Lab Rat | Bungo Stray Dogs Fa...

By Sleepy_coffee25

What will Erity do when she wakes up next to the river to find out she has once again failed at dying but thi... More

₱ⱤØ₣łⱠɆ
0.2
0.3
0.4 - ₳ ₵ɆⱤ₮₳ł₦ ɆӾ₱ⱠØ₴łVɆ
0.5
0.6
0.7 - ɎØ₭ØⱧ₳₥₳ ₲₳₦₲₴₮ɆⱤ ₱₳Ɽ₳Đł₴Ɇ
0.8
0.9
10 - ₮ⱧɆ ₮Ɽ₳₲ɆĐɎ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳₮₳Ⱡł₴₮
11 - ₥ɄⱤĐɆⱤ Ø₦ Đ ₴₮ⱤɆɆ₮
12
13
14 - ₮ⱧɆ ₳ⱫɄⱤɆ ₥Ɇ₴₴Ɇ₦₲ɆⱤ
15
16

0.1 - ₣ØⱤ₮Ʉ₦Ɇ ł₴ Ʉ₦₱ⱤɆĐł₵₮₳฿ⱠɆ ₳₦Đ ₥Ʉ₮₳฿ⱠɆ

9.5K 246 66
By Sleepy_coffee25

──────〔💀〕──────

"Such a stunning river, maybe if i submerge myself in its beauty. I'll be released from this pain..."

Erity stood at the ledge of the bridge as a light breeze went through her hair and slightly disheveled it making it fall over her eyes as she looked down at the river before letting go of the railing.

There was a loud splash but nobody around to hear it.

-

a silver haired male was caught off guard as he stared at the pair of legs and a head of pink hair above the surface of the water as they floated down the river.

"Well, I can't possibly count them" he said hesitantly as he continued to stare at the legs and head floating down the river.

he heard them gurgling under the water "Y-Yeah, i'll pass. Please" he said getting more nervous.

crows started to land on the legs and head, beginning to peck as the gurgling continued.

"I...I'll pass..." he trailed of "Fine!" he yelled shaking his head before jumping into the water and pulling the two out of the river, placing them onto the banks as he was crouched down on his hands and knees next to them letting out deep pants.

he looked next to him at the two men who laid there motionless, one had dark brown hair and was tall while the other had pastel pink hair and was quite small compared to the other man, maybe even a bit smaller than himself.

then the brown haired man's eyes suddenly open and slowly sat up, startling the silver haired male and making him back up.

"You where floating down the river, Are you okay?" he asked the man hesitantly.

"I made it" the man said "Damn" he muttered angrily taking the silver haired male by surprise.

"Damn?" he questioned slightly ticked off, not noticing that the pinkette next to them had woken up to.

they let out a soft groan catching the silver haired male's attention who watched the pinkettes now slightly opened eyes looking up at the sky.

"I'm alive" they muttered "Pity" they said monotonously catching the silver haired male by surprise again as they watched the two men he saved.

"What is up with these two?!"

-

The first thing erity woke up to was a sky blossoming red and gold as the sun sets, her body laid, basking in the last rays of sunlight that day.

because of this she knew she had survived, it was disappointing but she was used to it and got over it right away, knowing that she can just try again later.

"Are you the one who interrupted my submersion?" she heard a voice from next to her making her turn and see two men next to her. the one who she assumed had asked the question and was starting to stand up had dark brown hair, narrow dark brown eyes and it was clear that he was quite tall once he had fully stood up.

he wore a long sand-colored trench coat, under it is a black vest over a striped dress shirt that is light blue in hue with a bolo tie, which is held by a brown ribbon and a turquoise pendant. He also wore beige pants, dark brown shoes, and has bandages wrapped around his arms and neck from what erity could see.

the other male had light silver hair which was cut short and swept forward in loose spikes with a lock left long on the right side of his face, additionally. he has a prominent black streak in his hair, he had pale skin and his eyes were purple with yellow along the bottom. he wore ragged light blueish clothing.

"I was just trying to help" the silverette answered snapping erity out of it and making her glance away from the two as she also stood up and ran her fingers through her now wet hair.

"Huh? submersion?" the silverette turned to the other man, wide eyed as he just realized what he had said.

"You don't understand? it was a suicide attempt" erity finally spoke up, from what she had guessed it seemed that the silverette had 'saved' her and the other man from drowning not realizing they where attempting suicide or at least erity was.

the dark brown haired man glanced next to him at the pinkette, only now noticing him. the silver haired male was shocked at what he had said, both of them took this moment to look the pinkette over as he had done a couple minutes ago.

he had short pastel pink hair and eyes which had a shadow over them as he held his hand up to cover them from the blinding sun but even then you could still see the deep bags under them. as the silverette had guessed he was quite small but also slim and like the brown haired male his arms and neck were covered in bandages.

once they were both done looking erity over the silverette remembered what he had said.

