๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐“๐‡ | miya...

By -etherealv

โ๐€๐˜๐Ž, ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐„๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐Ž ๐Œ๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜.!โž โคท in which y/n eats to much candy and gets yelle... More

- SWEET TOOTH
- CHARACTER
- 002
- 003
- 004
- 005
- 006
- 007
- 008 / CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

- 001

3.3K 132 248
By -etherealv

(you and langa share a room, you have bunk beds, your on top. sorry if langa is kinda ooc with you, i feel like that's how he is as a brother.)

you had woken up around 11:24am. you looked down to see reki in langa's bed asleep. you laughed then jumped off and into langa's bed.

"hi reki! good morning!" you half way yelled with a smile on your face. langa walked in and went pale.

"did you just- wake him up.?" langa looked at reki who was rubbing his eyes then at you who was laying your head on reki's chest.

"probably. why?" reki pat your head and laying down.

"you shouldn't wake people up who are sleeping! especially not guest! especially not MY guest! especially not REKI!" langa half way yelled.

"reki is my guest too! you're  just the one that invited him over! right reki!?"

"i have nothing to do with this!" reki looked away and you sulked.

"yea you do! y/n decided to be a loud dumbass and woke you up!"

"who are you calling a dumbass?!"

"hmm let me think about it.." langa said as he put his thumb and index finger to his chin. looking like the "🤔" emoji.

"forget you! i'm going to the skatepark and nobody can stop me!" you said then got up.

"you still have to change, so i have plenty of time to stop you" langa said

"woah y/n- you have blue roots!?" reki said as he looked at your hair more as if you two were never arguing.

"my hair color is blue, i dyed it." you looked at him til you felt hands grab you. you looked up to see langa. he picked you up off reki and put you on the floor. reki yawned.

"what was that for!?"

"go get ready." langa said as he got in his bed.

you glared at him then walked out and went into your mother's room.

"good morning ma!" you said as you jumped into her bed.

she wrapped her arms around you and said "good morning baby, how was your sleep?"

"it was good! how was yours?" you said and looked at smiling.

"mines was great, thanks for asking." she let go of you and you got up and went into the bathroom.

TIME SKIP TO THE SKATEPARK- brought to you by joe being gay for cherry.

you was sitting down eating f/c (favorite candy) watching langa and reki skate. your board was in front of you as you kept eating candy til a young male caught your attention.

"ayo, stop eating so much candy.!" the black haired male said as he walked up to you.

you looked at him like he was crazy when he took the candy out of your hand.

"you can't walk up to someone and take their candy! that's stealing!" you said and reached into your pocket to get a lollipop, unwrapped it, then put it in your mouth.

"why the hell do you have so much candy!? what if you get a cavity!?" the male in front of you said as he took his hood off with cat ears on it.

"jokes on you, i already had one!" you said and stuck your tongue out, with the lollipop still in your mouth.

"how is that a good thing!?" he looked both concerned and annoyed.

"cause it's not "if" when i already got one!" you said as you tried to get your candy back.

the green eyed male moved back so you couldn't get it and sighed. "what's your name?" he said and stuffed your candy in his pocket.

"y/n hasegawa. but can i get my candy back!?"

"no. anyways.. i'm miya chinen."

"your name sounds familiar.." you said, forgetting about your candy.

"so does yours." miya said and langa and reki came up to you

"hi miya" langa and reki said in unison.

"didn't langa say no more candy y/n?" reki said as he looked at you

"wait- how do you know each other" miya said as he sat next to you and took the lollipop out your mouth.

"hey! that's mine!" you shouted and tried to grab it.

"reach for it one more time and i'm putting it in my mouth." miya said as he glared at you.

"y/n is my brother" langa stated

"WHAT?" miya shouted.

"could you not scream in my ear!?" you said and moved your head to the side showing him your blue roots.

"oh. that's why your name sounds familiar.." miya said as he put your lollipop in his mouth.

"what the hell?! that's mine!" you said and looked at him like he's crazy.

"oh yea.. anyways. it's good." miya said with a smile and a thumbs up.

you looked over to see langa and reki with two ice creams.

(i'm gonna start saying y/n instead of you. i might say you sometimes tho)

"when did you get those" y/n asked with an eyebrow raised like the "🤨" emoji.

"you look like the emoji with the raised eyebrow" miya said holding in a laughter

"don't compare me to an emoji!" y/n said as he grabbed the lollipop out of miya's mouth, putting it in his.

"you didn't even know him for a day and you're sharing a lollipop with him." langa said as he leaned the ice cream over for reki to lick, handing you a ice cream. "seems a bit gay to me." langa said after reki licked the ice cream

(reki and miya might be ooc as well,, srry.)

"it's not like that, stupid!" y/n said

"share your ice cream with miya if he wants some" langa said as reki continued to lick the vanilla ice cream in langa's hand.

"what if he has a disease!?" y/n shouted like he was worried and scared.

"i don't have disease you stupid slime!" miya shouted and grabbed y/n lollipop and threw it into the street.

"what the hell?! that was a good flavor!" y/n said as he watched his lollipop get thrown.

"you're right but you don't need to eat all that candy! those below me doesn't deserve candy." miya said with a wink.

"i'm not below you!" y/n shouted and stuck his tongue out.

"stand up and let's see." langa said then looked at reki who was skating.

y/n and miya both stood up and puts your back's together, y/n licking his ice cream.

langa used his hand to see who's taller and chuckled.
"miya's taller."

"i didn't even mean that kind of below me but i guess it works" miya said and giggled.

"no no! if you didn't mean it like that, it doesn't count!" y/n shouted and langa walked away and started to skate with reki, eating his ice cream cone.

"wanna skate?" miya asked as he stood up with his hands on his hips.

"no i have places to be" y/n stated and turned his head.

"not surprised. you're scared." miya said and walked away and started skating.

"i'm not scared!" y/n shouted and started eating his ice cream.

5 minutes passed and y/n was down to his cone when miya came up to him.

"i want it" miya said with his hand out.

"i spit in it" y/n said and bit the cone.

miya snatched the cone out of y/n's hand and started eating it.

"i said i spit in it!" y/n shouted with his hands on his head.

"you didn't, you're not that unsanitary." reki said as he sat next to y/n.

"would you shut up?!" y/n shouted as if he was going insane

(y/n expression was like that)

"it's ok babe." miya said and went to go skate still eating the cone he took from y/n.

"babe?! what the fuck?!" y/n shouted once again.

"stop cursing!" langa said as he continued to skate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 142 36
Started 11/4/2021 Completed 31/10/2021 Weather it killing kids or screwing in a church dream and george love eachother. So i hope i can share the stu...
18K 451 15
"I took his chin in my hands and examined his soft lips. To think that just a moment ago I was flustered at the mere sight of him; it seemed far away...
299K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...