redamancy || georgenotfound

By etroclus

a story in which she runs into the girls restroom to find him shoving a hamburger in his mouth. *** georgenot... More

zero
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

two

8.7K 295 84
By etroclus

dream @dreamwastaken
george gets so red when he's embarrassed it's so cute

Sapnap @sapnap
i know he's adorable

George @GeorgeNotFound
this isn't funny

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
why

dream @dreamwastaken
he embarrassed himself in front of a woman

karl :) @KarlJacobs_
oh snap!

George @GeorgeNotFound
shut up
     ↓
     TommyInnit @tommyinnit
i would love to hear more about this

Quackity @quackity
L HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

•••

"God, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Language."

Bad's exasperated "language" had repeatedly left his mouth seven times within the past hour, after another Brit, Tommy, had randomly joined the call. I had observed that the only words that spewed out of his mouth were either aggressive negative connotations or swears. It was half past ten now, and Cara had displayed our Discord group call on the stream, with everyone's cameras on except for mine.

I laughed, and shook my head as I shoved another bite of fried rice in my mouth. "What do you mean? I just said I'm from New York."

"You're from America," The words grudgingly spewed from Tommy's mouth, as if it were forbidden.

"God, Tommy, don't start this up again," Jack begged.

I cocked my brow. "Do you have an issue with that?"

"Of course I do," Tommy said crossly.

"I can't help you with that, then."

"Do you live here?"

"Not temporarily. I'm with my sister for the summer and she lives here."

Tommy sat up in his chair, and I could tell he was holding back from letting all the words in his mouth pour out, ninety percent of which I assumed would have been swears. He adjusted his headphones around his fluffy hair before asking "Has anything interesting happened during your time here?" I smiled at his attempt to be civil, and I took it.

"Well, I ran into a guy today in the girl's restroom of the grocery store eating a hamburger," I narrated the memory just as precisely as I could remember. The call went silent, and I held back laughter as I saw everyone's faces flash from content to confusion, some disgust, in a matter of seconds.

"He was eating a hamburger?" Jack clarified, his eyes a lot bigger than usual.

"Yes."

"In the girls restroom?"

"Yes."

"Did he say his name?" Niki chimed in, adjusting her rounded glasses.

I laughed, wrapping the blanket around my legs tighter. "I am not going to embarrass him more than he probably already is right now."

"Oh, come on!" Tommy shouted, throwing his hands in the air. He was silenced by a muffled shout, to which he responded back and shook his head once the banter had finished. "That was my mother. She says no more shouting."

"Yeah Tommy, don't want to piss off your neighbors," I giggled.

"Fuck off."

"Language."

Completely dismissing Bad's deadpans, Tommy continued on a short minute-long rant, going something along the lines of how incredible the Queen was. I didn't quite catch on to anything he rambled about, one of the reasons I planned on remaining faceless to the internet.

"No no, I'm just confused about the fact that he decided to eat in a bathroom," Bad brought the topic back up and wrinkled his nose, with agreement from Jack and Niki. "What kind of sane person eats in the bathroom?"

"Ouch, my high school self just got hurt," I joked, but immediately felt regret as Bad's eyes widened with shock then morphed into sadness.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he quickly apologized.

"No Bad it's fine, she was the one who decided to eat in there although I convinced her we could sit in the junior area," Cara butted in, crossing her arms.

"Tommy, quit laughing," I snapped. "And Cara, obviously juniors don't let freshman sit in their area."

"I am not!" he exclaimed, but his pursed lips and raised cheekbones said otherwise. I let a burst of air escape through my lips with a pop, and pushed the remainder of the fried rice away from my computer, no longer having the energy to focus on both being entertaining and feeding myself. I sent a quick text to Ria, informing her I had leftovers, and she quietly snuck into my room within a minute to pick up my bowl and scurry out.

The stream carried on for another hour, consisting of many debates between Tommy and Jack with Bad's usual scoldings whenever a swear left either of their mouths. Niki had shared how she first met another guy named Wilbur, seemingly another famous Twitch streamer. Tommy had also given more insight on his vlog on meeting up with some of his online friends in person, and demanded that I needed to watch the video first in order to understand what he was talking about. I sat through the midst of the chaos, amusingly observing everyone and occasionally jumping in when I had the chance.

"That is it for the stream today, who's live right now... okay everyone, I'm going to raid Foolish, go check him out! Thanks guys, see you next time!" Everyone waved at the camera after Cara's goodbye statement, and I watched the stream morph into a black screen when it ended.

"Hey guys, I'm going to hop off for the night because I really don't feel like getting yelled at," Tommy spoke quietly. The blue from his lights reflected on his face, causing him to look more tired that he probably was. "Puffy thanks for letting me tune in, and it was nice to meet you Aurora."

I smiled, and turned on my face camera to give him a wave. I laughed at his and Bad's caught-off-guard expression. "Bye Tommy, it was nice to meet you too." He gave me a salute before disappearing from the call, leaving Jack, Niki, Bad, Cara and I behind staring at each other.

"He was a mouthful," I started, suddenly feeling myself withdraw due to the fact that my face was shown to them. "Thanks for having me Cara. And nice meeting you Bad. I'm going to head to bed now." I waved at the camera once again, and left the call before anyone could say anything.

Quickly shutting my computer off, I stood from my desk and wandered out into the dark living room to take a peek into Ria's room. She sat at her desk, brows creased while staring down her computer screen. Her eyes flickered in my direction before settling themselves back onto the screen.

"I'm done with the stream now," I informed her. "It'll be quiet." She nodded, barely acknowledging what I had just said. I noticed the empty bowl along with three empty cups residing on her desk, and I distinctly gathered them up.

"Thanks," she mumbled, finally turning her head in my direction. I nodded, pursing my lips as I could see the exhaustion evidently displayed in her eyes. Ria had always been the hard worker between the two of us—she never allowed herself a break until she had completed everything within a sitting. Her determination and focus was something I'd greatly admired throughout my life, but also something that made me worry. Judging by the half-messy pile on her desk, I safely assumed that there wasn't much left for her to complete.

"Don't go to sleep too late," I advised as I backed out of her space. She let out a dry chuckle, and waved me off as I exited her room. I carelessly dumped the empty dishes into the sink before checking the lock on the door and heading back into my room.

•••

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
just spoke to an AMERICAN woman, feeling good

Tubbo @TubboLive
congrats!!!

aurora @roraevans
just spoke to an annoying british teen, feeling good
     ↓
     TommyInnit @tommyinnit
     i don't like you

Quackity @quackity
i like you
     ↓
     Sapnap @sapnap
     YO @dreamwastaken @GeorgeNotFound
     ↓
     dream @dreamwastaken
     holy crap

***
a/n
this story'll probably be short sweet and simple cause that's what my soul is craving but i am also in the mood to write a tiny bit of angst hmm :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.6K 52
❛ SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN ❜ ❛ HE'S A PRETTY BOY ❜ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...
318K 10K 38
adventure time lover and a weeb that just really love mine craft karl x fem! oc
387K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
397K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...