The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 10

463K 12.2K 3.3K
By mizpanda

Thank you guys so much for all the reads, votes and comments<3 I feel like crap, hate being sick so if by any chance I cant update tomorrow Im super sorry :c

This chapter is dedictated to Francis, 'The Surgeon' is one of the most twisted books (n a good way) I  have read and its just awesome.

Anyways heres the new chapter and as always I hope you enjoy! (Not edited)

---------------------------------------

Recap:

"Goodnight Maisie Ashford" He whispered, his breath tickling my neck. I stood there not knowing what to say, feeling my face becoming heated again.

I opened my mouth to reply when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I jumped when I heard Simon's angry voice. My head whipped around and I pulled a worried face.

I felt a hand being placed on my head. "Good luck" Asher whispered before turning away and running, shifting into his big black wolf.  I looked toward him as he disappeared in the distance only to see him turn back once more, his green eyes meeting mine.

They seemed to be taunting me. I scowled at him and he just turned away, running off into the woods.

"Mai?!" Simon called me, tugging at my arm, "What were you doing out here?" He half shouted half whispered.

Great, thanks a million Lauren! Time for a night of lecturing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was uncomfortable.

So uncomfortable.

Her eyes were watching me like a hawk.

It was impossible to watch my show.

"What?" I finally snapped out Lauren who's eyes were popping out of their sockets. She didn't look away once. I thought she had sold me out but turns out Simon had woken up to get a drink and came in checking on Lauren.

Yes, Lauren... not me... his sister.

I had explained about both kisses in small detail to her and she didn't turn away once, even now that I finished the story. She didn't reply, just watched me.

"I'm going now, I have to meet Adam" I muttered shaking my head. I had decided last night was a mistake. Yes it felt perfect and amazing but it wouldn't work out. He was arrogant most of the time and Alpha of my rival pack like I said before.

"Fine fine" Lauren got off my bed and followed me out the door, "I'll talk to you later, don't be to fast because me and Simon are going to-"

"Shut up" I interuppted. I did not want to know how that sentence was going to finish. She burst out laughing and I rolled my eyes before heading off.

---------------------------------------

"So, how've you been?" Adam supped on his fanta through his straw while I just twirled my coke around, listening to the baging of the icecubes.

I shrugged my shoulders "I'm just glad we have this one week break off from school. Thank lord for that gas leak". He laughed at what I said before stretching.

"So, any news?" I raised my head from the drinking, taking a drink from it before eyeing our food coming this way. My double cheeseburger was put down in front of me and Adam's in front of him.

"No, none. Bored as hell" He moaned before putting the burger to his mouth and taking a bite. I already was chewing on my first bite, nodding my head to what he had said.

After we finished the food and talked for a bit we decided to head on down to the beach nearby. When we exited Kipper's Adam excused himself to go back into the bathroom.

I walked over to the wall and rested my back against it, closing my eyes allowing the sun to relax me. "Shit" I cussed when someone tugged my arm and brought me to the side of Kipper's.

I pulled back my fist to collide it with the person's face but stopped when I noticed it was a very annoyed Asher. My brow furrowed as I stared up at him.

"Are you stalking me?" It was a sincere question and he shook his head gently but his eyes were filled with fury.

"What do you think you are doing?" He growled, his grip was a bit to tight for my liking so I pinched his hand and he pulled it back, realising how hard he was holding me.

"I'm out on a date.. is there a problem?" I spoke calmly.

"Yes there is a fucking problem. Last night we-" His voice was low and threatening and I quickly interuppted.

"Last night we made a mistake. I was upset and Lauren who is usually the one there for me wasn't. Then I just... you hugged me and then we kissed because I didn't know what was going on. We are not together so I can go out with who I want to go with" I let a gasp out after I said the whole thing really fast in one breath.

"You loved it! When I pulled back you were upset, your eyes literally begged for more." There seemed to be slight hurt behind the anger, "I claimed you, you're mine and only mine".

My jaw dropped at his last sentence. "You can't claim someone! You're just a jealous Alpha that needs to understand I'm not yours".

"I'm taking you home" He went to pick me up but I quickly jumped back, my eyes wide. This was too far!

"No, leave me alone you stalker. Let me do what I want, you can't control me" I snapped as he stood up straight. He glared at me, his eyes burning into mine.

