The Halls of Westwood [BxB]

By Confused_Bisexual612

Westwood Asylum: A school for fucked up boys Each boy is there for a reason. Everyone has a story, a past, so... More

Introduction
Updated Aesthetics
Updated Charactet Playlists
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note/ About Me
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Finale
Epilogue
New Book
Bonus 2 & 3
Bonus 4: Ti Amo
Bonus 5: Nodin
Bonus 6: Private Wedding Vows
Canons I Couldn't Fit in the Book
Sequel
Publishing?!

Bonus: The Wedding

1.4K 71 79
By Confused_Bisexual612

"I look better in a suit than you" Sage announced as she did a quick spin in front of the mirror. "Like, I know not outshining the grooms is a rule or whatever. But I just can't help the fact that I look better"

"Shut up. I only agreed to make you one of my groomsmen because-"

"Because you love me, sucker" Sage chuckled. Aiden rolled his eyes but couldn't help smiling to himself. He and Beau had been dating for three years before Beau proposed to him... On the same day, Aiden was planning on proposing to him. They had both confided in Jullian who had found the situation hilarious and helped pick the rings to be sure they matched without the other boy's knowledge.

They had a long engagement... Beau didn't even want to start planning the wedding until he was out of school so that was another two years. And then when they finally did start planning, the two boys couldn't make a single decision and ended up taking an entire year to get everything organized. Beau would be turning twenty-five in a few months and Aiden had only turned twenty-four a couple of months back.

The most challenging part had been picking their groomsmen and best man. Aiden had eventually decided on Edward for his best man and Sage, Jayce, Austin, and Xander as his groomsmen. Beau was even more indecisive if at all possible. But eventually, he had decided as Markos for his best man. Then Jullian, Jacob, his sister Lucy, and Lukas's cousin Charlie as his groomsmen.

Charlie and Beau had grown particularly close when Beau had visited his mother for a week. They exchanged numbers and would talk about Lukas together until the conversation morphed into a real friendship. Austin and Jullian had rushed into marriage a couple of years back... What surprised Aiden most was when Austin asked his little brother to be one of his groomsmen.

Jullian's career in soccer had skyrocketed after he left college and was recruited for a much bigger team. Not to mention, the money he brought in allowed Austin to keep pursuing dance. They still lived in Chicago but in a nice suburban neighborhood just outside of the city. Last year, they had adopted a three-year-old girl named Katie, and as far as Aiden knew, had another girl on the way with a surrogate. Aiden had thought they were a bit young, but Austin's reasoning was that he wanted to be able to keep up with his kids while he was still young enough to do so and before dance and soccer got the better of him and Jullian.

As for Markos, he had been thrown back into the spotlight like he wanted. He had published two books and had gotten back into modeling. He had put together a charity to help get trans youth the medication they needed with his friend Auna and overall seemed happy enough. Aiden rarely heard from him, but he was constantly bouncing from place to place and occasionally visited when he could.

After Mikayla hit eighteen, Jayce was finally given the opportunity to pursue college. He had moved to Canada last year and wanted to become an archeologist. It didn't surprise any of the boys that he wanted to stick in the historical field... Aiden didn't know much about Jayce's and Markos's relationship. The only thing that was confirmed was that they were still talking.

"Never thought I'd see the day my little brother was getting married" Xander grinned as he lightly squeezed Aiden's shoulders.

"Shut up... You're making it seem real" Aiden groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair, messing it up for the fifth time.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Beau was a runaway groom... I'd run too" Edward deadpanned as Sage helped straighten out his suit. Aiden groaned and collapsed into his chair feeling more anxious with each passing moment.

"That's what I'm afraid of" Aiden muttered. "That and a million other things" The door opened and a short blonde boy walked in with a curly-haired girl in his arms and a frown on his face.

"Beau's crying" Austin deadpanned before glancing down at Katie with a bright smile. "That's why your other dad is hiding outside the room. He can't handle emotions to save his life" he mocked in the high voice he only used for Katie. The other boys often teased him for it.

"Is he alright?" Aiden asked, his head snapping up. Austin only shrugged as if what he said wasn't shaking Aiden's world.

"Probably. Markos and Lucy are taking care of him so you don't have to worry" Austin mumbled, not bothering to lift his gaze from Katie who was nearly passed out in his arms. Jayce had helped Austin through the adoption system and helped him set everything up, but when it came time to finally choose the kid Austin and Jullian had fallen in love with the dark-skinned curly-haired princess in his arms. He had gotten more than enough help from Jayce when it came to learning to do her hair and it hadn't taken long for the other boys to fall in love with Katie and claim her as their niece.

"Okay..." Aiden sighed and leaned back in his chair. Beau and Shelby had insisted they got married in the church, and Aiden wasn't complaining as long as he got to marry Beau. Aiden wasn't religious in the slightest, he'd like to believe something was there after death but he simply couldn't. But he still went to church with Beau on the occasion just to keep him company. They had found a very gay-friendly church and overall, Beau seemed happy there.

"Where's Jayce?" Austin asked as he looked around the room.

