Shrek x reader(kinda)

By StanAmity

This is a Shrek x reader fanfiction, just like the title says, this is also my first faniction. Y/n is a teen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(lazy)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Why?.. (Part 1)
Chapter 7: why?.. (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Flashbacks
Chapter 10: Shrek's back

Chapter 11: The end

80 2 2
By StanAmity

A/n: I've been gone for way too long, haven't I? I'm very sorry. Anyways, here's a new chapter! I hope you'll like it, it's way longer than every other. Again, sorry for being gone for too long. Bye baddies, enjoy the chapter!

Shrek's POV

"Y/N!!" I yelled for Y/n, hoping that she's alright after the 30 metre fall, but she didn't answer. I can't believe that I let her go again, I'm such a jerk. I couldn't do anything, I was frozen. I can't let it go. "Mr. Shrek you are under arrest for existing." I stared down at my Y/n who I couldn't see anymore. She was Ȁ̶͈̰ ̷̫̙̾V̷̱͘E̷̥͒͘R̷̤̍̚Y̵̯̹̿͋ ̸̡̜͒Ġ̴̨Ǒ̶̞͈O̵̺̦̐Ḍ̴͍̃ ̷̻̕F̶̬͑͘͜R̶͇͌́I̵̔͜Ḛ̵̀̐N̴̠̯͆͠D̷̹͗ to me, she made me feel emotions I didn't know existed.

The guards out my hands in handcuffs. "Lord Farquaad ordered to publicly execute you, now get in the cell." 'No.. I'm not gonna give up now, I am gonna save Y/n' "Move you ogre" the guards were telling me to move but I only thought of how much I loved Y/n. I will save her...

One of the guard's POV

Why do I hear "My little pony" theme?

Shrek's POV

"WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!" I TURNED INTO AN EPIC LEVEL 40 FRIENDSHIP PRINCESS. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

3rd person POV

"WE NEED BACKUP AND QUICK!!" the guards were panicking, some were even fighting each other. Shrek had discovered the power of friendship, one of the strongest powers next to dragon flame. "GET LORD FAT- I MEAN LORD FARQUAAD TO SAFETY!" About 10 guards went to get Lord Farquaad out of the castle while the rest were having an epic anime boss battle with Shrek.

5 soldiers were dead and 10 were injured, the battle had just begun. Shrek clapped his hands and summoned level 100 yellow minions. One of the minons landed in a soldier's cold arms and put a poisoned banana in their mouth. The soldier died immediately. Some soldiers tried to escape but they were killed by the yellow creatures. Half of the soldiers were either dead or injured, but that didn't mean that Shrek had won. A nearby kingdom were great allies with Far Far Away and they came to help. They had dragons, soldiers who had full diamond armor and witches. Shrek was on top of the castle, controlling his minions. The kingdom looked much stronger so Shrek summoned monkeys. Tons of them. The battle could continue. Shrek whispered "Bring it on." in a hot, deep voice.

Meanwhile with Y/n

Y/n POV

Ughhh, where am I? I groaned in pain. The last thing I remember is falling and everything going dark. My head felt like it had been hit against a rock wall 100 times. I touched my forehead and saw blood on my hand. "Ah, you're finally awake. I've got some bandages, let me help you." someone was here with me. "You could've died if I didn't take you to the dungeons, there's a battle going on up there." Judging by the voice it was probably a man. I couldn't see properly, everything was blurry and dark. "S-Shrek?" I asked quietly. "Hehe, no,"

"Hi, I'm Ken." Omg omg omg, it's Ken! My favourite k-pop idol from BTS!

"😳" my face morphed into an emoji and Ken had a very disturbed look on his face. "S-sowwy, it's jwust t-that I'm a bwig fan OWO" oh no I'm speaking simlish! "Haha! It's okay, I understand. I sometimes act like that too, I've seen plenty of people talk like that with Barbie. You're actually my first fan!:)" Omg I'm his first fan? "Haha! That's gweat!" I mentally face slapped myself. The battling sounds got louder, I assumed that the battle was getting stronger.

Ken looked at me with his beautiful face, he said with his hot voice "We should get going." I nodded and stood up, but got dizzy and fell. Ken laughed at me (how dare he) and looked at me again. 'He's kinda creepy.' "I can carry you!" My eyes lighted up with excitement, I nodded aggressively, ruining my amazing hair, cause I'm like the other girls. Ken picked me up on his back and we started moving.

He was about to open a door when some little rat yelled "No! Don't open it, you'll let out the triangle!" Said the Timmy Turner lookalike. Ken laughed again, "What triangle little kid?" The kid took out a weird book and showed some weird conspiracy theories. "Is that a dorito?" Ken asked the kid. I realised who the kid was and who the dorito was. I yelled "OMG IT'S DADDY BILL😍!", probably the weirdest things I've done yet. Dipper and Ken looked at me while I hopped off Ken's back and got very dizzy. I ignored the dizziness and opened the door. "There's no one here." I said with a dissapointed voice.

All 3 of us entered the room. It looked like a tower, the stairs were in a good condition meaning that we could probably walk up to a window and crawl out of it. I had explained my plan to Dipper and Ken when suddenly I felt someone behind me. I turned around and saw him. "Hey, the name's B-" before he could finish Dipper hit him with his book and grabbed mine and Ken's hands. "Let's go." He guided us up to the window which was right on the ground, the window was big enough to fit a human being. I went out first and waited for Ken. "I can't get out!" Ken was looking at the small rock infront of him, at that moment I had realised how dumb he was. "Ken, we must part our ways. I will most certainly miss both of you! Au revoir!" I waved them goodbye and walked away. The battle had moved somewhere a little further away.

