My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32

Chapter 31

89 3 3
By noahhh_

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

Our Senior Trip Is Coming Soon , And Knowing What We're Doing , I Already Paid For The Trip A Long Time Ago . We Made The Deal With 106 And America's Got Talent So Everything Is All Set .

After Senior Trip Is Prom And Right After That Is Graduation . I'm So Excited ! Aaron Is Amazing For Being With Me , Without Actually Being With Me , Or Getting Some .

He Basically Is My Boyfriend , Just Without A Title , Ya Know ? Cause He Gets Mad When Other Guys Try To Talk To Me And I Sure As Hell Get Mad When Other Girls Try To Talk To Him .

Today Is My Birthday , I Just Realized . Im Really 18 Today .

I Looked At My Phone And Saw Messages From 12:00 . I Must Have Fallen Asleep Before 12 .

I Scrolled Through My Texts , Looking For One Name . When I Didnt Find It , I Went On Facebook . When I Didnt Find It There , I Went On Twitter . And When I Didnt Find It There , I Went On Instagram And Still Didnt Find Anything .

Aaron Didnt Say Happy Birthday To Me .

I Shrugged And Got Up To Brush My Teeth Before Going Downstairs . I Doubt My Parents Are Here .

I Took A Shower And Just Put On My Robe On Top Of My Undergarments . I Dont Even Think Brielle Is Here . I Sucked My Teeth And Headed Downstairs .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY ! " My Parents Shouted At Me When I Reached The Bottom Of The Stairs .

I Smiled . I Didnt Even Expect Them To Be Home .

" When Did You Guys Fly In ? " I Asked As I Hugged And Kissed Both Of Them .

" Last Night , For You Baby " My Mom Kissed My Cheek .

Brielle Came Out Of The Kitchen With A Stack Of Pancakes With A Candle On Top After My Mom Said That .

" Happy Birthday , Arielle " Brielle Gave Me A Hug After Setting The Pancakes Down .

" Thank You So Much " I Sat In Between Them . My Parents Have No Idea How This Makes Me Feel .

" Dont Thank Us Yet " My Dad Got Up From His Seat And Took Out My Gifts From Behind The Door .

" Oh My Gosh Daddy ! " I Exclaimed " Thank You So Much , Really ! "

" You Deserve It Baby " He Kissed My Forehead .

I Took The Smallest Box And Looked Inside . It Was The Most Beautiful Pair Of Earrings Ever . I Thanked Him Again And Continued . He , Or Should I Say They , Got Me The Liberty 10's Even Though I Had Em On Hold At Jimmy Jazz , Two Michael Kors Purses , Two Coach Wallets , A Gold Necklace , Yeezy's , A Pair Of Red Bottoms , Gift Cards To All Of My Favorite Stores , And Finally A Louis Vuitton Suit Case Set .

" How Much Was All This ?! " I Looked At My Parents .

" Dont Worry About All Of That , Baby " My Dad Smiled At Me .

- * I'm In Miami

I Need To Call Up Miss Cassidy

My Name Is Party , Not Participation

Sorry For The Miscommunication

I Need A , Drink

And Some Tequila With You

You Know What ImTrynaDoo * -

My Phone Rang Playing Part Of PARTYNEXTDOOR's Verse In Preach .

" He - " I Couldnt Even Get One Word Out .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY ! Come To The Door , Open The Door . Im Here " Raquel Shouted .

I Laughed And Ran Over To The Door .

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " Raquel Walked In With A Box And Saw My Parents .

" Hi Mr. And Mrs. Matthews ! Is This Everything That You Got Arielle ? "

I Nodded , Laughing . She's So Loud .

" Well Shi - oot " She Corrected Herself " You Dont Need This , Then "

She Looked Around Again " Mr. And Mrs. Matthews , My Parents Need To Get On Your Level ! "

My Parents Laughed Before Raquel Mentioned That She Had Plans For Me And We Went Upstairs .

" What Do Your Parents Even Do ? "

I Laughed " They Both Work For Famous People "

" Who ? " She Asked .