"S-Suicide!?" he questioned, startled.

"That's right, i was trying to kill myself and it seems i wasn't the only one" the brown haired man spoke coolly.

"But you just had to interfere..." erity added with a slight sigh in her voice, she wasn't angry with the silverette for disturbing her submersion but now that she was still alive and awake. she started to get hungry but didn't know what she wanted to eat or if she had enough energy to do so because even though she just woke up, she was tired.

she didn't notice the distressed look the silverette was giving her or the brown haired man next to her as she looked over at the river she was just floating through a couple minutes ago.

"Still, my priority is to commit a clean suicide without being a burden to anyone" she heard the brown haired man say from next to her and did agree with him, when she passed away she didn't want to disturb anyone which she seemed to have done this time by the looks of it, she thought as she glanced at the silverette who still looked distressed.

"Yet i did trouble you, so the fault lies with me at this point" the brown haired man continued as the silverette slowly stood up.

"And me, so i guess we'll have to apologize to you in some way" erity spoke for both her and the brown haired man next to her who nodded along before they heard a growl coming from the silverettes stomach as he weakly stood in front of them.

it seems i'm not the only one hungry

"Are you hungry, Boy?" the brown haired man asked as he looked at the silverette, curiously.

"Well...I haven't eaten in several days" the silverette explained before a louder growl was heard coming from the brown haired man.

"How odd, i'm also hungry" he said flatly before another growl was heard but this time it came from erity's stomach making the two glance at her.

"Me too" she spoke monotonously.

"Then..." the silverette said hopefully but was cut off by the brown haired man.

"By the way, the river seems to have taken my wallet" he said, showing his empty pockets making the silverette slump defeatedly.

erity opened her jacket pocket where she normally keeps her wallet and reached into it, feeling a plastic bag and pulled it out, showing her wallet safe inside it.

she had learned some things from earlier attempts, this was one of them.

seeing the wallet made the silverette light up with hope shining in his eyes.

"I guess i'll p-" but before erity could finish her sentence they heard somebody yell from the other side of the river.

"there you are, blockhead!" the three of them turned to see who it was. their stood a tall and slim young man with dirty blonde hair and deep, green-grey eyes. His bangs are parted to the right and he has rather neat, but spiky hair that ends in a long ponytail. he wore a beige vest over a black long-sleeved dress shirt, a red ribbon tied into a bow around the collar, beige pants, and plain brown shoes.

"Oh, hey. nice work, Kunikida-kun" the brown haired man said waving to the man on the other side of the river.

"Nice work?" the man that erity now knew as kunikida asked "And just who caused all this work? you suicidal maniac!? i've had enough of you disrupting my schedule!"

"Oh, right" the brown haired man spoke up "I have a great idea, he's a colleague of mine from work, let's have him treat you to a meal"

"Are you even listening to me!?" kunikida yelled angrily but the brown haired man just ignored him, by now erity had already placed her wallet back in her pocket. deciding to just go with the situation and see what she'd do later.

all she really wanted right now was something to eat, sleep or death, one of those was good.

"What's your name?" she heard the brown haired man ask making her turn to the silverette, now realizing that she didn't know what it was or that of the brown haired man making her curious to what it could be.

"Huh?" the silverette turned to him surprised and then hesitantly answered "nakajima Atsushi"

"And yours?" the brown haired man asked turning to erity who was already looking at him, dark brown eyes met pastel pink once and in this moment the man could see how hollow hers were.

they didn't hold anything, just pure emptiness making him wonder as he waited for her to answer.

"Miyazaki Erity" she answered with that same monotonous way as before, she was about to ask his name when he turned back around to atsushi.

"Well, come along, atsushi-kun! Erity-kun! what would you like to eat?" he asked, specified to atsushi.

"Uhm, well, if it's not too much trouble..." he spoke hesitantly as he looked down at the ground.

"Oh, there's no need to hold back!" the brown haired man told him as erity just watched them, occasionally turning back to kunikida to see him get angrier by the second.

"I'd like to eat tea on rice..." hearing him say this made erity stop and stare at the river as she remembered something.

tea on rice...

a memory flashed through eritys mind.

