๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€

By creatfran

- ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜. ๐Ÿ’ฎ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› the reader embarks on a magical journey with their favorit... More

๐Ÿ’ฎ welcome + q&a
1 | how you met
2 | getting to know them
3 | their / your confession
4 | christmas gifts
5 | telling others
6 | kisses
7 | halloween hcs
8 | nicknames
9 | sleeping with them
10 | the smut chapter ;)
11 | favorite thing about you
12 | pick-up lines
13 | when you're sick
14 | rainy days
15 | favorite memory
16 | meeting them one-shots
17 | theme songs
18 | cooking w them
19 | lyric pranking
20 | sending them a tiktok
21 | dream dates
22 | complications (hange & yelena)
23 | they wear your clothes
24 | complications (p2)
25 | jealousy
26 | complications (p3)
27 | marriage talk
29 | your best friend
30 | reacting to their finale
31 | video games
32 | when it snows
33 | ideal types
34 | you fight with others
35 | kid talk
36 | when you can't sleep
37 | wedding rings
38 | lgbt+ hcs!
39 | what a brat (levi)
40 | favorite flowers
41 | they see your awful ex
42 | you...cheat??
43 | flinching in an argument
44 | finding out you were mistreated
45 | aftermath of nightmares
46 | you actually didn't cheat-
47 | reacting to your bff
48 | school au
49 | hange swaps your gender
50 | you're from another world
51 | moonlit kiss (+ warriors!)
52 | dying in their arms (+ jsc!)
53 | they die in your arms (+ jsc!)
54 | they catch you singing karaoke
55 | stuck in a corn maze
56 | dressing like them
57 | i hate you more (eren)
58 | aftermath of nightmares
59 | big + little spoons
60 | underneath the mistletoe
61 | coffeeshop crush (zeke)
62 | taking a bath with them
63 | ideal personality
64 | annoying your kid
65 | stealing their clothes
66 | valentine's day!
67 | pocky challenge
68 | playlist samples
69 | hmm...
70 | april fools
71 | ice cream
72 | actor au
73 | watching scary movies
74 | beach dates
75 | streamer aus
76 | you're a voice actor
77 | piercings
78 | coming out
79 | you're scared of bugs
80 | love languages
81 | driving with them
82 | you're scared of storms
83 | sleepover party
84 | royalty au
85 | working with kids
86 | you're part demon
87 | tropes they embody
88 | going to a loud concert
89 | you're from another country
90 | getting ship art
91 | attending your funeral

28 | arguments

7.1K 140 70
By creatfran

heyyyy happy friday! hope yall like this chapter...and my kinlist. YES those are my kins and I KNOW that i'm super sensitive 😀 ...feel free to judge me in the comments 😭

Eren: Eren and arguments is a combination that should never be mixed together. Get into a fight with this guy and you'll probably regret it, as you'll end up with your bones more broken than your heart. Just kidding. But Eren can seriously break your heart in a heated moment, though; his two favorite tactics are yelling at you and bringing up situations that happened years and years ago that don't even matter. Overall, really defensive and toxic. Stay away.

Mikasa: In my heart, it only feels right that Mikasa would always fight with you. Mostly about small things. Like, "Y/N! You forgot to fold your clothes! We can't have that in this relationship!" Whenever you guys start to argue, it's like your mother and child since it's usually Mikasa scolding you. I don't know if I would call these arguments or not, just petty little things that she likes to bing up that go away in a few seconds after. Nothing special.

Armin: He doesn't like to call it arguing; to him, it's more of a 'let's see which side can make out the best points in this situation' thing. Arguing with him is just as you would expect it from Armin. It's civilized, quiet, and fair. Although, I have to admit, there are times where he can go a bit overboard and toss an really hot insult at you (hot as in you just got roasted, my friend). In the end, it doesn't matter, though, and both of you end up pointing out how dumb it was.

Levi: Betting right now that 99.8% of all fights will be started by you. For Levi, there's really nothing he can fuss about, and he doesn't care. Which is why you fight; for his attention. Your arguments in a nutshell are 'why aren't you giving me attention' to him saying 'sorry, I'll try harder next time' and then 'you always say that!' It ends with you or him walking away in frustration. Things always clear out next morning though, and the two of you genuinely apologize to each other.

Erwin: Not the best person to argue with, but not the worst either. The outcome of your fights is how you react in the beginning to his response to your claims (because he would never start a fight with you), which is always 'I'm sorry, my dear." If you get angry because you think he didn't take you seriously, then he gets angry (and you do NOT want an angry Erwin). If you understand him and stop there, everything will be a-okay in the end.

Hange: She's the polar opposite of Levi; 99.8% of all fights are started by her and ended by you. Whenever she doesn't get her way from you, she starts to throw all these annoying and kiddy temper tantrums in front of your face, and you have to calm her down. Calming Hange down, however, is the real life equivalent of trying to tame a dragon. It's impossible. She will cry, beg, and scream for anything. Eventually, you'll learn that you just need to stop ignoring her and just talk to her quietly.

Mike: Aw...sorry if you got into a fight with him. He's going to be doing nothing but eyeing you from his room and making an occasional grunt at you for hours, days, heck, maybe even weeks depending on how angry he is. It's not like it'll make a huge difference, but it sucks since you've always felt special to him, being the only one he can truly open up to. Or not if you just had a fight. Don't worry. He'll eventually start to come back to you. Emphasis on eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 81 9
๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’”. ๐’€๐’๐’–, ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’•...
958 66 7
๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ? ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š... ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ... ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐š...
77.6K 2K 25
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ~ "๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ...
36.7K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...