" You Mean Who Do They Work For ? " When She Nodded , I Continued " Oh ! A Lot Of Them . They're Both Doctors "

" So They Make More Than The Average Because They Work For Celebrities "

" Yeah , Cause They Keep The Information Enclosed And They Do House Calls . They Fly To Wherever The Patient Is At "

" Well Damn . You A Whole Gus Family . I Really Just Thought You Was A Gus Mami "

I Laughed " You're Dumb . Lemme See My Gifttt "

When I Opened The Box , There Was A Whole Roll Of Condoms .

" I Dont Get It " I Looked At Her Questioningly .

" Girl That's For You And Aaron , Duhh " She Laughed " After What He Do For You Today ? Giiirrrrll "

I Smiled " You Know Something ? He's Taking Me Out ? "

" He Didnt Call You ? Or Text You Or Something ? " She Asked .

" No . He Didnt Even Tell Me Happy Birthday , Call Or Nothing " I Told Her " Why Did He Tell You He Was Doing Something ? "

" No " She Shook Her Head " I Just Thought .. I Dont Know . It's Aaron . I Just Expected Him To Go Full Out "

" I Knowww . But " I Shrugged .

" Dont Worry Bout It . It's Still Early . Now Get Dressed So We Can Go Out " She Playfully Pushed Me .

Raquel Was Dressed Casual , So I Dressed The Same .

I Put On A Black Crop Top , A Pair Of Ripped American Eagle Jeans , And My New 10s . I Carried A Nudie Jean Jacket - In Case It Got Chilly , And One Of My Old Black Purses . I Did Take One Of The Coach Wallets And When I Unzipped It , There Was Money Inside .

I Really Love My Parents .

I Decided To Just Leave It Here And Spend The Money I Already Had . I Took My Gift Cards And Put Them In The Wallet I Already Use .

After Putting That In My Purse , I Was Ready To Leave . Raquel And I Went Downstairs , Said Goodbye To My Parents , And Brielle , Then Left .

" Where We Going First ? " Raquel Asked .

" Bitch , I Thought You Made Plans "

" Yeah , But That's Not 'Til Later "

We Went To The Mall That I Worked At , So I Could Get The 10s For Brielle . She Had Wanted Them Too . When I Walked Into Jimmy Jazz , I Wished I Hadnt Worn My 10s Because The Girl That Didnt Like Me Was Here And She Was Definitely Going To Fuss About Me Getting Them .

All My Friendly Co Workers Said Happy Birthday To Me Before I Went To The Counter To Get My Shoes .

" Hey Francesca "

" Arielle "

" Can I Get My 10s Please ? " I Asked Her , Already Taking Out My Wallet .

" But You're Already Wearing A Pair " She Said " So You Can Just Take Em Off Hold "

" No . Can You Just Get Them From Out Back And Give Them To Me ? " I Asked Her . I Remember Kelly Telling Me That She Didnt Get A Chance To Hold Her Pair .

She Started Running Her Mouth So I Called Wade To Get Me My Shoes , So I Could Just Leave .

" I Dont Know Why She Dont Like You , Arielle " Wade Said As He Bagged My Shoes .

" I Dont Know Either " I Handed Him The Money " Im Really A Nice Person "

He Laughed At Me And Handed Me The Shoes .

" Thanks Wade "

" You Know I Gotchu , Girl " He Dapped Me Up .

" Imma See You Later "

" Ard . Happy Birthday Again "

" Thank You " I Smiled And Waved Good Bye .

I Set The Shoes Down At One Of The Tables Throughout The Mall To Take A Picture For Brielle . I Quickly Took A Picture Of The Shoes And Sent It To Her So She Wouldnt End Up With Two .

" Aaron Working Today ? " Raquel Asked Me .

" I Dont Know .. Go Check And Tell Me ? Pleaase "

" Yeah , Yeah . I Gotchu . Wait Right Here . I'll Call You , When I Get To Foot Locker " She Said Right Before Heading To The Escalator .

