Dear Ji-eun (IU X Fem.Reader)

By Avaieegurl

Losing her father to a 6 years sentence in prison, having to move away from an outgoing city like Busan, teem... More

‒♀‒ 1 - πŸ‚A Lost ChildπŸ‚

Author's note

154 6 0
By Avaieegurl

I acknowledge this as my own work, and would not tolerate plagiarism, hate or any kind of homophobic remarks or insults coming from the readers.

If you feel uncomfortable with the following topics, then I suggest that you don't read this book :

1)Angst
2)Violence
3)Horror
4)Emotional trauma
5)The LGBTQ community

This is a work of fiction. Names, charaters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
157K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
784K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...