tim knew that Bruce probably wouldn't care and would just buy her a new one — even more expensive than this one — and that would be the end of that.

But Davina didn't knew that.

"I'll help you" he offered and watched the little girl give him a hopefully look. "It would be our secret" he added and she nodded seriously.

Tim fix the camera for her and it was the first time that someone looked so amazed for something that he did.

It felt... Nice, really nice.

So Tim continued to help Vina and kept her secrets.

And it felt really good knowing that even when Jason and Dick got to spend more time with her, he was still the one that Davina trusted the most.

"It's normal?" Davina asked under the safety of the night in their little hide out on one of the abandoned music rooms of the manor.

And Tim knew that it wasn't normal. Hugging and kissing someone on the cheek to express love between family was normal.

Mouth kisses and lingering touches? That wasn't normal filial love.

But Davina who had a restricted vision of the outside world didn't knew this.

"It is" he answered with a comforting smile watching the relief in Davina's face.

"I see" she murmured to herself and then nodded truly believing every word that Tim told her.

Because she could trust in Tim.

"But it you don't feel very confident if you are doing it right we can practice" he offered with a kind smile and Vina pretty eyes light out.

"Thank you Tim!" Exclaimed Vina with a beautiful smile.

And it was fine because Tim would keep all Davina's — and his family — secrets.

He would help to keep his family together.

.

Damián was the last to arrived to the manor.

And in the beginning he had no interest in the childs that his father fostered.

But he had some interest in the girl.

She was a meta.

And his grandfather had never talk kindly of them so he was curious about what was so special about her that made his father want to keep her.

Davina was nice.

She was very different from most child their age, she wasn't loud or stupid.

Davina wouldn't bug him to play with her all the time instead she would silently wait for him to decide to do an activity together.

And she would always heard everything he had to say even when they weren't nice things.

Davina didn't cry when he hurt her, she would just wait and take his hand kindly.

"I think someone said to me once that when people are hurting it's when they hurt other the most" She said softly "but we don't leave our family alone when they are hurting, so you can say whatever you want to me but I am not leaving" she assured with kind eyes and Damián wanted to scream loudly to her that it was stupid thinking that he from all people would be hurting.

But instead he just grab her hand a little more tightly.

In the beginning he wasn't happy about Vina going to school with them. People weren't as accepting of meta as how the tried to seen to be and besides he didn't want for Davina to get dirtied with the outside world.

But it wasn't so bad.

Because they had the same age Vina end up in his class and he got to spend more of his day with her, and since he already had a reputation not one came closer to them.

So everything was fine.

Until he started to note the little things.

Thanks to her mom and Grandfather Damián was quick to take in the little things that not one else noted.

And since Vina was so important to him he took extra care on her.

That's how he could see what was happening with her.

And even if he didn't like it, he was greedy.

Besides saying the truth would probably be only good in destroying their family and Damián liked his family.

So he just went with the flow.

"I don't think we should this on the school" Said Vina while he kissed her neck softly.

"Tt, it's fine" he answered opening her shirt to have more access to her soft skin. And Damián didn't like to do it here either but in the house he would have to share and he liked to have Vina for himself from time to time. "Trust me" he asked and Vina just sighed and agreed with him like the good girl that she was.

There wasn't anything that Vina wouldn't do for her family and they all knew that.

It was what kept their family together.

.

Once upon a time when Bruce was leaving his office to have lunch with a possible business partner he found a lonely little girl.

She was searching something while she hide one of her eyes with her hand.

"Are you looking for something?" He asked curious and the girl looked at him with her only visible eye on the edge of tears.

"I lost my contact lent, Lela told me to never lost it" She said with her voice trembling a little.

"Can I help you to search for it?"

"Yes please!" She begged with such a sincerity and Innocence that for a second it overwhelmed him.

But he help her find her missing contact anyway and even help her to clean it and putting it on.

She had yellow eyes. The little girl probably didn't knew it but she had just outed herself to him like a meta.

But instead of looking distress she gave him a bright smile.

She was like fresh air.

And he felt the need to just... Snatch her away.

But just before he could think that further his father show up and took her away.

Her name was Davina Vittoria and she was the daughter of  nobody's that teach her to hide what made her special.

And that would more than once argue too much to pay attention to their child.

Vina's older brother had already scape many times from their house because of that and he couldn't even think about Vina doing the same and ending on the streets all alone.

But he didn't do anything.

Because they were laws and procedures... Until Davina end up with a pneumonia on the hospital because her shitty parents didn't pay enough attention to their own daughter.

They were going to kill Vina with their incompetence and he wasn't gonna let that happen so he took the problem on his own hands.

He didn't plan for Vina end up hurt — she wasn't supposed to be in the car — but he didn't complained much when she lost most of her memories.

Vina didn't need to remember those worthless people.

She had Bruce now and he would take good care of her.

Really good care.

.

It was rare for Davina to be alone. Usually one of her brothers would be with her at all times and if they couldn't be with her, Alfred and her Dad would keep her company.

But she was alone now.

Two months ago when she was waiting for Alfred after school and her brothers were busy arguing  with each other someone trip with her.

In the beginning she didn't notice nothing wrong until when she was on her room she felt something vibe in her pocket.

It was a phone.

Someone put a new phone on her pocket, but why?

She was curious so she took it and saw the new message.

It was picture of a family.

A family that she had forgotten a long time ago.

She blinked and got startled when she received a new message.

"Hi, Sis"

It was easy but it was the beginning.

For the next days she spent all her free time — and alone time — talking to her brother, her blood brother!

