Prohibitum

By TheRabbitHole44

Evelyn Marshall is a very unassuming girl who can't help but to fade into the background at her school. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors Note
Chapter 3

Prohibitum

12 0 0
By TheRabbitHole44

Copyright © 2014 by Emily Hughes. All rights reserved. All Stories posted here on Wattpad, completed or otherwise, are the sole Property of Emily Hughes, the Author. All works are fiction, therefore a product of the Author's imagination.

Warning this book contains mature content and any persons reading should be of the appropriate age to be reading such content. 

I hope you enjoy my book, please vote and comment so I can get my story out there, I'd love to share it with the world.

Also, anyone who does covers and feels like making me a cover it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks, RabbitHole

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 2 4
In a world where Katelyn doesn't feel loved, where she feels alone, where no one can reach her, where not even she can cave in, out of all the people...
1K 75 18
A new girl in school makes friends and finds a student who cant speack and soon falls in love with her.
508K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
810 96 22
A love story about a girl who gets mysterious calls but cannot express her feelings when she comes to know who it is because she cannot betray her fr...