I Took Out My Phone And Responded Back To My Birthday Shout Outs On Instagram . As I Scrolled Through , A Figure Approached Me . I Looked Up And Looked Right Back Down .

" Happy Birthday Arielle "

" Thanks , Omarie "

" I Cant Get A Hug , Or Nothing "

" Go Hug Ya Baby Momma And Your Child , Boy "

" Damnn , It's Really Like That Now ? " He Asked .

" Yes It's Like That ! You Have A Whole Child On The Way "

" Girl , That Child Not - " He Tried To Explain But I Stopped Him .

" You Dont Need To Explain Yourself , Omarie . You're Not Mine Anymore "

He Was About To Start Talking Again , But Raquel's Call Interrupted Him .

" You Should Get To Work " I Said Noticing That He Was In His Jimmy Jazz Uniform .

" Hello ? " I Answered Before He Could Say Anything .

" Yeah , Arielle . Im In Front Of Foot Locker . You Gon Listen ? "

" Yeah . Do You See Him ? " I Asked .

" No , Im Standing On The Side . If He Asks For You , What I Say ? "

" Tell Him Im Here . And ... I'll Come I Guess "

I Heard Her Start Talking To One Of Aaron's Co Workers . When He Shouted " Aaron " I Knew Aaron Was There .

" Hey Raquel , Wassup ? " He Asked .

" Im Looking For A Pair Of Huaraches " Her Lying Skills On Fleek . I Wouldnt Have Thought To Say That .

" Where's Arielle ? "

" Oh , She's Here . She Supposed To Be Coming Up Here Soon "

Once She Said That , I Hung Up And Headed Upstairs To Foot Locker .

" Hey Baby " Aaron Said Once I Walked In . He Tried To Kiss My Lips , But I Turned My Head .

" Hey "

He Made A Face But Didnt Say Anything . Did He Seriously Forget ? Okay . Bet .

" What Time You Get Off ? " Raquel Asked Him .

" 4 . I Been Here Since Morning "

I Started To Get Irritated With The Fact That He Didnt Remember . This Why I Cant Say Yes .

" Raquel , Lets Go . I Want To Get A Couple Things "

" Uhmm . Okay . Later Aaron "

" Bye Raquel . Want Me Come Over Later , Arielle ? "

I Rolled My Eyes And Sucked My Teeth " No "

" Damn Arielle " Raquel Said When We Left " He Really Forgot "

I Didnt Say Anything In Response And We Walked Around For A While Before She Said We Had To Go .

I Was Still Upset On Our Way To Where Ever The Hell Raquel And I Were Going , But When We Pulled Up To Hibachi , I Wasnt Even Close To Upset Anymore .

I Have Been Wanting To Go To Hibachi Foreverrr . I Only Had Leftovers Once And It Was On The MONEY .

" Oh Goshh Raquel Yay ! " I Hugged Her And Walked In Excitedly , Forgetting About Aaron .

*

*

*

After A While Of Just Eating And Talking , Raquel Looked Down At Her Phone , Texted Someone A Few Times , Then Started To Rush Me .

" Why You Rushing Raquel ? " I Asked .

" You're About To Find Out . Hurry Up , Let's Go " She Said Snapping Her Fingers .

" Alrighttt , Alright " I Said As I Popped Two More Pieces Of Shrimp In My Mouth .

Soon Enough , We Left And All Raquel Did Was Ask What Time It Was . When We Pulled Up To My House , She Parked Quick As Hell , Got Out Of Her Seat , And Practically Dragged Me To My Door .

" Raquel , What's Wrong ? " I Asked . I Was So Confused .

She Didnt Say A Word , And Took Me Up To My Room Where I Found This Beautiful Long Red Dress . On Top Of It , Was A Box , With A Note On It .

Arielle , I Know You Thought I Forgot Your Birthday . I Could Never . I Just Wanted To Surprise You And Show You How Much You Mean To Me . We've Been Rocking For A Lil While , Not Even As a Couple , But I Appreciate You . This Relationship Has Been Too Short For Me To Do Something This Special For A Girl , But You Special And I Want You To Know That . Now Hurry And Get Dressed . Be Ready By 8 .