"Jayce has become Shelby's new favorite person and I think she wishes he was her son-in-law instead" Aiden rolled his eyes in annoyance. It took him years to get the woman to fully like him. It took Jayce two minutes of meeting her. Now she was dragging him around to help her do random and insignificant tasks she could have easily done on her own.

"Quit touching my hair" Austin groaned as he tried to duck away from the tiny hands tugging at his naturally blonde hair. "That's just impolite"

"Otay twink" Her small voice squeaked. Aiden bit back a laugh as Austin's lips pressed into a thin line before his signature condescending smile reached his lips and he shoved his daughter into the nearest person's, who happened to be Xander's, arms.

"Excuse me while I kick my husband's ass" Austin deadpanned before angrily stomping out of the room to go hunt down Jullian. Aiden snorted as his brother awkwardly held the toddler before Jayce finally walked in.

"Katie!" Jayce grinned and Xander happily passed the child to Jayce. "How's my favorite girl?"

"Good" Katie giggled. Jayce had grown out his hair a bit. It was still in cornrows and they were now long enough to pull back into a small bun. He wore a matching suit to the other boys and wore a bright smile as he played with the small child.

Across the hall, Beau was having a mental breakdown. It wasn't because he was marrying Aiden... It was because Markos was his best man instead of Lukas. Beau didn't care that he wasn't marrying Lukas... He loved Aiden more than life itself. He wanted a nice long life with him and to spend every minute of it together. The problem came when he had believed that he'd get married with Lukas at his side...

"It's okay, Bubba" Lucy sighed as she gave Beau a tight hug. The small and curvy frizzy-haired girl had opted to wear a dress rather than a suit like the other boys and Sage. Since their wedding colors were brown and baby blue, the boy's suits were all a nice brown and white while Katie - their flower girls - dress was a light blue that matched Lucy's.

"I'm fine" Beau repeated although he certainly was not. Markos lightly massaged his shoulders from behind and Beau noticed a black diamond snake ring on one of his fingers.

"No, you aren't..." Markos sighed. "Do you want me to get Aiden?"

"No... That's bad luck" Beau mumbled. Things had been perfect between him and Aiden. They had been living together for a few years but hadn't slept together. Beau had always thought he'd lose his virginity long before marriage because for a long time he wasn't able to get married. Not legally, anyway. He had taken a purity pledge at his church when he was twelve. He didn't know what he was taking at the time, but if Lukas had taken it so would he. And when he did realize what he had taken, he had planned to break it as soon as possible. But not anymore... He had decided to uphold that pledge. He didn't know why, it just felt right and Aiden had been more than supportive.

They had also adopted a dog named Cheshire. A fluffy black and white collie with one blue eye and one brown eye. She was clever and sneaky and loved to steal Aiden's food. Beau thought it was hilarious but Aiden and the dog had an unspoke rivalry. Beau and Cheshire, on the other hand, were best friends and Beau often let Cheshire steal Aiden's side of the bed.

He had finished college and was now looking for jobs at nearby schools. He wanted to teach Kindergarten or first grade because he loved the energy of it all. He knew it would be difficult... Especially with a background like his and being openly gay. But he didn't care. As long as he could do what he loved and be with Aiden.

"What about Shelby? Jullian's getting his ass chewed out outside if you want to watch. It's funny as hell-" Markos rambled.

"I promise, I'm feeling better" Beau sighed. All he had to do was focus on reality. Lukas didn't need to be his best man to be there... Besides, Markos had done one hell of a job at it. The only thing that mattered today was that he married Aiden... And that he didn't throw up due to how nervous he was.

"Alright," Markos sighed and gave the boy's shoulder one last pat. "I'm going to go jump Charlie"

"You're gonna get your ass handed to you too" Lucy scoffed.

"Don't curse in the church, Luce" Beau rolled his eyes only to be ignored.

"Please, you're just saying that because he's your boyfriend. And he's like what? Nineteen? Twenty? He's just a little punk" Markos scoffed before going off in search of the tall and muscular blonde. Beau had to keep Markos on a tight leash. Mostly because Markos didn't know how to keep his mouth shut and had gotten in a very heated debate with a pastor during rehearsals. A debate Markos wouldn't shut up about unless Beau admitted he won.

Not much longer, and Beau found his throat growing tight as his groomsmen all lined up with their designated partners. First, it was Lucy and Sage followed by Charlie and Xander, then Jacob and Jayce, and finally Austin and Jullian. Then the two best men, Edward and Markos headed down the aisle. Beau was nervous... Terrified even.

"Are you nervous?" Shelby quietly asked as she ran a hand and down her son's shoulder. Beau nodded and quickly wrapped his arms around his mother, burying his face into her shoulder.

"I love you so much, Mama... Thank you for everything" He mumbled.

"Oh hush, baby. You're going to make me cry and it hasn't even started" Shelby mumbled. "I'm so proud of you, Beau... You're growing up so fast and I just know Aiden's going to make a wonderful husband" She soothed. Beau nodded and gave her one last squeeze. Beau's dad, David, walked Cheshire down the aisle with the rings tied to his back. David held Katie's small hand as she used the other to toss around pretty light blue petals with a big and goofy smile on her lips.