"For his sake, Maisie, do not kiss him" He growled, his eyes darkened in colour and I became a bit scared which was different for me. I just watched him as he turned away and walked off in a different direction.

I quickly ran to the front of Kipper's just in time to find Adam walking out. He looked over to me slightly confused before throwing me a small smile. "I never thanked you properly" He said which earned a confused look from me.

"You were the first person to properly welcome me to the school when I was new" I laughed when he told me this and shook my head but it as kind of true, in a way.

"That was a while ago" I pointed out and he grinned as we headed toward the beach. 

It was nice. The sun was nice and hot and the warm breeze that blew now and again felt amazing. It was fun but the whole time I felt like someone was watching us and I couldn't brush the feeling off.

After an hour or so he drove me home and we had nice chat along the way. At one point he even had me in tears because of laughter. 

"Well that was a short drive" He frowned when he pulled up in front of my house. My eyes roamed the place making sure nothing was out of the usual and there were no wolves around before turning to him.

"Yea but a fun one" I replied with a small grin. He replaced the frown with a smile now and nodded his head in agreementwhen I suddenly frowned as I saw him lean closer.

Was he going to kiss me?

Should I let him? 

No you're Ashers mate and he warned you!

I'm not his mate, I told him that.

And he told you not to kiss Adam.

He can't tell me what to do, he's not my dad.

Yes but he's your mate

HE'S NOT MY MATE, I CAN KISS ADAM IF I WANT.

Do you want to though?

Yea... of course... I think.

Would it be better than kissing Asher?

Well... I dont know.. yes I mean!

You shouldnt do it.

 I stopped arguing with myself when Adam cleared his throat. I looked to the now open passanger door in surprise. Shit, I didn't even notice him moving over there. 

I jumped out of his red 'run down' ford fiesta and gave him a smile. "Thanks" I said and he nodded his head, shutting the door behind me. He walked with me to my door before turning to face me.

"So... Maisie..." He began and I bit my lip nervously. My eyes widened when I saw something large in the woods over his shoulder. A wolf?

I looked past him but nothing was there. Were my eyes playing up?

I brushed it off and looked back to Adam who was looking down at his shoes then finally up to me. He began leaning into me and as a reflex I did the same, closing my eyes.

"MAISIE, HOW WAS- shit" Lauren pulled the front door open, her eyes widening when she saw what was about to happen. Adam pulled back quickly as did I, my face heating up.

"Lauren" I hissed, in a way thankful for her being here. She looked at me then to Adam with a guilty expression before holding up her hands.

"Carry one, I'll go back in" She quickly said, her eyes landing on me and Adam shook his head with a smile, giving me a look. 

"No it's okay. Well today was nice Maisie, I'll text you" He winked and walked off, heading back to the car. I stood waving at the door until his car was fully out of my sight.

I flew around to Lauren who stood there watching me with blank eyes. "Asher came here today looking for you... and I accidently told him you were with Adam" She frowned and I held out my hands in an emotion to strangle her.

I shrugged it off and brushed past her into my house. "Didn't you say you were staying here just for the weekend?" I asked as she closed the door and I headed to my room.

She followed me silently and only speaking when she closed my bedroom door behind us. "Well you know... I thought I might aswell stay the week since school's off".

 I rolled my eyes but I was happy she was staying over. She was like a sister in me.. well she was going to be my sister-in-law when she married Simon.

"I'm sorry for ruining your kiss by the way" She sighed and I heard the front door open. I ignored it, thinking it was probably Simon or my dad.

"It's fine... where was Simon or dad gone today?" I asked, quite curious if they met with the moon lupis pack.

Her brow furrowed and she shook her head. "There in the kitchen" She said sounding confused and I made an 'O' sound.

Probably one of them left the house.

But I felt weird... like it wasn't them... like someone else.

I suddenly understood why I felt off as my door crashed up. Lauren let out a scream falling back while I jumped up and stood in front of her in a protective stance.

Then our eyes met I knew why I could feel a different presence. Asher looked at me, slightly angry before storming over toward me.

I was surprised when he walked past me, shoving me slighty, making me spin around.

My eyes grew wide at the sight.

Asher had pulled Lauren into a hug and whispered something into her ear and a weird feeling came over me.

Was I... jealous?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
3.7M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...
357K 11K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
1.1M 56.2K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...