- Aaron

" Did You Know About This ? " I Asked Raquel , Playfully Hitting Her Arm .

" No . I Found Out When I Was Texting At Hibachi . He Came Here Looking For You And Found Out You Were With Me So He Made Me Bring You Home "

" Why Haven't I Said Yes Yet ? " I Thought Out Loud .

" Girl , Go Think About That In The Shower ! " She Exclaimed At Me .

I Did As She Said And Went To Take A Shower . I Shaved And All . Man , I Cant Even Imagine What Aaron Has Planned For Me .

When I Came Out Of The Shower , I Put My Deodorant Undergarments On In The Bathroom . Sexy Panties , Cause Aaron Might See These Tonight .

I Went Back To My Room Ready To Put On This Dress And Go . Raquel Was At My Vanity Table , I Guess Getting My Make Up Together .

" Im So Happy For You , But So Jealous At The Same Time . I Swear To God Arielle , If He's Not Your Boyfriend By The End Of The Night . Or If He Didn't Get Any Pussy ,I Will Personally Fuck You Up Myself "

I Laughed , About To Speak But She Continued .

" You Know You Got Some Strong Ass Morals . Girl , I Give It Up Quick . You Should Be Proud Of Yourself . Your Self Esteem Is Amazing . You Dont Be Afraid He's Gon Leave You If You Dont Give Him None ? "

I Sat On My Bed To Put Lotion On Before I Answered " Not With Him .. Or Omarie . They Just Different . Like They're In Touch With The Whole Me And Understand Me . Me And Omarie Were Together Almost A Year And Had Sex 'Bout Three Times . I Dont Know If He Was Getting It Somewhere Else Or What , But I Felt Fine . And Aaron .. Isn't My Boyfriend . I Mean He Is , But He's Not , Feel Me ? I Don't Know How To Explain It .. But There Were Plenty Other Boys I Messed With Freshman , Sophomore , And The Beginning Of Junior Year That I Felt That Way With , But I Was Never Ready "

" Well Are You Ready Now ? For Aaron I Mean "

" Yeah " I Nodded " I Been , But It's Just Omarie . I Dont Think I Even Want Him Anymore . He Just ... I Was Going To Wait Until New York , But Tonight's Cool Too "

" Girl Forget Him ! Aaron's Better For You . Everyone Knows It "

" I Know , I Know " I Said As I Put On My Dress .

" Hurry Up , I Have To Do Your Make Up . You Want Your Hair Like That ? "

" No , No . I Want It Curled . Brielle's Downstairs . Ask Her To Do It "

" BRIEEEELLLLLLEEEEEEEE ! " Raquel Shouted .

*

*

*

*

" Hey " I Smiled Looking At Him .

" Hey Baby . You Look Beautiful " Aaron Smiled At Me .

" Thank You " I Blushed " Want To Tell Me Where We're Going ? "

" Nah , Relax . Let's Just Talk Until We Get There "

" I Cant Believe You Did This To Me ! I Was Really Upset ! "

He Chuckled " But Now You Love Me Again Right ? "

" Im Gonna Have To See What You Have Planned First " I Said Smirking So He Knew I Was Kidding .

" Alright Well , You're Gonna Love Me By Then "

After A Little Talking , He Parked At Some Building . I Couldnt Even Describe It As Anything .. Just " Some Building "

" You Aint Dress Me All Cute To Take Me To Some Building And Rape Me , Did You ? "

He Laughed " No , Come On " He Put His Hand On My Waist Above My Butt And Led Me Inside .

It Looked Really Nice Inside And There Was A Man In A Nice Tux , Standing By What I Assumed Was An Elevator .

" Aaron Haynes ? " He Asked .

Aaron Nodded And The Man Pushed The Button . The Elevator Opened Almost Immediately .

When We Reached The Floor , The Door Opened To A Beautiful Rooftop Decorated With Lights .