That was when the first groom arrived. A tall and smiling Indigenous boy with deep olive skin and hazelnut brown eyes emerged. A small and petite woman lightly held his arm and proudly smiled up at her son as she walked him down the aisle. This wasn't something either of them ever thought would happen... Aiden never thought he'd live past twenty and Aiyana never thought she'd live to see the day her sweet boy got married. But they couldn't have been happier to be there. She placed a sweet kiss on her son's cheek as they reached the end of the aisle and gave him a tight hug.

Beau adored Aiyana and Aiyana adored Beau. She was a sweet and talented woman with a generous smile. The first time Beau had met her she made an old family recipe for them to eat. Beau had complimented it and from that moment on the two were best friends... Beau couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law.

Beau's heart raced as the doors opened and Shelby carefully grabbed her son's arm. And at the end of the aisle, a gorgeous dark-haired boy was waiting for him. Beau could already feel his throat begin to tighten and for a moment he was terrified he'd fall and land on his face. But Aiden was waiting... Waiting with the widest smile Beau had ever seen and watering eyes.

When they reached the end of it all, Shelby pulled Beau down to place a quick and loving kiss on her son's forehead. She gave him a warm smile and squeezed his arm one last time before giving her son away for good.

"I love you so much" She whispered before taking her seat next to David. Beau's chest tightened as he moved to stand in front of Aiden and he resisted the urge to squirm in excitement. Aiden carefully held Beau's hands and the two boys couldn't help laughing a little as they met each other's gaze.

"You look stunning" Aiden whispered.

"You too" Beau whispered back with a small blush on his freckled cheeks.

"I have gathered you all here today to witness the union of Beau Martin and Aiden Coldwater" The priest carefully began. The priest droned on about the sanctity of marriage and read allowed a few passages and quotes about love... There were a few readings that Beau barely heard. Everything seemed to go by so quickly... And all Beau could focus on was Aiden and how stunning he looked in his suit. "And now to exchange the vows. The couple has decided to write their own vows, Aiden would you like to begin?" Aiden quickly nodded and Beau's chest swelled as the tall boy tightened his grip on Beau's hands before beginning.

"Beau Martin, words cannot even begin to describe how much I love you... How much I've always loved you. I will always be there for you, through thick and thin. Through happiness and sorrow. And through sickness and in health. It took me eighteen long years to find you, and six even longer years to finally be able to call you my husband..." Aiden paused to recollect himself. "I- I promise to hold you when your sad, I promise to be cheering you on as you accomplish your dreams and to always be your number one fan. I promise to spend every day by your side, to talk to you when I'm upset, and to always try for you. And most importantly, I promise to love you and cherish you until the day I die"

Beau bit down on his bottom lip and brought his gaze to the ground to keep from crying. A bright smile erupted on his face and a small laugh escaped his lips as a single tear slipped. His hands shook in excitement and his heart swelled to the point where he wasn't sure his body was capable of containing this much happiness.

"Beau, would you like to continue?" The priest gently soothed. Beau nodded and smiled down at his feet before meeting Aiden's gaze.

"Okay... Um... Aiden Coldwater, I love you more than I ever thought possible. You make me smile when I'm sad, laugh when I'm angry, and elated when I see you smile. You mean the world to me and I want to be there for you in your good and bad days... I want to be your shoulder to cry on and your hand to hold. It took me a while to realize it, maybe a bit longer than it should have, but it has been you since the day we met and I wouldn't give up a single moment with you for the world. I promise to be the reason you come home with a smile. I promise to grow old at your side and to cherish every moment with you. I promise to listen and to tell you everything... I promise to stop killing spiders and to take them outside instead and to stop giving your spot to the dog" Aiden gave a light laugh at the last part. "But above all, I promise to never stop loving you"

Beau quickly pulled a hand away from Aiden to wipe his tears away and couldn't help laughing as he noticed Aiden desperately fighting his back.

"Do you have the rings?" Aiden nodded and turned to get his from Edward while Markos quickly handed Beau his. The two boys turned to face each other once more.

"Aiden, why don't you begin" The priest smiled. Aiden nodded and gently grabbed Beau's hand with a winning smile.

"This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your husband. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours." Aiden carefully recited the script before slipping the ring onto Beau's finger. Beau's heart tightened as he repeated the process, carefully grabbing Aiden's hand.

"This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your husband. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours." Beau repeated before gliding it onto Aiden's finger.

"Aiden Coldwater, do you take Beau Martin to be your lawfully wedded husband? To live together in holy matrimony? To love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others?" The priest recited.

"I do" Aiden whispered.

"Beau Martin, do you take Aiden Coldwater to be your lawfully wedded husband? To live together in holy matrimony? To love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others?"

"I do" Beau whispered.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you partners for life. I invite you to begin your marriage with a kiss" It didn't take long for Beau to pull Aiden down into a long and slow kiss, ignoring the loud cheers and claps around them. They didn't matter... All that really mattered was Aiden.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 408 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
99.7K 2.4K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
48.6K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
33.1K 1.1K 38
Westwood Asylum: The school for fucked up boys What was once a well-run facility made to reform boys has lost funding only two years after opening. W...