π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•₯ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ - Dan...

By theweirdogirl07

Y/n meets a boy through the internet, they start getting close but find out they live across the world from e... More

A New Friend
Distance
Hearing your voice?
A Question...
MischiefοΏΌ
My Prince
Wednesday
Facetime
A Dream
A Flight
Telling Danny
The Meeting-Part1
The Meeting-Part 2
A place to stay
Boarding
Jet Lag
Stream
Oblivious
Tick tock
Nerves
A bolt from the blue
Getting Settled
Greetings
Tension
Accidental cuddles
Lunch plans
Run in
Jealousy
Eyeliner
Chatter
Feature
Brandon
Ruined plans
Comfort in the night
Chills
Relief
Chit Chat and Bonding
The long awaited
Bye Cassie
Of course

Sleeping beauty

4.2K 139 56
By theweirdogirl07

Danny's POV-

I've just woken up and I find myself with my arms wrapped around Y/n, and her snuggling into my chest. It's positively one of the cutest things I've seen her in the time that I've know her. I reach for my phone that was in my pocket, but find that it had fallen out. I look around slightly and see that it had fallen beside me, I grab it to check the time and see that it is 3 am.

My throat feels dry so I decide to go get some water. As I go to move Y/n pulls me closer. No matter how much I might need a drink right now, she is too f*cking adorable to disturb. I'll just get a drink in the morning. I lay a soft kiss on the top of Y/n's head and attempt to go back to sleep with success.

Y/n's POV-

My eyes flutter open and I expect myself to see light yet all I see is darkness. I feel a bit of pressure on my head and real myself back slightly. I look up to see Danny with his arms me. I immediately start blushing and get a little bit flustered but manage to calm down. It seems that we had both fallen asleep and ended up cuddling in the night. Danny's very warm, I could stay like this forever.

I go to check the time and look over to my laptop. I try to power it on, only to realise it had died. 'Great, let's just hope I won't need it at work' I think. I feel my phone in the back pocket of my joggers so I pull it out and look at the time. 'Crap, I need to go to work!' I begin to panic as I notice I have just an hour to get ready and be at the office.

A/n: Hello! Sorry for the short chapter, I haven't been very motivated recently but I will try to keep the chapters to their usual standard. Thank you for all the support on previous chapter, hope you have a good day or night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 397 15
Rottmnt X Y/N (( OneShots )) In this story, I aim to create lighthearted and fluffy stories. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if I stopped posting chapter...
6.5K 19 55
It all started when yn and her family moved to L.A at first it was ok but on her first day of her senior year a group of boys moved into her house...
25K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
17.2K 506 16
(I'M SO EMBARRASSED OML, THIS IS ONLY STAYING UP BC SOME COMMENTS ARE TOO GOOD TO DELETE) [DISCONTINUED] Y/n's family wasn't the best. Never was. She...