I was deciding wheter I should run away from here and live a safe life somewhere else, probably in another country and find someone else to love or if I should risk my life and go to the battle field. I decided to go with the second opinion cause I'm incredibly dumb.

As I was walking away I heard a beeping. *Beep* I looked behind me and saw no one there. I thought 'It was probably the wind.' and continued walking.

The battle must be getting closer. It's either that or I've walked to a zoo. There were aliven't soldiers on the ground, red water that tasted like iron splattered all over the trees. "What the hell happened here.." I thought out loud. *Beep* Ugh, the beeping is back. I tried to ignore it but the closer I got to the battle field the louder the beeping got. It was so damn annoying. For some reason the beeping was very familiar, although I have never heard it before. I was now at the battle field, hiding behind a tree. The battling sounds covered up the beeping.

"It's too dangerous to go there without full armour and a shield.." I looked around me and saw someone's kid size shield. "This should do!" I picked up the shield and put it over my head. The battle field was really scary. For a moment I thought if I should go back and do what my first opinion was. 'Ken and Dipper must be running away right now, they're probably safe..' I was 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗹𝘆 thinking.

Ken's POV

Damn if only I could get out, but this damn rock is in my way! "Ken, seriously. How dumb are you?" Dipper was sitting behind me, legs crossed. "I'm not dumb." Dipper rolled his eyes and stood up. I think he's leaving. "Dipper, where are you going?" "Away, I'm gonna find stairs." I waved Dipper goodbye and started 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗹𝘆 thinking on how to get out.

Dipper POV

Wow, he's dumb. But lowkey cute😳.

Y/n POV

I pulled my confidence together and came out from behind the tree. I had no idea where I was going, what I was doing or if I was even gonna die. All I cared about was finding Shrek.

After what seemed like an hour of dodging bananas, which was actually just 2 minutes, I spotted Shrek. He was up in the sky, with his beautiful wings. He looked so graceful, precious. Hot.

He was like a god!

I had completely forgotten about the battle, the only thing on my mind was how hot Shrek is!

He was soooooooo hot!!!!😍😍😍😳😳😳🥵🥵🥵🥵❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰😻😻😻

Shrek's POV

I was guiding my minions, we were winning. Everything went great, but then I saw Y/n. She was injured, yet she still came. The battle could stop, Y/n was alive and well. I was letting my guard down, the only reason this whole battle started was cause I thought Y/n was dead. She wasn't. I could've exploded from happiness, but then something horrible happened.

The mf died again.

Y/n POV

I was yelling for Shrek, I didn't know if he heard me, but I knew that we were reunited again. We could be happy, together. I was yelling "Stop this nonsense and come down to me!". I was happier than ever, I had not paid attention to my surroundings.

Then something went through me. I looked down and saw a diamond spear. "Shrek." I fell on the ground, the pain being not good.

The battle had either stopped, or I had gone deaf. I was The sword had gone right through my BROCKEN💔😭😔✨💔💀heart. I knew there was no saving me, but some part of me still hoped for some reason.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around me. My vision was kinda blurry, I couldn't make out who it was but I knew it was Shrek. The love of my life.

Shrek's POV

When Y/n got stabbed I exploded with anger. Everyone on the battle field was gone. I had killed the enemy's leader so they all retreated. I went back to my normal form and picked up Y/n. "Everything's gonna be okay, you're gonna live." I didn't want Y/n to "die", I refused to believe that something like this could've happened. I pulled the sword out of
Y/n and held her on my lap. "Y/n, you're the greatest friend I've ever had. Please, don't die.." Y/n looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Shrek. You dumb onion, how the hell am I just a friend?"

How could have I not realised this before. Y/n, I loved her, but my blind self thought she was a friend. I had always been mad at Adrien, but who would've thought I was just as blind? Y/n whispered "Shrek, I love you.." and I couldn't help but cry. "I love you too, Y/n." She was gone. She fell asleep right in my arms.

Y/n's POV

I heard Shrek say I love you, then everything went black.

*Beep**beep**beep*

"Doctor, she's waking!" There was muffled screaming, it was like my ears were full of water.

I slowly opened my eyes and there was bright light. "Y/N, YOU'RE AWAKE!" A woman hugged me, my eyes were slightly adjusted and I looked around me. There were machines hooked up to me, everything was white. I was in the hospital. There was more talking, but I couldn't hear it.

The woman came back, she sat on my bed. "Y/n, you were sleeping for 2 weeks. I was so worried for you!" I remembered who the woman was, it was my mom. "Mom, where is dad?" I looked at my mom, she stared at me. "Honey, your dad is buying milk. He couldn't come, I promise as soon as he finds the milk." My mom said. I remembered that I had a dream, but I couldn't remember what it was. "Mom, are my rats okay?" Mom looked at me with a frown and said "Y/n, I'm very sorry to tell you this but Maurice and Marcell passed away while you were sleeping." "Oh.." My mom looked at the clock and then at me. "I'm very sorry, but I must go now." I nodded. "Bye Y/n." "Bye mom." She left. I tried to remember the dream I had but my head started hurting. I suddenly remembered the dream, everything. How could've I have forgotten the love of my life? Too bad it was all a dream.

There was a man sitting on the couch. "I love you, Y/n." "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-Shrek?" I stuttered cutely and blinked my eyes, unfortunately he was gone.

I frowned and put on my headphones.
"This is my fight song,
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song"

The doctor came in and told me to "Shut up, I'm not Y/n." I apologised to him and looked out the window.

"Oh Shrek..."

~the end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 478 13
smut thats it smut if ur uncomfortable with this shit then dont come along idc this is to help cope with my trauma and so on since im not dealing wi...
258K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.4K 78 37
I am going to write how you can summon creepypasta characters. I believe that most of them are real. I am not responsible for anything if something w...