" Aaron , You Did Not "

" He Did " The Man Said Smiling .

Omarie Didn't Even Do Anything Like This For Me Last Year . Nah Aaron Is Really Amazing .

We Took Our Seats And The Same Man Came Out With Food For Us .

I Smiled When I Saw Shrimp Alfredo . It Was Only A Little Though , So I Knew More Was Coming .

" Are You Sure You're Gonna Like This ? " I Giggled A Little " You Only Eat Mine "

He Chuckled " I Tried This One . It's Decent "

" Yes "

He Looked Up At Me " Yes , What ? "

I Just Looked At Him , Waiting For Him To Catch On .

" Oh Forreal ? " He Asked " You Not Just Jealous Like Last Time ? "

I Kicked Him Softly " Shut Up . Yes I'm Serious . You Messed Up The Moment "

He Didn't Say Anything . He Just Smiled .

*

*

*

*

*

" Anyone At Your House ? " I Asked When We Were In The Car After Dinner . This Was A Long Shot . He Has 3 Siblings .

" Uh Nah . They Went To Pick Up Armana From School . They Coming Tomorrow Afternoon . Why You Wanna Go ?

" Yeah "

" The Way You Told Me This When I'm Two Blocks Away From Your House Arielle . But Alright "

The Way He Hasn't Caught On Is Driving Me Crazy .

When We Finally Got There , I Just Got Extremely Horny Out Of No Where .

" You Hungry ? "

" Aaron , We Just Ate " I Giggled .

I Could Tell He Was Nervous . I Took My Shoes Off And Left Them At The Door .

" Show Me Your Room . You've Seen Mine A Million Times "

He Walked Me Up The Stairs With His Hand On My Waist , Above My Butt The Whoole Time . All I Wanted Was For Him To Move It Lower .

He Opened The Door And It Smelled Like PURE Axe Essence . I Got Wet Right There . That's Really My Favorite Cologne . It Smells Amazing .

" It Smells So Good In Here . Like Axe Essence . It's Like So Much You Filling The Air "

He Chuckled " This The Only Thing I Use . You Wanna Lay Down ? "

We Laid Down Next To Each Other Just Talking .

" Remember The First Time , When We Were Working On The Project ? "

" Yeah And You Were Playing ? "

I Laughed " That Was Really The First Day We Talked . You Really Expected Me To Give My Hole Up ? "

" You Wanted It Arielle , You Know You Did . You Took Me Up To Your Room "

" Cause That's Where Everyone Be , What Are You Talking About "

" Yeah Aight , Come Here " He Said Asking For A Kiss .

I Smiled And Kissed Him .

He Put On The Wedding Ringer After We Broke The Kiss . I Didn't Even Feel Like Watching A Movie , I Just Want To Have Sex To Be Honest .

I Moved His Arm From Around Me And Got On Top Of Him . I Pulled Down The Zipper That Was In The Front Of My Dress As I Bit My Lip .

" You Forreal ? " He Looked At Me .

" Yeah "

" Are You Sure ? I Mea - "

" Yes Aaron "

He Pulled Me Down To Kiss Him And That's All Imma Tell You . I Think It's Implied That He Put It Down .

*

*

*

*

*

I'm losing love for Gennis and Tool tbh . Like they not doing anything anymore . They randomly stopped making music , so as a result of me losing that love , I'm starting not to want to write this anymore . Nah actually, I just wish I hadn't made it a fanfic . And then there's the fact that I have so much to do in school . My teachers really bug out . And I have regents soon - these three hour tests if you aren't from New York . So i just keep getting busier and busier . When I have free time , i really don't even write anymore cause I want to value it . I'm gonna finish this though . But just , expect slow ass updates . I'm starting another chapter rn though . So hopefully, hopefully, I can finish that soon cause I should really be finishing my global.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
90 0 61
This is basically the second book of Don. Don finds out what he really is and what he can do. He has to fight two enemies as well as get over the mos...
21.5K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
175 0 50
It's the second book and let me just tell you a lot of things happen.