My Headcanons

By mintyfresh-

Headcanons for The Sugar Rush Racers, Wreck it Ralph, and some Strawberry Shortcake. More

Sugar Rush Racers
Candlehead
Crumbelina Di Caramello
Gloyd
Jubileena Bing Bing
Minty Zaki
Rancis
Snowanna Rainbeau
Swizzle
Taffyta
Vanellope
Theory: The Recolors died?
Strawberry Shortcake (2003)
Strawberry
Orange Blossom
Ginger Snap
Peppermint Fizz
Angel Cake

Adorabeezle

500 4 0
By mintyfresh-

– Adora is a butch lesbian and she hates men, as shown through her rivalry with Swizzle and chasing Rancis with scissors. Hates Gloyd the most though

– Her favorite dessert is not bomb pops, it's actually hostess snowballs

– She doesn't really have too many friends, since she's not uber-social. She likes Minty, and prefers to hang out with the recolor racers since their personality is less flashy and modest.

– In her programmed backstory she is from Alaska and Adorabeezle's race is Native American Inuit.

– She is one of the older racers, like maybe 11.

– It is stated that she likes to explore new tracks, so one time she found the diet soda volcano. Whether or not she found Vanellope in there is uncertain, but obviously she never told the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
659K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...