"Erity?" a young woman in her 20's with light green hair and eyes called out as she knocked on the door of the room and opened it, walking inside to see a young erity sitting against the wall of her supposed 'room' staring blankly in front of her.

noticing the woman erity blinked but her eyes where still empty as she looked towards the woman who had taken a couple more steps into the room.

the woman looked down at erity with pity but that was soon replaced with a soft smile which erity had gotten used to over the course of time she had known the woman.

the woman now stood right in front of erity and kneeled down, the soft smile never leaving as she let out a small giggle seeing eritys unruly hair making erity glance around the room as she saw it light up before turning back to it's normal dark and cold atmosphere.

eritys eyes landed back on the woman as she felt something warm on her head, it was the woman's hand. softly patting down her hair and running her fingers through it gently.

this was one of the only times erity felt warmth or was touched in a manner that didn't hurt so subconsciously she leaned in closer making the pitiful look return back to the woman's eyes but her smile didn't leave.

"There, all better" the woman spoke as she slowly removed her hand from eritys head who leaned back and watched the woman stand up and stretch out her hand to erity who took it without hesitation because she knew refusing was futile, that's one of the things she learned from the very beginning.

the woman helped her up and took this time to look her over, she did this every time but knew it wouldn't be any different then the last time. eritys body was still covered in bandages except for her face but it did have a plaster on her cheek and nose, her eyes where bloodshot and her lips where cracked.

the woman's guilt and pity grew as she looked at erity who was once again just blankly starring in front of her.

with a slight shake of her head the woman's smile returned which had disappeared as she was looking over erity and she turned towards the door making erity look back up at her.

"Come, i have a surprise for you" she told erity gently who tilted their head not understanding what the woman meant with 'surprise' but didn't question it and just followed the woman who was leading her to the watch room that was right next to her 'room' that the laboratory used to keep watch of her.

it had a small kitchen, dinning place and a bathroom connected to it. the woman lead her to the dinning area which was made out of a small table and two chairs.

"While you wait here, i'll go get your surprise ready. okay?" the woman told her and watched as erity glanced from her to the table and then sat down on one of the chairs.

the woman then made her way to the kitchen but gave erity one last look before going in and disappearing from eritys sight.

erity looked from the opening of the kitchen where she could start hearing sounds from to looking down at the table, she was told to wait so that's what she would do.

after a couple minutes the woman came back making erity look back up to see the woman carry a bowl which she placed down on the table.

"I thought you might like to eat something new for a change, so i made something, it's one of my favorite dishes" the woman told her, watching erity who looked at the bowl before looking back up at the woman and once again tilting her head.

she didn't know what it was, after all. the only things she was ever given to eat was bread or on occasion some leftover rice and water to drink.

picking up on her confusion the woman sat down on the other chair in front of erity as the bowl was in the middle of them.

"This, erity. is tea on rice. it's a simple Japanese dish made by pouring green tea, dashi, or hot water over cooked rice and you can add toppings to your own liking"

the woman explained to erity who then looked down at the bowl again.

"Tea on rise..." erity spoke up for the first time catching the woman by surprise before she smiled brightly at erity who was now looking at the bowl with a slight tinge of curiosity in their eyes.

"Yes, would you like to try it?" the woman asked, happy at the slight bit of emotion she could see in eritys eyes. it only happened occasionally.

erity tilted her head again, which the woman had catched and remembered that she only knew how to respond mostly to orders making the guilt kreep up again but she shook it off not wanting it to get in the way of this moment.

"Erity, i would like you to try it for me. Okay?" the woman told her, trying to make the sentence more of a question than a direct order, picking the bowl back up she placed it right in front of her and helped her hold the chopsticks before sitting back in front of her watching expectantly, hoping she'll like it.

erity looked at the steaming hot bowl of tea on rice as she held her chopsticks in one hand before slowly picking up the bowl with her other and bringing it to her before grabbing some of it with her chopsticks and placing it in her mouth.

that was the first time she had tea on rice and luckily for her, it wasn't the last.

erity was snapped out of the memory by the loud laughter of the man next to her making her remember where she was and turning back to atsushi, pushing the memory away and to the back of her mind.

"So the boy on the brink of starvation wants to eat tea on rice?" the brown haired man asked as he chuckled on "Very well, let's have kunikida-kun treat you to thirty bowls of that!" he yelled loud enough for the man on the other side to hear which ticked him off even more.

"Don't get all generous with my money, dazai!" he yelled back making both erity and atsushi to look at the brown haired man who's name erity finally knew.

"Dazai?" atsushi questioned.

"Yeah, that's my name" dazai said, right as there was a breeze making some grass strands fly by "I am dazai" he continued as the wind made his coat rise up a bit and ruffled his hair "Dazai Osamu"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 42 13
: ̗̀➛ ⌜☁️⌟ Bungo Stray Dogs |·| MORALS FanFiction [Dazai x Fem!Oc] ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Presents. . . After a Tragic Exper...
52.3K 1.3K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...
94.5K 3.4K 23
They say that abilities are meant to be a gift. But for her, it isn't. It only caused misfortunes to her. It only caused countless painful memories...
82.5K 1.9K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...