Dad had never told her that she had one of those! Why wouldn't he told her that? Her bro seem happy to be able to talk to her.

And after months of talking together Davina was about to meet her bro in secret.

So she was alone and waiting.

Davina had to admit that she felt guilty for doing something behind her family back but the thing was that for some reason they hated when she talked about her old family so she figured that they wouldn't be happy to know that she was meeting her brother.

Besides for a time now Davina was really doubting that they way her family acted was the normal one, but she loved them too much to question them about it, so she kept quiet.

Maybe now she could ask her bro about it.

Suddenly Davina felt someone putting a hand on her shoulder and she smiled happily knowing that her bro had finally arrived.

"Do— she was cut short when she felt a needle on her neck and she wasn't even able of looking at the other person clearly before she felt to the ground.

.

Tim knew that Davina was hiding something from him.

After all the secrets that he had kept for her he knew the little things that would give her away.

But usually Vina wouldn't last a day before coming to him with her secret.

But days pass and Vina still didn't came so whatever that she was hiding was something she couldn't tell to Tim.

That was bad.

So he talked to Damián who by the way that watched Davina closely knew that something was happening too.

Between the two of them found out the secret phone and Tim put a bug on it to be able of read all the conversations.

How dare that guy to talk to her? What if he was her brother? He hadn't being with Vina when she need it him! They had!

He was a threat to everything that they had built.

To their family!

And Tim wouldn't let him to just destroy their family so he came up with a plan.

Now he could probably tell Davina that it was dangerous to talk to stranger even if said stranger was her own brother but... There was still a  chance that she wouldn't listen to him.

So he made a different plan.

And talk to his brothers about it and even when Jason didn't like it very much he still agree to help.

This was the best for Vina.

And in that they could all agreed.

.

Vina was scared.

After she woke up she found herself in a strange room without  windows and really filthy — she was sure that she saw a rat running around — with just a big metal door.

And she had some kind of restriction collar on so she couldn't scape.

Dick had told her before going to school what people did with Meta humans.

Damián warned her about the horrible things that meta were put on black markets. Treated like property instead of human being used as weapon, toys and.... Other things she really didn't want to think.

Davina wanted her dad and her brothers.

She promised that she would never act behind their backs again! Davina only wanted to go home.

She swallow when she heard some noise outside of the room and shuddered with the idea that her captors were coming to see her.

The door opened and Davina hug her knees and tried to hide.

"Vina?" Asked a concerned voice that Davina knew and instantly raised her face.

"Dick!" She screamed relief in the edge of tears and practically jumped to her brother who hug her tightly to him.

Everything was fine know.

Her brother was with her and there wasn't anything that she had to be scared anymore.

.

Vina knew that she had worried sick her family with her actions so she didn't fought when her brothers decide that it was best for her to stay in the manor from now on.

So not more school for her.

But it was fine, because now she wasn't really sure if she wanted to go out anymore.

She had being terrified and didn't want  to repeat that ever again.

But this... This felt like a little too much.

"I really have to wear this?" She asked to her Dad that was finishing putting the restraining collar on.

"I know that you don't like it but your brothers and me where very worried for you... "He said serious with a little of fear and care in his voice "if something were to happen to you...."

"I..." She tried to cheer him up and  took his hand gently "I am fine now and I promised I would never do it again" Davina promised hugging her Dad.

"I know, I trust you" Bruce answered hugging her back letting her sit on his lap. "And Don't worry about the necklace or the school their just temporary measure until your brothers calm down." He assured her stroking her cheek softly with his hand.

"Thank you Dad! You are the best!" Davina cheered hugging him closely.

Bruce just stroke her back gently until she pull away a little and grab her face softly before kissing her on the lips.

Her lips were soft and tender as always. They tasted like strawberry and Bruce had came to really loved that taste.

When just the press of their lips wasn't enough he bite her lip and made her open her mouth so he could taste her better.

And from then it was just to easy to take what he wanted.

And Davina was just happy to help him feel good after all he did for her.

.

Bruce stroke softly the hair of Davina while she slept next to him.

He knew that her old family would one day try to steal her away but he also knew that they weren't match for him — or his son's — so he just let them be and waited for the opportunity to used them.

And his sons had known the best way to use that opportunity, Bruce was really proud of them.

And specially how they dealt with Davina's brother and Lela to make sure that they wouldn't longer be a threat to their family.

He didn't knew that Jason had in himself to be so... Violent — The rest? He knew all along and that's why he took them in, specially Tim

His family was safe and that was all that matter.

.

Note: I am good or not? Yes I am awesome! Thank you for reading!

Love you!

.

Extras:

Davina: When I said "bring me back something from the beach" I meant like a seashell.
Jason: *struggling to hold a seagull in a bag* well you didn't fucking say so.

.
Damián: Name a more iconic duo than my crippling fear of abandonment and my anxiety.
Damián: I'll wait.
Davina: You and me!
Damián: *tearing up* ...okay

.

Bruce: Did you do something stupid?
Jason; I think we both now the answer to that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 7.8K 173
I have no idea what timeline it is in my story, I bet this will not make sense at all but I love Damian and Raven together so... here I go. Hope you...
30.1K 1.2K 18
Tim doesn't plan on talking with Jason when he goes to crime alley, because why on Earth would Red Hood be there, right? ("Stupid fucker" Tim thinks...
98 0 16
Jason's back after seven years away. How's Batdad and the gang going to react to his return? How will they feel about the additions he's brought with...
228K 5.1K 17
You're a doctor from one of the small hospitals in Gotham. You have a gift called eidetic memory (means you remember everything from what you see to...